Author Topic: Was the 99' O The Best of All Time  (Read 8919 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Was the 99' O The Best of All Time
« Reply #75 on: June 07, 2009, 06:35:34 PM »
actually, U of T is ranked in the top 20 schools on the planet.

no flower shop attendants come out of this school :P 8)

top 20 MY Ass it is

20 best Schools in the world

http://education-portal.com/articles/List_of_the_20_Best_Universities_and_Colleges_in_the_World.html

It's not even top 20 of best NON US schools

http://education-portal.com/articles/List_of_the_20_Best_Non-US_Universities_and_Colleges_in_the_World.html

shall I continue?

http://www.usnews.com/articles/education/worlds-best-colleges/2008/11/20/worlds-best-colleges-and-universities-top-200.html

maybe top 20 best Canadian schools

http://www.arwu.org/rank/2005/arwu2005_top100.htm

And even if it were you're an idiot regardless , especially on this topic  ;)

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #76 on: June 07, 2009, 06:43:54 PM »
Hulkster, U of T is FAR from the top 20 universities in the world.....HAHAHA...

I'm a Canadian and the only university that is recognized on an international level is McGill University, of which I attended.

Thanks for playing.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #77 on: June 07, 2009, 06:46:43 PM »
depends on the specific list Flowerboy:

from Wikipedia:

In the Newsweek global university ranking of 2006, Toronto ranked 18th in the world, 9th among public universities and 5th among universities outside the United States

and see this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academic_Ranking_of_World_Universities

it ranks just outside the top 20 in the WORLD.

pretty fucking good if you ask me...

like I said, no grads are going to tend flowers and no grads are going to think Dorian could even come CLOSE to Ronnie at his best.. :P
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #78 on: June 07, 2009, 06:48:01 PM »
I'm a Canadian and the only university that is recognized on an international level is McGill University, of which I attended.

hahahahaha

I don't think so. McGill the only one? yeah right..

notice: McGill is about 40 spots below U of T:

its still a great school though, and dorian is still nowhere close to Ronnie.. 8)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: June 07, 2009, 08:14:53 PM »
check it out: even old fat ronnie (current) has about as much detail as an in contest dorian yates! hahahahahaha

no wonder you guys have to claim fake vids and pics.

Well if this post doesn't clear up the lens through which Hulkster views Ronnie and Dorian.  Jesus Christ, is this guy for real??  This Dorian shot beats Ronnie at his best.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #80 on: June 07, 2009, 08:18:12 PM »
are YOU for real?

a horrible shot of dorian with a torn arm, no detail anywhere, piss poor quads and a shitty 'good' arm beats Ronnie at his best?

::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #81 on: June 07, 2009, 08:21:26 PM »
are YOU for real?

a horrible shot of dorian with a torn arm, no detail anywhere, piss poor quads and a shitty 'good' arm beats Ronnie at his best?

::)

If Yates had better biceps and quads in that pic he would have been untouchable.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #82 on: June 07, 2009, 08:47:49 PM »
If Yates had better biceps and quads in that pic he would have been untouchable.

but he didn't. and he suffers for it compared to Ronnie big time.

crappy quads and arms are major flaws, showcased perfectly in that pose..

if you could chop off his arms and legs, he would look great LOL

and this is the guy the nuthuggers are saying is better that a peak Ronnie? hahahaha  ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: June 07, 2009, 09:55:49 PM »
but he didn't. and he suffers for it compared to Ronnie big time.

crappy quads and arms are major flaws, showcased perfectly in that pose..

if you could chop off his arms and legs, he would look great LOL

and this is the guy the nuthuggers are saying is better that a peak Ronnie? hahahaha  ::)
Dorian's quads were great -they are shaped different than Ronnie's, but to call them crappy is ridiculous.  I guarantee you that Dorian's quads compared well when standing next to Ronnie on stage.  While Ronnie hadn't peaked while on stage with Dorian, it's not like his quads were that much different in 97.   

As for the arm comparison, Dorian has better forearms, equal triceps, and his right bicep is just as good as Ronnie's.  Yes, Dorian's left arm detracts from the pose (although it looks pretty damn good considering his tear), but he more than makes up for it with is superior balance and flow over Ronnie.  Coleman can't even control his stomach in this pose - check out the distention in his abs.  Yates's lat to waist ratio absolutely destroys Ronnie in your comparison pic - check out the respective angles.  Clear winner:  Dorian Yates.

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: June 07, 2009, 10:22:27 PM »
Dorian's fdb was awesome, even post-tear  :o

Incubi

• Getbig II
  • Levrone Approved!
« Reply #85 on: June 07, 2009, 10:22:40 PM »
1999 was flex's best year and Mr. O imo. He should have been the winner. Complete Bolonieeeeee

His back was flawless..best ever of all time.
Flex didn't have the baby chest and shoulders of 1993.

Coleman was heavier and freakier, but had tiny Calves, Gyno and a Strange looking midsection,
All should have points taken away and should not have been  1st place winner in that O  contest.

Visible Gyno = No way u should ever take first place ever in any competition.
Calves= Deduct points.
midsection= Even more points.

Flex's weakness.......235lb ???  perfect weight, the same as Arnold.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: June 08, 2009, 01:34:18 PM »
depends on the specific list Flowerboy:

from Wikipedia:

In the Newsweek global university ranking of 2006, Toronto ranked 18th in the world, 9th among public universities and 5th among universities outside the United States

and see this:

it ranks just outside the top 20 in the WORLD.

pretty fucking good if you ask me...

like I said, no grads are going to tend flowers and no grads are going to think Dorian could even come CLOSE to Ronnie at his best.. :P

I just posted 5 links and guess what? NO WHERE to be found , Newsweek? ha who wrote that one? Alumni?

Just because I work for a flower wholesaler doesn't mean I'm not college educated in fact the owner has a law degree  ;)  you show your ignorance by assuming so  ;) I live in Massachusetts home to some of the best Colleges and Universities on the planet  ;) and who praised me for being smart?  ;) notice I never you were  ;) and no college grad thinks Dorian could come close to Ronnie? how about a Ronald Dean Coleman  ;) owned

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #87 on: June 08, 2009, 01:35:58 PM »
1999 was flex's best year and Mr. O imo. He should have been the winner. Complete Bolonieeeeee

His back was flawless..best ever of all time.
Flex didn't have the baby chest and shoulders of 1993.

Coleman was heavier and freakier, but had tiny Calves, Gyno and a Strange looking midsection,
All should have points taken away and should not have been  1st place winner in that O  contest.

Visible Gyno = No way u should ever take first place ever in any competition.
Calves= Deduct points.
midsection= Even more points.

Flex's weakness.......235lb ???  perfect weight, the same as Arnold.

flex was so full of oil that year you could deep fry french fries on his ass. smooth, puffy and oily:
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #88 on: June 08, 2009, 01:40:34 PM »
Dorian's fdb was awesome, even post-tear  :o

what are you smoking? oh yeah, dorian's tallywhacker..

that left arm is mangled and deformed in that shot.

looks horrible.

no post tear dorian double bi is good thanks to that horrible appendage.. sorry.
Flower Boy Ran Away

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #89 on: June 08, 2009, 01:51:33 PM »
peter mcgough has spoken, the only man's whos opinion matters ::)

McGough is ND's father-figure thus the fixation with his quotes.

FYI McGough has Coleman no. 1 all time physique and back. :D

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: June 08, 2009, 01:54:32 PM »
top 20 MY Ass it is

20 best Schools in the world

http://education-portal.com/articles/List_of_the_20_Best_Universities_and_Colleges_in_the_World.html

It's not even top 20 of best NON US schools

http://education-portal.com/articles/List_of_the_20_Best_Non-US_Universities_and_Colleges_in_the_World.html

shall I continue?

http://www.usnews.com/articles/education/worlds-best-colleges/2008/11/20/worlds-best-colleges-and-universities-top-200.html

maybe top 20 best Canadian schools

http://www.arwu.org/rank/2005/arwu2005_top100.htm

And even if it were you're an idiot regardless , especially on this topic  ;)

Why is a homo working in a flower shop concerned about higher education?  :-*

Only the close-minded and internationally unaware would think that these days. Also poor grammar there my self-congratulatory one.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #91 on: June 08, 2009, 01:56:36 PM »
my school's 26th, and with that i think i have the credentials to call all of you who keep arguing this dorian vs. ronnie shit complete homos.
Deep Tissue Massage

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: June 08, 2009, 02:01:28 PM »
my school's 26th, and with that i think i have the credentials to call all of you who keep arguing this dorian vs. ronnie shit complete homos.

And yet here we find you on this thread lol

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: June 08, 2009, 02:04:32 PM »

Why is a homo working in a flower shop concerned about higher education?  :-*

Only the close-minded and internationally unaware would think that these days. Also poor grammar there my self-congratulatory one.

Who said I worked at a flower shop? you're reduced to lying because you know you don't have anything to work with

and why is a homo tranny chaser a mod on the training board when he doesn't lift weights? that's the more important question

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #94 on: June 08, 2009, 02:06:02 PM »
yes yes

ND works for a flower company

he hopes to one day advance and work in a flower shop :-*
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: June 08, 2009, 02:06:11 PM »
And yet here we find you on this thread lol

Like we find you in every Dorian Yates thread as well as Arnold Schwarzenegger thread and threads about having sex with men who dress like women but they are ' gorgeous '

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: June 08, 2009, 02:45:13 PM »
yes yes

ND works for a flower company

he hopes to one day advance and work in a flower shop :-*

LMFAO You keep typing this as if it's a negative and as if people care , as usual with you it backfired it doesn't have any intended effect , another personal attack by you to try and divert the fact you're getting your ass kicked again by me

I could be homeless using the PC in the library and I still know more about competitive bodybuilding than you , that's clearly obvious you know why? I've read up extensively on it and you haven't case closed

Miss Demeanor

• Getbig III
« Reply #97 on: June 08, 2009, 03:17:23 PM »
I'm just curious, because I happened onto the thread ...

... even if someone does work in a flower shop, what in the wild world of sports does that have to do with the validity of his/her argument?  LOL.

I think this whole Dorian versus Ronnie stuff has played a BIG role in ruining this site.  Both were great champions.  Anyone who says either at his best would dominate, smoke, overwhelm, outclass or over-shadow the other is kidding themselves.  Dorian and Ronnie at their respective bests would've been truly incredible ... and I can say that because I have SEEN both of those men at or near their best (or very close to, if 1995 counts for Dorian). 

If nothing else, could everyone please cut down on the hyperbole?  We have enough insane exaggeration at Getbig without talking about either Ronnie or Dorian as if either was anything less than amazing during their Olympia wins.  (Yeah, yeah.  You can say Dorian was flat in 1996 and had a bloated stomach in '97; you can just as easily say Ronnie was smooth in 2000 and 2001, and "too small" in 2002.) 

Who cares?  "Uncle Joe" obviously didn't fix any of those shows.  I defy any one of you to show how he or anyone else did.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: June 08, 2009, 03:19:54 PM »
I'm just curious, because I happened onto the thread ...

... even if someone does work in a flower shop, what in the wild world of sports does that have to do with the validity of his/her argument?  LOL.

I think this whole Dorian versus Ronnie stuff has played a BIG role in ruining this site.  Both were great champions.  Anyone who says either at his best would dominate, smoke, overwhelm, outclass or over-shadow the other is kidding themselves.  Dorian and Ronnie at their respective bests would've been truly incredible ... and I can say that because I have SEEN both of those men at or near their best (or very close to, if 1995 counts for Dorian). 

If nothing else, could everyone please cut down on the hyperbole?  We have enough insane exaggeration at Getbig without talking about either Ronnie or Dorian as if either was anything less than amazing during their Olympia wins.  (Yeah, yeah.  You can say Dorian was flat in 1996 and had a bloated stomach in '97; you can just as easily say Ronnie was smooth in 2000 and 2001, and "too small" in 2002.) 

Who cares?  "Uncle Joe" obviously didn't fix any of those shows.  I defy any one of you to show how he or anyone else did.

Great post ! as usual and I agree with you 100%

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #99 on: June 08, 2009, 04:00:08 PM »
even if someone does work in a flower shop, what in the wild world of sports does that have to do with the validity of his/her argument?  LOL.

as usual and I agree with you 100%

of course you agree your the one working in a flower shop lol

:-*

it matters because ND fails to understand logic, picks and chooses which quotes to conveniently believe, and sweeps contradictory evidence against his position under the carpet.

classic flower shop tactics lol

Flower Boy Ran Away