Author Topic: Milos when are you back on an IFBB stage competing?  (Read 239991 times)

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
Re: Milos when are you back on an IFBB stage competing?
« Reply #200 on: June 19, 2009, 02:31:24 PM »
Why should I?
What will you give me instead? ???

Why He eats less protein?
Cus he has monstrous genetic UNLIKE YOU ;)
::)

Well, since I know you on this board there were 3 chances when we start to communicate:

1. You just write something shit toward me.

2. I just write something to anyone in any thread...just something...nothing negative, nothing positive...and then you start talking shit toward me.

3. I write something to you...negative, positive...you doesn't care and start talking shit toward me...

Well you're getting more and more ridiculous...

Why?

:-\

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #201 on: June 19, 2009, 02:36:37 PM »
Well this Fella Gh15 is telling it like it is when your kidneys are kicking you in the back and all dried out Don't ask the doctor "Why the Fuck am I sick"unlike the Serb King who has had so many of his athletes for a better word FUCK UP on his level of Drug Abuse.You to will Dry the Fuck up Milos and when you do only then will people know your Truth.Fucking Lier.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #202 on: June 19, 2009, 02:57:55 PM »
::)

Well, since I know you on this board there were 3 chances when we start to communicate:

1. You just write something shit toward me.

2. I just write something to anyone in any thread...just something...nothing negative, nothing positive...and then you start talking shit toward me.

3. I write something to you...negative, positive...you doesn't care and start talking shit toward me...

Well you're getting more and more ridiculous...

Why?

Did I say something bad about you? When?
Oh.....I said that you have amateur physic? Mmmmmmmm, But thats just a reality no?
100% of Getbigers and bbing fan are agreed with me for sure?

What?  the truth heats?? :'(
Well accept it, IF you have a decent pro physic, the sponsor will call you like Muscletech did it to Paco.

Hope this help.

You certainly talk SHIT about me saying that i dont have a competitor physic.
Ask everybody about it. MR.JUICE HEAD.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #203 on: June 19, 2009, 04:18:40 PM »
Well this Fella Gh15 is telling it like it is when your kidneys are kicking you in the back and all dried out Don't ask the doctor "Why the Fuck am I sick"unlike the Serb King who has had so many of his athletes for a better word FUCK UP on his level of Drug Abuse.You to will Dry the Fuck up Milos and when you do only then will people know your Truth.Fucking Lier.
so why do you lie about it in your Q&A threads?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #204 on: June 19, 2009, 04:21:47 PM »
Oh.....I said that you have amateur physic? Mmmmmmmm, But thats just a reality no?

Well accept it, IF you have a decent pro physic, the sponsor will call you like Muscletech did it to Paco.

Hope this help.

steve has an incredible looking body, in my opinion. he weighs alot less than most pro,s but he is also shorter, smallr bones, smaller joints, and always peeled. plus, he is weighed in, so his weight is his real weight, these other pro's are always exaggerating. troy alves was 212 when he won that recen contest.... does the other top pros really look 50lbs heavier than him?   steve is super aesthetic, great great body when he is posing.

the comment about muscle tech is lame..like every pro bodybuilder is sponsored by them? and paco isnt under muscle tech hes with a subsidiary...the "wal mart muscle tech"

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #205 on: June 19, 2009, 04:50:57 PM »

No, Steve has the potential to have a much better pro career than Paco. He can place top 3 in the 202 Olympia. And even in an open class Steve is better, if not yet then eventually.

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #206 on: June 19, 2009, 05:04:25 PM »

Hope this help.

You certainly talk SHIT about me saying that i dont have a competitor physic.
Ask everybody about it. MR.JUICE HEAD.

You know I'm a pretty good driver and mostly drive really fast.

BUT

I won't go to NASCAR message boards to make comments about the pro drivers and post pics about my Suzuki Swift...

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #207 on: June 19, 2009, 05:49:36 PM »
come on Chem, i'm sure you are just like me. GH15 tells me i've been on prohormones since 1983. who cares if they weren't developed till the late 90's. we are ahead of our time.

people on here are asking who would win a fight between Milos and GH15. that's like Mike Tyson vs. spiderman. a real man vs. a work of fiction.
I know. It's just that the guy is a walking contradiction...one minute he's saying the only way to look good is to take massive dosages of all this stuff..the next minute he's saying that if you take his advice you will age, your kidneys will fail etc..

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #208 on: June 19, 2009, 05:59:55 PM »
I know. It's just that the guy is a walking contradiction...one minute he's saying the only way to look good is to take massive dosages of all this stuff..the next minute he's saying that if you take his advice you will age, your kidneys will fail etc..

Contradiction? Where? He is talking about what it takes to compete at the pro level. If that leads to premature aging, where's the contradiction? Do you disagree with his assertion that many pros are in a dark place, with dangerous levels of bb drugs and rec drug addiction and pain, both physical and mental? Surely you must agree with that. Marcos said he hates his reflection in the mirror when he thinks about what he has to do.

io856

« Reply #209 on: June 19, 2009, 06:02:53 PM »
Contradiction? Where? He is talking about what it takes to compete at the pro level. If that leads to premature aging, where's the contradiction? Do you disagree with his assertion that many pros are in a dark place, with dangerous levels of bb drugs and rec drug addiction and pain, both physical and mental? Surely you must agree with that. Marcos said he hates his reflection in the mirror when he thinks about what he has to do.
Hey Van,

Do you think rec drug addiction is common in elite bodybuilding? I would think most bodybuilders are neurotic about their pursuit. What sort of drugs and does that affect performance? Why would they get involved in that?

Why would they be in pain? What sort of pain? Why mental pain (is that bodybuilding related if so what aspect)?

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #210 on: June 19, 2009, 06:06:03 PM »
Namat the guy was saying if you are halfway Good Sponsors will come to you.Unlike you posting on Getbig asking for some Schmoe attention for MONEY you Broke arse try hard.Now get a real job BB has enough short guys CHUMP.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: June 19, 2009, 06:19:18 PM »

Probably one of the most insightful and open things I have heard from an athlete.  I think this is probably childhood guilt and being taught as a kid that drugs are bad, that stuff never goes all the way away.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #212 on: June 19, 2009, 06:21:08 PM »
Hey Van,

Do you think rec drug addiction is common in elite bodybuilding? I would think most bodybuilders are neurotic about their pursuit. What sort of drugs and does that affect performance? Why would they get involved in that?

Why would they be in pain? What sort of pain? Why mental pain (is that bodybuilding related if so what aspect)?

Of course there's a lot of rec drugs in bb, always has been. I think bodybuilding attracts people who are a bit crazy to begin with, not guys who would never break the law and would never inject any type of drug, especially illegal, in their body. Lots of guys who have some genetic predisposition to depression and with the lonely and monotonous lifestyle of a bb and all the hormones messing with your mood it's not hard to see how many could easily get hooked on all manner of uppers, downers and pain killers. I don't do rec drugs so I don't know how they would affect performance but I'll venture a guess and say that initially they could help, for example during a diet but we all know that the end result isn't pretty.

I'm sure there's a lot of more qualified people here who can speak on the subject.

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #213 on: June 19, 2009, 06:22:19 PM »
Somebody asked about why the pain killers try having 10 injections a day with all sorts of Shit and see if you like Pain Killers.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmm.and they think it's Healthy.FFS

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #214 on: June 19, 2009, 08:28:07 PM »
My problem is that I think you were one of the best. If standards were different and they didn't go the mass monster route you could have won the O. I've seen and heard your seminars and you are one of the most knowledgeable guys out there. But you are talking nonsense. You're lying to us. And many people will believe you because of who you are. 

What exactly do you think I lie about?
And what would be my purpose?

I am ALWAYS willing to explain everything and anything that I recommend - but my lack of time doesn't allow me to do that individually to every single person that takes something that I said - out of context...

That is why I organize FREE seminars...and ONE is actually coming up - Jun 27th...

PLEASE - attend it and ask me ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING YOU WANT...Tape it and youtube-it for others to see...

If I lie about anything - ....??? - you decide...

Punish me any which way you want...Anything - no problem...(made me read Nasser's book...or make me watch one of his super exciting videos ...or both!!!!)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: June 19, 2009, 08:32:39 PM »
What exactly do you think I lie about?
And what would be my purpose?

I am ALWAYS willing to explain everything and anything that I recommend - but my lack of time doesn't allow me to do that individually to every single person that takes something that I said - out of context...

That is why I organize FREE seminars...and ONE is actually coming up - Jun 27th...

PLEASE - attend it and ask me ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING YOU WANT...Tape it and youtube-it for others to see...

If I lie about anything - ....??? - you decide...

Punish me any which way you want...Anything - no problem...(made me read Nasser's book...or make me watch one of his super exciting videos ...or both!!!!)

I expect at least 100 getbiggers to show up and hash out their differences with Milos.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #216 on: June 19, 2009, 08:35:18 PM »
I expect at 100 getbiggers to show up and hash out their differences with Milos.
Make sure they sign up on The Positive Board so we can keep track of who shows and who doesn't. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

io856

« Reply #217 on: June 19, 2009, 08:38:19 PM »
maybe method101 can ask Milos how and where to meet a nice lady

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: June 19, 2009, 08:40:13 PM »
you are so funny mr gh15,mr ifbb professional that has been so good,and won so much,you know everything and everybody, it seems that,maybe yoy know me for so long that you know what i take,what i eat or how i live.

,believe it or not, and i train my ass the whole year if i take or if i dont take gear, you speak for yourself dont do it for every body cause you dont live with me , if u do all those things you do is your problem not mine, if you had to do all that drugs to be such a great champ( if you have ever been,is there a name behind gh15) its your problem,maybe you were not so good as you say if you need all that shit.

...but knowing that what i made i made with half a quarter of the drugs you say makes me feel happy.

and talking about milos and all the shit people talk about him his training methods....just go there to kolloseum and share a good workout with him is that easy.

and you know what i dont like to speak to someone who hides behind  "gh15" or whatever, my name my adress and my pic is available anf you know who you are talking to you.be a man and do the same,or no wait, you cant, you sell drugs,you speak to loud,you are a legend in getbig boards!!! uf thats a great life!!!!!!!!!

Hi Marcos,

Bye Marcos

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: June 19, 2009, 08:42:32 PM »
maybe method101 can ask Milos how and where to meet a nice lady

...and how in a hell should I know that?

I don't know?

Butcher shop?
Cigar club?
Spitting contest...?

???

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: June 19, 2009, 08:43:23 PM »
Make sure they sign up on The Positive Board so we can keep track of who shows and who doesn't. :)

Can you post direct link...? 8)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #221 on: June 19, 2009, 08:43:59 PM »
You lie by not including that using hgh and AAS is the main reason you can stay in such great shape, endure the grueling training protocol you advocate and eat those doughnuts filled with apple sauce. It has nothing to do with just force of will and willing your body not to store fat.

I only found out you did those seminars after I moved from Redondo Beach 2 years ago. My lost. It would have been worth it just to check out your gym. That seems to be the only hard core place left in So CA.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #223 on: June 19, 2009, 08:45:00 PM »
Milos, why do you even bother posting on Getbig?

Are you really that bored?

Are you that desperate for attention?

Seriously Milos, you remind me of Bob Chick.  He also spends day and night on these boards.

Jesus Christ, get a life!

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #224 on: June 19, 2009, 08:47:33 PM »
Milos, why do you even bother posting on Getbig?

Are you really that bored?

Are you that desperate for attention?

Seriously Milos, you remind me of Bob Chick.  He also spends day and night on these boards.

Jesus Christ, get a life!
err... bodybuilders whom attempt to control everything within themselves (emotions, nutrition, physical state, hormones)

Do NOT get satisfaction from "getting a life" as you may see it... in fact that may lead to depression.. due to lack of control

Meal 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Preparing and eating these meals

HGH shots all throughout the day

Insulin timing - getting in adequate carbohydrates

Rest and relaxation to be 100% mentally