Author Topic: Scott Roeder says he knows there are similar events planned around the country  (Read 10398 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
advocate.....I'd say maybe but that won't really matter unless they can find some legally binding evidence

why are you suprised that someone who is (or might be) guilty of a crime of or even just thinks they are a target, of trying to expunge themselves of culpability, create deniability, etc..?
what crime are they guilty of? LOL you try and claim your conclusion is true without proving your premise another logical fallacy...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
what crime are they guilty of? LOL you try and claim your conclusion is true without proving your premise another logical fallacy...

none as far as I know

but when Roeder was arrested he allegedly had the phone # of some operation rescue person on a post it note on his dashboard

it's possible that phone records will show some connection

or not

there is a Federal Investigation and I'm sure this is probably being looked at closely

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
LOL your analogy is horrible these ppl didnt advocate this violence, again show me where they did and ill condemn them with you.
YES jag we are seeing plenty of it

I understand we're seeing it from some leaders, but not enough in the laity.
There just aren't enough Frank Schaeffners in the world

I know i cringed when i read that statement and those like it from billy it does seem that he has gone off the deep end of late...

I wanted to lose my lunch.  :'(
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
none as far as I know

but when Roeer was arrested he allegedly had the phone # of some operation rescue person on a post it note on his dashboard

it's possible that phone records will show some connection

or not

there is a Federal Investigation and I'm sure this is probably being looked at closely
and what if that person had nothing to do with it?
what if that person did have something to do with it but was working independently of operation rescue?
you have not shown me one piece of evidence of operation rescue advocating the killing of this man NOR CHRISTIANITY...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
and what if that person had nothing to do with it?
what if that person did have something to do with it but was working independently of operation rescue?
you have not shown me one piece of evidence of operation rescue advocating the killing of this man NOR CHRISTIANITY...

I'm ALL FOR finding everyone who was involved

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
advocate.....I'd say maybe but that won't really matter unless they can find some legally binding evidence

why are you suprised that someone who is (or might be) guilty of a crime of or even just thinks they are a target, of trying to expunge themselves of culpability, create deniability, etc..?

There's a lot of people in a lot of places doing this right about now.   :D

w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I understand we're seeing it from some leaders, but not enough in the laity.
There just aren't enough Frank Schaeffners in the world

I wanted to lose my lunch.  :'(
again there are plenty of ppl condeming it, but thats not the angle being reported blame cnn, msnbc, fox etc. if you want but dont be naive and think that simply b/c you dont see it on tv it isnt happening.

on the up side the new account kazan seems like a good addition i still think he is a gimmick but so far so good.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
again there are plenty of ppl condeming it, but thats not the angle being reported blame cnn, msnbc, fox etc. if you want but dont be naive and think that simply b/c you dont see it on tv it isnt happening.

on the up side the new account kazan seems like a good addition i still think he is a gimmick but so far so good.

what is the angle on cnn, msnbc and fox?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
what is the angle on cnn, msnbc and fox?
that dr. tiller was killed by a nut job anti abortionist...

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot

That damn liberal media.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

ok

what was the angle on cnn, msnbc and fox again?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
That damn liberal media.
I suppose you like jag believe that christians arent condemning this soley b/c it isnt seen on tv? and that they secretly agree with roeders actions?

ok

what was the angle on cnn, msnbc and fox again?
Let me put it to you this way since you seem to not be able to comprehend they werent playing up the angle of how the christian community was against roeders actions.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I suppose you like jag believe that christians arent condemning this soley b/c it isnt seen on tv? and that they secretly agree with roeders actions?
Let me put it to you this way since you seem to not be able to comprehend they werent playing up the angle of how the christian community was against roeders actions.

like you said of me, you seem to have a problem answering questions.

In response to your statement "again there are plenty of ppl condeming it, but thats not the angle being reported blame cnn, msnbc, fox"  I asked you what the angle was?

simple question - how about a simple answer

tonymctones

• Getbig V
like you said of me, you seem to have a problem answering questions.

In response to your statement "again there are plenty of ppl condeming it, but thats not the angle being reported blame cnn, msnbc, fox"  I asked you what the angle was?

simple question - how about a simple answer
hmmm was that not simple enough for you?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot

What the hell would make you make that leap... I'll be honest, I read about it on CNN and after that, I don't really give a crap about it anymore.

This guy killed someone, the fed is investigating, what more does it have to do with me? Nothing.

I really don't give a shit. I'm not an abortion Doctor and while I'm not against it, I wouldn't be involved in an abortion,  so what the hell would make you leap to think I think all of the Christians are all for this guy.

I'm sure the Christians are similar to people on here... Some think it's great, some think it's bad, some don't give a shit either way... put me in the last category.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
What the hell would make you make that leap... I'll be honest, I read about it on CNN and after that, I don't really give a crap about it anymore.

This guy killed someone, the fed is investigating, what more does it have to do with me? Nothing.

I really don't give a shit. I'm not an abortion Doctor and while I'm not against it, I wouldn't be involved in an abortion,  so what the hell would make you leap to think I think all of the Christians are all for this guy.

I'm sure the Christians are similar to people on here... Some think it's great, some think it's bad, some don't give a shit either way... put me in the last category.
You come in and comment on shit without knowing whats going on did you even read the thread before you posted and see what me and jag where talking about and what my post that you quoted was in response to?

well jag seems to think that christians or not many christians are condeming his actions i said they were it was simply that the news stations were not showing that angle of the story...straw asked what angle they were playing up and i responded with the post that you quoted...

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
You come in and comment on shit without knowing whats going on did you even read the thread before you posted and see what me and jag where talking about and what my post that you quoted was in response to?

well jag seems to think that christians or not many christians are condeming his actions i said they were it was simply that the news stations were not showing that angle of the story...straw asked what angle they were playing up and i responded with the post that you quoted...

My comment was a direct sarcastic response to you saying that "It's not what what they are reporting."

Dude... You need a sense of humor.

I know exactly what the thread is about, I know what the nonsense is all about... Again, like I said in my previous post. I, like most people, really don't give a shit about it. What you are not realizing Tony is that I'm in agreement with YOU in that it's not like Christians are jumping up and down saying, "Yay, we got one."

Sure... SOME are, but they are not the majority even, they are just a group... It's not like Christians all over the world are excited this guy is dead, but sure, some are.

The news stations are just reporting that anti-abortion groups are happy this guy is dead, well, that's probably true... You don't agree?

That's not to say Christians are happy, or any other person is happy about it... but sure, an anti-abortion loon, killed an abortion doctor and anti-abortion groups think it's ok.

I see that is pretty factual actually... You don't? We have some anti-abortion people on this board who think it's good he's dead.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
My comment was a direct sarcastic response to you saying that "It's not what what they are reporting."

Dude... You need a sense of humor.

I know exactly what the thread is about, I know what the nonsense is all about... Again, like I said in my previous post. I, like most people, really don't give a shit about it. What you are not realizing Tony is that I'm in agreement with YOU in that it's not like Christians are jumping up and down saying, "Yay, we got one."

Sure... SOME are, but they are not the majority even, they are just a group... It's not like Christians all over the world are excited this guy is dead, but sure, some are.

The news stations are just reporting that anti-abortion groups are happy this guy is dead, well, that's probably true... You don't agree?

That's not to say Christians are happy, or any other person is happy about it... but sure, an anti-abortion loon, killed an abortion doctor and anti-abortion groups think it's ok.

I see that is pretty factual actually... You don't? We have some anti-abortion people on this board who think it's good he's dead.
you say some and i agree the VAST majority dont agree with roeders actions wouldnt you agree?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
you say some and i agree the VAST majority dont agree with roeders actions wouldnt you agree?

I'd bet it's probably about 35% who think it's ok. That's just a guess of course and I have no basis for it except that it's my "belief"... I could be wrong though.