Author Topic: Will Smith was JACKED in "I Am Legend" !!!  (Read 6959 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Re: Will Smith was JACKED in "I Am Legend" !!!
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2009, 05:11:47 AM »

will smith owns all of ifbb, including Arnold

Dropkick

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2009, 05:14:58 AM »
Stacked.

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2009, 05:15:56 AM »
will smith owns all of ifbb, including Arnold

go fish.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2009, 05:23:16 AM »
go fish.
will do and does not change the fact he owns arnold..ok arnold can maybe bench press more.
Will Smith box office figure >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Arnolds Box office figures = Arnold's Life

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2009, 05:23:16 AM »
Onlyme once called Will Smith's agent to get the name of the dog trainer who trained Samantha "Sam" Neville, cause he'd bumped into Joan Cassidy at a charity fundraiser the previous evening and she'd asked him for the favor when he told her that he knew Will Smith's second cousin's car mechanic.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2009, 05:23:41 AM »

http://www.nowloss.com/will-smith-workout-routine-for-ali-i-robot-i-am-legend.htm

I really hate these Hollywood articles!

"Will Smith mainly picked up his muscular frame from the weight training he did one year prior to the Ali movie and during that year his bench press went from 175 pounds to 365 pounds and"

**365 would crush his girlie body into dust

"How Will Smith dropped his body fat to a low 7.5% for I, Robot"

**he has never been under 10% BF in his life

I

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2009, 05:25:01 AM »
Onlyme once called Will Smith's agent to get the name of the dog trainer who trained Sam "Samantha" Neville, cause he'd bumped into Joan Cassidy at a charity fundraiser the previous evening and she'd asked him for the favor when he told her that he knew Will Smith's second cousin's car mechanic.

:D

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2009, 05:25:06 AM »
will do and does not change the fact he owns arnold..ok arnold can maybe bench press more.
Will Smith box office figure >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Arnolds Box office figures = Arnold's Life

Too bad he's black.....
No doubt about it...

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2009, 05:34:17 AM »
:D

I swear on The_Swami's love for Nasser's skidmarks that it's true, bro - Did you also know that Onlyme was the guy who caused a minor stir at Hawaii's official new year celebration party of 1983 when he made the car from "Knight rider" appear on the scene along with David Hasselhoff's stunt double cause he'd known the then vice-president of the National American Stuntpeople Association (not to be confused with the other NASA) and had pulled a few strings?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2009, 05:34:25 AM »
Too bad he's black.....
Hahahaha!

People, especially the general public, have a warped conception of what is JAKKED and muscular. I've heard people comment on how HUUUGE Ben Stiller was in Tropic Thunder and how they heard he used steroids for that movie.

- Block!
?

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2009, 05:38:45 AM »
Hahahaha!

People, especially the general public, have a warped conception of what is JAKKED and muscular. I've heard people comment on how HUUUGE Ben Stiller was in Tropic Thunder and how they heard he used steroids for that movie.

- Block!

lol, just like Will Smith for Ali and I am Legend, Daniel Craig for James Bond and Hugh Jackman for Wolverine, also Matthew McConnaughey for Sahara.

All were on roids...  ::) ::) ::) ::)

My point is, if the normal people believe this is huge and muscular, why even bother using steroids if you're not competing??

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2009, 05:45:27 AM »

I agree. I swear, it was a few weeks ago at work this bitch asked me if I thought Tom Cruise was on steroids in 'Far and Away'.

I looked her right in the eye and said to her... "Yes. Yes, I do."

- Block!
?

Pecs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2009, 05:47:57 AM »
I agree. I swear, it was a few weeks ago at work this bitch asked me if I thought Tom Cruise was on steroids in 'Far and Away'.

- Block!

show her a pic of cutler for a comparsion

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2009, 05:53:47 AM »

- Block!

Well, Tom Cruise was definitly on steroids in MI3!!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2009, 05:57:50 AM »

That tricep obviously loaded with synthol.

- Block!
?

Stavios

« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2009, 05:58:18 AM »
Will Ferrell was on steroids for Run Burgundy

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2009, 06:03:40 AM »
i think we are safe that Arnold Schwarzenegger wasn't natural in Terminator 1.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2009, 06:06:29 AM »
http://community.livejournal.com/moviebuffs/2108047.html

Top Ten Actors On Steroids

In the wake of the baseball scandal, it is only a matter of time until Hollywood is also rocked by allegations of steroid abuse. I have been able, through my vast and shadowy network of internet and old-style CB trucker sources, to obtain the names of those actors likely to be linked to this outrageous story. Here they are, the dirty cheaters:

The Rock

Once this guy was part of professional wrestling, where that sport’s inherent integrity and stringent testing requirements kept him away from steroids and drug abuse. When he made the move to films, however, the lure of glam nights and award-caliber performances proved impossible to resist. Now, his old wrestling buddies are said to be devastated by The Rock’s reckless performance-enhanced thespian ways.

Burt Reynolds

Old Smokey has been injected so many times he can’t even move his face anymore. He has to be doped with HGH just to walk from the chair to the set. I hear they had to splice his dialogue in those beer commercials together from old movies, and that the long shots were done by a muppet.

Dave Chapelle

Have you heard about this guy lately? He is out there giving stand-up shows that last over 6 hours. That’s an hour longer than The Godfather Part III. Everyone knows that steroids provide stamina. Everyone also knows that Chapelle goes insane about once every six months. It might not all be steroids, though. Some of it could be the cocaine talking.

Charlie Sheen

This one’s easy. Name one other vice he doesn’t have. Ok, maybe video poker. This guy could get caught buck naked having sex with a crack whore on Sunset Boulevard in a stolen car full of cocaine and all anybody would say is, “can’t he afford a motel?” Trust me, steroids are in his bio somehow.

Matthew McConaughey

This frothed-over poster child was first outed by Lance Armstrong on Colbert. I can’t wait to see this son of a bitch fall. Oh, Matthew is so buff. Oh, Matthew is so quirky. Oh, Matthew is so everything you’re not. Uh…ahem. Well, anyway I guess he gets his injections shipped directly to the beach because I think setting a foot off sand kills him instantly. Buy a shirt druggie!

Robert DeNiro

DeNiro does not buy steroids, his body produces vast amounts naturally. Pints of his blood sell for $20 on the LA streets and in small-time theaters.
Can you see him testifying in front of Congress? Senator, are you talking to me? Are you talking to ME?

Alec Baldwin

Did you hear his phone call to his daughter? A clearer case of ‘Roid Rage has never been recorded.
Baldwin has 16 brothers, all actors, all unemployed, all juiced.

Steve Buscemi

One of my favorite performers, but he has taken so many steroids his eyes are now popping out of his head.

Wait a minute. Have his eyes always been popping out of his head?

What did they tell people when he was a baby?

Was Steve Buscemi ever a baby?

Al Pacino

Say hello to my little friend. And it is ever little by now.
Pacino’s wild steroid excess has kept him going strong despite the fact that he is 107 years old. And if they come to arrest him, his prune-faced steroid-infused dried-up-but-turbo-charged butt will kick their asses. Hoo-haa.

David Boreanaz

The pictures don’t lie, Boreanaz is the reverse Barry Bonds. He bulked up for his role as our favorite super-vamp crusader on his Buffy spin-off series Angel. Then, after its cancellation, he shows up all lean and human-like as some kind of government agent in a show called Bones. It’s clear that blood wasn’t the only thing he was sucking down on Angel.
One question. How do you apply “the clear” when you can’t see yourself in the mirror?

scrawndog

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2009, 07:28:27 AM »
I live in Manhattan.  One early Saturday I hit the gym and I saw Will Smith working out right next to me.  It was kind of surreal because the gym was empty.  It was just me and Will working out.  I should have asked him for a spot.  What suprised me most is that he was pretty strong.  He was cranking out 315 on a smith machine flat bench pretty easy.  I think he was filming Hitch at the time. 

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2009, 07:35:34 AM »
I live in Manhattan.  One early Saturday I hit the gym and I saw Will Smith working out right next to me.  It was kind of surreal because the gym was empty.  It was just me and Will working out.  I should have asked him for a spot.  What suprised me most is that he was pretty strong.  He was cranking out 315 on a smith machine flat bench pretty easy.  I think he was filming Hitch at the time. 

Nice story.

I would have said "hi onlyme", but as the story takes place in a gym, onlyme couldn't be part of it.  ;D ;D

lift 456

• Getbig III
  • Italian Stallion
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2009, 07:37:57 AM »

welcome back from timeout onlyme
I

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2009, 07:40:33 AM »

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2009, 07:40:54 AM »
Nice story.

I would have said "hi onlyme", but as the story takes place in a gym, onlyme couldn't be part of it.  ;D ;D

Show some respect, Goddammit >:(

Onlyme once sat next to Jonesy from Police Academy at a charity event. That's how important he is.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2009, 07:42:10 AM »
Will Smith=no legs

Team Horrible Genetics approved
I hate the State.