Author Topic: Binyamin Netanyahu May Yield To Two-State Solution After Pressure From Obama  (Read 2801 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Is anything I said NOT TRUE?!?!?!?

Is there a BIAS on this board? Seems as long as whites are degrading Mexicans, Chinese, Koreans, Arabs, Africans etc it is alright. THe minute THE TRUTH is spoken of about joos there is a backlash...what's the problem?
 Maybe I should talk about the African Americans and how whites killed them to the tune of 120 MILLION and had millions in slavery or how about the Native People of america 70 MILLION DEAD and land STOLEN..would that make it better? Whose life is MORE IMPORTANT? How come MILLIONS were killed in Europe during WWI and WWII and yet the only people spoken of are the joos? I don't understand it. Whose life has more VALUE? and WHY? Plez' es'plain Lucy...

Lets see...didn't own any slaves...Check
No family in the US Cavalry..check
no family here before 1900..check again.

Not my fault...don't care.

Maybe we should talk about how one set of africans sold those slaves to the slavers. Or that the plains indians killed other plains indians and took their land. Yep millions were killed..many in combat or as a result of combat...6 million were killed in ovens.
L

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Lets see...didn't own any slaves...Check
No family in the US Cavalry..check
no family here before 1900..check again.

Not my fault...don't care.

Maybe we should talk about how one set of africans sold those slaves to the slavers. Or that the plains indians killed other plains indians and took their land. Yep millions were killed..many in combat or as a result of combat...6 million were killed in ovens.

Samson is a strange cookie. Are you in the Middle East right now?
I hate the State.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
Ur kidding me right...silly raghead.

A mandate of the British Empire, which had inherited it from the Ottoman Empire at the end of World War I, where it had been part of a province.

Palestine was not a "country," it was a region controlled by the British Empire. It was run neither by Arabs nor Jews.
And there were both Arabs and Jews there. The UN divided it between them in 1948, then the Arabs attacked the Jews and lost.

The Arabs (and surrounding countries) attacked because the Jewish people took the land UNSCOP gave to them.  They were never happy with nor wanted a two state solution.  Bear in mind also that during WW2 and previous to that the British signed a document allowing a Palestinian homeland after 10 years, this was thrown out the window after WW2 unjustly i might add.

Also Israel was helped founded on terrorist tactics.  The Haan and Stern Gang were both the equivalent of Hamas and the like and used terrorist tactics to allow Jewish people into Palestine illegally during and before WW2.  

So tell me HH6 if it was okay for Jewish people to use terrorist tactics to help their cause, why is it not okay for Palestinians to do the same?

BTW i don't agree with Hamas actions at all and i think a more Ghandi -Pari Haka like approach would illicit the desired result.  However, i take offense to those who condemn one but not another for the same actions.
Abandon every hope...

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Gimme a break...Hamas blows up pizza joints and kills women and children. The specifically target civilians and have been doing so for years. U libs and ur moral equivalency. Thats ur whole argument...the jews took...the jews were terrorists. Its 2009 and the shit that happens over there, affects the US.
L

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
The Arabs (and surrounding countries) attacked because the Jewish people took the land UNSCOP gave to them.  They were never happy with nor wanted a two state solution.  Bear in mind also that during WW2 and previous to that the British signed a document allowing a Palestinian homeland after 10 years, this was thrown out the window after WW2 unjustly i might add.

Also Israel was helped founded on terrorist tactics.  The Haan and Stern Gang were both the equivalent of Hamas and the like and used terrorist tactics to allow Jewish people into Palestine illegally during and before WW2.  

So tell me HH6 if it was okay for Jewish people to use terrorist tactics to help their cause, why is it not okay for Palestinians to do the same?

BTW i don't agree with Hamas actions at all and i think a more Ghandi -Pari Haka like approach would illicit the desired result.  However, i take offense to those who condemn one but not another for the same actions.

Pre/Post WWI was a cluster fuck concerning land rights in that region. There is absolutely no doubt about that. The Sykes-Picot divided up the area between British and French. Which led to the splitting of the current contested region into Trans-Jordan and I can't remember what the South was named. All to buy the support of other Arab kings. The British promised the Jews a homeland after 1920 (I believe) With the Balfour Dec. But then the Arabs in the region were also given a promise to it as well.

It really is all the European colonial powers' fault.

the_steevo_uk

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Pre/Post WWI was a cluster fuck concerning land rights in that region. There is absolutely no doubt about that. The Sykes-Picot divided up the area between British and French. Which led to the splitting of the current contested region into Trans-Jordan and I can't remember what the South was named. All to buy the support of other Arab kings. The British promised the Jews a homeland after 1920 (I believe) With the Balfour Dec. But then the Arabs in the region were also given a promise to it as well.

It really is all the European colonial powers' fault.

Definately agree with you on that one, European powers screwed the region up, especially the British, promising Palestine to both the Jews and Arabs, what a giant fuck up that was. The thing is when Balfour made the promise to the Jews in 1917 he was completely aware of the McMahon Correspondance of 1915 which promised the land to Sheikh Hussein...you have to ask how the hell the British thought they could get away with that without pissing the Arabs off...the fact that by 1922 they were already backing away from the Balfour Declaration proves they hadn't thought the whole thing through properly...and for twenty five more years they got it wrong wrong and wrong pissing everybody off in the process.

Not one person I've met in Israel has a good word to say about what the British did (Jew or Arab)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Definately agree with you on that one, European powers screwed the region up, especially the British, promising Palestine to both the Jews and Arabs, what a giant fuck up that was. The thing is when Balfour made the promise to the Jews in 1917 he was completely aware of the McMahon Correspondance of 1915 which promised the land to Sheikh Hussein...you have to ask how the hell the British thought they could get away with that without pissing the Arabs off...the fact that by 1922 they were already backing away from the Balfour Declaration proves they hadn't thought the whole thing through properly...and for twenty five more years they got it wrong wrong and wrong pissing everybody off in the process.

Not one person I've met in Israel has a good word to say about what the British did (Jew or Arab)

That is Team Daniel Hannan approved.
I hate the State.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Is anything I said NOT TRUE?!?!?!?

Is there a BIAS on this board? Seems as long as whites are degrading Mexicans, Chinese, Koreans, Arabs, Africans etc it is alright. THe minute THE TRUTH is spoken of about joos there is a backlash...what's the problem?
 Maybe I should talk about the African Americans and how whites killed them to the tune of 120 MILLION and had millions in slavery or how about the Native People of america 70 MILLION DEAD and land STOLEN..would that make it better? Whose life is MORE IMPORTANT? How come MILLIONS were killed in Europe during WWI and WWII and yet the only people spoken of are the joos? I don't understand it. Whose life has more VALUE? and WHY? Plez' es'plain Lucy...

Blah blah blah same bullshit, do you have any idea how many blacks were slave OWNERS in the south before the civil war? All this bullshit about only whites being slave owners is exactly that.

Why don't you tell me all about the Native Americans, since I have Native American blood, I'm really interested in what bullshit you are about to spout. You want to know why the Natives were beated? because the tribes were to occupied with the domesic disputes to present a united front and we promptly got our ass's kicked. You don't see me bitch ass crying about it now do you.

There is a differnec between a military conflict and an attempt to exterminate a race for no other reason than they are Jews. The Arabs/Muslims sided with Hitler, they picked the wrong side and got their ass's kicked. Ever heard of the SS Handschar Division?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
Blah blah blah same bullshit, do you have any idea how many blacks were slave OWNERS in the south before the civil war? All this bullshit about only whites being slave owners is exactly that.

Why don't you tell me all about the Native Americans, since I have Native American blood, I'm really interested in what bullshit you are about to spout. You want to know why the Natives were beated? because the tribes were to occupied with the domesic disputes to present a united front and we promptly got our ass's kicked. You don't see me bitch ass crying about it now do you.

There is a differnec between a military conflict and an attempt to exterminate a race for no other reason than they are Jews. The Arabs/Muslims sided with Hitler, they picked the wrong side and got their ass's kicked. Ever heard of the SS Handschar Division?

You

Yep. Add to the fact that Arabs were large slave holders and that BLACK KINGS also were deeply involved in gathering, holding and selling BLACK slaves.

Funny.