Author Topic: Atlarge Nutrition's first installment of the grip strength video series..  (Read 947 times)

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V

i obviously prefer the thicker bars for stronger open hand work and using more emphasis on the thumbs (typically weaker portion of the grip) and pvc because of it's slickness to increase the difficulty!

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

i obviously prefer the thicker bars for stronger open hand work and using more emphasis on the thumbs (typically weaker portion of the grip) and pvc because of it's slickness to increase the difficulty!
::) whatever mods, just trying to keep the kids here away from garbage product, anyway!!!
I am a big baby

Zach Trowbridge

• Getbig IV
::) whatever mods, just trying to keep the kids here away from garbage product, anyway!!!

Dude, calm down.  Seriously.  Your obsession with wicked and atlarge is a little weird.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Dude, calm down.  Seriously.  Your obsession with wicked and atlarge is a little weird.
I could care less about twt, he is just a TOOL, Chris on the other hand is a fraud and I really don't like frauds.
I am a big baby

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
bump for helpful grip tool videos! HAHAHA!

i'll have a new video up either this week or next.. .still getting my hands back after this past weekend in georgia. more than likely it'll be an axle how-to and even possibly how to make one but i've gotta get my camera..

happened to leave it with family a few hours away

if you guys want or have any suggestions about grip videos and training just let me know and i'll for sure get more out there!