Author Topic: Rasmussen says  (Read 1411 times)

body88

Re: Rasmussen says
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2009, 09:29:41 AM »
240?

Can't get a damn answer around here  >:(

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2009, 12:56:35 PM »

lol.  Crickets.  It's a pattern.   :)

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2009, 03:34:31 PM »
Funny how this poll shows one thing, but when the election was all said and done McCain got creamed and the repubs lost all power.  Seems like more pandering from a right wing base trying to convince people that repubs aren't toast. 

Abandon every hope...

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2009, 04:23:46 PM »
The election was in january..its June and Barry is showing his ass.
L

body88

« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2009, 06:20:58 PM »
Funny how this poll shows one thing, but when the election was all said and done McCain got creamed and the repubs lost all power.  Seems like more pandering from a right wing base trying to convince people that repubs aren't toast. 

Another Obama apologist referring to the past to make an argument.  Show me a poll that says this poll is inaccurate.  Show me some facts, some data....

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2009, 06:23:29 PM »
They can't...his idiot post had nothing to do with any data.
L

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2009, 06:23:48 PM »
LOL thats 240's M.O. body when you back him into a corner he will either refuse to acknowledge your posts or simply disappear.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2009, 07:05:51 PM »
settle down susan, i missed this one.  what did you want proof of?  that the majority of america feels a certain way?  It's long been established that obama is way more popular than his policies are.  He's in the 60s, his policies are in the 40s and 50s.  This is news?  its' been like that since late feb with tthat tarp crap.

body88

« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2009, 07:11:08 PM »
settle down susan, i missed this one.  what did you want proof of?  that the majority of america feels a certain way?  It's long been established that obama is way more popular than his policies are.  He's in the 60s, his policies are in the 40s and 50s.  This is news?  its' been like that since late feb with tthat tarp crap.
Quote from: 240 is Back on June 09, 2009, 07:57:21 PM
Ramussen doesn't take into account the fact that poor/desperate people are more likely to vote than they used to be.

Remember the lines in Georgia and FL, a mile long, a week before the election?  not too many repubs in those lines. 

And poor ppl are less likely to have phones as well.  Those without phones don't get polled.

Translation = It doesent say what I want it to so it's certainly garbage.  As for the previous poll, maybe voters thought differently when they cast their vote.  I'm merley posting what is thought to be a pretty credible poll that says the public trusts repubs more on 6 out of the 10 most important issues that face us today.   Can you provide a recent poll that says different?

I just wanted a poll that said otherwise.  Do you have one or no?