Author Topic: Do you hate the people you work with?  (Read 4070 times)

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
Re: Do you hate the people you work with?
« Reply #75 on: June 18, 2009, 07:42:04 AM »
there are more nce people on getbig than in my office, and that tells you sth.  :-X :-X :-X :-X

Do you have a fat pig in your office who tries to make fun of you working out?? :D

There is one in every single working community. The fattest ugliest pigs who workout themselves, still look like a posing trunk full of shit and then try to imitate you walking like giant etc. Manchmal fehlen mir da echt die Worte, ich bin richtig sprachlos. Wie delusional kann ein Mensch sein? :o ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #76 on: June 18, 2009, 07:47:23 AM »
Do you have a fat pig in your office who tries to make fun of you working out?? :D

There is one in every single working community. The fattest ugliest pigs who workout themselves, still look like a posing trunk full of shit and then try to imitate you walking like giant etc. Manchmal fehlen mir da echt die Worte, ich bin richtig sprachlos. Wie delusional kann ein Mensch sein? :o ;D

All of them are like this. except the 2 i mentioned above.

there's this fat pig that tells me about her gym all the time and laughs at me for bringing my own food, totally annoying bitch. One is the type that was much stronger than me 20 years ago, but today he doesn't workout anymore.

"I have Barbells and Arnold's book at home" that's what he tells me all the time...

idiots, all of them.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #77 on: June 18, 2009, 07:49:42 AM »
All of them are like this. except the 2 i mentioned above.

there's this fat pig that tells me about her gym all the time and laughs at me for bringing my own food, totally annoying bitch. One is the type that was much stronger than me 20 years ago, but today he doesn't workout anymore.

"I have Barbells and Arnold's book at home" that's what he tells me all the time...

idiots, all of them.

hahahahahahaha, these type of guys. And let me guess, his brother and his cousin are way bigger and stronger than you as well, right? :D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #78 on: June 18, 2009, 07:51:40 AM »
hahahahahahaha, these type of guys. And let me guess, his brother and his cousin are way bigger and stronger than you as well, right? :D

well, he is old, so it's always his daughter's boyfriend or some shit like this.