Author Topic: IS THERE AN UNWRITTEN RULE AMONGST YOU SKINNY TURDS ??????????  (Read 30737 times)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: IS THERE AN UNWRITTEN RULE AMONGST YOU SKINNY TURDS ??????????
« Reply #225 on: June 22, 2009, 11:12:23 AM »

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #226 on: June 22, 2009, 11:12:36 AM »
Yes I'm so insecure I've got three anonymous nobodies trying to knock me down a few pegs for posting a very true and viable little slice of my life. Trying to tell me what i'm thinking and feeling so i fit into what they think their version of me is.

Oh the irony  :D

BOOM BOOM BATTA DOUBLE BOOM!!!!!!!!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: June 22, 2009, 11:14:20 AM »

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: June 22, 2009, 11:16:12 AM »

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #229 on: June 22, 2009, 12:01:27 PM »
Hahaha did you see that nimrod ask me what "our side" thinks of him supposedly exposing you? Yeah, this is a serious online feud where one has to pick sides or face the consequences ::)

Going by his logic, I suppose I've exposed HugeAl to be Sharma - all it takes is for the writing to be vaguely similar and an accusation from someone, LMAO!

take it easy nutella man!.. i was commenting on your post to Huge-Al thinking he was Sharma!!.. you posted a gimmick related thing so i answered you the same way.. believe it or not i was not serious but you were not smart enough to realize that :-\

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #230 on: June 22, 2009, 12:13:09 PM »
When you're in love with nasser its always serious business here at getbig.  :D
if you aren't turned on by nasser you must hate him ...............and all arabs as well.  ::)

A couple of people sent me a few pms that he was crowing away about something so I had to stop by and see. Poor guy probably thinks I ran away  ;D

lol.. you mean that you and your previous gimmicks were not taking things seriously??..

after exposing you there is no point to keep arguing with a stupid fellow whose sheer stupidity owned him before I did!!... you only appeared again today after the pm i sent to you saying (how do you feel) ;)..

so according to what you said you needed one whole week to "stop and see"??.. lol, again your stupidity is owning you ;D

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #231 on: June 22, 2009, 12:49:36 PM »
lol.. you mean that you and your previous gimmicks were not taking things seriously??..

after exposing you there is no point to keep arguing with a stupid fellow whose sheer stupidity owned him before I did!!... you only appeared again today after the pm i sent to you saying (how do you feel) ;)..

so according to what you said you needed one whole week to "stop and see"??.. lol, again your stupidity is owning you ;D

HAHAHAHA

Sorry  pygmy I was in Singapore while you were here showing off your ignorance and getting owned repeatedly by others on the board. I know a illiterate, poor man like yourself could never afford to travel far from his house so I won't laugh at you.........much. :D.

Did you think your childish mewling prevented me from posting? Guess again Pygmy. Unlike you I do have a life outside getbig and my life doesn't revolve around defending a worthless ex bodybuilder and then crying whenever he gets laughed at. That's your life. Enjoy. ;)

I wouldn't have bothered posting today but I couldn't resist seeing you meltdown once again on command. Don't worry we'll get this kicked off once I take care of a few things.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #232 on: June 22, 2009, 01:16:05 PM »
HAHAHAHA

Sorry  pygmy I was in Singapore while you were here showing off your ignorance and getting owned repeatedly by others on the board. I know a illiterate, poor man like yourself could never afford to travel far from his house so I won't laugh at you.........much. :D.

Did you think your childish mewling prevented me from posting? Guess again Pygmy. Unlike you I do have a life outside getbig and my life doesn't revolve around defending a worthless ex bodybuilder and then crying whenever he gets laughed at. That's your life. Enjoy. ;)

I wouldn't have bothered posting today but I couldn't resist seeing you meltdown once again on command. Don't worry we'll get this kicked off once I take care of a few things.

Excellent ownage, as usual

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #233 on: June 22, 2009, 01:26:29 PM »
gregg   why do you only feel comfortable 'strutting around' when quakeroats is not posting?    why do you fear his criticism?    that is the only conclusion we can come to    to explain your cowardice

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #234 on: June 22, 2009, 01:39:46 PM »
I thought this thread was about "ripped twinks"...

But that's not why I clicked on it.

Doesn't everyone on Getbig fall into the "twink" category?

I think there are a shitload of Huge twinks here.... or not.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: June 22, 2009, 01:48:25 PM »
gregg   why do you only feel comfortable 'strutting around' when quakeroats is not posting?    why do you fear his criticism?    that is the only conclusion we can come to    to explain your cowardice

why are you copying hank wood 

run out of material  ???
T

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: June 22, 2009, 05:24:41 PM »

He has criticized me plenty, really makes no difference to me.

it seems you are the one keeping tabs on who is around and who isn't, i really didn't notice

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #237 on: June 22, 2009, 06:03:23 PM »
HAHAHAHA

wow what a coincidence so you left to Singapore on the same day you were exposed then returned the same day i sent you the PM!!..

not only me but few others had referred to you as being DL and you were denying all the way then it was me who showed an unarguable proof that shut you up.. you are now trying to save this tyr account but I am wondering why!!.. it’s easier to create a new gimmick.. just try to change your style this time.. but you know what! even if you are able to change your style which I doubt you can, your hatred will expose you again!!..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: June 22, 2009, 06:08:28 PM »
wow what a coincidence so you left to Singapore on the same day you were exposed then returned the same day i sent you the PM!!..

not only me but few others had referred to you as being DL and you were denying all the way then it was me who showed an unarguable proof that shut you up.. you are now trying to save this tyr account but I am wondering why!!.. it’s easier to create a new gimmick.. just try to change your style this time.. but you know what! even if you are able to change your style which I doubt you can, your hatred will expose you again!!..

You would know  ;)

Alex23

« Reply #239 on: June 22, 2009, 11:01:51 PM »
You would know  ;)

hahahaha "C4+detonator strap-on-shalaby" getting destroyed by western men.

History just repeating itself.

And the world goes round and round...

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #240 on: June 22, 2009, 11:15:38 PM »

hahahaha "C4+detonator strap-on-shalaby" getting destroyed by western men.

History just repeating itself.

And the world goes round and round...

what is your BF% king?? ::) you are great but you justy dont bother yourself in the gym i know..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: June 22, 2009, 11:18:11 PM »
what is your BF% king?? ::) you are great but you justy dont bother yourself in the gym i know..

how long have you been sitting there waiting for The Migthy A23 to post?

that was fucking creepy.  I feel sorry for any girl that breaks up with you, i can see you hiding in her bushes wearing all black right now :-*

Alex23

« Reply #242 on: June 22, 2009, 11:34:43 PM »
how long have you been sitting there waiting for The Migthy A23 to post?

that was fucking creepy.  I feel sorry for any girl that breaks up with you, i can see you hiding in her bushes wearing all black right now :-*

HAhahahaha with his 2 way radio "synching up" with his "partner" about her "whereabouts"

Sharrifff of C4-gham, I'll get pinched by a machine tomorow to check my "% of bodyfat" because it seems so important to potentialess colored people on here..

Will you get off from it?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #243 on: June 22, 2009, 11:35:47 PM »
the geat king of "Amazing Genetics but no work ethics Team"  ::)

you really look disgusting here king,.. your gyno is obvious even under clothes! :-\

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #244 on: June 22, 2009, 11:37:36 PM »
HAhahahaha with his 2 way radio "synching up" with his "partner" about her "whereabouts"

Sharrifff of C4-gham, I'll get pinched by a machine tomorow to check my "% of bodyfat" because it seems so important to potentialess colored people on here..

Will you get off from it?

no dont do that fatty, i was just mocking you idiot!

Alex23

« Reply #245 on: June 22, 2009, 11:42:05 PM »
no dont do that fatty, i was just mocking you idiot!

I see 3 guys chillling larger than you ever will...

What's your point Osama?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #246 on: June 22, 2009, 11:43:39 PM »
I see 3 guys chillling larger than you ever will...

What's your point Osama?

frankly speaking, arent you ashamed to post a pic. like this showing your gyno?.. you look no more than a smelly fat idiot who makes fun of himself..

Alex23

« Reply #247 on: June 22, 2009, 11:45:54 PM »
frankly speaking, arent you ashamed to post a pic. like this showing your gyno?.. you look no more than a smelly fat idiot who makes fun of himself..

Yet larger than you will ever be.

Good genes, Aryan & Viking descendant.

Deal with it.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #248 on: June 22, 2009, 11:52:32 PM »
Yet larger than you will ever be.

Good genes, Aryan & Viking descendant.

Deal with it.

3-4 years ago i was 190 pounds which cant be considered small for someone who is natural and 171 cm like me.. at this weight my shoulders and arms were still hard and separated.. so it's not only because you dont like to bother yourself in the gym and with a proper diet as you claim but it's your bad genetics!!.. whatever you do you will always be soft like a baby.. even if you make a good diet you will be only smaller but will remain soft as you are now and of course will be much weaker so it's good for you to accept your gyno and live as the fat pig you are now..

Alex23

« Reply #249 on: June 22, 2009, 11:54:24 PM »

3-4 years ago i was 190 pounds which cant be considered small for someone who is natural and 171 cm like me.. at this weight my shoulders and arms were still hard and separated.. so it's not only because you dont like to bother yourself in the gym and with a proper diet as you claim but it's your bad genetics!!.. whatever you do you will always be soft like a baby.. even if you make a good diet you will be only smaller but will remain soft as you are now and of course will be much weaker so it's good for you to accept your gyno and live as the fat pig you are now..

Not gonna read that shit. Cliffs please?