Author Topic: Milos when are you back on an IFBB stage competing?  (Read 236758 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Milos when are you back on an IFBB stage competing?
« Reply #1050 on: August 10, 2009, 01:55:00 PM »

I don't tell anyone - they can be PRO's...even though I believe that nobody on this Earth is so physically inferior that they could not make it on the pro stage...

But, everyone needs to do RIGHT things to make it...and some just never learn...

Are you sure about that, Milos? Is getting a pro card that simple (not to be confused with easy)? It's one thing putting on muscle, quite another making it look good. If someone is bow legged, narrow low shoulder structure, wide hips, short calf attachments or just short muscle attachments in general, not to mention being a midget, it's going to be tough no matter how much muscle you have. You'll be competing with others that have just as much muscle but not the innate flaws. One of your strengths was a virtually perfect structure and muscle shape. Everything flowed. Not everybody is equally blessed.

Platz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1051 on: August 10, 2009, 02:00:58 PM »
Are you sure about that, Milos? Is getting a pro card that simple (not to be confused with easy)? It's one thing putting on muscle, quite another making it look good. If someone is bow legged, narrow low shoulder structure, wide hips, short calf attachments or just short muscle attachments in general, not to mention being a midget, it's going to be tough no matter how much muscle you have. You'll be competing with others that have just as much muscle but not the innate flaws. One of your strengths was a virtually perfect structure and muscle shape. Everything flowed. Not everybody is equally blessed.

Two words: King Kamali...oh wait, 4 words: Greg Kovac  :-\

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1052 on: August 10, 2009, 03:47:22 PM »

If that is you Ryan - YOU LOOK GREAT and 100% for sure YOU DO HAVE POTENTIAL TO GO PRO.

I wish you this from the bottom of my hearth and IF you need some assistance - feel free to ask me anything...Beautiful shape.

Thanks for the opinion Milos, that certainly means a lot coming from you. I really don't have the inspiration in going pro, but I was wondering if I got what it took. Plus for my frame, being about 6 foot tall, I would have to be 250+ Ibs. In that vid I weighed around 205.

I don't know, I like the way I look now, and I don't gain much in the off season, probably around 215 to 220, lean year round. We'll see in the future, but I'll be in Cali sometime, I'll definitely stop by your gym, Milos ;)

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1053 on: August 10, 2009, 03:55:26 PM »
meaning
if he is already juiced to the gills (likely he is)
he hasn't much further to go/grow

I have been training seriously for 4 years now, before that, off and on. I've always been lean, and before I juiced I weighed around 175-180 with very low bf levels. I can say I've never taken growth, or insulin, just the basic stuff. That vid is only my second show, the Branch Warren, here in TX, before that I did the Europa last year. I placed first in both shows, and got the overall at the Branch.

In all seriousness, I am very aware of my health, and what I put into my body, the reason asking if I could go pro was just me wondering if I got what it took. I am leaning more towards the muscle and fitness type, kind of what Stan Mcquay does. I think my physique is more in line with that, and for my frame I don't think 200-205 is going to cut it in competition, lol. Most of those guys are 5'7, 5'9 at that weight.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #1054 on: August 10, 2009, 03:56:06 PM »

Thanks for the opinion Milos, that certainly means a lot coming from you. I really don't have the inspiration in going pro, but I was wondering if I got what it took. Plus for my frame, being about 6 foot tall, I would have to be 250+ Ibs. In that vid I weighed around 205.

I don't know, I like the way I look now, and I don't gain much in the off season, probably around 215 to 220, lean year round. We'll see in the future, but I'll be in Cali sometime, I'll definitely stop by your gym, Milos ;)
Jesus mate , you are jacked,as Milos says great shape.  :)

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1055 on: August 10, 2009, 04:23:06 PM »
Jesus mate , you are jacked,as Milos says great shape.  :)

Thanks bro, appreciate it :)

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1056 on: August 10, 2009, 04:31:41 PM »
Here is a pic of Stan one week out from the Europa show here in Dallas,

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #1057 on: August 10, 2009, 04:37:33 PM »
Ryan = Man with muscles.

Good shit brother.  8)
No doubt about it...

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #1058 on: August 10, 2009, 05:07:11 PM »

He's looking good there.Still keeping the narrow waist with good width and huge legs..

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1059 on: August 10, 2009, 05:22:39 PM »

damn

that's the best pic I ever saw of him

s what the ideal should be

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1060 on: August 10, 2009, 05:35:14 PM »
damn

I agree, Mr. Lax. I would rather look like him than basically any of the thick waisted, syntholed "typical pro", nowadays.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1061 on: August 10, 2009, 05:36:48 PM »
I agree, Mr. Lax. I would rather look like him than basically any of the thick waisted, syntholed "typical pro", nowadays.

yes, Chem, and I am sure he looks great in a Brook's Bros suit...not that any of the behemoths would own one

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1062 on: August 10, 2009, 05:47:17 PM »
damn

I agree, Stan is the kind of physique I am shooting for, still looks very good year round without going overboard in the off season, yet good for the muscle and fitness crowd. Very asthetically pleasing physique!!

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1063 on: August 10, 2009, 05:48:32 PM »

I agree, Stan is the kind of physique I am shooting for, still looks very good year round without going overboard in the off season, yet good for the muscle and fitness crowd. Very asthetically pleasing physique!!

you look very good, kid

you can likely emulate him

time will give you the extra thickness you need

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1064 on: August 10, 2009, 05:49:06 PM »
yes, Chem, and I am sure he looks great in a Brook's Bros suit...not that any of the behemoths would own one
True, my friend.  Actually Serge Nubret, in his heyday, was actually able to look good in a tailored suit. For some reason, he didn't have that oafish look that most of these guys get...where they look like they have trouble walking like a normal human. They do that stiff arm held out, duck walk waddle "I'm an inflexible, red-faced buffoon and I'm carrying a filthy plastic gallon jug of water " routine. Only a few can be muscular, massive and still come off with a bit of style and sophistication.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1065 on: August 10, 2009, 05:52:55 PM »
True, my friend.  Actually Serge Nubret, in his heyday, was actually able to look good in a tailored suit. For some reason, he didn't have that oafish look that most of these guys get...where they look like they have trouble walking like a normal human. They do that stiff arm held out, duck walk waddle "I'm an inflexible, red-faced buffoon and I'm carrying a filthy plastic gallon jug of water " routine. Only a few can be muscular, massive and still come off with a bit of style and sophistication.

haha

yes

a former writer, I think 'tyler dunwoodie' interviwed Arnold some years ago

asked him: why isn't bb on tv anympore?

Arnold was kinda incredulous:

"Are you kidding me? These guys today....well, we had Zane, me, Nubret, et al, we'd wear tailored clothing, suits...these guys today, walk like they have a stick up their ass, dress like clowns, carry those, stupid, filthy water jugs, and smell like rancid protein from 50 metres..."

"how the hell do i sell that to ANYBODY?"

Exactly

something like that

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1066 on: August 10, 2009, 06:02:22 PM »
haha

yes

a former writer, I think 'tyler dunwoodie' interviwed Arnold some years ago

asked him: why isn't bb on tv anympore?

Arnold was kinda incredulous:

"Are you kidding me? These guys today....well, we had Zane, me, Nubret, et al, we'd wear tailored clothing, suits...these guys today, walk like they have a stick up their ass, dress like clowns, carry those, stupid, filthy water jugs, and smell like rancid protein from 50 metres..."

"how the hell do i sell that to ANYBODY?"

Exactly

something like that

Hahaha, did Arnold really say that?? That is hilarous.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1067 on: August 10, 2009, 06:04:28 PM »
you look very good, kid

you can likely emulate him

time will give you the extra thickness you need

Thanks man, I know I give you a hard time here, but it's all good. I hope to put on a little more size on my quads this year, I think my calves are good, just quad needs more size, and more deadlifts and barbell rows for the thickness in my back. I've been slacking at those, lol.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1068 on: August 10, 2009, 06:05:43 PM »

Thanks man, I know I give you a hard time here, but it's all good. I hope to put on a little more size on my quads this year, I think my calves are good, just quad needs more size, and more deadlifts and barbell rows for the thickness in my back. I've been slacking at those, lol.

Great...stay the course...you will rise.

BTW, you think you are giving me a hard time, but I am not who they think I am.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1069 on: August 10, 2009, 06:25:06 PM »

In all seriousness, I am very aware of my health, and what I put into my body, the reason asking if I could go pro was just me wondering if I got what it took. I am leaning more towards the muscle and fitness type, kind of what Stan Mcquay does. I think my physique is more in line with that, and for my frame I don't think 200-205 is going to cut it in competition, lol. Most of those guys are 5'7, 5'9 at that weight.

You're pretty much what most people that train seriously strive for. It really doesn't get much better than what you've achieve.

Definitely go for the fitness model path. It's healthier, more pay (once you get establish which will be quicker and easier than BB), less sleazy than pro bodybuilding, all the poon you can possibly want, and there's far more status being a model than a muscle bound freak. People will stare at you in awe and envy instead with disbelief and disgust as most do with bodybuilders. And you also won't have the steroid stigma, whether you use or not, that bodybuilders have.

You have the look and a bright future. I envy you and I hate you.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #1070 on: August 10, 2009, 09:38:04 PM »
You're pretty much what most people that train seriously strive for. It really doesn't get much better than what you've achieve.

Definitely go for the fitness model path. It's healthier, more pay (once you get establish which will be quicker and easier than BB), less sleazy than pro bodybuilding, all the poon you can possibly want, and there's far more status being a model than a muscle bound freak. People will stare at you in awe and envy instead with disbelief and disgust as most do with bodybuilders. And you also won't have the steroid stigma, whether you use or not, that bodybuilders have.

You have the look and a bright future. I envy you and I hate you.

:-\

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1071 on: August 11, 2009, 08:48:20 AM »
if that video is ryan why is the name different on the video?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #1072 on: August 11, 2009, 11:49:37 AM »

Come to my gym and I'll show you fastest way to grow quads... ;) - with pleasure...
As you wouldn't mind getting spanked by Milamar >:( - I might suggest she trains with you...of course - I'll train you both...until - you puke... ;D

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1073 on: August 11, 2009, 11:54:59 AM »

I never said it is EASY...But being told by just about everyone back in Yugoslavia - there is no way I'll ever be able to turn pro and qualify for the Olympia - I politely asked:
You want to tell me that I am so physically inferior that so many others could but not me...really?

I don't think so...

So, there is no way in the world that I would tell a single person on Earth the same thing...Nobody should accept they are not worthy...No way, no how...

You want something bad enough - work hard, believe...and no doubt it is only matter of time when you'll achieve...ANYTHING YOUR HEART DESIRES.

And if you need any help - find me at my gym - I'll be glad to assist you.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1074 on: August 11, 2009, 12:00:53 PM »

Stan is the man!
Love his physique, appreciate his personality and respect his strength NOT to play the size game but stay - as PERFECT as he already is... ;)

I think I whispered that to his ears...once...or twice... :)