Author Topic: Milos when are you back on an IFBB stage competing?  (Read 240092 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: Milos when are you back on an IFBB stage competing?
« Reply #50 on: June 17, 2009, 04:17:02 PM »

all that stuff? tren masteron and testosterone come all in one vial,,gh comes in one kit,,,eq comes in one vial im AMAZED with the phenomenon behind yoru stupid sentence ,,you also write its NOT the drugs with !!!! which in reality both you and i know ITS ONLY THE DRUGS! ! !

why is the need of fellas such as yourself mas\rcus cacon and getonny and many other professional and top amatuer that i left behind long time ago and that I HAVE WAY BETTER SO CALLED GENETICS THAN THEM,,why do you have the guts to say its not drugs WHEN I HAVE BETTER GENETIC THAN YOU AND BETTER REPSONSE AND IM TELLIN YOU IT IS DRUGS! AND ONLY DRUGS!

tellin me you have guys in gym looking like thgat with out taking anything?? are you out of your mind,,that physiqe is aged and is a result of abuse ABUSE of hormones not only simply gym rat use but YEARS UPON YEARS OF ABUSE ,,anyone who ever get to 220 -250 at 6-7% at 5'10 is a fella that been to hormones for very long time consistantly with them and doen it for many years not a year ,,

i wil never understand why there is the need to sell thoe kids balonie when they are also bodybuilders!!! they are not as lucky as you fellas to get all the good drugs and are not fellons or dont have misdeminors ,,they are nto dealers and dont think from poweder to podwer like you fellas BUT they are too bodybuilders AND YOU SHOULD NOT SIT HERE WITH YOUR BIG ASS MOUTH AND JACKED EGO AND SELL THEM CRAP ,,,they are not dumb so stop treating them like they are,,on same shit you take they too can become top amatuers and many of them if had the time and money and connection to legit hormone would become professional/top matuer

please stop with the ballonie friend

gh15 approved

Du bist ein cooler Kerl.... 8)
I hate the State.

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: June 17, 2009, 04:36:11 PM »
Hey Milos with abs like that how do the Thighs look ??Let me guess like Birdlegs Arvilla oh and Not to mention the Arms another guess King K arms right.Now take your Bullshit words and sell them elsewhere Gh15 has you number clown Mr Drugs and more Drugs is where you are from.

Ps Gh15 the King of the Serbs Milos hates Gimmicks so please type under you real name.HAHAHA.

gh15 Thanks for the TRUTH like you said most know BB is all Fucking DRUGS.FFS even Sonny had a light physique and weak chest until he LOADED after the 88 IFBB Worlds.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #52 on: June 17, 2009, 04:51:21 PM »
Meltdown.

Milos > gh15

Why is it that when someone makes counter argument or disagrees with someone. Maybe even be outrage when someone is blatantly lying to us it's a meltdown? You really believe that Milos, without drugs, can look like how he does with no regard to his diet ("3 XL pizzas, 30 doughnuts/wk filled with apple sauce or cherry...or...omg!") and not even having to train because "FIRE IS BURNING ALL DAY LONG" due to being such an "intense thinker"? WTF? So the reason that 2 out of 3 Americans are fat is because they don't think as hard as Milos.

There are a lot of people out there that do respect and look up to Milos. They listen to him. He's achieved a lot in bodybuilding. He has real world street cred. They think that maybe he's on to something. He's discovered something. After all, didn't he invent the use of insulin? He must be a genius.

I do think he's a smart guy. But I don't like him propping himself up like a Dalai Lama. I don't like him talking to us like we are complete, naive, idiots.

You eat pizza and doughnuts all week long and then think about not getting fat.

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: June 17, 2009, 04:55:04 PM »
The DEA looked upto him and followed him for months.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmm.FFS he tries to sell his shit everywhere.Why not be a GURU in Serbia???

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator

Hehehehe...   :D

Your mama is too old... :-* and I am always close to my former self - as I am not bodybuilding competitor as a "side effect" of my lifestyle...I live my lifestyle to be/look/feel...etc like I do 365 days a year...not like many others who look/feel/are almost obese year around - looking like they can drop dead any minute of a day if they just bent over to put their shoes on...and manage to get in shape once/year (and some years not as often...) - looking pretty damn good for a day or so...but in reality feeling like they are already in spiritual world...but somewhat disadvantaged - due to absence of their mind...brain...body...en ergy...LIFE...etc...

Oh well...maybe I should actually agree with you - so you could celebrate....???

NOT! ;D

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
i made jamaican food so famos in bodybuilding circles ,,they need to give me some of profits for that foodm,,but yes jamaican food is the absolut best food a bodybuilder can eat ,,it is simply good solid meal that taste good,, i have yet to find better food for bodybuilder than jamaican not even sushi since sushi gets you bloated,,,jamaican with the products i mention gets you solid and cut

gh15 approved

Hi Victor Richards!
A

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #56 on: June 17, 2009, 08:38:57 PM »
Why is it that when someone makes counter argument or disagrees with someone. Maybe even be outrage when someone is blatantly lying to us it's a meltdown? You really believe that Milos, without drugs, can look like how he does with no regard to his diet ("3 XL pizzas, 30 doughnuts/wk filled with apple sauce or cherry...or...omg!") and not even having to train because "FIRE IS BURNING ALL DAY LONG" due to being such an "intense thinker"? WTF? So the reason that 2 out of 3 Americans are fat is because they don't think as hard as Milos.

There are a lot of people out there that do respect and look up to Milos. They listen to him. He's achieved a lot in bodybuilding. He has real world street cred. They think that maybe he's on to something. He's discovered something. After all, didn't he invent the use of insulin? He must be a genius.

I do think he's a smart guy. But I don't like him propping himself up like a Dalai Lama. I don't like him talking to us like we are complete, naive, idiots.

You eat pizza and doughnuts all week long and then think about not getting fat.

What Milos is saying is not that he eats whatever in whatever quantity he pleases. It's about eating whatever he pleases within the set macros. Say he eats 400g of protein a day and after eating that protein he has a 300g carb allowance. If those carbs come from doughnuts, bread or whatever, doesn't matter. It's logical, same idea wavelength and me and others have talked about. He's not eating just pizza or doughnuts like he makes it seem.

The 'intense thinking' might be due to drugs too, if you know what I mean. I mean don't know but even Milos acknowledged that it might look like that when he posts his long rants.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #57 on: June 17, 2009, 08:46:33 PM »
that guy standing next to Milos isnt hot at all.

Stavios

« Reply #58 on: June 17, 2009, 08:47:03 PM »
What Milos is saying is not that he eats whatever in whatever quantity he pleases. It's about eating whatever he pleases within the set macros. Say he eats 400g of protein a day and after eating that protein he has a 300g carb allowance. If those carbs come from doughnuts, bread or whatever, doesn't matter. It's logical, same idea wavelength and me and others have talked about. He's not eating just pizza or doughnuts like he makes it seem.

The 'intense thinking' might be due to drugs too, if you know what I mean. I mean don't know but even Milos acknowledged that it might look like that when he posts his long rants.

EXACTLY

glad someone got what Milos meant, I think Milos is right with this also.

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: June 17, 2009, 09:09:21 PM »
Mr Serbia Doesn't like Gimmicks so gh15 Please use your real name Thanx.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #60 on: June 17, 2009, 09:37:20 PM »
Why is it that when someone makes counter argument or disagrees with someone. Maybe even be outrage when someone is blatantly lying to us it's a meltdown?
First, the disagreeing isn't the meltdown, the 400 paragraph, nonsensical ranting about what drugs gh15 knows everyone is on is the meltdown.

Secondly, I have witnessed with my own eyes some of what Milos eats and it wasn't chicken breast and broccoli.

Third, nobody, including me, has any idea what Milos uses or does not use in his "supplement" stack.

Fourth, nice meltdown you had there, need a tissue?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #61 on: June 17, 2009, 10:13:21 PM »
First, the disagreeing isn't the meltdown, the 400 paragraph, nonsensical ranting about what drugs gh15 knows everyone is on is the meltdown.

Secondly, I have witnessed with my own eyes some of what Milos eats and it wasn't chicken breast and broccoli.

Third, nobody, including me, has any idea what Milos uses or does not use in his "supplement" stack.

Fourth, nice meltdown you had there, need a tissue?

gh15 said before that we DO NOT EAT CLEAN ,,,none of us eat clean,,,you do not eat clean and dont need to eat clean when you are on the following products which I KNOW MILOS IS ON BECAUSE HE GETS THEM THROUGH ME YOU FUCKIN INFANTILES the POWDERS ARE FROM ASIA,,

TESTOSTERONE -- AGRESSIVNESS AND AGING WITH MINIMAL WATER BLOAT DUE TO MASTERON AND UNDER 1 GRAM A WEEK TESTOS

TRENBOLOBE -- AGING AND HARDNESS + LEAN GROWTH SAME AS DURETIC TO SOME DEGREE

MASTERON -- HARDNESS AND DRYNESS SAME AS DURETIC SANW AS DURETIC TO SOME DEGREE + STIFNESS AND DRYNESS OF THE HAIR ON TOP LIKE MAD PROFESSOR ESXPECIALLY IN THE MORNING UPON WAKING UP

EQ -- SKIN TONE AND MUSCLE MATURITY OVER TIME

GH -- FAT BURNING AND LEANER GROWTH

INSULIN -- FULNESS AND CONTINUED GROWTH OF MUSCLE PAST 220-230LB

T3-- METABOLIC KICK FOR WHEN DRUGS TAKE TOLL ON BODY AND WANT TO START UP AGAIN FULL FORCE

THIS IS HIS CORE STACKS,,YOU DO NOT NEED TO EAT CLEAN WHEN YOU ARE USING ANY OF THIS PRODUCTS IN COMBO  WHILE USING HGH EVEN WITH OUT HGH YOU CAN PRETTY MUCH GET PASS WITH EATING WHAT YOU CONSIDER JUNK ONLY IN MORE MODERATION,,

NOW IM ALSO GOING TO WRTIE NEXT TO THE PRODUCT THE SIDE EFFECT IT HAS ON MILOS SO ITS OBVUIOUS TO NEWBE ON THIS BOARD

thats that,,,

friends ,, dont let any one full you ,,milos with no hormones is a 178 lb 13% on a good day fella

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
I can answer this one. I took Milos to visit Sonny in prison hospital. This made Sonny very happy. He had just found out that he had inoperable cancer. This was the only time that Milos was in Oz while Sonny was inside.

Milos made every effort to visit him, we had to get special permission. This was late in November and he died just weeks later on 25th January.

RIP Sonny.

Hello Milos, I hope to have you in my pro show one day soon.

YES Tony - I will be on that stage posing with AC/DC Thunderstruck - Sonny's favorite song for posing...but I remember Kitaro/ArnoldClassic routine Sonny did (as I choreographed it...) and of course - when the time comes Tony (and I get my IFBB pro card back...one of these years...) - I promise you'll see me compete for Sonny...and if I would be allowed - as Sonny...so I could easily give Pale (his brother) first prize $ award money, your discounted gym membership, 1 free ticket to the show (and 25 of his family members are probably getting 10% off...am I correct Messiah...
Eh,...speaking of...you know that: Hitler was considered more a messiah than a political leader...? :-X

anyway...

Just kidding of course.
Knowing you Tony - I am sure Pale would get two tickets almost absolutely free and discount for 25 family members will be at least whooping 13% (if all 25 show up)... ;D

Yes, I was close friend to Sonny and WHEN in US - he would stay with me - for several years and since than - he would stay at my house as a guest...

I was going to visit him IF any show would have been organized...but back than Tony just wasn't ready...(too bad)...

However, during "Shawn Ray star seminar" in Melbourne - I took the ONLY chance to visit Sonny - with Tony - during the "lunch break" of the seminar...as that was ONLY ALLOWED time...and even that was absolute miracle - that Tony made possible - and Tony - if I didn't thank you hundred times by now - here it is: THANK YOU very much for making that visitation possible. Indeed, I would remember every moment of it - to the rest of my life...Realizing that I am seeing my long time friend for the last time - as he was told that morning he had about 4 weeks to live...and everything seemed just like it was a bad dream...yet all 3 of us knew very well - it was his unfortunate reality...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
So Milos...................

.............what's your thoughts on gh15?

Just wonderin'   ;D

Have none...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
Milos, your recommendation of ART for shoulder changed my life in a big way.  if you ever need lunch, a kidney, whatever, drop me a line.

________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ___________________

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
"Switznegger" could not afford the extra pair of underwear to replace the one he would soil in our presence.

I, however, will be there on J27.

Any "special wishes?"

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
Milos does your daughter speak Serbian?

Yes she does...

As the matter of fact - next week she is going to Serbia for 5 weeks...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
At any given time of the year, Milos is basically 12 weeks out from being contest ready.

At any given time - I was usually 4 weeks contest ready...and (as promoters could confirm...well - maybe? 8)) I entered numerous shows on two weeks notice...

At this time - my BF is where it should be - 4-5%...but my weight is at 220 lbs - which is little on a light side - considering 4 weeks preparation time...but I am 100% convinced that I could/should/would IF given the opportunity (card back...and aaaaaaaa - REASON) be able to increase my weight to 240-stage ready in ONE MONTH...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
Is that meant to be a compliment? I mean hopefully that would be for the majority of bodybuilders

;D
Well, he did mean well...but I know what you are saying... ;)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
;D
Well, he did mean well...but I know what you are saying... ;)

Milos, when are you and Tbombz going to fight?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #70 on: June 17, 2009, 10:29:45 PM »
"never take insulin and gh together because they are counter regulatory hormones" - milos sarcev

...and people pay this guy $$ for drug advices  ;D

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
Will that be a Return to BB with or without SYNTHOL.

Well, world wide shortage of synthol was reported to be "Switznegger's job"...What do you do with it...?

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #72 on: June 17, 2009, 10:33:45 PM »
Yes she does...

As the matter of fact - next week she is going to Serbia for 5 weeks...

thats great! ;D
Make sure she keeps speaking it

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
thats because of constant use of trenbolone masteron testosterone and growth with insulin and t3,,those drugs year around especially if home brwed and you know your guy,,,those products in good enough doses injected on a daiuly basis will make any bodybuilder in shape on a constant basis ESPECIALY if eats right and he eats right thats why the deep deep cuts ,,if you dotn eat 100% on while using this products you will still have the cuts but not as deep ,,this has nothing absolutely nothing to do with genetics or genetic respond to hormones,,this is condition made by the drugs mentioned and perfect diet,,less then perfect diet will result in not as deep cuts but still 6-7% even with jamaican food diet all day long

gh15 approved

Oh boy... ::)

Stupid is what stupid does...and who knows that better than gh15 moron...?

ASSUMING is for ass...les that live by misery loves company rule...

Unfortunately, there are some idiots out there who will actually listen to your senseless/suicidal advice....

Oh well...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
GH15, you say the deep cuts are because strict diet but Milos has mentioned many times now to his members on his forum that he eats WHATEVER  he wants.

He says all you have to do is use the power of the mind.
He says if people THINK they are going to get fat when eating a pizza, then they will.
But if you tell yourself you are not going to get fat as you are eating the pizza, then you won't get fat.

Here i'll show you and tell us what you think.

When he says "as long as the fire is burning" and "using the power of the mind won't make you fat" does this translate to "HGH"?

and...

And WHAT keeps the FIRE burning?

Aaaaaaa??? Well - that would be NORMALLY, usually....quite daily...always...forever and everrrrrrr....LIFE!!!

First priority for life....is.....EEEEEEEEE EEENNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEE ERRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

FIRE IS BURNING ALL DAY LONG...if you pay attention you could smell the fire and feel the HEATH...

Resting metabolic rate + every single second of every single part of the body, every single day using ENERGY to exist...to blink, to breath...to oh - THINK (I see many people don't spend much calories on that nowadays...and MAYBE exactly THINKING as my MOST INTENSE ACTIVITY of the year (in last year or so...staying away from the gym and NOT lifting anything heavier than fork and the knife simultaneously (yes Antonio Bilateral isometric muscle contraction during EATING any meal in particular...wait the minute - eating pizza and donuts DOESN'T require fork or a knife... :-\ :-\ :-\ - oooops - what's my excuse now?.... ;) ;) ;) - THINKING...is = FIRE IS BURNING = think of every "energy foods you put in your mouth as flame - your body used in whatever energy demand you are doing...or THINK OF DOING...and see what happens?

And ask people who THINK they are going to get fat IF they get fat?

Some even say IF I EAT THAT - IT WILL BE STORED RIGHT HERE (pointing at their waist, back, glutes, love-handles...) and guess what - INDEED - "THAT" became the part of the body they pointed out ....as they were THINKING about it, and suggesting that "physiology" (body) gets order from "psychology" (the mind)...and even though they don't realize - their EXACT WAY OF THINKING commands those calories to be saved (not used or BURNED) but rather saved and stored at whatever place they are THINKING (or fearing about) possibly storing...

YES - it is LAW OF ATTRACTION that works here as well - possibly better than many other aspects of life...

Why do you think Dexter Jacson eats anything he wants as he knows and claims always that - he could eat anything he wants and never gets fat...etc...etc...

Examples are just too many to mention...

But fact is (at least to me) that majority of people IN FEAR NOT TO GET FAT and thinking about certain scenario (getting fat if eating certain foods that potentially could get them fat...as they know that carbs or sugars or fats...blah-blah-blah COULD BE STORED IF NOT NEEDED...) CREATING exact environment for their fear to materialize - not realizing THEY ARE THE ONES DOING IT....

and this is the best one...

Man, that was my copyrighted material...my trade secret...I am finished now...

Or...maybe not?

Sounds ridiculous?

I must agree...

Oh, IF it would just be THAT EASY...?....

but....

care to try it?

Let me know what happens... ;)