Author Topic: serious thread-is there any lotion or spray that will make my nipples hard?  (Read 12425 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
chaos just ignore clavin-hes been boozing and typing again
hes like mel gibson in conspiracy theory movie
I'm concerned for ClavinH's safety Gene, first the track marks and IV in his arm for direct heroin abuse, now he's hitting the bottle. :(

Maybe you should stay with him until the withdrawls go away.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
I'm concerned for ClavinH's safety Gene, first the track marks and IV in his arm for direct heroin abuse, now he's hitting the bottle. :(

Maybe you should stay with him until the withdrawls go away.
i agree he does seem to be in an odd frame of mind as of late...i hope whatever inner deamons he is battling are soon resoved

i would def stay w/ him..i know where he lives but i dont know the specfics of his gated community...i tried looking one time but i got lost in the various private roads and dead end parking lots
w

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
sent a pm bay :D
A

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
ok
i have a question
do u guys all have small hard nips all the time...or are they a little puffy or soft?

w

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Gene did you try the gerbil up the coight?  :-\

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Gene did you try the gerbil up the coight?  :-\
good god what does that even mean? it sounds nasty
w

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
i agree he does seem to be in an odd frame of mind as of late...i hope whatever inner deamons he is battling are soon resoved

i would def stay w/ him..i know where he lives but i dont know the specfics of his gated community...i tried looking one time but i got lost in the various private roads and dead end parking lots
Shooting heroin directly in your massive 14'' gunz will do that............ ya know Geno ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt