Author Topic: Milos when are you back on an IFBB stage competing?  (Read 237137 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Milos when are you back on an IFBB stage competing?
« Reply #225 on: June 19, 2009, 08:48:09 PM »
Punish me any which way you want...Anything - no problem...(made me read Nasser's book...or make me watch one of his super exciting videos ...or both!!!!)

OK. Now that's funny! Damn funny! Need a little humor on this thread.

Also, Steve Namat. That Suzuki comment was priceless. I don't know why guys bust on you. You seem real decent and straight up.

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #226 on: June 19, 2009, 08:49:48 PM »
OK Mr Milos here are a Few questions,Who injected you that near fatal Synthol shot??.How many of the all time record competing IFBB Pro shows have you WON??.

Also why is it that if Sonny was such a Great Friend you only got to visit him in Prison ONCE when he found out he didn't have long to live??

How many times did you visit Hide when he was in Prison??

Did you get the Drugs from DJ or was it the other way around??

Do you still blame Shawn for the DEA getting you??

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm??

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #227 on: June 19, 2009, 10:37:27 PM »
...and you'll be bringing all these questions to the seminar, won't you?
Hahaha, yeah right.
Coward.
Keep hiding behind your computer screen just like gh15.

And your Momma named you Magic Oils you Fucktard.Mr Serb King Milos the Big Mouth said ask away Fuckface. I didn't know it was an Offence.

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #228 on: June 19, 2009, 10:54:20 PM »
Bring it to the seminar fuckface.

Ok Mishko.You sad little Twink.

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #229 on: June 19, 2009, 10:57:38 PM »
And how will I know you at the Seminar??Will you be the guy in the Magic Oils Tap Out shirt.You Fucking Clowns are all the same.Way Too much Drugs in the system Twink.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #230 on: June 19, 2009, 10:58:23 PM »
Bring it to the seminar fuckface.

It's OK to call someone insulting names but you can't use the same insult that was already used on you. I mean, he called you fuckface first so it's your responsibility to call him something else.

It's sort of an unwritten code among hostile and opposing forces.

Carry on.

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #231 on: June 19, 2009, 11:02:21 PM »
Thanx Pellius this clown seems a little SLOW.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #232 on: June 19, 2009, 11:04:42 PM »
friends,,relax,,the only thing a sane person shoudl do is read this thread from the beggingin,,this is a power poitn presentation by gh15 to what real in this thread and behind it and what not:

1. milos sacrev is NOT IFBB professional,,he does not belong in our organization and got kicked out of it for a reason among many other reasons by one of the smartest people i have known,,,good move thats why he is head of ifbb to make good moves,,if he give him back his card it wont change the fact that milos is a risk and will always remain this way ,,milos = fire,,the only reason i can see milos getting his card back is the KINDNESS OF jim,,thats it absolutely it ! he is a nice person thats his worst peoblem.

2. milos sarcev only come to getbig.com to promose soemthing in the form of seminars that on the face of it is free but in reality its to get you to spend money on useless supplements he is behind

3. in reality the reason he put down hormones is because of the selling point behind those supplement he try to sell becauses thats a big part of his income ,,remember its his gym memberships and this supplemtn scam with some moron athletes who pay him to train them that keeps him alive,,,he cant work in the hormone industry since he is a red liner,,,red liner is someone you dont touch with a 100 foot pole,,we call it in white color levels 'red liner'

4. marcus kiss milos ass for god knows what reason but oh well thats life ,,always agenda behind everything with regard to milos because for some dumb reason the lifters think that training by him wil make them better bodybuilder,,,which is NOT TRUE!

5. milos used narcotics and many here dont even remember since they were probably 10 when milos almost died from seo ,,,milos done everything and anything and not in small doses,,he is what we call drug addict,,you can call it hormone yes but trust me many other things beside hormone pass theough that body in the past

6. milos is a scam artist and a good one because he will find a way to make money out of anything,,,he is the type of fella thaty will always fall on his legs thats why you call him the serb king like one mentioned here,,but being like that is not promising you truth tellin infact it is rarely when he tells the truth ,,,he twist the truth to fit to his own agendas and purposes of the time being,,it is something you are born and develop during the years friends,,,from young age he was this way to this day when he became master in it

7. i am not spiderman i am superman,,so if some retard here decide to compare gh15 to someone compare him to superman,,and for that retard and all of you for that matter i am god,,before me there was absolutely no hormone talk to this level on here,,so gh15 is a turn in time,, a change in direction ,,it was the reborn of get big in a way

8. stave namat look 1000 times better than paco will ever look ,,and steve namat is arrogant yes but atleast he is sane enough not to lie right and left ,,he still havent leanred the american bodybuilding way thank god,,

9. van b is the most knowlegable individual on this board or any board of bodybuilding related for that matter

10. chaos will be chaos which is good but oh well somethings never change

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #233 on: June 19, 2009, 11:07:43 PM »
friends,,relax,,the only thing a sane person shoudl do is read this thread from the beggingin,,this is a power poitn presentation by gh15 to what real in this thread and behind it and what not:

1. milos sacrev is NOT IFBB professional,,he does not belong in our organization and got kicked out of it for a reason among many other reasons by one of the smartest people i have known,,,good move thats why he is head of ifbb to make good moves,,if he give him back his card it wont change the fact that milos is a risk and will always remain this way ,,milos = fire,,the only reason i can see milos getting his card back is the KINDNESS OF jim,,thats it absolutely it ! he is a nice person thats his worst peoblem.

2. milos sarcev only come to getbig.com to promose soemthing in the form of seminars that on the face of it is free but in reality its to get you to spend money on useless supplements he is behind

3. in reality the reason he put down hormones is because of the selling point behind those supplement he try to sell becauses thats a big part of his income ,,remember its his gym memberships and this supplemtn scam with some moron athletes who pay him to train them that keeps him alive,,,he cant work in the hormone industry since he is a red liner,,,red liner is someone you dont touch with a 100 foot pole,,we call it in white color levels 'red liner'

4. marcus kiss milos ass for god knows what reason but oh well thats life ,,always agenda behind everything with regard to milos because for some dumb reason the lifters think that training by him wil make them better bodybuilder,,,which is NOT TRUE!

5. milos used narcotics and many here dont even remember since they were probably 10 when milos almost died from seo ,,,milos done everything and anything and not in small doses,,he is what we call drug addict,,you can call it hormone yes but trust me many other things beside hormone pass theough that body in the past

6. milos is a scam artist and a good one because he will find a way to make money out of anything,,,he is the type of fella thaty will always fall on his legs thats why you call him the serb king like one mentioned here,,but being like that is not promising you truth tellin infact it is rarely when he tells the truth ,,,he twist the truth to fit to his own agendas and purposes of the time being,,it is something you are born and develop during the years friends,,,from young age he was this way to this day when he became master in it

7. i am not spiderman i am superman,,so if some retard here decide to compare gh15 to someone compare him to superman,,and for that retard and all of you for that matter i am god,,before me there was absolutely no hormone talk to this level on here,,so gh15 is a turn in time,, a change in direction ,,it was the reborn of get big in a way

8. stave namat look 1000 times better than paco will ever look ,,and steve namat is arrogant yes but atleast he is sane enough not to lie right and left ,,he still havent leanred the american bodybuilding way thank god,,

9. van b is the most knowlegable individual on this board or any board of bodybuilding related for that matter

10. chaos will be chaos which is good but oh well somethings never change

gh15 approved

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #234 on: June 19, 2009, 11:25:12 PM »
Well said Gh15 you seem to know Milos the Cheat very well right down to the Fact his free seminar will cost you when buying snake oil.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmm.WELL SAID.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #235 on: June 20, 2009, 12:33:32 AM »
Milos, time to bring something new to your so-called free seminars....Talk about Nasser and his liason with your wife....Yes, you seemed to get a kick out this.

Again, why do you spend so much time arguing on message boards....You remind me of Chick. He too spends every waking moment on Getbig; trying to 'own' the nobodies!

hairyB07

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #236 on: June 20, 2009, 12:39:52 AM »
Again, why do you spend so much time arguing on message boards....You remind me of Chick. He too spends every waking moment on Getbig; trying to 'own' the nobodies!
You hear that switznegger?
Your boss, Hank doesn't like people who spend too much time on the internet arguing.

"fuckface" hmmm, lol ;D

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #237 on: June 20, 2009, 01:01:38 AM »
You hear that switznegger?
Your boss, Hank doesn't like people who spend too much time on the internet arguing.

"fuckface" hmmm, lol ;D

Since when has asking questions been called Arguing Fuckface Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm???

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: June 20, 2009, 03:01:38 AM »

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #239 on: June 20, 2009, 04:11:58 AM »
Milos, time to bring something new to your so-called free seminars....Talk about Nasser and his liason with your wife....Yes, you seemed to get a kick out this.

Yes Milos seems to be the Ali of Bodybuilding...talk it up then people are curious then come out and spend $. Good sales tactic.

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #240 on: June 20, 2009, 04:45:03 AM »
Yes Milos seems to be the Ali of Bodybuilding...talk it up then people are curious then come out and spend $. Good sales tactic.

Yes Milos is quite the sales master.What was he use to sell to all his athletes who got SICK???

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #241 on: June 20, 2009, 04:58:11 AM »
                 Yes Milos is quite the sales master.What was he use to sell to all his athletes who got SICK???
talking to yourself?  ::)

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #242 on: June 20, 2009, 05:20:44 AM »
talking to yourself?  ::)

No I was replying to Mr Nobody he knows his stuff.Has anyone seen Milos? he says just ask the Hard questions and he will answer them all.I guess he missed my 5 questions.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmm???

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #243 on: June 20, 2009, 05:27:30 AM »
           No I was replying to Mr Nobody he knows his stuff.Has anyone seen Milos? he says just ask the Hard questions and he will answer them all.I guess he missed my 5 questions.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmm???
Milos had a great physique. He was obviously a salesman as well who blames him? I think he was just trying to play the game best he could, pro BB is tough you have to sell yourself to promoters and fans. 8)

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #244 on: June 20, 2009, 05:30:47 AM »

Milos got kicked out for saying Paul Chua's shows were corrupt.

So the IFBB isn't is corrupt or not? Are you (now) saying you were judged fairly because you have said not being from the USA or having friends in the USA hurt you.

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #245 on: June 20, 2009, 05:33:05 AM »
Milos had a great physique. He was obviously a salesman as well who blames him? I think he was just trying to play the game best he could, pro BB is tough you have to sell yourself to promoters and fans. 8)

Or as Namat would say sell yourself to Schmoes.HAHAHAHAHA Little Fella is Broke arse.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #246 on: June 20, 2009, 07:00:44 AM »
You know I'm a pretty good driver and mostly drive really fast.

BUT

I won't go to NASCAR message boards to make comments about the pro drivers and post pics about my Suzuki Swift...

:-\
I have never said that you are bad.
PLUS, the majority of this board is NOT a PRO.

Get real.
I am not competing against you.

Just I say the truth. YOUR MUSCLE MASS IS THE AMATEUR LEVEL.

Why i post my pic? Cus you told me that i dont have even competitor physic.
PLUS I AM A NATURAL BBER AND I AM IN THIS LEVEL.
You? You are juicing to the gill and still look like amateur.

Hope this help

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #247 on: June 20, 2009, 07:07:30 AM »
No, Steve has the potential to have a much better pro career than Paco. He can place top 3 in the 202 Olympia. And even in an open class Steve is better, if not yet then eventually.
Yes. Potential yes.

This blue shirts guy has super pro potential according to Paco. And he is still competing in the regional level.

I said to Namat that he must be bigger and there are many amas who has the level of his physic.
Then Namat attacked me.
Sore juicing loser.

marcos chacon

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • a muerte !
« Reply #248 on: June 20, 2009, 07:37:59 AM »
1 -gh15 is a poor man that comes to get big and spreads all that shit just to sell more drugs to make a living

2- i dont kiss nobodys ass, milos is just my friend,and a legend in this sport btw

3- and why we keep thsi thread going on? its very funny heheheh

4- and please lets look at bobdybuilding in diferent ways-
  a-as a hobby
  b- as a way of life
  c-competition bodybuilding
  d- pro bodbuilding

5- gh15 lives in all of our homes so he knows what all of us do,just because he does

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #249 on: June 20, 2009, 07:44:12 AM »
5- gh15 lives in all of our homes so he knows what all of us do,just because he does

:o ;D