Author Topic: Milos when are you back on an IFBB stage competing?  (Read 239868 times)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Re: Milos when are you back on an IFBB stage competing?
« Reply #700 on: August 04, 2009, 06:11:12 PM »
No - you'll take me to YOUR pharmacy that can save you from loosing 35 K.

You officially accepted - and I saved copy for my records.

Still aint smart enough to understand?

My claim is from 6 years ago...if you believe going there tomorrow will give some sort of answer, then you REALLY dont get it.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #701 on: August 04, 2009, 06:14:06 PM »

My claim is from 6 years ago...if you believe going there tomorrow will give some sort of answer, then you REALLY dont get it.

No, you will not get away with 6 years ago - as 6 years ago or now - rules were the same...and you need to provide EVIDENCE - like I did - and as I didn't I got suspended.

R you suggesting that other illegal things you could get 6 years ago somewhere in Cali?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #702 on: August 04, 2009, 06:14:28 PM »

As the one that made the claim, Chickerdildo, the burden of proof is on you.

Prove you could go into a pharmacy 6 years ago and get it or pay Milos the $$ you owe him.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #703 on: August 04, 2009, 06:16:16 PM »

I think I'll have to just take what is mine - and that's fine with me...

I tried to be nice...

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #704 on: August 04, 2009, 06:16:40 PM »
Chick clearly gave the impression that one could walk into a pharmacy and buy Humalog without a script.
That he found a pharmacist that was willing to sell it to him without one doesn't change the original argument that it's illegal.

Chick you lose.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #705 on: August 04, 2009, 06:16:52 PM »
No, you will not get away with 6 years ago - as 6 years ago or now - rules were the same...and you need to provide EVIDENCE - like I did - and as I didn't I got suspended.

R you suggesting that other illegal things you could get 6 years ago somewhere in Cali?

One would think you would know the terms of the bet BEFORE making it....

Already said, I'll gladly take a polygraph...not sure what other proof there could be.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #706 on: August 04, 2009, 06:25:12 PM »
One would think you would know the terms of the bet BEFORE making it....

Already said, I'll gladly take a polygraph...not sure what other proof there could be.

No problem chicken-shit - I'll take you to polygraph testing myself...

Any way you want me to defeat you - it is a childs play for me Boby...

You want your mama to read polygraph?

Bring her on!

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #707 on: August 04, 2009, 06:27:02 PM »
And that concludes todays show.

See you next time on "make another asshole on arrogant prick - with ease and class...bad breath and accent included"

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #708 on: August 04, 2009, 06:43:07 PM »
And that concludes todays show.

See you next time on "make another asshole on arrogant prick - with ease and class...bad breath and accent included"
Oh   no    stay here    I wanna see how this Soap Opera ends......Bob vs Milos    Bob's winning so far!!!!
((-::

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #709 on: August 04, 2009, 06:46:53 PM »
Just to help Milos out here. Bob made a very loose bet but he still loses. Of course, to him he won. This is the sort of dude you appoint to pro athlete's rep because he is self-congratulating, has little integrity but needs to feel important.

Bob is full of 'alternative' motives. I think Milos meant ulterior motives but it is the same thing.

The lesson learned here is to just keep saying the same thing and some people will believe you. Doesn't matter if you are right or wrong, just swear you are innocent of all charges and that the other party is wrong.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #710 on: August 04, 2009, 06:47:02 PM »
Oh   no    stay here    I wanna see how this Soap Opera ends......Bob vs Milos    Bob's winning so far!!!!

With tremendous punch with the top of his chin right into my uppercut...

He won 10 points for stylish fall on the ground...I give him that.

Five more points for gayish "ouch that hurts" comment 10 minutes later - when he came to his senses...

I lost - fair and square...

2 out of 3 bobby?

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #711 on: August 04, 2009, 06:50:38 PM »
Just to help Milos out here. Bob made a very loose bet but he still loses. Of course, to him he won. This is the sort of dude you appoint to pro athlete's rep because he is self-congratulating, has little integrity but needs to feel important.

Bob is full of 'alternative' motives. I think Milos meant ulterior motives but it is the same thing.

The lesson learned here is to just keep saying the same thing and some people will believe you. Doesn't matter if you are right or wrong, just swear you are innocent of all charges and that the other party is wrong.

So....which arse are you kissing?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #712 on: August 04, 2009, 06:52:54 PM »

thx Vince...

Well "ulterior" is more like hidden...and alternative - another possibility...so you could use both - for the sake of argument...But, who knows Bob better than you?

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #713 on: August 04, 2009, 06:56:33 PM »
thx Vince...

Well "ulterior" is more like hidden...and alternative - another possibility...so you could use both - for the sake of argument...But, who knows Bob better than you?

May change the subject but do you stay in touch with my former 90's God Mother Diana Dennis?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #714 on: August 04, 2009, 07:04:36 PM »
That's fine old friend.... but then YOU have to buy the ice cold's afterwards!

I'm always down to drink a beer guys. Hell, I'll chip in for the beer fund myself!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #715 on: August 04, 2009, 07:08:13 PM »
As the one that made the claim, Chickerdildo, the burden of proof is on you.

Prove you could go into a pharmacy 6 years ago and get it or pay Milos the $$ you owe him.

Chick is saying that he will take a polygraph... You know this will NEVER happen.

PS. I'm down for Disneyland... a getbig day at the Magic Kingdom would be kinda cool.

I wonder if we'll get thrown out.

;D

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #716 on: August 04, 2009, 07:13:18 PM »
here's a little story about me.

as a 16 year old, i just loved to drink beer.  but since our local high school drunk (he was irish, go figure), got his fake id taken away, we were dry.

so what did i do?  i went to every single liquor store in the area, must've gone to about 30 in 4-5 towns.

i got denied at 28 of them.

get my point?
Deep Tissue Massage

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #717 on: August 04, 2009, 07:21:27 PM »
here's a little story about me.

as a 16 year old, i just loved to drink beer.  but since our local high school drunk (he was irish, go figure), got his fake id taken away, we were dry.

so what did i do?  i went to every single liquor store in the area, must've gone to about 30 in 4-5 towns.

i got denied at 28 of them.

get my point?

A pharmacy and a liquor store are two different types of environments.

Doubtful that liquor store guy has a 4 year degree and will lose his livelihood by selling you a few beers. The owner of that store who's store would get shut down and has something to lose would never do it.

Pharmacies also have many types of rules and checks and balances... Have for 20+ years.

I'm calling BS on Bob's claim myself.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #718 on: August 04, 2009, 07:34:30 PM »
Bob is an expert in negotiating the sordid drug culture of modern professional bodybuilding. The insiders know where to get supplies and it is business as usual.

Chick joins Goodrum as internet legends who can bullshit all day long.

As pro athletes rep he should be doing everything he can to clean up his sport. He shouldn't participate in clandestine activities re the acquisition of sufficient chemicals to prepare for musclehead competitions.

The fact that he acquired insulin shows where bodybuilding has gone. Oh wait, he didn't admit he used it, just was able to walk into a drug store and get it over the counter with no prescription.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #719 on: August 04, 2009, 07:39:46 PM »
Bob is an expert in negotiating the sordid drug culture of modern professional bodybuilding. The insiders know where to get supplies and it is business as usual.

Chick joins Goodrum as internet legends who can bullshit all day long.

As pro athletes rep he should be doing everything he can to clean up his sport. He shouldn't participate in clandestine activities re the acquisition of sufficient chemicals to prepare for musclehead competitions.

The fact that he acquired insulin shows where bodybuilding has gone. Oh wait, he didn't admit he used it, just was able to walk into a drug store and get it over the counter with no prescription.

Guys like YOU should have been trying to clean it up decades ago...instead, you were just like the rest, Basile...standing high upon your soapbox teling everyone else what they should be doing, while taking steroids yourself.

The ONLY reason the guys of yesteryear didn't take what they have today...is that it wasn't invented yet.

We didn't start the fire...

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #720 on: August 04, 2009, 07:56:29 PM »
Guys like YOU should have been trying to clean it up decades ago...instead, you were just like the rest, Basile...standing high upon your soapbox teling everyone else what they should be doing, while taking steroids yourself.

The ONLY reason the guys of yesteryear didn't take what they have today...is that it wasn't invented yet.

We didn't start the fire...

You actually bring up a good point here Chick. This is a much better line of reasoning then just trying to pretend like your hands aren't dirty. After all...I think most rational people will admit that the current drug laws are absurd, and that there is nothing morally wrong with personal use of any substance, as long as that use doesn't wind up infringing upon the rights of another citizen.

Your problem Chick is that you keep lying to us, when only a teenager or buffoon would not know any better. Man up...admit what role drugs play in the IFBB, admit that one has to break the law, (in the U.S. anyway) to be a successfull bodybuilder, and just be forward about things related to these issues.

Thats all this is really about...just have enough integrity to speak the truth.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #721 on: August 04, 2009, 08:02:59 PM »
You actually bring up a good point here Chick. This is a much better line of reasoning then just trying to pretend like your hands aren't dirty. After all...I think most rational people will admit that the current drug laws are absurd, and that there is nothing morally wrong with personal use of any substance, as long as that use doesn't wind up infringing upon the rights of another citizen.

Your problem Chick is that you keep lying to us, when only a teenager or buffoon would not know any better. Man up...admit what role drugs play in the IFBB, admit that one has to break the law, (in the U.S. anyway) to be a successfull bodybuilder, and just be forward about things related to these issues.

Thats all this is really about...just have enough integrity to speak the truth.

MY problem?

What would that be, exactly?  How is this a problem for me?

Seems to me YOU'RE the one with a problem...

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #722 on: August 04, 2009, 08:03:50 PM »
Humalog was available in 1996.

http://www.docguide.com/dg.nsf/PrintPrint/D661358A7F60605E8525634D00580A3A

INDIANAPOLIS, June 17, 1996 -- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration today granted Eli Lilly and Company permission to market Humalog(R) (insulin lispro (rDNA origin)) for the treatment of diabetes mellitus. The agency's action makes the U.S. the twenty first country in which Humalog has been approved for marketing.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #723 on: August 04, 2009, 08:08:56 PM »
Anyway, just so I'm clear as to the new turn this glorious thread has taken, we should be taking Humalog and not Humulin, right?

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #724 on: August 04, 2009, 08:10:27 PM »

MY problem?

What would that be, exactly?  How is this a problem for me?

Seems to me YOU'RE the one with a problem...

So you are really going to say with a straight face...that not being truthful, and basically being a bullshit artist, is an admirable quality. Does anyone else see the problem here? Are you serious?

Let this show for the record...the ATHELETS REP has no problem being a liar...and does not place much value on integrity. Some rep they have....

You Chick...are a douchebag...plain and simple..and if I ever see you again, I will be more then happy to personally remind you of such.