Author Topic: Milos when are you back on an IFBB stage competing?  (Read 239970 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: Milos when are you back on an IFBB stage competing?
« Reply #1175 on: August 16, 2009, 06:15:00 PM »
I can ask Bobby questions he would just looooovvvveeee answering...believe me.

Cute penises and whatnot?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #1176 on: August 16, 2009, 06:16:27 PM »
You mean 10+ years...

Excuse my mistake... 10+ years... Everyone can see Bob looks the fool in this thread.
Chick are you STILL claming that you were able to legaly buy Humalog without a script? If so...was this before or after you turned water into wine, freed the slaves, and leaped tall buildings with a single bound?  ???

Chick will continue to act like he "won" so to speak... He feels if he says it to himself long enough and he keeps saying it, that people will believe him.

It's what children do when they are cornered.

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #1177 on: August 16, 2009, 06:18:17 PM »
Excuse my mistake... 10+ years... Everyone can see Bob looks the fool in this thread.
Chick will continue to act like he "won" so to speak... He feels if he says it to himself long enough and he keeps saying it, that people will believe him.

It's what children do when they are cornered.

Yes its really a shame..becuase no one would care if he just told the truth in the first place...by trying to act like he is some patron saint of the BBing circut....he really winds up making an ass out of himself.

M!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #1178 on: August 16, 2009, 07:17:04 PM »
Bob and the IFBB have the same mentality. Simply put, they are never wrong! Neither are they responsible for any of the crap re bodybuilding and contests. It is always someone else's fault. Milos was to blame for the corruption in Asia and Lee Priest was a poor example of how to behave in professional bodybuilding. You know, a professional is dangerous who enters other shows to win some prize money.

How on earth do guys like Paul Graham, Bob Chick, Steve Weinberger, Paul Chua and others rise to the top in the IFBB? That is a mystery but the same sort of guys are in it and they all support each other no matter what.

How hard is it to run a bodybuilding organization for goodness sake? Why on earth the IFBB accumulated a bunch of patsies and stooges is incomprehensible. I guess Ben knew these were the sort of guys you could keep loyal by giving them power, titles and benefits. Look at that pompous windbag Bob Chick at the Olympia representing the pro athletes and compering the damn show. I swear the bodybuilders must be knuckleheads to accept that shit.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #1179 on: August 16, 2009, 07:40:21 PM »
Funny you calling me a moron when you are the one that said "BTW Humalog is available almost anywhere without a perscription Jackass, go educate yourself."

So far myself, Milos, Ron, Scott, (MM-Venice), and just about everybody in California called you on the most retarded statement of the year, and yet I AM THE MORON.

Your logic never fails to astound me sir...well played!  :D
oh shit. owned.
A

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #1180 on: August 16, 2009, 07:44:14 PM »

Chick, both the original post that you addressed getting Humalog without a script, and the next post where you reference the same Humalog are below. Unaltered and one right after another.

What were you ORIGINALLY trying to say; 1)that you can walk into a pharmacy WITHOUT a script? 2) that it is perfectly LEGAL to walk into a pharmacy without a script and obtain Humalog from a pharmacist that you DO NOT KNOW 3) or you can waltz into any pharmacy in California at any time using any pharmacist behind the counter and LEGALLY obtain Humalog WITHOUT a script?

My bad, I misspoke as the original argumant was about insulin in GENERAL, which I believe I provided a link for...feel free to post that

Yep...sure did

BTW...you can purchase Humalog just about anywhere without a prescription....jackass

Of course you doubt it, because you dont know what you're talking about.

I lived in Cali during this time, walked right into a pharmacy asked for humalog, paid for it, left.

Educate yourself

From what all the posts in this one thread tell me, is that there are a few little gray areas and/or loopholes that can be exploited here. Chick could possibly be right, as he thinks he is. Milos could be right, as he he thinks he is.

But even though it's all here to read, unaltered, who is right and wrong since in Bob's original post he clearly says he bought Humalog without a prescription while it was never available this way. But then again, he never originally said that he said he LEGALLY obtained that insulin from the pharmacy/pharmacist either....

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #1181 on: August 17, 2009, 01:36:51 AM »
You never had insulin script - than you never had Humalog...
My bet was that YOU COULD NOT POSSIBLY GET HUMALOG WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION - AND I AM SURE YOU DIDN'T.

Milos calling Chick out on his BS

I trust Miloses info on this as I consider him the most experienced with insulin when it comes to bb

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #1182 on: August 17, 2009, 03:29:53 AM »
Chick, both the original post that you addressed getting Humalog without a script, and the next post where you reference the same Humalog are below. Unaltered and one right after another.

What were you ORIGINALLY trying to say; 1)that you can walk into a pharmacy WITHOUT a script? 2) that it is perfectly LEGAL to walk into a pharmacy without a script and obtain Humalog from a pharmacist that you DO NOT KNOW 3) or you can waltz into any pharmacy in California at any time using any pharmacist behind the counter and LEGALLY obtain Humalog WITHOUT a script?

From what all the posts in this one thread tell me, is that there are a few little gray areas and/or loopholes that can be exploited here. Chick could possibly be right, as he thinks he is. Milos could be right, as he he thinks he is.

But even though it's all here to read, unaltered, who is right and wrong since in Bob's original post he clearly says he bought Humalog without a prescription while it was never available this way. But then again, he never originally said that he said he LEGALLY obtained that insulin from the pharmacy/pharmacist either....

Bob clearly forgot that Humalog, contrary to other types of insulin, was the only one that required prescription - and you can easily sense that from his posts...
Now, his only hope is to fabricate dirty pharmacist or dirty pharmacy from back than...but he'll get himself even in bigger trouble... ;)

Bobby - it is 3:30 AM - I can even sleep I am so excited about your money becoming - mine....
Precious...

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1183 on: August 17, 2009, 03:39:09 AM »

Bobby - it is 3:30 AM - I can even sleep I am so excited about your money becoming - mine....
Precious...

And I thought I was the only one up on GetBig. Of course, I'm in Hawaii where it's only (?) 12:30 am. Nice to be up with Milos. BTW Mishko, Switzenegger is still bashing you in Time Out (I have an old account still there). It's hilarious! Like a man in a padded cell.

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #1184 on: August 17, 2009, 05:20:26 AM »

Ahh... The Silence from the Chick stadium is deafening....

M!

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #1185 on: August 17, 2009, 07:55:54 AM »

Mishko didn't win pro status just because he came in first place at some show.

It was much after the fact he was phone calling & begging with the powers to be that he deserved pro status because of it.

General rumor was that alot of guys didn't respect mishko because his pro status was earned through phone calls, back doors, & knee dropping actions.

He was always embarrassed of his 17" arms.  The 'mind' who could help anyone & was a guru in his own world decided to use synthol.

Almost killed himself even doing it.   ::)

Bob on the other hand...I don't always agree with his stand...but I have more respect for.  He won at the USA's in a time when it was probably at the all time hardest to achieve a win.  I would bet a million dollars (if I had it) that if Mishko was to try the same during the time, he would have never won.

I will give props where props are due....Mishko did back in the day probably had one of the best leg separation & ab development.  Other than that...his mouth (not his mind) will be what he goes down in history being remembered for.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #1186 on: August 17, 2009, 02:47:50 PM »

It was much after the fact he was phone calling & begging with the powers to be that he deserved pro status because of it.

General rumor was that alot of guys didn't respect mishko because his pro status was earned through phone calls, back doors, & knee dropping actions.

He was always embarrassed of his 17" arms.  The 'mind' who could help anyone & was a guru in his own world decided to use synthol.

Bob on the other hand...I don't always agree with his stand...but I have more respect for.  He won at the USA's in a time when it was probably at the all time hardest to achieve a win.  I would bet a million dollars (if I had it) that if Mishko was to try the same during the time, he would have never won.

I will give props where props are due....Mishko did back in the day probably had one of the best leg separation & ab development.  Other than that...his mouth (not his mind) will be what he goes down in history being remembered for.

lol

youare comparing Milos to Chik?

that's very insulting for Milos who's trice as good as that Chick

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #1187 on: August 17, 2009, 03:07:44 PM »
lol

youare comparing Milos to Chik?

that's very insulting for Milos who's trice as good as that Chick

trice as bad

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1188 on: August 17, 2009, 04:37:54 PM »

i'm pretty sure Milos was top 6 in over 50 IFBB professional contests

also, he was on the cover of more magazines than the guys who placed ahead of him, because he had(has?) the physique most aspire to.

ironic that if they put the guys who beat him on the cover of the magazine, it wouldn't sell as well.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1189 on: August 17, 2009, 06:21:31 PM »
And I thought I was the only one up on GetBig. Of course, I'm in Hawaii where it's only (?) 12:30 am. Nice to be up with Milos. BTW Mishko, Switzenegger is still bashing you in Time Out (I have an old account still there). It's hilarious! Like a man in a padded cell.

Whiner-Schnitzel is obviously obsessed with me...can't get enough of me...or even live without me...but that is completely understandable...Can you blame him for that?

However, I am not familiar with Time Out...Can you send me a link?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1190 on: August 17, 2009, 06:30:49 PM »

::)

Grand Prix Denmark - IFBB, 5th
Grand Prix England - IFBB, 9th
Grand Prix Finland - IFBB, 4th
Grand Prix Italy - IFBB, 7th
Grand Prix Spain - IFBB, 7th
Grand Prix Switzerland - IFBB, 6th
Niagara Falls Pro Invitational - IFBB, 4th
Night of Champions - IFBB, 11th
Olympia - IFBB, Did not place
San Jose Pro Invitational - IFBB, 3rd

Arnold Classic - IFBB, 8th
Chicago Pro Invitational - IFBB, 5th
Grand Prix England - IFBB, 8th
Grand Prix Germany - IFBB, 10th
Grand Prix Holland - IFBB, 12th
Grand Prix Italy - IFBB, 10th
Ironman Pro Invitational - IFBB, 6th
Night of Champions - IFBB, 5th
Pittsburgh Pro Invitational - IFBB, 4th

Chicago Pro Invitational - IFBB, 3rd
Grand Prix England - IFBB, 5th
Grand Prix Finland - IFBB, 3rd
Grand Prix France (2) - IFBB, 3rd
Grand Prix Germany (2) - IFBB, 5th
Grand Prix Spain - IFBB, 4th
Niagara Falls Pro Invitational - IFBB, 3rd
Olympia - IFBB, 11th
Pittsburgh Pro Invitational - IFBB, 3rd

Grand Prix France (2) - IFBB, 6th
Grand Prix Germany - IFBB, 4th
Grand Prix Italy - IFBB, 4th
Olympia - IFBB, 13th

Canada Pro Cup - IFBB, 3rd
Houston Pro Invitational - IFBB, 5th
Night of Champions - IFBB, 6th

Florida Pro Invitational - IFBB, 3rd
Night of Champions - IFBB, 4th

Canada Pro Cup - IFBB, Winner
Grand Prix Czech Republic - IFBB, 8th
Grand Prix Finland - IFBB, 8th
Grand Prix Germany - IFBB, 7th
Grand Prix Hungary - IFBB, 7th
Grand Prix Russia - IFBB, 7th
Grand Prix Spain - IFBB, 9th
Night of Champions - IFBB, 2nd
Olympia - IFBB, 10th
Toronto Pro Invitational - IFBB, Winner

Grand Prix Finland - IFBB, 5th
Grand Prix Germany - IFBB, 5th
San Francisco Pro Invitational - IFBB, 5th
Toronto Pro Invitational - IFBB, 7th

Arnold Classic - IFBB, 5th
Ironman Pro Invitational - IFBB, 2nd
Olympia - IFBB, 10th
Toronto Pro Invitational - IFBB, 2nd
World Pro Championships - IFBB, 5th

Night of Champions - IFBB, 10th

Grand Prix Hungary - IFBB, 6th
Night of Champions - IFBB, 9th

Magazines
1991 November   Vol 28, Num 11   Muscular Development
1992 January   Num 115   Muscle Mag International
1992 March   Num 117   Muscle Mag International
1992 March   Vol 53, Num 3   Muscle and Fitness
1992 August   Vol 51, Num 8   IronMan
1992 September   Vol 29, Num 9   Muscular Development
1992 November   Num 176   Muscle Training Illustrated
1992 November   Vol 53, Num 11   Muscle and Fitness
1993 August   Vol 54, Num 8   Muscle and Fitness
1993 October   Num 34   Muscle Media 2000
1995 February   Num 152   Muscle Mag International
1995 February   Vol 56, Num 2   Muscle and Fitness
1995 March   Num 42   Muscle Media 2000
1995 July   Vol 32, Num 7   Muscular Development
1995 November   Vol 54, Num 11   IronMan
1996 September   Num 171   Muscle Mag International
1997 January   Vol 58, Num 1   Muscle and Fitness
1997 October   Vol 58, Num 10   Muscle and Fitness
1997 November   Vol 15, Num 9   Flex
1998 April   Num 190   Muscle Mag International
1998 August   Num 194   Muscle Mag International
1999 February   Num 200   Muscle Mag International
1999 August   Vol 17, Num 6   Flex
2000    Vol 3, Num 2   Planet Muscle
2000 April   Num 214   Muscle Mag International
2003 September   Vol 6, Num 5   Planet Muscle
2003 November   Num 257   Muscle Mag International
2008 August   Vol 11, Num 5   Planet Muscle

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #1191 on: August 17, 2009, 06:43:48 PM »
omg bob do u even think b4 u type lately? :o
w

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1192 on: August 17, 2009, 07:01:17 PM »
Whiner-Schnitzel is obviously obsessed with me...can't get enough of me...or even live without me...but that is completely understandable...Can you blame him for that?

However, I am not familiar with Time Out...Can you send me a link?

Only members that are banished go there. I have an old account still stewing in there due to a Vince Taylor/Lee Priest spoof posted by Lee regarding guest posing outside the IFBB. My first and only offense and I got a life sentence (actually just forgotten about).

Even if you could, you really wouldn't want to go there. Just Switzneggger talking to himself. Actually, he got one reply but the rest is just him venting. Here's a sampling (you should feel pity really):

Switznegger
Time Out
Getbig III

You Fucking Inbreed Fuck that squeaky voiced Serb no balls is frail and needs drugs daily just to get by.Even Chick won't help this Big Mouth Fool.He will never get his IFBB Pro card back.What's to want from his poor Fucking Life a wife who gets written about Fucking BBs and Judges as Nasser has said.FFS

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1193 on: August 17, 2009, 08:21:48 PM »
Only members that are banished go there. I have an old account still stewing in there due to a Vince Taylor/Lee Priest spoof posted by Lee regarding guest posing outside the IFBB. My first and only offense and I got a life sentence (actually just forgotten about).

Even if you could, you really wouldn't want to go there. Just Switzneggger talking to himself. Actually, he got one reply but the rest is just him venting. Here's a sampling (you should feel pity really):

Switznegger
Time Out
Getbig III

You Fucking Inbreed Fuck that squeaky voiced Serb no balls is frail and needs drugs daily just to get by.Even Chick won't help this Big Mouth Fool.He will never get his IFBB Pro card back.What's to want from his poor Fucking Life a wife who gets written about Fucking BBs and Judges as Nasser has said.FFS

"Love is in the air..."
I know I give fans a lots of reasons to love me...so I can't be upset that Whinny the Schnitzel thinks/writes/talks/dreams about me 24/7...

Aaron - can we send some VIP tickets to my number one fan?

THX in advance...

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #1194 on: August 17, 2009, 08:41:41 PM »
omg bob do u even think b4 u type lately? :o
i'm guessing no. He has been getting raped on ever thread. Poor guy. :-\
A

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #1195 on: August 18, 2009, 08:17:35 AM »
::)

Grand Prix Denmark - IFBB, 5th
Grand Prix England - IFBB, 9th
Grand Prix Finland - IFBB, 4th
Grand Prix Italy - IFBB, 7th
Grand Prix Spain - IFBB, 7th
Grand Prix Switzerland - IFBB, 6th
San Jose Pro Invitational - IFBB, 3rd

Arnold Classic - IFBB, 8th
Chicago Pro Invitational - IFBB, 5th
Grand Prix Germany - IFBB, 10th
Grand Prix Holland - IFBB, 12th
Grand Prix Italy - IFBB, 10th
Ironman Pro Invitational - IFBB, 6th
Pittsburgh Pro Invitational - IFBB, 4th

Chicago Pro Invitational - IFBB, 3rd
Grand Prix Finland - IFBB, 3rd
Grand Prix France (2) - IFBB, 3rd
Grand Prix Germany (2) - IFBB, 5th
Niagara Falls Pro Invitational - IFBB, 3rd
Olympia - IFBB, 11th
Pittsburgh Pro Invitational - IFBB, 3rd

Grand Prix France (2) - IFBB, 6th
Grand Prix Germany - IFBB, 4th
Grand Prix Italy - IFBB, 4th
Olympia - IFBB, 13th

Houston Pro Invitational - IFBB, 5th
Night of Champions - IFBB, 6th

Florida Pro Invitational - IFBB, 3rd
Night of Champions - IFBB, 4th

Canada Pro Cup - IFBB, Winner
Grand Prix Czech Republic - IFBB, 8th
Grand Prix Finland - IFBB, 8th
Grand Prix Germany - IFBB, 7th
Grand Prix Hungary - IFBB, 7th
Grand Prix Russia - IFBB, 7th
Grand Prix Spain - IFBB, 9th
Night of Champions - IFBB, 2nd
Olympia - IFBB, 10th
Toronto Pro Invitational - IFBB, Winner

Grand Prix Finland - IFBB, 5th
Grand Prix Germany - IFBB, 5th
San Francisco Pro Invitational - IFBB, 5th

Arnold Classic - IFBB, 5th
Ironman Pro Invitational - IFBB, 2nd
Olympia - IFBB, 10th
Toronto Pro Invitational - IFBB, 2nd
World Pro Championships - IFBB, 5th

Night of Champions - IFBB, 10th

Grand Prix Hungary - IFBB, 6th
Night of Champions - IFBB, 9th

So what you're saying...if you were a race horse....your odds at winning a pro show would have been worse statistically than bob's?

Mishko:2 for 72
Bob:  1 for 12

Hell, you didn't win a Pro show until what...after what....44 Pro Shows?

I'm just saying...it took many more years for Bob to win a Pro Card...but he actually earned it.  He's still a third tier pro in my book where Mishko you're not even good enough to make a 4th tier.

His USA win has more prestige than winning the Canada Pro or Toronto Pro show. 

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #1196 on: August 18, 2009, 08:25:03 AM »
i'm pretty sure Milos was top 6 in over 50 IFBB professional contests

43 is my count...which is still good if you look it at that way.  You would still have to look at the contests themselves & the contests that actually showed up.

You could also look at it that it took him 44 contest to actually win one.  Bob's record wasn't even that bad.

also, he was on the cover of more magazines than the guys who placed ahead of him, because he had(has?) the physique most aspire to.

no...not really.  Mishko just has a prettier face than most of these guys.  They're not going to stick some crossed eye baffoon on the cover in a close up to sell magazines to the schmoe following.

I do believe Mishko has always had the ability to 'market' himself better than most.  Snake oil or not...can't take that away from him.

ironic that if they put the guys who beat him on the cover of the magazine, it wouldn't sell as well.

see above

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #1197 on: August 18, 2009, 10:00:08 AM »
Hmmm, I don't see you with official IFBB PRO champion title (masters is "SPECIAL" ::) category...for people that can't win OPEN division...oh, you knew that...sorry),  Hmmm, I managed to earn 10 consecutive Mr. Olympia qualifications, beating so many great champs at one time or another (need list?)...but I would still be an amateur to this day...?

OK Bobby, having a bad day bro?
Giepetto spanked you little too hard?

Heres a good argument....I guess you believe your ONE win in the circuit is worth more?  LOL...Paco Batista has TWO wins, guess that makes him twice as good as you, right?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #1198 on: August 18, 2009, 10:25:56 AM »
Heres a good argument....I guess you believe your ONE win in the circuit is worth more?  LOL...Paco Batista has TWO wins, guess that makes him twice as good as you, right?
Next to Paco, Milos looks like a swimmer.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1199 on: August 18, 2009, 10:46:29 AM »
So what you're saying...if you were a race horse....your odds at winning a pro show would have been worse statistically than bob's?

Mishko:2 for 72
Bob:  1 for 12

Hell, you didn't win a Pro show until what...after what....44 Pro Shows?

I'm just saying...it took many more years for Bob to win a Pro Card...but he actually earned it.  He's still a third tier pro in my book where Mishko you're not even good enough to make a 4th tier.

His USA win has more prestige than winning the Canada Pro or Toronto Pro show. 

SAY WHAT U WILL,BUT MILOS HAD A VERY COMPETITIVE CAREER,AND ALMOST HIT PEAKED SHAPE EVERY TIME.THAT COUNTS FOR A LOT .