Author Topic: Levrone Transformation • Week 3, Busting Out Poses • LevroneReport.com.  (Read 10286 times)

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
Full of shit. Levrone looks incredible in his 3 week video. He looks better than 98% of guys who go to the gym. It is impressive and one can only wonder whether or not he is actually "on". Im shocked to tell you the truth.
me too he is natural and always have been your spot on he is better than 99.9 the gym rats who spend their leife in the gym,,,nuff said  ::)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Superior genetics/genetic response to hormones.
The end.
N

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Superior genetics/genetic response to hormones.
The end.

do you think he is juicing already?

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
do you think he is juicing already?
It's the only way these people know how to train, so I'd say yes.
N

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
It's the only way these people know how to train, so I'd say yes.

sad if so!  but have you seen the way Levrone changed in a month or two during his competition days? i would think he could be 245-250 in a month of drugs.  pretty cool of him to leave himself open to public criticism though

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
sad if so!  but have you seen the way Levrone changed in a month or two during his competition days? i would think he could be 245-250 in a month of drugs.  pretty cool of him to leave himself open to public criticism though
Training and steroids go hand and hand with these guys.  I'd be surprised if they trained one year in clean, since they started working out.
Cutler, Warren, etc.  Lifetime juicers.  It's what they do.

Out of most pros, I'd say only a few ever put on 30lbs of muscle on their own.
N

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Training and steroids go hand and hand with these guys.  I'd be surprised if they trained one year in clean, since they started working out.
Cutler, Warren, etc.  Lifetime juicers.  It's what they do.

Out of most pros, I'd say only a few ever put on 30lbs of muscle on their own.

Who really puts on more than 30 pounds of muscle naturally anyway?  All of my natural or clean friends are in the same boat I am: strength goes up marginally, muscle mass, almost not at all.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
i think alot of drugfree guys think they don't need 400 grams of protien a day because they are clean. if they did that much protien they would get alot bigger and gain muscle. i have always felt that if you get stronger without getting bigger; then your diet is lacking protien.

but what do i know, i'm a juicepig! lol

Matt C

• Getbig V
i think alot of drugfree guys think they don't need 400 grams of protien a day because they are clean. if they did that much protien they would get alot bigger and gain muscle. i have always felt that if you get stronger without getting bigger; then your diet is lacking protien.

but what do i know, i'm a juicepig! lol

Please help me gain muscle.  I weigh 180 but deadlift 500.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
Levrone is a super responder... amazing bber...
S

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Whats the meaning of this Body Transformation??

Will he do another one to go back to 150 pounds after?

WOOOOSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH !!

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

have you ever done 360 grams of protien every day for 30 days?  it is not easy to intake that much protien. mostly powder is the easiest way.  i'm pretty sure you will build 5-8 lb of muscle in a month, even clean.

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator

Are you gay?

wild willie

• Getbig V
It is all speculation as to whether or not he is saucing.......please don't accuse until you know for sure. The man has the ability to gain muscle rapidly, he could make serious changes without chemicals.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
whats the point if he takes juice again? i mean those days are behind him, i dont see why it could be a challenge for him for not doing it natural. at the end there will be a point where he has to say goodbye to the juiced muscle again.

Army of One

• Getbig V
whats the point if he takes juice again? i mean those days are behind him, i dont see why it could be a challenge for him for not doing it natural. at the end there will be a point where he has to say goodbye to the juiced muscle again.

Lol, you cant be that naive, this whole thing is about making money, no doubt in a week he'll bust out some companys supplement or his own and claim to start taking it the same time he doubles his drugs dosage.He's already mentioned he may add a supplement, and said with a wry smile.Who is gonna be impressed when natural Levrone gains 6 pounds of muscle in 8 weeks?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
i dont know about his commercial intentions but in that case it could explain all of this yes.

m8

• Getbig V

Work on your form  ::)

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Lol, you cant be that naive, this whole thing is about making money, no doubt in a week he'll bust out some companys supplement or his own and claim to start taking it the same time he doubles his drugs dosage.He's already mentioned he may add a supplement, and said with a wry smile.Who is gonna be impressed when natural Levrone gains 6 pounds of muscle in 8 weeks?

it would be a more convincing sale if he were to say in the beginning 'i will be training and taking XXXXX.'  lets see what this product does for me.

to grow like a weed and then say, oh, by the way, i was on this supplement all the time and that's why i grew so good; wouldn't be as effective marketing.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian

You've been working out for 8 years and only weigh 180 pounds? How much did you weigh before you began? 120 pounds?

Matt C

• Getbig V
You've been working out for 8 years and only weigh 180 pounds? How much did you weigh before you began? 120 pounds?

In that range, maybe 4-8 pounds heavier.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
Work on your form  ::)

Please just help me gain muscle!
Bodybuilding Pro.com

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Amazing considering every supplement he 'reviewed' added 10lbs. Matty should weigh at least 400lbs by now.

Matt C

• Getbig V
Amazing considering every supplement he 'reviewed' added 10lbs. Matty should weigh at least 400lbs by now.

Gained, kept it for a few months, then lost it.  ;D

I've been as high as around 200 before.  My goal is to be 220.  Please just help me!  Eating a steak as we speak.

Discuss.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Army of One

• Getbig V
it would be a more convincing sale if he were to say in the beginning 'i will be training and taking XXXXX.'  lets see what this product does for me.

to grow like a weed and then say, oh, by the way, i was on this supplement all the time and that's why i grew so good; wouldn't be as effective marketing.

Less convincing, everyone would have seen it for a scam from the start.Slowly introducing the supplement after a few weeks is far less obvious.