Author Topic: Juiced to the gills at 17 - disgusting  (Read 21914 times)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Re: Juiced to the gills at 17 - disgusting
« Reply #125 on: June 12, 2009, 08:34:45 AM »
say the kid was athletic and say wrestled as a kid and thru school he had a base then,u ever see some of these kids and even when u grew up who were 140 lbs wrestlers lean,and had traps from bridging and calves.now lifting on top of that with good genetics and u have a good build,i don't care what he takes,but if he keeps it up with his build now he is going to well if he dosen't get tired of it.its the thing in jersey now and always been you lift for the girls and clubs,and if u get really big or good build u compete,thats all...
I think Jersey is the one place I've been where girls actually like major league juice heads.
Squishy face retard

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #126 on: June 12, 2009, 08:39:13 AM »
I think Jersey is the one place I've been where girls actually like major league juice heads.
YEAH...NJ/NY WITH THE CLUB SCENE .bloated,ripped,as long is ur built or where a tight shirt and fake it.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #127 on: June 12, 2009, 08:43:44 AM »
The pic of the kid that Rich2 posted - now that is definately someone who is juiced.

I am amazed that so many people think the first guy is juiced. Honestly, I had a similar (or better physique) than that when I was 17 (although I started training at 14), and a number of the guys I trained with had similar physiques.

Those guys who think he is juiced must have really lost all hope of making any decent gains naturally, which is pretty sad.

Rich2

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #128 on: June 12, 2009, 12:05:18 PM »
The pic of the kid that Rich2 posted - now that is definately someone who is juiced.

I am amazed that so many people think the first guy is juiced. Honestly, I had a similar (or better physique) than that when I was 17 (although I started training at 14), and a number of the guys I trained with had similar physiques.

Those guys who think he is juiced must have really lost all hope of making any decent gains naturally, which is pretty sad.

Word

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: June 12, 2009, 12:27:40 PM »
the kid is juiced.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #130 on: June 12, 2009, 01:28:28 PM »
I doubt he is juiced to his gills. He looks like he is natural to me. If anyone thinks that that kind of physique cannot be attained naturally, that's a shame.

Your ignorance is a shame.

He's been lifting for 18 months.

Get real.

8)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #131 on: June 12, 2009, 01:39:41 PM »

Well then by now you should be looking better then Ronnie or Jay...post some pics or shaddup

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #132 on: June 12, 2009, 02:31:04 PM »
"Early release" in school..maybe that's for the "special" students..

This guy's classic, a mini-Ferrigno lol Guidos aren't exclusive to Joisey, there are swarms of em in Brooklyn and all over the tri-state area.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: June 12, 2009, 04:01:55 PM »

I am amazed that so many people think the first guy is juiced. Honestly, I had a similar (or better physique) than that when I was 17 (although I started training at 14), and a number of the guys I trained with had similar physiques.Those guys who think he is juiced must have really lost all hope of making any decent gains naturally, which is pretty sad.

Sure you did!

The guy juiced, end of story! Probably not juiced to the gills, but that body has chemicals and hormones running through them.