Author Topic: Mr Paul Chua is promoting a BB show in Thailand!  (Read 5987 times)

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: Mr Paul Chua is promoting a BB show in Thailand!
« Reply #50 on: June 23, 2009, 03:14:38 PM »
Chick is Not replying to this thread as he knows it's all TRUE.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #51 on: June 24, 2009, 05:09:19 AM »
MY FREIND NOW I UNDERSTAND, ALL IFBB SENIOR OFFICERS NO MORE EXECUTIVE MEMBERS, BECUASE IFBB IS CORPORATION, AND RAFAEL, TONY BLINN, PAMELA KAGAN, WILIUM TIERNEY AND HIS WIFE, MAURICIO, AND ADEL FAHEEM ALL CORRUPT PEOPLE. YOU ARE RIGHT PAUL WAS CORRUPT WHEN HE WAS IN IFBB WITH CORRUPT GROUP, BUT NOW HE IS OUT AND BANNED FROM IFBB AS I HEARD, THEN HE IS NOE MORE. HE SHOULD NOW PROVE THAT HE IS HONEST, CLEAN, AND A GOOD MAN. I RESPECT ASIAN , BECUAUSE THEY ARE VERY HUMBLE, AND RESPECT OTHER , BUT NOT ALL, I MEAN THE MAJORITY, I RESPECT ALL OTHER NATIONS AS FRIENDS.

The ABBF splitting from the IFBB is becoming a good thing, it is sad but at the same time predicted that after Ben Weider passed away there would be a power struggle within the IFBB and many had expected some kind of split, but out of the chaos a new order will come and we hope for fairness and transparency which I think the ABBF has started to try to do, All the people you mentioned are all very corrupt I hope Paul Chua will take the high road and follow the path of honesty so those crooks can be exposed!
Thunderdome approved

ibfasport

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: June 24, 2009, 06:08:53 AM »
The ABBF splitting from the IFBB is becoming a good thing, it is sad but at the same time predicted that after Ben Weider passed away there would be a power struggle within the IFBB and many had expected some kind of split, but out of the chaos a new order will come and we hope for fairness and transparency which I think the ABBF has started to try to do, All the people you mentioned are all very corrupt I hope Paul Chua will take the high road and follow the path of honesty so those crooks can be exposed!

there is not IFBB, NPC and IFBB Spain are different organization with very little in common

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #53 on: June 24, 2009, 06:33:35 AM »
there is not IFBB, NPC and IFBB Spain are different organization with very little in common

IFBB Spain = IFBB international, is the amateur federation which is worldwide and all national federations connected to it have that bond in common, the ABBF is now separate and the NPC has always been seperate!
UKBFF,EFBB,AFBB, and other national/continental federations etc all report directly to Spain
Thunderdome approved

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: June 24, 2009, 03:46:44 PM »
Where does all the Membership Money go???IFBB = We Don't pay TAX.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: June 25, 2009, 03:36:34 AM »
For years Chick has copped abuse and ridicule over his Master of the Universe win....yes, it was a joke.

However, the biggest outrage Chick ever perpetrated was the inordinate amount of time he would spend on Getbig.

Yes, Chick was a message-board-animal....and this is a sad legacy; to see a Pro fall from grace so abysmally.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #56 on: June 25, 2009, 03:41:38 AM »
For years Chick has copped abuse and ridicule over his Master of the Universe win....yes, it was a joke.

However, the biggest outrage Chick ever perpetrated was the inordinate amount of time he would spend on Getbig.

Yes, Chick was a message-board-animal....and this is a sad legacy; to see a Pro fall from grace so abysmally.

I don't don't check too often, so maybe I missed something but what do you mean "was"?  Wasn't he defending himself over his hairline only a week ago?

io856

« Reply #57 on: June 25, 2009, 04:54:30 AM »

LOL I AM LAUGHING MY ASS OFF AT THESE POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS SO TRUE

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: June 25, 2009, 04:16:42 PM »
                                                         "LOL"

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: June 25, 2009, 07:44:50 PM »
Chick, you attempted to have a break from posting.....  Well, you didn't last long!

Yes Chick, you have had 'a relapse' and can now be found back on the boards!  Addiction is an ugly mistress, isn't it?

Chick, you have let this message board control your life! 

Try to refocus Chick.  There is more to life that this board.... you know?

dickmclaren

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: July 24, 2009, 09:08:41 PM »
Shri Amit Swami

Permit me Sir to report to you that we have traitors in the FAKE IBBF and man like  More,Sawant, Benny and Giri are all first class crooks and puppets.  Sir they are destroying and dividing our Indian bodybuilders.  You should not allow this to happen.  Sir respectfully you must stop their adventurism...  Patel come from good family and they are using him for their own benefit and poor young fellow, hIS image could be destroyed.  I intend to write a letter to his Honorable father and let him know about all these matters and he can be saved from the doom of hell. They are using his father's image and milking him and if there is a great loss, they will point the  fingers at this young chap.

What I am shocked to witness are the two stalwarts and life time friends of Sri Paul Chua and they betrayed him whole-sale.  If they can sell their old time friends, they can also sell their country.They address Sir as Papa and Dad & Brother but behind him they stab with their steely knife.

It is great shame Sir that these two old men are flying on an airplane without knowing there is a technical fault in the engine.  I guarantee Sir that the Asian Championships in Aurangabad will be a failure.

Sir I am from this state and I know that they are not getting a penny from the State Government.  I also know that Mr. More is desperately pleading with all Asian members to come.  More call Shri Paul Chua as father.  Where is sense and dignity.  They forgot Sir that even Rafael Santonja is struggling the fight with Shri Paul Chua, how can a stupid idiot like More can face the Honorable Shri Paul Chua.  More, Giri or Benny are dumbs and cannot even write a decent letter.  They are trying to reach the moon with a bamboo rocket.

As I understand the Asian Bodybuilding Federation under His Excellency Mr. Osama Alshafar and Shri Datuk Paul Chua is the only legitimate body recognized by the OCA (Olympic Council of Asia).  So how can they try and form another parallel association to work against the ABBF which now exists.  ONLY FOOLS and IDIOTS will join this group and only anti-bodybuilding officials who are power crazy will participate in the IFBB Asian Championships organized in Aurangbad from 24-27.  There is no VISION in them.  They just invite people to come which shows that they do not know what they are doing.

Information Sir just came to me: They have only about 6 countries confirmed and they are desperate and offering air tickets and Cash Money $5000.- plus 3 air tickets to lure other countries. Suresh Pai is a fat man is involved and he is staying in Dubai where our Excellency Osama is staying.  Sir no body will go because their infrastructure is very poor. They do not even dare to announce in which hotel all the athletes and officials will be staying.  Only for VIPs they will provide the 4star Hotel and the rest poor guys will have to stay at two star hotels like the one owned by More...this is not a Hotel, it is like a motel, very dirty and no clean sanitation etc.  Most of the poor athletes will suffer from diarrhea.  This is going to destroy the image of our country.

Rajesh Sawant the Treasure is a cheat and a liar.  He failed to submit the accounts and kept it a secret.He is running a small school and he is a corrupt official.  More used some of the funds of IBBF and so is Sawant. Mr. Baba should report to Police and put them in Jail. He called Shri Paul and father and now he is working against his father. 

Giri is an old man and knows nothing about judging and he spoke very bad against More and Malik and now he is championing their cause. Giri is owing the IBBF huge sum of money which he collected for Juding cards, ties and badge etc.. He have not returned all these collections. He is a cheat and crook sir a highly corrupted official Sir.

Benny is a pretender and  talks too much.  While Shri Paul Chua was in Banglore, I was told that he spoke to Shri Chua and why.  He want to play safe and enjoy both the world. This man is spineless and a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Crooks are crooks sir...I will write further once I have the information.

I understand 30 over countries are participating in the 45th Asian Championships in Pattaya, Thailand.  I wish you all good luck.

Definitely Sir, this is the down-fall of the IFBB to challenge Shri Paul Chua the man who had served and given his life for over 40 years together with our Shri Monotosh Roy and Shri M. Kesavan and many other distinguished Indian leaders.  Shri Monotosh Roy was one of the founder of the ABBF and now our young puppies (or UNGRATEFUL DOGS)  are trying to destroy this foundation.  Where is sense of loyalty and where is their sense of gratitude and sincerity

Long live IBBF under the leadership of our great President Baba, Secretary G.S. Nayak and our most illustrious and energetic man the Executive Director Amit Swami.

Long live His Excellency Osama Alsafar and Love live Datuk Paul Chua and all the BRAVE and BOLD Executive Membersof IBBF and ABBF who are fighting against the shortest man Rafael for his undesirable and undemocratic behavior.  IFBB cannot survive without Asia.

My Prayers are with you Sir.

Ganesan Kumar

SIR PLEASE CIRCULATE TO ALL IBBF UNITS MY EMAIL.AND ALSO TO HIS EXCELLENCY ABBF PRESIDENT OSAMA & SHRI DATUK PUAL CHUA.

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #61 on: July 24, 2009, 10:15:17 PM »
Does anyone have the time to translate the previous post into English?

Thanks