Author Topic: Ever had steriotypical juiced up bodybuilders train at your gym? It sucks.  (Read 8021 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Ever had juiced up bodybuilders train at your gym? It sucks.
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2009, 05:26:29 AM »
same reason all the natural twinks cough up soo much $$ for shi.t like novadex XT, NO Xplode my asshole, celltech, gakic

supplement industry = garbage, hole to throw $$ in

take b12 -- and eat balanced diet, take real shit = growing
buying supplements, saying ur natural = u schmoes bitchn about how big the juicers are, just dont bring your girl in the gym ;)

are you saying girls like guys without hair and with bacne, that get borderline suicidal after each cycle for a few weeks before juicing again and turning back into the alpha male that steroids make them??

::) ::)

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2009, 05:31:36 AM »
are you saying girls like guys without hair and with bacne, that get borderline suicidal after each cycle for a few weeks before juicing again and turning back into the alpha male that steroids make them??

not everyone now diesel.....its the toolbags that have a shi.t self concept/self esteem and they are shallow, they have to lie about taking roids or they cant get them and just go 'al natural'...thus overcompensating for there lack of confidence in a female

they get the first girl that talks to them in a club/school/work-McDiesel's----usually the girl that says their 'big' so when you twinks go to the gym or to the club you see some rocked up guy and HATE on him automatically cause you feel threatened that someone is going to think your small, he goin to take your girl, he knows something that you dont and it makes you mad, and you have to tell yourself "he just takes more than me"

nolvadex XT wont keep you shallow ass girlfriend coming back in this case

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2009, 05:32:42 AM »
same reason all the natural twinks cough up soo much $$ for shi.t like novadex XT, NO Xplode my asshole, celltech, gakic

supplement industry = garbage, hole to throw $$ in

take b12 -- and eat balanced diet, take real shit = growing
buying supplements, saying ur natural = u schmoes bitchn about how big the juicers are, just dont bring your girl in the gym ;)

However......
Supplement industry = no side effects (still can blast a load) like a real man should
Using drugs is a major expense nevermind the fact that its an ilegal shit, but just for the sake to look superior to the next average Joe is plain stupid....

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2009, 05:33:25 AM »
not everyone now diesel.....its the toolbags that have a shi.t self concept/self esteem and they are shallow, thus overcompensating for this in a female

they get the first girl that talks to them in a club/school/work-McDiesel's----usually the girl that says their 'big' so when you twinks go to the gym or to the club you see some rocked up guy and HATE on him automatically cause you feel threatened that someone is going to think your small, he goin to take your girl, he knows something that you dont and it makes you mad, and you have to tell yourself "he just takes more than me"

oh boy, call me when you wake up from La-La-Land.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2009, 05:35:26 AM »
La-La-Land.

is that the new BSN product??

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2009, 05:39:31 AM »
do they sell 'jealousy and envy' at vitamin shoppee??

cause alot of you toolbox's that btch constantly about joose are sure hopped up on it

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2009, 05:40:51 AM »
is that the new BSN product??

lol, it has 127% more muscle growth in your sphincter.

do they sell 'jealousy and envy' at vitamin shoppee??

cause alot of you toolbox's that btch constantly about joose are sure hopped up on it

See, that's what juicers don't get. You make fun of those idiots that ruin their health for nothing and they mistake it for envy, LMAO.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2009, 05:41:12 AM »
not everyone now diesel.....its the toolbags that have a shi.t self concept/self esteem and they are shallow, they have to lie about taking roids or they cant get them and just go 'al natural'...thus overcompensating for there lack of confidence in a female

Hi Valvolino.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2009, 05:45:34 AM »
See, that's what juicers don't get. You make fun of those idiots that ruin their health for nothing and they mistake it for envy, LMAO.

thats the same at me btchn about he homeless man of I-95 smokin copious amounts of crack-coc.ai.ne

"ahh fck that guy he's ruining his body, piece of trash"   Why even bother if it doesnt affect you??

only reason you would get mad is if you wanted to smoke that shit up with him -- other than that let the problem weed itself out on its own, if it kills you faster do it, as long as it doesnt affect me in a neg manner

now I cant speak for everyone cause I know some fcks take a little bit of shi.t and rock wife beaters all over the place so I leave them out...

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2009, 05:52:06 AM »
thats the same at me btchn about he homeless man of I-95 smokin copious amounts of crack-coc.ai.ne

"ahh fck that guy he's ruining his body, piece of trash"   Why even bother if it doesnt affect you??

only reason you would get mad is if you wanted to smoke that shit up with him -- other than that let the problem weed itself out on its own, if it kills you faster do it, as long as it doesnt affect me in a neg manner

now I cant speak for everyone cause I know some fcks take a little bit of shi.t and rock wife beaters all over the place so I leave them out...

homeless people don't ruin their bodies for fun and some looks on the beach.  :-* :-*

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2009, 05:56:58 AM »
homeless people don't ruin their bodies for fun and some looks on the beach.  :-* :-*

actually he gets high for fun and lack of entertainment, but bro the 'looks' thing is getting kinda gay, I give a shit what I guy looks like until where about to get on stage and I'm eying the comp,  guy is rockd up on the beach, cool bro, keep at it, I could care less

UNLESS..........

it reverts back to the "damn my girl keeps staring at that thick fck over there, dammit all to hell"

"what the hell does he know that I dont? what the hell does he take that I cant get?? fckn joosers"

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2009, 06:03:37 AM »
actually he gets high for fun and lack of entertainment, but bro the 'looks' thing is getting kinda gay, I give a shit what I guy looks like until where about to get on stage and I'm eying the comp,  guy is rockd up on the beach, cool bro, keep at it, I could care less

UNLESS..........

it reverts back to the "damn my girl keeps staring at that thick fck over there, dammit all to hell"

"what the hell does he know that I dont? what the hell does he take that I cant get?? fckn joosers"

like i said, call me wehn you wake up from La-La-Land.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2009, 06:08:14 AM »

UNLESS..........

1. I don't have a "girl".

2. If i did and she stared at another guy in that way, i wouldn't think twice about it, i would tell her to fuck off and never come near me again.

3. Chances are, if a girl is looking at a juiced guy, she is disgusted, but yes there are a few who go crazy for big muscles, it's the same if your a dude with long hair, most girls will tell you to get a haircut and say "it's wrong" but then a few will love it and be interested in you.

At the end of the day you just have to do what you want, fuck what they think and don't let it influence you, at the end of the day they are all sluts and the only thing valuable about them is the hole between their legs. let's face it, i can't think of one thing women can do better than us unless it's somthing sexual lol BRUTAL TRUTH.

On average, women have less will power than us, they have a far stronger desire to conform to whatever is popular, they are far more likely to judge a person based on their looks, they are more materialistic, they are all sluts at heart and they never invented anything worth fucking mentioning throughout all time.
but just to clarify, i am 100% straight regardless of knowing all these sad truths.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2009, 06:25:03 AM »
1. I don't have a "girl".

2. If i did and she stared at another guy in that way, i wouldn't think twice about it, i would tell her to fuck off and never come near me again.

3. Chances are, if a girl is looking at a juiced guy, she is disgusted, but yes there are a few who go crazy for big muscles, it's the same if your a dude with long hair, most girls will tell you to get a haircut and say "it's wrong" but then a few will love it and be interested in you.

At the end of the day you just have to do what you want, fuck what they think and don't let it influence you, at the end of the day they are all sluts and the only thing valuable about them is the hole between their legs. let's face it, i can't think of one thing women can do better than us unless it's somthing sexual lol BRUTAL TRUTH.

On average, women have less will power than us, they have a far stronger desire to conform to whatever is popular, they are far more likely to judge a person based on their looks, they are more materialistic, they are all sluts at heart and they never invented anything worth fucking mentioning throughout all time.
but just to clarify, i am 100% straight regardless of knowing all these sad truths.

Are you saying "Spike" is probably a virgin, since he seems to know women like a blind guy colors?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #39 on: June 19, 2009, 07:02:30 AM »
Dying breed in my gym,only 1 or 2.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2009, 07:22:26 AM »
Are you saying "Spike" is probably a virgin, since he seems to know women like a blind guy colors?

hahaha....I never claimed to be a 'guru'

I just know the girls twinks who love 1-AD and sust500 caps like to date, almost need to

I just dont get why the hatred toward guys who joose??  I was tryin to justify why you would be mad at someone who is rockuss, why you would get mad at a guy rocked up on the beach, I was tryin to stand up for the 'al natural' cause...cause in the end its all just vanity cause you think the guy looks 'better than you' = gay (nolvadex XT wont help in this situation either)

it all boils down to one simple fact: why people take joose in copious amount and why you tools show hatred and animosity toward anyone with some veins and a six pack - vanity = gay

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2009, 07:29:41 AM »

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

this thread makes for an interesting game-

lets play 'spot the 160 pound twink' using what they write in their posts.

funny how a board called 'getbig' is overrun by these pencils.

b

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2009, 07:30:40 AM »
If you have then you know its a fucking pain in the ass.

1. They almost always go around in groups of 3, one being the bodybuilder the other two being gym rats who want to leech training/drug info, so they talk non-stop and everyone else around can hear them(especially if you trained in small gym like i did).

2. They think benches are places to store their bags/belts. While benching the guy put his belt up on the lat pulldown bar LoL. Jackets go on the dip bars.

3. They wear T-shirts/tank tops with stupid slogans claiming they are natural but it's fucking obvious to anyone with any sense that they are on the juice.

4. When doing dumbell presses they take about 3-4 pairs of dumbells over to the bench with them, this is partly because they train in a group.

i don't do any of that shit

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2009, 08:08:13 AM »
SPIKE at least competes ,he's not insulting anybody here.for now its what he does to stay competiitive,now if was on the beach and kicked sand in your face in front of ur girl ,then u could flame away.

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2009, 08:13:14 AM »

oh lol so true, they generally stop training when they're off.
asstropin

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2009, 08:17:31 AM »

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

this thread makes for an interesting game-

lets play 'spot the 160 pound twink' using what they write in their posts.

funny how a board called 'getbig' is overrun by these pencils.

fuck off girl i posted pics and weighed 215

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2009, 08:20:31 AM »

1. They almost always go around in groups of 3, one being the bodybuilder the other two being gym rats who want to leech training/drug info, so they talk non-stop and everyone else around can hear them(especially if you trained in small gym like i did).

2. They think benches are places to store their bags/belts. While benching the guy put his belt up on the lat pulldown bar LoL. Jackets go on the dip bars.

3. They wear T-shirts/tank tops with stupid slogans claiming they are natural but it's fucking obvious to anyone with any sense that they are on the juice.

4. When doing dumbell presses they take about 3-4 pairs of dumbells over to the bench with them, this is partly because they train in a group.

BUT, some advantages are.

1. It is easy to piss them off just by outlifting them.

2. The women all think their fucking disgusting.   ;D, yes i actually heard one point at the guy and say "thats awfull" and another replied to her, "yea it's disgusting hes obviously on steroids". I was on a machine next to them, they were on cardio machines.

You are obviously a 150lb tiny tit

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2009, 08:22:48 AM »
fuck off #### i posted pics and weighed 215

Hahahahaa, I bet you're huge.  ::)

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2009, 08:30:39 AM »

BUT, some advantages are.

1. It is easy to piss them off just by outlifting them.

2. The women all think their fucking disgusting.   ;D, yes i actually heard one point at the guy and say "thats awfull" and another replied to her, "yea it's disgusting hes obviously on steroids". I was on a machine next to them, they were on cardio machines.

some bodybuilder that doesnt even know you exist has owned your mind

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 19, 2009, 08:32:35 AM »