Author Topic: Left-Wing Hate Speech  (Read 92193 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Left-Wing Hate Speech
« Reply #300 on: September 30, 2015, 09:58:14 AM »
The MSM is on fire condemning this outrageous hateful attack on a wife and mother for speaking out about the her Second Amendment rights.  Or not . . . .

Dana Loesch Responds to Shocking Fake NRA Ad That Depicts Her Shooting Death
Sep 29, 2015 // 10:02pm
As seen on The Kelly File

Dana Loesch appeared on "The Kelly File" tonight to respond to a doctored video of an NRA ad she appeared in, which ended with Loesch graphically shooting herself in the head.

The edited version of the ad included Loesch holding a gun, followed by gunfire and blood spatter.

The shocking video was posted on Twitter by user Tom Adelsbach, who describes himself as a "Graphic Artist, Website Designer, Flash Animator" from Chicago.

Loesch told Megyn Kelly that the amount of harassment Second Amendment supporters often receive is disturbing.

"It's always the people who hate guns and don't want people to be able to lawfully possess them that want you to die by a gun," Loesch said. "Me wanting to be a law-abiding Second Amend practitioner does not magically put a gun into the hand of anyone who does not want one. It does not magically arm criminals, either."

"Some of these anti-gun advocates and the groups to which they belong really need to watch their rhetoric, because it's inciting actual threats. And I fear that it could one day incite violence against people that just want to be law-abiding Americans."

Watch more above.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/09/29/dana-loesch-responds-fake-nra-ad-depicts-her-bloody-shooting-death

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #301 on: November 12, 2015, 08:57:55 AM »
WATCH: Hillary Laughs at Man's Joke About Strangling Fiorina
Nov 11, 2015 // 1:35pm
As seen on Outnumbered

Hillary Clinton is under fire for laughing when a man joked yesterday about strangling Carly Fiorina.

Speaking at a veterans’ roundtable in New Hampshire, the man told Clinton that he was laid off from Hewlett-Packard at the same time Fiorina was in charge of the company.

“Every time I see her on TV, I want to reach through and strangle her,” the man said, as the crowd erupted into laughter.

“I wouldn’t mess with you,” said Clinton, joining in the laughter.

Cruz: If the GOP Embraces Amnesty, Hillary Clinton Will Win

WATCH: Fox Business GOP Debate Highlights

But critics say the Democratic presidential candidate should have done more in that moment instead of laughing it off.

The RNC issued this statement yesterday:

“By laughing off a male questioner’s desire to strangle Carly Fiorina, Hillary Clinton and the Democrats have lost all credibility claiming to be a party that stands up for women. Jokes about committing violence against women are always in poor taste and should be condemned very time.”
Instead of standing up for women, Clinton “made herself the victim,” said Harris Faulkner on “Outnumbered” today. ”You were supposed to stand up for the other woman.”

“People should stand up on both sides of the aisle and condemn it,” Julie Roginsky said.

What do you think of Clinton’s response? Watch the discussion below, and tune in to watch Fiorina on "The O'Reilly Factor" tonight, at 8p ET.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/11/11/video-hillary-clinton-laughs-man-jokes-about-strangling-carly-fiorina

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #302 on: November 12, 2015, 09:07:25 AM »
WATCH: Hillary Laughs at Man's Joke About Strangling Fiorina
Nov 11, 2015 // 1:35pm
As seen on Outnumbered

Hillary Clinton is under fire for laughing when a man joked yesterday about strangling Carly Fiorina.

Speaking at a veterans’ roundtable in New Hampshire, the man told Clinton that he was laid off from Hewlett-Packard at the same time Fiorina was in charge of the company.

“Every time I see her on TV, I want to reach through and strangle her,” the man said, as the crowd erupted into laughter.

“I wouldn’t mess with you,” said Clinton, joining in the laughter.

Cruz: If the GOP Embraces Amnesty, Hillary Clinton Will Win

WATCH: Fox Business GOP Debate Highlights

But critics say the Democratic presidential candidate should have done more in that moment instead of laughing it off.

The RNC issued this statement yesterday:

“By laughing off a male questioner’s desire to strangle Carly Fiorina, Hillary Clinton and the Democrats have lost all credibility claiming to be a party that stands up for women. Jokes about committing violence against women are always in poor taste and should be condemned very time.”
Instead of standing up for women, Clinton “made herself the victim,” said Harris Faulkner on “Outnumbered” today. ”You were supposed to stand up for the other woman.”

“People should stand up on both sides of the aisle and condemn it,” Julie Roginsky said.

What do you think of Clinton’s response? Watch the discussion below, and tune in to watch Fiorina on "The O'Reilly Factor" tonight, at 8p ET.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/11/11/video-hillary-clinton-laughs-man-jokes-about-strangling-carly-fiorina

Are people pretending to be outraged at Hilary over this?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #303 on: November 12, 2015, 07:30:47 PM »
Are people pretending to be outraged at Hilary over this?

Yes.   Far left and far right people get butthurt over anything.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #304 on: August 12, 2016, 10:43:11 AM »
Listen: At ALF-CIO Event, Democratic Senate Candidate Says “The Death of Scalia Saved Labor”
Cortney O'Brien Cortney O'Brien
Posted: Aug 10, 2016

New audio released by the NTK Network reveals Ohio Senate candidate Ted Strickland (D) all but applauding the passing of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia. At an ALF-CIO event this weekend in Cleveland, the Democratic senator told attendees that Scalia's absence on the court is a good thing for Big Labor.

“The death of Scalia saved labor,” he said.

At this point his audience applauded.

“And I don’t wish anyone ill,” he continued, “but it happened at a good time.”

At this point the audience laughed.

The progressive agenda they’ve championed, Strickland concluded, may still have a future now that there is an open spot on the court. Yet, all will be upended by a Donald Trump presidency, he warned.

Strickland has apologized for the remarks in a statement provided to the Washington Examiner.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2016/08/10/listen-at-alfcio-event-democratic-senate-candidate-says-the-death-of-scalia-saved-labor-n2203744

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #305 on: September 06, 2016, 02:49:04 PM »
Compassionate Leftists Celebrate Phyllis Schlafly’s Death
by Allum Bokhari
5 Sep 20160

Leftists have reminded the world just how much they hated Phyllis Schlafly. As news of the conservative author and activist’s death spread, Twitter was deluged with tweets celebrating her death.

. . . .

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/05/leftists-celebrate-phyllis-schlaflys-death/

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #306 on: September 06, 2016, 05:53:02 PM »
Compassionate Leftists Celebrate Phyllis Schlafly’s Death
by Allum Bokhari
5 Sep 20160

Leftists have reminded the world just how much they hated Phyllis Schlafly. As news of the conservative author and activist’s death spread, Twitter was deluged with tweets celebrating her death.

. . . .

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/05/leftists-celebrate-phyllis-schlaflys-death/

people are dicks.  It's one thing to disagree with her positions, another to celebrate a death.

these same folks are outraged and butthurt when the alt-right inbred mouthbreathing morons celebrate hilary's health issues daily.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #307 on: November 14, 2016, 03:53:42 PM »
This is obviously violence, but it is an extension of the oft-used liberal hate speech.

Man Viciously Beaten, Car Stolen
For Allegedly Voting Trump
11/10/2016
BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details
Play video content

FACE-OFF IN THE STREETS

A Chicago man was dragged out of his car and bashed in the head in broad daylight ... all because the attackers thought he voted for Donald Trump.

The video is shocking ... the white man took several shots to the head from several African-American men on Wednesday afternoon. Onlookers recorded the attack and yelled, "Don't vote Trump!" and "Beat his ass!"

The man made several attempts to get back in his car, even as one of the suspects drove it away ... with the man still clinging to it. Chicago PD tells us the victim was hospitalized. They have not made any arrests, and the victim's car has still not been recovered.

http://www.tmz.com/2016/11/10/trump-supporter-beat-up-chicago-fight/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: January 02, 2017, 08:26:17 AM »
Charlie Sheen Calls on God to Kill Donald Trump
Sheen and Sheen AP
by LEE STRANAHAN
29 Dec 2016

After news broke of the death of Debbie Reynolds following a year of high-profile celebrity deaths, actor Charlie Sheen took to Twitter to call for the death of the President-elect of the United States of America.
Sheen’s tweet—which read “Dear God” followed by “Trump next, please!” six times and then two emojis showing a middle finger and then a copyright symbol—was Liked on Twitter by over 6,000 people within the first two hours of being posted.

VIDEOHollywood stars discuss traits of strong women

Pause
Mute
Current Time 0:15
/
Duration Time 1:44
Loaded: 0%Progress: 0%
Fullscreen
Dear God;

Trump next, please!
Trump next, please!
Trump next, please!
Trump next, please!
Trump next, please!
Trump next, please!

©

— Charlie Sheen (@charliesheen) December 29, 2016

Actor Charlie Sheen, born Carlos Irwin Estévez, was featured in 1980s films like Young Guns and the Oliver Stone-directed Platoon and Wall Street. Sheen then went onto to star in the sitcom Two and a Half Men before having a famous public meltdown after several trips to rehab for substance issues that got him booted from the successful show. A series of Twitter rants and bizarre media appearances culminated in a tour called Charlie Sheen LIVE: My Violent Torpedo of Truth/Defeat Is Not an Option.

Last year, Mr. Sheen took to Twitter and, according to the New York Daily News, went on a rant about his ex-wife, actress Denise Richards, calling her a “lab rat,” a “terrorist,” and “the worst mom alive.” As the Daily Mail reported in 2014, “Charlie Sheen has kicked Denise Richards and their daughters Sam, 10 and Lola, eight, out of their home.”

In 2015, Mr. Sheen announced he was HIV-positive. The announcement came just before it was revealed that he’d had a number of sex partners without revealing his HIV-postive status. Sheen told CNN:

“I’m here to admit that I am in fact HIV-positive,” Sheen told NBC’s Matt Lauer. “And I have to put a stop to this onslaught, this barrage of attacks and of sub-truths and very harmful and mercurial stories that are about the [alleged] threatening the health of so many others, which couldn’t be farther from the truth.”

Charlie Sheen’s father and award-winning actor Martin Sheen—born Ramón Antonio Gerardo Estevez—has been a harsh critic of Donald Trump as well. The elder Sheen recently starred in a video that was a failed attempt to sway the Electoral College to vote against Mr. Trump after he won the election.

As Breitbart News reported before the election in August, Martin Sheen said that Trump had “no chance” of winning the general election: “He has no chance. None. I promise you. The fight hasn’t begun yet. I promise you.”

Sheen went to on to say that Trump is an empty-headed moron; that he has absolutely nothing to offer us; that he’s done his bidding and he has to be responsible for the damage he’s already done.

Another recent Tweet of Sheen’s was a link to what Vanity Fair magazine called “Oscar-winning screenwriter of The Social Network and mastermind behind The West Wing” Arron Sorkin’s reaction to Donald Trump being elected. Mr. Sheen refered to the reaction as “impossibly brilliant.” Martin Sheen starred in Sorkin’s The West Wing as the President of the United States.

dear @RealAaronSorkin
wow
impossibly brilliant
“flaming Billhook” across
the bow of this
mendacious juggernaut
x
©https://t.co/ljZtngphYH

— Charlie Sheen (@charliesheen) November 11, 2016

Sorkin’s letter was as much an attack on Trump supporters and voters as it was on Trump, reading in part:

And it wasn’t just Donald Trump who won last night—it was his supporters too. The Klan won last night. White nationalists. Sexists, racists and buffoons. Angry young white men who think rap music and Cinco de Mayo are a threat to their way of life (or are the reason for their way of life) have been given cause to celebrate. Men who have no right to call themselves that and who think that women who aspire to more than looking hot are shrill, ugly, and otherwise worthy of our scorn rather than our admiration struck a blow for misogynistic shitheads everywhere.

Sheen has recently used his Twitter account to promote “a Crackle Original Movie” called Mad Families in which he stars:

I know
a thing or
two about #madfamilies pic.twitter.com/WqRBisrcF9

— Charlie Sheen (@charliesheen) December 23, 2016

Charle Sheen popularized the phrase “Winning” during his online Two and a Half Men meltdown.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/12/29/charlie-sheen-calls-god-kill-donald-trump/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: January 02, 2017, 08:35:39 AM »
Some liberals can be really hateful. 

Liberals Mock and Celebrate Shooting Death of Conservative Columnist
Home Culture Wars
By Lukas Mikelionis |December 31, 2016

Coldhearted gun control advocates have gone ecstatic after the news broke that conservative Portland Press Herald columnist Michael D. Harmon died at his home, when a handgun he was showing to a teenage boy went off.

Harmon, an ardent supporter of gun rights who championed conservative viewpoints, was an editor and columnist for the Press Herald/Maine Sunday Telegram. He’d worked for the paper for more than 40 years and, after his retirement in 2011, continued writing a weekly column for the newspaper.

Yet his enemies rejoiced after he was shot dead, with one person writing on Facebook: “Accidental, but not a tragedy. Just more collateral damage. We lost nothing. Never ask me to feel bad for a gun freak getting killed by his own gun.”

Another person asked, “Irony much?”

The post mortem vitriol against Harmon continued on Facebook, with people posting the news and writing “in these awful times it’s always nice to read a genuinely uplifting story”, while some said “when irony and karma collide”.

On Twitter, people reacted with similar disdain to the conservative columnist, calling him “a hateful bastard” and deserving of death, while mocking the fact that he was advocating for gun rights, yet died because of the handgun.

Some have distastefully suggested that Harmon should be nominated for the Darwin Award, a mocking tribute given to people who supposedly contributed to human evolution by selecting themselves out of the gene pool via death by their own foolish actions.

“Gun rights advocate killed in gun accident. Whoopsie,” wrote one user who goes by the name “#TrumpIsATraitor”. Another user wrote: “Well. How sad. But not really.”

http://heatst.com/culture-wars/liberals-mock-and-celebrate-shooting-death-of-conservative-columnist/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #310 on: January 19, 2017, 01:17:01 PM »
Could they possibly be any more reckless and biased? 

CNN: Assassinating Trump Could Keep Obama Administration in Power
Disaster Wolf Blitzer (Screen shot / CNN / YouTube)
by Warner Todd Huston
18 Jan 2017

As the nation prepares for the peaceful transfer of power on Inauguration Day, CNN is dreaming up scenarios whereby the Obama administration can keep power if President-elect Donald Trump and Vice President-elect Mike Pence were blown up as they prepared to take to oath of office.
On the Wednesday, January 18 broadcast of CNN’s The Situation Room, host Wolf Blitzer aired a segment with a chyron featuring the headline “Developing Now.” During that “developing” segment, Blitzer and correspondent Brian Todd discussed what would happen if the unthinkable occurred on January 20.

Blitzer introduced the segment, saying, “What if an incoming president and his immediate successors were wiped out on day one?” and from there, CNN contributor Brian Todd took over to outline the line of succession if an attack blew up the inaugural dais, killing both Trump and Pence.

The upshot was that in the case of both heads of state being killed, the Secretary of State would take over. Currently that man is Secretary of State John Kerry, But in case some objected because his office would also end as of noon on Inauguration Day, then it would be the Speaker of the House — Republican Paul Ryan — or even Obama’s Under Secretary for Political Affairs Tom Shannon.

The report also noted that the designated survivor appointed by the Obama administration could also become president in the case of a disaster. So, in CNN’s analysis, most of the people who would take over in the worst-case scenario would keep the Obama administration in power, at least indirectly.

So while most of the country is looking to enjoy the day’s events and waiting expectantly to hear what our new president will have to say for his first address as our leader, CNN is wondering what will happen if he is assassinated.

Perhaps CNN is still stuck in anger, the second stage of grief.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/18/cnn-airs-segment-saying-obama-admin-keep-power-trump-pence-blown-inauguration-day/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: February 14, 2017, 01:51:48 PM »
Tolerance: Leftists Send Death Threats to Singer Joy Villa over ‘MAGA’ Grammys Dress

by Jerome Hudson13 Feb 2017

Singer-songwriter Joy Villa was hit with a barrage of hate from leftists who wished for her death on social media after she walked the red carpet at the Grammys on Sunday proudly wearing a red-white-and-blue dress emblazoned with President Donald Trump’s signature “Make American Great Again” slogan.

“Die,” was the message some Twitter users sent directly to Villa on the social media platform.

@PopCrave @Joy_Villa die

— ️ (@iggyoutsold) February 12, 2017

@Joy_Villa die

— ㅤㅤㅤ (@grigiobey) February 12, 2017

The tolerant Left call for #JoyVilla to be KILLED after she wears Make America Great Again dress to #Grammys

RT to show her your support! pic.twitter.com/PrdEbs67rx

— Tennessee (@TEN_GOP) February 13, 2017

“Sometimes you just gotta be free to express yourself,” Villa wrote of her headline-making dress.

“Go big, or go home. You can either stand for what you believe or fall for what you don’t. Above all make a choice for tolerance and love,” the singer wrote on Instagram. “Agree to disagree. See the person over the politics, carry yourself with dignity, always. Life is made to be lived, so go boldly and give no offs!”

While the 25-year-old multiracial singer intended to send a message of “tolerance and love,” bile-spewing leftists on social media called her “coon,” a “disgrace,” and a “dumb Uncle Tom.”

Fuck Donald Trump and fuck that Joy Villa coon ass bitch.

— Freddie (@Benjamin_MCQ) February 12, 2017

@ReignOfApril @Joy_Villa The Coon is strong in this one

— Michael Shepperd (@mashepperd) February 13, 2017

Thank u kind sir for telling me this dumb Uncle Tom braud is named joy villa https://t.co/8fpOiv0R3e

— Morris Yay &do lines (@dances) February 12, 2017

Andre Soriano, the gay Filipino immigrant and naturalized citizen who designed Villa’s dress, says the anti-Trump hate from the left is “crazy.”

“It’s more so about love,” Soriano said of the gown he designed for Villa. “We all live on this planet. I’ve never been in the political area. However, it’s just so crazy that people are getting beat up because they voted for Trump, or this and that, someone wants to bomb the White House….I am an American, I moved here from the Philippines and I highly believed in the trueness of what this country can bring. It’s about bringing people together, that’s the message.”

Soriano, who has designed red carpet gowns for singers Macy Gray and Courtney Love, says President Trump is “going to do the best thing” for America.

“I always channel Joy’s music as a designer — we’re both artists and I love her so dearly,” Soriano said. “She is one of the people on this planet that really promotes love. We need to move this country forward, and we believe it’s time to promote love. We only live once, and we need to promote love. We have one president now who is going to do the best thing for planet America.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/02/13/tolerant-left-wish-death-singer-joy-villa-maga-grammys-dress/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #312 on: February 15, 2017, 10:30:24 AM »
Most liberal fags are afraid of their own shadow and she would easily kick their asses

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #313 on: February 15, 2017, 10:33:20 AM »
Former NSA agent:

a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #314 on: February 15, 2017, 10:41:07 AM »
Former NSA agent:

All of these people need to be fired

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: February 16, 2017, 05:33:18 AM »

gothorium

« Reply #316 on: February 16, 2017, 12:00:23 PM »

CNN getting its ass kicked again and again.

CNN lost all credability.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: September 13, 2017, 12:21:00 PM »
REPORT: Texas Professor Resigns after Tweet about Sec. DeVos Being Sexually Assaulted
by BOB PRICE
12 Sep 2017
Austin, TX

A Texas community college professor who Tweeted he would be okay if Education Secretary Betsy DeVos was sexually assaulted resigned from his law firm according to local news outlets.

The Carlson Law Firm accepted the resignation of their attorney and Austin Community College professor, Robert Ranco following the backlash over his tweet. The professor/attorney Tweeted “I’d be ok if #BetsyDeVos was sexually assaulted, Breitbart News reported over the weekend.

Follow
J.R. Salzman @jrsalzman
Strange how he just protected his account.
7:01 PM - Sep 8, 2017
 280 280 Replies   619 619 Retweets   976 976 likes
Twitter Ads info and privacy
KVUE  reported the following statement from the Carlson Law Firm’s founder Craig Carlson on Monday evening:

For those of you who are wondering why this took so long, let me start by saying that this firm is a family and believe it’s up to me to show the same loyalty that I ask of my people. I wasn’t going to make a rash decision about a member of this family just to appease people on social media.

That said, I considered the health of everyone in our organization, promised my partners and my employees that we would act according to the values of our firm, and sat down to speak with Mr. Ranco.

In the end, we came to the same two conclusions:

With over 150 employees – 75% or whom are women – anyone in our company advocating or even expressing apathy towards sexual assault is affront to all victims and a line that simply cannot be uncrossed.

This has been an enormous distraction that has taken us away from the mission of our firm, which is to care for and help people.

Understanding and accepting this, Rob is taking full responsibility and choosing to resign.

As a man of faith, believer in forgiveness, and longtime friend, it is my sincere hope that Rob [will] learn from this experience and go on to have a very successful career.

Following the errant Tweet on Friday, Ranco sent the following statement to KVUE:

My tweet from Friday was a mistake. I take full responsibility from it. It was my mistake and nobody else’s and I apologize. I’ll be working continuously moving forward to make it for my mistake. I hope that Secretary DeVos and anyone else who was offended, impacted, shocked by my actions that they can find it in their hearts to forgive me.

After Ranco resigned from the firm, the Carlson Law Firm added this message via a post on Facebook:

The Carlson Law Firm
Yesterday at 6:35am ·
Taking full responsibility for the impact of his comments, Rob has apologized to the firm and resigned.
That said, there are a few things we would like to add:
• We understand your outrage
• We believe what Rob said is unacceptable and reprehensible
• Above and beyond the unwanted attention, we are genuinely disgusted at being associated with such comments in any way
• We believe that people are entitled to their political opinions, even when we do not all share those opinions, but there are some lines you simply cannot cross
• We believe Rob crossed such a line in a truly awful attempt to make a point and he alone bears responsibility for that
• However, we also believe that every single person reading this has said something in their life they sincerely did not mean
• We have known this man a long time and we do not believe that this is a true reflection of his character
• We know for a fact that his statement does not reflect the character of the other 150 hardworking and compassionate people who work at this firm

On Monday, the firm posted another statement:

The Carlson Law Firm
on Monday
Let us be clear that no woman should EVER be sexually assaulted and there is NEVER an acceptable reason when it happens. No one in our firm, including Rob Ranco, believes otherwise. If you have any questions or comments for us, please email us at wecare@carlsonattorneys.com and we will respond as quickly as we can.

The adjunct professor may be in trouble with the Austin Community College District as well. When asked by TWCNews in Austin about the offensive Twitter post, the college responded:

The recent social media comments made by a part-time employee on his personal page do not represent ACC’s vision, mission, and values. The college does not condone these comments and their sentiment. ACC is reviewing the situation and will take appropriate action.

The Washington Times reported that Ranco suggested that DeVos “does not fully grasp how serious of a crime rape is, and that she might come to a different policy conclusion if she did.”

His comments came after DeVos decided to drop the Obama Administration’s heavy handed Title IX policy. Breitbart News’ Dr. Susan Berry reported the policy that “forced colleges and universities to conduct ‘kangaroo courts’ in dealing with accusations of sexual assault has ‘failed.’”

DeVos wrote:

Through intimidation and coercion, the failed system has clearly pushed schools to overreach. With the heavy hand of Washington tipping the balance of her scale, the sad reality is that Lady Justice is not blind on campuses today.

This unraveling of justice is shameful, it is wholly un-American, and it is anathema to the system of self-governance to which our Founders pledged their lives over 240 years ago.

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/09/12/report-texas-professor-resigns-tweet-sec-devos-sexual-assaulted/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: September 13, 2017, 12:33:10 PM »
Full on liberal pyschosis

REPORT: Texas Professor Resigns after Tweet about Sec. DeVos Being Sexually Assaulted
by BOB PRICE
12 Sep 2017
Austin, TX

A Texas community college professor who Tweeted he would be okay if Education Secretary Betsy DeVos was sexually assaulted resigned from his law firm according to local news outlets.

The Carlson Law Firm accepted the resignation of their attorney and Austin Community College professor, Robert Ranco following the backlash over his tweet. The professor/attorney Tweeted “I’d be ok if #BetsyDeVos was sexually assaulted, Breitbart News reported over the weekend.

Follow
J.R. Salzman @jrsalzman
Strange how he just protected his account.
7:01 PM - Sep 8, 2017
 280 280 Replies   619 619 Retweets   976 976 likes
KVUE  reported the following statement from the Carlson Law Firm’s founder Craig Carlson on Monday evening:

For those of you who are wondering why this took so long, let me start by saying that this firm is a family and believe it’s up to me to show the same loyalty that I ask of my people. I wasn’t going to make a rash decision about a member of this family just to appease people on social media.

That said, I considered the health of everyone in our organization, promised my partners and my employees that we would act according to the values of our firm, and sat down to speak with Mr. Ranco.

In the end, we came to the same two conclusions:

With over 150 employees – 75% or whom are women – anyone in our company advocating or even expressing apathy towards sexual assault is affront to all victims and a line that simply cannot be uncrossed.

This has been an enormous distraction that has taken us away from the mission of our firm, which is to care for and help people.

Understanding and accepting this, Rob is taking full responsibility and choosing to resign.

As a man of faith, believer in forgiveness, and longtime friend, it is my sincere hope that Rob [will] learn from this experience and go on to have a very successful career.

Following the errant Tweet on Friday, Ranco sent the following statement to KVUE:

My tweet from Friday was a mistake. I take full responsibility from it. It was my mistake and nobody else’s and I apologize. I’ll be working continuously moving forward to make it for my mistake. I hope that Secretary DeVos and anyone else who was offended, impacted, shocked by my actions that they can find it in their hearts to forgive me.

After Ranco resigned from the firm, the Carlson Law Firm added this message via a post on Facebook:

The Carlson Law Firm
Yesterday at 6:35am ·
Taking full responsibility for the impact of his comments, Rob has apologized to the firm and resigned.
That said, there are a few things we would like to add:
• We understand your outrage
• We believe what Rob said is unacceptable and reprehensible
• Above and beyond the unwanted attention, we are genuinely disgusted at being associated with such comments in any way
• We believe that people are entitled to their political opinions, even when we do not all share those opinions, but there are some lines you simply cannot cross
• We believe Rob crossed such a line in a truly awful attempt to make a point and he alone bears responsibility for that
• However, we also believe that every single person reading this has said something in their life they sincerely did not mean
• We have known this man a long time and we do not believe that this is a true reflection of his character
• We know for a fact that his statement does not reflect the character of the other 150 hardworking and compassionate people who work at this firm

On Monday, the firm posted another statement:

The Carlson Law Firm
on Monday
Let us be clear that no woman should EVER be sexually assaulted and there is NEVER an acceptable reason when it happens. No one in our firm, including Rob Ranco, believes otherwise. If you have any questions or comments for us, please email us at wecare@carlsonattorneys.com and we will respond as quickly as we can.

The adjunct professor may be in trouble with the Austin Community College District as well. When asked by TWCNews in Austin about the offensive Twitter post, the college responded:

The recent social media comments made by a part-time employee on his personal page do not represent ACC’s vision, mission, and values. The college does not condone these comments and their sentiment. ACC is reviewing the situation and will take appropriate action.

The Washington Times reported that Ranco suggested that DeVos “does not fully grasp how serious of a crime rape is, and that she might come to a different policy conclusion if she did.”

His comments came after DeVos decided to drop the Obama Administration’s heavy handed Title IX policy. Breitbart News’ Dr. Susan Berry reported the policy that “forced colleges and universities to conduct ‘kangaroo courts’ in dealing with accusations of sexual assault has ‘failed.’”

DeVos wrote:

Through intimidation and coercion, the failed system has clearly pushed schools to overreach. With the heavy hand of Washington tipping the balance of her scale, the sad reality is that Lady Justice is not blind on campuses today.

This unraveling of justice is shameful, it is wholly un-American, and it is anathema to the system of self-governance to which our Founders pledged their lives over 240 years ago.

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/09/12/report-texas-professor-resigns-tweet-sec-devos-sexual-assaulted/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: September 13, 2017, 01:04:54 PM »
Hurricane Telethon Turns Into Leftist Rant
Rush Limbaugh.com ^ | September 13, 2017 | Rush Limbaugh
Posted on 9/13/2017, 4:02:57 PM by Kaslin

RUSH: There also was a telethon. A bunch of leftist celebrities got together for a telethon to raise money for the hurricane relief effort, and it quickly turned into the Wellstone Memorial Jr. It became nothing more than a leftist rant. Like, Stevie Wonder led it off. You know, I’ve always told you climate change, to the people that believe it, it’s a religion. As Stevie Wonder was talking about climate change, they had a church choir and an organ with people decked out in robes chanting things behind him while he was singing, eulogizing or talking about climate change.

I mean, literally illustrating to these people that it’s religious. Matt Lauer was interviewing somebody and was asking… Oh, he was part of the telethon, and he was lying about the fact that… He said (summarized), “This is the strongest hurricane! This is the most powerful hurricane on record that has ever hit Florida, the United States.” It’s number 7. It’s not even close. It’s not even close to the biggest and dangerous, most damaging hurricane. They’re just out there lying through their teeth about this, and anybody that challenges them is “a terrible person, but we knew that already.”

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: I want to start here with this telethon, the hurricane telethon. Have you noticed…? I mentioned this yesterday. You had these people doing this telethon, but none of them are actually on the front lines helping out. They’re asking other people to send money, and while they’re asking other people to send money, they are berating Donald Trump and everybody that voted for him. I mean, they are engaged in deeply personal insults to Trump and people who voted for him while asking other people…

You don’t see these people out there. You don’t see Black Lives Matter. You don’t see the Antifa people. You don’t see any of them helping on site. You don’t see the… (thump) Wow. Has that been happening all week as I hit that table? (thump) Folks, I am sorry. I just now heard… (thump) If that… (thump) (thump) I’m gonna have to try to break this habit of pounding the desk. I had no idea that it was that… (thump) (thump) (thump) I’m hearing all kinds of noise. So I’ll do my best not to use my hands as I gesticulate wildly here, as I speak emphatically.

You don’t see these people out there passing things out you don’t see them helping people. They’re not on site. Instead, they’re here doing a telethon. And there have been remarkably few stories about the smoothness, about the efficiency and the timeliness and the competence of the relief efforts. And why haven’t you seen those stories? You haven’t seen those stories because those stories to be written would have to credit the government, and who is seen as running the government today?

Beyoncé, Stevie Wonder Push Climate Change During Telethon; Deniers Are ‘Blind or Unintelligent’

The Trumpster. And they don’t want to give Trump credit, and they don’t want to give Republicans credit. So it’s a story pretty much ignored until this telethon comes along, and then the media focuses right on it. In fact, the media’s participating in it. Matt Lauer is lying to people watching this thing, all to make the case for climate change. Why do they have to lie? If climate change is as real as they believe, why do they have to lie? Why they have to tell people that Hurricane Irma is the strongest and the most dangerous and the most damaging hurricane that’s ever hit, when it’s number seven?

And that’s among the hurricanes we know. Hurricanes have been hitting various landmasses for billions and billions and billions of years. We only have known about them, been able to record them for the last, what, 150, 200 years max? So we don’t even know that what we know now is right. It’s only correct within a current sphere of timeline. It doesn’t matter. They’re out there lying through their teeth. “Most dangerous storm, the most costly storm, the most deadly storm ever to hit.” I don’t know if he said Florida or the United States, but either one, he’s wrong. And he’s a journalist!

He’s on the Today show. He’s on NBC. He is presented to people as an authoritative, credible source. He’s lying through his teeth. The thing I don’t know is does he know that he’s wrong? And that’s the question about people like Lauer, ’cause they’re part of the groupthink. They’re part of the consensus, and they just line up — and whatever is to be said, they say it. And since these people are not curious about what they believe and they’re not eager to confirm what they believe — they don’t think they have to — you don’t know whether he believes it or not.

You don’t know whether he knows what’s true or not, and yet NBC puts him out there as one of their highest-ranking source authorities. But I think there’s a reason. You know, one of the possible reasons that the Trump team is performing so well on these hurricane-disaster issues, is besides competence (which this team has in abundance) and besides compassion (which they have in abundance), you know what Donald Trump isn’t doing that Obama would be doing or any other Democrat?

Trump is not out there blaming anybody. He’s not trying to push a political advantage here. Well, I take that back. He actually is, but he’s doing it very strategically and very smartly. He is, of course, adding to his political reputation by doing a good job. But my point is, he’s not out there blaming local officials. He’s not blaming Obama. He’s not blaming the Democrats. He’s not blaming anybody. He’s not taking the occasion of this disaster to make himself look better at the expense of others. He’s not trying to score points on phony, politicized science.

He is coordinating rescues and cleanup. He is not messaging for future fundraising. He is performing for future fundraising. There’s a big difference. Actually doing, taking action, accomplishing things, versus simply PR packaging words, messaging, what have you. In other words, the sole focus of the Trump administration seems to be the job at hand. And the Drive-Bys are unable to write serious stories about the administration or the Trump administration’s efforts not succeeding, ’cause if they were, you know the stories would be out there.

Most of the stories that I’ve seen really are about how we dodged a bullet. Most of the stories are, “You know, it wasn’t as bad as was forecast.” Now, in those stories they never mention “and Rush Limbaugh advised you that might be the case.” No, you only hear “Rush Limbaugh is a terrible person.” But over here they’re telling you what I told you would be the case before it happened. But I’m a terrible person, and they’re telling you, “It’s not as bad. Why isn’t it as bad?” They’re trying to figure out why.

It’s not as bad as they wanted. Don’t doubt me on this. “Rush, that’s a horrible thing to say.” Folks, I can see the disappointment. I mean, remember, who was it — Rahm Emanuel — who said, “A crisis is a terrible thing to waste.” These kind of things are exactly what the left uses to advance their year-end, and they’re not able to here. So they’re trying to figure out why it wasn’t as strong as it was predicted. “Well, Cuba! You know, Cuba. It ran into Cuba, it weakened a little bit, and the ocean temperature, seawater temperature weren’t quite as high as we said — and it took a little westward track that wasn’t expected. Twenty more miles…”

Somebody actually said, “Twenty more miles, and there would have been another half billion dollars in damage,” as though, “Damn it!” instead of “Whew! Dodged a bullet.” Power is slowly starting to return, and a vision of normalcy is now possible. It’s distant still for a lot of people, but it is possible. Here is the Daily Caller take on the hurricane telethon getting political right at the start. Stevie “Wonder started the show by saying, ‘Anyone who believes that there’s no such thing as global warming must be blind…'”

Ahem. Stevie Wonder said, “Anyone who believes that there’s no such thing as global warming must be blind or unintelligent.” There are others who want to jail people who don’t believe in climate change, and I’m not talking about brain-dead celebrities. There are people in the pundit journalist community advancing — and the professorial, the academic community (in “academe,” as they say), who are pushing this notion that climate denial is so serious that its practitioners should be jailed or severely pushed.

“Celebrities participating in the Hand In Hand fundraiser include [Stevie] Wonder, Justin Timberlake, Oprah Winfrey, George Clooney, Julia Roberts, Dennis Quaid, Adam Sandler, Terry Crews, Leonardo DiCaprio, Gwen Stefani, Ray Romano, Bryan Cranston, Beyonce, and many more.” Combined IQ: 99. ‘Cause they’re wondering: How did it get political? (laughing) Did you hear the names? Stevie “Wonder wasn’t the only participant who got political during the telethon.

“Singer Beyonce contributed a video that started, ‘During a time when it’s impossible to watch the news without seeing violence or racism in this country…'” Well, wait a minute. That’s bad journalism. I don’t know what that… That’s not… I guess they’re quoting her video, but it doesn’t say so there. Anyway, it’s this story that mentions Matt Lauer fundraising and helping get donations talking about the hurricane being the absolute worst that we’ve ever had. And then there’s this from the U.K. Sunday Times: “Too White Red Cross Struggled to Help — The head of the British Red Cross has admitted the charity struggled with the Grenfell disaster because its workforce is too white.”

What would that have to do with anything? The British Red Cross “struggled because its workforce is too white.” Did that mean they didn’t get enough donations? Now, I compared this to the Wellstone memorial. Remember they politicized that. Paul Wellstone, senator from Minnesota, died in a plane crash, and they had a memorial for Wellstone, and then a lot of Republican senators went to it. It was in Minnesota. The Republican senators who were friends of Wellstone got booed when they walked in.

They were forced to leave the memorial because the crowd was bordering on being violent. It was vicious, and they turned the memorial (it was a quasi-funeral service for Paul Wellstone) into a full-fledged political rally that was negative and it was mean-spirited, and they ended up losing seats in the 2002 midterms because of that. And this is what this thing was last night. These people don’t know it, but they are doing incredible damage to the Democrat Party.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Trust me. All of this is backfiring on the Democrats, and they don’t know it yet, just like it did back in 2002 with the Wellstone Memorial. Here is audio. Here is Stevie Wonder last night opening this telethon for hurricane relief…

WONDER: (organ music) We’ve come together today to love on (sic) the people that have been devastated by the hurricanes. When love goes into action, it preferences no color of skin, no ethnicity, no religious beliefs, no sexual preferences —

RUSH: So why mention it?

WONDER: — and no political persuasions.

RUSH: Except…

WONDER: It’s just loves. We should begin to love and value our planet — and anyone who believes that there is no such thing as global warming must be blind or unintelligent. Lord, please save us all.

RUSH: I guess that wasn’t love because “when love goes into action, it preferences no color of skin, no ethnicity, no religious belief, no sexual preferences, no political persuasions,” except “if you don’t believe in climate change, you’re either unintelligent or you must be blind.” Here is Beyonce…

BEYONCE: During the time where it’s impossible to watch the news without seeing violence or racism in this country, just when you think it couldn’t possibly get worse, natural disasters take precious life, do massive damage, and forever change lives. The effects of climbing are playing out around the world every day. Irma alone has left a trail of death and destruction from the Caribbean to Florida to [the] southern United States.

RUSH: And now, ladies and gentlemen, from the last time there was a concert for hurricane relief, 2005, Kanye West.

WEST: We already realized a lot of people that could help are at war right now fighting another way, and they — they — they — they’ve given them permission to go down and shoot us. George Bush doesn’t care about black people.

RUSH: That’s the hurricane relief from 2005. Not much change from the one they did last night.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: So back in 2002, the Democrats did the Wellstone Memorial, and you could tell that they believed… This was after 9/11, remember, and they had ceased their “unity” with George W. Bush. They were attacking Bush for his lack of timely response in launch in the attack in Afghanistan, and they were convinced that the whole country agreed with them, and the arrogance and the condescension was on display. It was one of the most incredible things that I’ve ever seen in modern American politics.

Paul Wellstone Funeral - Election Rally

Since then, the Democrats have repeated it. They’re doing it now with this telethon last night, and they’ve been doing it ever since Trump actually became the Republican nominee and, of course, in essence since he won the election. They’ve just been hysterically unhinged ever since then, and they keep piling on, and they keep trying to outdo themselves, and they’re under the belief that they can talk people out of supporting Trump. And they’re firing everything they’ve got at it — and last night’s hurricane telethon was just the latest stab at it.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: October 02, 2017, 04:17:47 PM »
Not surprised. It's a pattern.

CBS fires vice president who said Vegas victims didn't deserve sympathy because country music fans 'often are Republican'

By Brian Flood, Fox News

CBS has parted ways with one of the company’s top lawyers after she said she is “not even sympathetic” to victims of the Las Vegas shooting because “country music fans often are Republican,” when discussing the tragic mass shooting that occurred in Las Vegas late Sunday night.

“This individual, who was with us for approximately one year, violated the standards of our company and is no longer an employee of CBS. Her views as expressed on social media are deeply unacceptable to all of us at CBS. Our hearts go out to the victims in Las Vegas and their families,” a CBS spokeswoman told Fox News.

Hayley Geftman-Gold, the network's now-former vice president and senior counsel, took to Facebook after a gunman opened fire at the Route 91 Harvest Music Festival in Las Vegas, killing at least 58 people and sending more than 520 others to hospitals.

“If they wouldn’t do anything when children were murdered I have no hope that Repugs [sic] will ever do the right thing,” Geftman-Gold wrote in a now-deleted message that was first reported and captured by The Daily Caller.

Geftman-Gold continued: “I’m actually not even sympathetic bc [sic] country music fans often are Republican gun toters [sic].”

View image on TwitterView image on Twitter
 Follow
Brandon Morse ✔ @TheBrandonMorse
A @CBS legal exec thought the Las Vegas victims had it coming.
6:12 AM - Oct 2, 2017
 512 512 Replies   2,043 2,043 Retweets   1,743 1,743 likes

Geftman-Gold is presumably referring to Sandy Hook, which occurred in Newtown, Conn. back in 2012. A 20-year-old gunman, Adam Lanza, killed 20 children and six adults during the tragic event that sparked intense political debates regarding gun control.

Geftman-Gold did not work directly with the network’s news division. According to her LinkedIn bio, Geftman-Gold worked at CBS since September 2016 and graduated from the prestigious Columbia University law school in 2000.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/10/02/cbs-fires-vice-president-who-said-vegas-victims-didnt-deserve-sympathy-because-country-music-fans-often-are-republican.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: October 03, 2017, 05:14:06 AM »
Jimmy Kimmel on Vegas: Republicans ‘Should Be Praying for God to Forgive Them’
breitbart ^ | IAN MASON
Posted on 10/3/2017, 7:55:36 AM by davikkm

Late-night TV host Jimmy Kimmel opened his program Monday with a ten-minute political rant about Sunday’s mass murder in Las Vegas, saying “now is the time for political debate” about gun control. Dismissing as inadequate calls for prayers for the victims by President Donald Trump, House Speaker Paul Ryan, and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY), the Jimmy Kimmel Live host said: “they should be praying for God to forgive them for letting the gun lobby run this country.”

Kimmel railed against lawmakers who “won’t do anything about this because the NRA has their balls in a money clip,” insisting that their “thoughts and your prayers are insufficient.”

The comic responded to those saying there was nothing that could have been done to stop Sunday’s attack. “I disagree with that intensely,” Kimmel said, “because of course there’s something we can do about it.”

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #322 on: October 03, 2017, 06:17:03 AM »

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #323 on: October 03, 2017, 08:54:41 PM »

Get a box of tissues you bunch of pussies.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: October 03, 2017, 11:13:08 PM »
Get a box of tissues you bunch of pussies.
Are you a loser who feels the same way? Appears to be so by your reaction.