Author Topic: IS THERE AN UNWRITTEN RULE AMONGST YOU SKINNY TURDS ??????????  (Read 30721 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: IS THERE AN UNWRITTEN RULE AMONGST YOU SKINNY TURDS ??????????
« Reply #175 on: June 21, 2009, 11:35:11 PM »
double post meltdown

It is impossible for me to meltdown, i'm too big

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #176 on: June 21, 2009, 11:36:54 PM »
Says the fucking idiot with obvious comprehension problems.

Please tell me from what part of my post you could even infer that my feelings were hurt or i was anything but bemused at the cold-cut boys obvious effort to reconcile my development by inventing a "cousin" on the spot who was bigger.

He had to do this you see, because he realized he had "said too much" to a total stranger, and was gushing.......so now he had to "take it back" somehow.

I am ridiculously secure about every fiber of my being, i am a truly content and happy person.  Which is why the outright envy I induce on this site amuses me.

First pathetic mistake: nobody envies you. It's what you keep telling yourself. It in itslef is a sign of insecurity. You re maintaining a cognitive scheme that prevent you from facing the truth. Just go see a psychiatrist, especially considering your age.

You are just a narcisistic paranoid invidividual  trapped inside his own delirium that you autoregulate and maintain on a daily basis. Psychology 101 here.

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #177 on: June 21, 2009, 11:37:52 PM »
Yes.  Textbook insecurity would be knocking people who have achieved something you yourself want, instead of giving them credit  :D

You're assuming that I was calling you insecure and knocking you, instead of giving you your desired credit.
I was merly asking if you could spell insecurity.
This now leads me to believe that insecurity is deep in your mind.
Oh, and your arms are well developed.

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #178 on: June 21, 2009, 11:39:09 PM »
Yes.  Textbook insecurity would be knocking people who have achieved something you yourself want, instead of giving them credit  :D

why do you need people to give you credit ? Why would they? Looks like you really think you deserve something from the others just because you have "big arms" ? Again dude, it looks like you are the one who feel the need to prove things to everyone. It's all and only in YOUR head.
Looks like you have a psychological complex. Tiny dick ? you ve been beaten up in you childhood?

What a pathetic mess of a human being you must be at 40.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: June 21, 2009, 11:42:30 PM »
Yes I'm so insecure I've got three anonymous nobodies trying to knock me down a few pegs for posting a very true and viable little slice of my life. Trying to tell me what i'm thinking and feeling so i fit into what they think their version of me is.

Oh the irony  :D

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #180 on: June 21, 2009, 11:44:54 PM »
Yes I'm so insecure I've got three anonymous nobodies trying to knock me down a few pegs for posting a very true and viable little slice of my life. Trying to tell me what i'm thinking and feeling so i fit into what they think their version of me is.

Oh the irony  :D
People you see in real life think "who the fuck does this retard think he is". Exactly like I do. I'd tear you a new asshole just opening my mouth in real life and you couldnt do shit about it.

I'm stunned to meet a specimen like you, it's ok when we're speaking about insecure teens or young adults but you're 40. That makes you kinda special somehow, yeah.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #181 on: June 21, 2009, 11:45:34 PM »
:-X

hahahha you are so funny mother fucker :-\

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #182 on: June 21, 2009, 11:46:40 PM »
IS THERE AN UNWRITTEN RULE AMONGST YOU SKINNY TURDS  ??????????

Actually, yes.  Also, I have a cousin who is bigger than you.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: June 21, 2009, 11:50:22 PM »
groink is so big hes small again.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #184 on: June 21, 2009, 11:51:42 PM »
Actually, yes.  Also, I have a cousin who is bigger than you.

and i have a 3 times uncrowned mr. olympia friend who is beigger than him too ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: June 21, 2009, 11:53:33 PM »
People you see in real life think "who the fuck does this retard think he is". Exactly like I do. I'd tear you a new asshole just opening my mouth in real life and you couldnt do shit about it.

I'm stunned to meet a specimen like you, it's ok when we're speaking about insecure teens or young adults but you're 40. That makes you kinda special somehow, yeah.

I'm obviously in your head to the point you already are having hypothetical encounters with me in your mind, whereas you are just another turd to me

Please tell me how you would tear me a new asshole.  "ha Ha ha  look at this guy.....he's twice my age, twice my size.... and makes me look like a dog shit sandwich...what a looser"

oohh please stop  ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: June 21, 2009, 11:55:06 PM »
groink is so big hes small again.

you have come full-circle yourself, you Dutch anus- pounding machine

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #187 on: June 21, 2009, 11:57:47 PM »
Please tell me how you would tear me a new asshole.  "ha Ha ha  look at this guy.....he's twice my age, twice my size.... and makes me look like a dog shit sandwich...what a looser"

oohh please stop  ::)

"punching bitches in face since 1979"? What you think you're a young mike tyson or some shit? I smell midlife crisis.
BTW, when are you getting your tribal tat?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #188 on: June 21, 2009, 11:58:27 PM »
you have come full-circle yourself, you Dutch anus- pounding machine

why are you avoiding to post a pic. showing the front of your biceps??..

you have to ''shape" your muscles old kid!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: June 22, 2009, 12:00:30 AM »
"punching bitches in their face since 1979"? What you think you're a young mike tyson or some shit? I smell midlife crisis.
BTW, when are you getting your tribal tat?

Please guys, keep the dimestore psychoanalysis coming.  i love when people tell me what i'm thinking, or try to "type" me.  You have no clue.

Also, you don't see me wasting an ounce of brainpower trying to "peg" you douchebags....because i truly don't fucking care  :D :D

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #190 on: June 22, 2009, 12:07:08 AM »
epic thread backfire.

Ownage of cataclysmic proportions.

We have no merit though, the guy is so dumb he is a walking target.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: June 22, 2009, 12:11:12 AM »
epic thread backfire.

Ownage of cataclysmic proportions.

We have no merit though, the guy is so dumb he is a walking target.

The telltale sign that you haven't owned jack shit is when you have to call your own ownage, this is elementary stuff.

you have achieved a stalemate at best, and that's being generous, i have easily returned everything you have served

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: June 22, 2009, 12:26:46 AM »
good stuff from groink in this thread

inducing meltdowns of epic proportions from the twinks  8)
T

will938

• Getbig III
  • No Bull!
« Reply #193 on: June 22, 2009, 02:08:55 AM »
why do you need people to give you credit ? Why would they? Looks like you really think you deserve something from the others just because you have "big arms" ? Again dude, it looks like you are the one who feel the need to prove things to everyone. It's all and only in YOUR head.
Looks like you have a psychological complex. Tiny dick ? you ve been beaten up in you childhood?

What a pathetic mess of a human being you must be at 40.

I take it that is supposed to be you in your avatar? If so why display it? is it not for the same reason Groink may have posted his photos? so people will look at you and say "wow! don't you look good" and if it isn't you then why have it your bender!

Groink, looking decent there mate, good size

Sherief, you look ok mate but complete self ownage trying to compare yourself with Groink
Team Efferding

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #194 on: June 22, 2009, 02:13:19 AM »
I take it that is supposed to be you in your avatar? If so why display it? is it not for the same reason Groink may have posted his photos? so people will look at you and say "wow! don't you look good" and if it isn't you then why have it your bender!

Groink, looking decent there mate, good size

Sherief, you look ok mate but complete self ownage trying to compare yourself with Groink

lol, thx bro. i have no problem anyone is bigger or better than me.. aside of any joking and the great arab genetics matter and so i know well i am not something outstanding..

now check this ;D

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #195 on: June 22, 2009, 03:36:16 AM »
lol, thx bro. i have no problem anyone is bigger or better than me.. aside of any joking and the great arab genetics matter and so i know well i am not something outstanding..

now check this ;D

Another delusional attention whore who constantly posts pictures of himself even though he looks like shit.  Then again their culture does keep the women covered up so all of the spot light is on the men. :-X

hahahha you are so funny mother fucker :-\

Damn right I am, now go punch your sister in the face and Fcuk your mother with a knife!!!
\

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #196 on: June 22, 2009, 03:47:58 AM »
Groink is 40 and only 240 lbs of lard ... FAIL.

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #197 on: June 22, 2009, 03:54:17 AM »
SS looks great and unlike most of the liars on this thread, he is completely natural.

Dballin, you talk of delusional but you look like complete skinny-fat/bloated shit. Why the racism as well when you aren't white?

Alex23 - fat, tits, no friends and tiny little stick man arms. Oldest hummer in the world and a marriage already on "da rockz"

Groink - truly pathetic and desperate . Most 43 year old males are out doing things - working towards their retirement, buying a new boat, selecting a new insurance policy. What does Groink do? Starts attention seeking threads on messageboards and agues with teens to make himself feel a little bit better. It's not a surprise as he  has failed to build a career of any sort, recently had a mental breakdown and his wife has left him. This is a sad, lonely and desperate man with nothing in his life, nothing to show for his 43 years except stick legs and some bloated arms.

Sad bastard.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #198 on: June 22, 2009, 03:59:51 AM »
SS looks great and unlike most of the liars on this thread, he is completely natural.

Dballin, you talk of delusional but you look like complete skinny-fat/bloated shit. Why the racism as well when you aren't white?

Alex23 - fat, tits, no friends and tiny little stick man arms. Oldest hummer in the world and a marriage already on "da rockz"

Groink - truly pathetic and desperate . Most 43 year old males are out doing things - working towards their retirement, buying a new boat, selecting a new insurance policy. What does Groink do? Starts attention seeking threads on messageboards and agues with teens to make himself feel a little bit better. It's not a surprise as he  has failed to build a career of any sort, recently had a mental breakdown and his wife has left him. This is a sad, lonely and desperate man with nothing in his life, nothing to show for his 43 years except stick legs and some bloated arms.

Sad bastard.
Oh oh my turn now!!!  ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #199 on: June 22, 2009, 04:02:41 AM »

Sad bastard.

Hi Sharma ;)