Author Topic: For Chick/Milos/Anyone who claims Bodybuilders drug usage is overestimated  (Read 25772 times)

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
generally speaking, sure, i agree with you, but the stakes are more meaningful when you're the athlete's rep and spokesperson for the IFBB on a popular bodybuilding board (which many folks in the industry read) and then you have a criminal allegation made against you be a moderator of the board haha.

I think he understands the nature of the beast.  Hell, even exploits it.  Right now he has an "on the warpath" Vince Basile relentlessly pursuing him around the board complaining of being painted as a pedo by Bob so I don't think he's entirely blameless, himself.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
generally speaking, sure, i agree with you, but the stakes are more meaningful when you're the athlete's rep and spokesperson for the IFBB on a popular bodybuilding board (which many folks in the industry read) and then you have a criminal allegation made against you be a moderator of the board haha.

The funny thing is Chic or the IFBB would never ever want to do something that would bring them into a courtroom like file stupid charges against someone for allegations of any sort.  Cause some interesting skeletons would be showing up in court.
No Worries 4 me

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The funny thing is Chic or the IFBB would never ever want to do something that would bring them into a courtroom like file stupid charges against someone for allegations of any sort.  Cause some interesting skeletons would be showing up in court.

yup

tom joad

• Getbig V
are you saying that Chic is bluffing all the way, cuz he's guilty as sin, and that Mindspin would destroy him in a courtroom?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Looks like Mindspin was forced by Ron to openly apologize to Chic.  Notice that Mindspin didn't retract his remark about Chic being a criminal.  But Chic will take this tongue-in-cheek apology as meaning that Mindspin has withdrawn his accusation of Chic being a drug dealer, whereas Mindspin has done no such thing (as far as I know.)  So Chic comes out of this feeling that the issue has been put to rest and his innocence and reputation have been restored . . . hahaha.  Epic admission of guilt on Chic's part if he accepts this as being Mindspin's official apology and thus is content to drop the matter all together. 

nothng has been dropped, and I'm not looking for an apology from Mindless...I'm looking for him to qualify his accusation of me being a drug dealer. 

If you're going to make a statement as such, you need to back it up

uberman09

• Getbig IV
its not in the pros benefit to tell the truth, afterall people still has to think the pro archieved the "after" picture with a revolutionairy supplement.

karu

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Chick,

do you still claim to have legally obtained your prescriptions for steroids over the past 20 years?

If you can lie about your own use, why can't you lie about dealing too?

nothng has been dropped, and I'm not looking for an apology from Mindless...I'm looking for him to qualify his accusation of me being a drug dealer. 

If you're going to make a statement as such, you need to back it up

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
3 grams of test a week..

hammm I remembered someone in this website has said the Ronnie Coleman had been using 10 grams of test a week.  So, was this true..?

Go away kid.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
Chick,

do you still claim to have legally obtained your prescriptions for steroids over the past 20 years?

If you can lie about your own use, why can't you lie about dealing too?

No reason to lie.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
No reason to lie.

Bob, when will guys learn?  If they would just go to a doc, they wouldn't have to buy the possum-piss laced saline solution that their gym hookup got shipped in from "overseas."  dumbasses.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
Bob, when will guys learn?  If they would just go to a doc, they wouldn't have to buy the possum-piss laced saline solution that their gym hookup got shipped in from "overseas."  dumbasses.

LOL...all true

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
LOL...all true

You are so full of shit chick.... you once admited on this site, that you used Insulin for a Carb up once, and you didnt like the results. Let me guess, a Doctor prescribed that for you too, (you being a diabetic and all).

Hmm...it looks like you BROKE THE LAW. Now can you just admit the obvious to us all.....

M!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
You are so full of shit chick.... you once admited on this site, that you used Insulin for a Carb up once, and you didnt like the results. Let me guess, a Doctor prescribed that for you too, (you being a diabetic and all).

Hmm...it looks like you BROKE THE LAW. Now can you just admit the obvious to us all.....

M!

Yep...sure did

BTW...you can purchase Humalog just about anywhere without a prescription....jackass

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Yep...sure did

BTW...you can purchase Humalog just about anywhere without a prescription....jackass

true

polychronopolous

• Getbig V

M!

Yep...sure did

lol....OWNED!!!

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
Yep...sure did

Not in California you cant. I onced watched Melvin Anthony illegealy buy Slin from a local dealer in Venice...he didnt exactly walk into the CVS, inside the clown building to do so.

Granted you could have had it shipped to you from an out of state pharmacy. So I probably shouldnt be breaking your balls over this...but I doubt that was the case.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
boy, are some of you guys are bunch of passive-agressive fucks or what???

frustrated wanna-be bodybuilders who spend a sizable chunk of time every day posting on a bodybuilding website................. ....but when you encounter an actual bodybuilder you have no response but to spit jealousy and vitriol about whether or not he used drugs or sold 12 amps of sustanon to a friend of his 7 years ago because you widsh so badly you were part of that bodybuilding inner-circle.

get a fucking life some of you................

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
boy, are some of you guys are bunch of passive-agressive fucks or what???

frustrated wanna-be bodybuilders who spend a sizable chunk of time every day posting on a bodybuilding website................. ....but when you encounter an actual bodybuilder you have no response but to spit jealousy and vitriol about whether or not he used drugs or sold 12 amps of sustanon to a friend of his 7 years ago because you widsh so badly you were part of that bodybuilding inner-circle.

get a fucking life some of you................

chicky is the only one making a big deal about this

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
chicky is the only one making a big deal about this

yeh, i cant believe he is still going back and forth with these guys

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
yeh, i cant believe he is still going back and forth with these guys

because it keeps his name on the boards and people talking about him.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
Not in California you cant. I onced watched Melvin Anthony illegealy buy Slin from a local dealer in Venice...he didnt exactly walk into the CVS, inside the clown building to do so.

Granted you could have had it shipped to you from an out of state pharmacy. So I probably shouldnt be breaking your balls over this...but I doubt that was the case.

Of course you doubt it, because you dont know what you're talking about.

I lived in Cali during this time, walked right into a pharmacy asked for humalog, paid for it, left.

Educate yourself

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

I lived in Cali during this time, walked right into a pharmacy asked for humalog, paid for it, left.

Educate yourself

I think that's pretty universal at least here in the US.  Don't need a script for insulin.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
I think that's pretty universal at least here in the US.  Don't need a script for insulin.

well to be specific, you dont need a script for the humalin's N or R. for the best insulin (the one most useful to bodybuilders) thats humalog, you do need a script

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150

Educate yourself
thats illegal and it would never happen.

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
Of course you doubt it, because you don't know what you're talking about.

Educate yourself

If you keep this up Geppeto is going to be very upset with you.... *sigh*. Chick who do you think you are talking to? There is not one pharmacy in Cali that you can just waltz in and buy insulin without a script, (let alone Humalog). The only exception to this is if you can prove one of your diabetic family members is having an emergency. In fact...even though it is legal to buy up to ten needles, and ten syringes in Cali, (do to a law they put on the books about 4-5 years ago..so junkies wouldn't reuse needles), almost every pharmacy in Cali will refuse to honor this law. 

In fact this is/was such an issue that most of the top amateurs, in Venice were having to pick up regular slin, off the black market. Even Gary Strydom was shopping around the Venice connections looking for slin...and I allready mentioned watching Melvin Anthony buying slin in Venice off of a dealer, (and no I wont name that persons name).

But no Chick....you somehow bucked the system and picked up Humalog without a script...from a pharmacy in California. You are THAT amazing!  ::)

Ok...and lets say you were that incredible for a moment... even if you did manage to pull that off...Humalog still requires a script...and it would have been illegal for you to continue to possess it/use it without said script. Either way you broke the law. Which isn't a big deal...just admit it.