Author Topic: Ever had steriotypical juiced up bodybuilders train at your gym? It sucks.  (Read 8016 times)

Method101

• Getbig V
If you have then you know its a fucking pain in the ass.

1. They almost always go around in groups of 3, one being the bodybuilder the other two being gym rats who want to leech training/drug info, so they talk non-stop and everyone else around can hear them(especially if you trained in small gym like i did).

2. They think benches are places to store their bags/belts. While benching the guy put his belt up on the lat pulldown bar LoL. Jackets go on the dip bars.

3. They wear T-shirts/tank tops with stupid slogans claiming they are natural but it's fucking obvious to anyone with any sense that they are on the juice.

4. When doing dumbell presses they take about 3-4 pairs of dumbells over to the bench with them, this is partly because they train in a group.

BUT, some advantages are.

1. It is easy to piss them off just by outlifting them.

2. The women all think their fucking disgusting.   ;D, yes i actually heard one point at the guy and say "thats awfull" and another replied to her, "yea it's disgusting hes obviously on steroids". I was on a machine next to them, they were on cardio machines.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Re: Ever had juiced up bodybuilders train at your gym? It sucks.
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2009, 12:20:27 AM »
[5] They claim to be natural but wear a string tank top revealing a back that looks like this.  :-X

Bodybuilding Pro.com

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2009, 12:23:49 AM »

1. They almost always go around in groups of 3, one being the bodybuilder the other two being gym rats who want to leech training/drug info, so they talk non-stop and everyone else around can hear them(especially if you trained in small gym like i did).

2. They think benches are places to store their bags/belts. While benching the guy put his belt up on the lat pulldown bar LoL. Jackets go on the dip bars.

3. They wear T-shirts/tank tops with stupid slogans claiming they are natural but it's fucking obvious to anyone with any sense that they are on the juice.

4. When doing dumbell presses they take about 3-4 pairs of dumbells over to the bench with them, this is partly because they train in a group.

2. The women all think their fucking disgusting.   ;D, yes i actually heard one point at the guy and say "thats awfull" and another replied to her, "yea it's disgusting hes obviously on steroids". I was on a machine next to them, they were on cardio machines.

Sounds like you got pwned by a few juiced up pretty boy's...let me guess your girl was drooling, and you were hiding in the bathroom ?

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2009, 12:28:57 AM »
And they go from station to station in absolute frenzy to keep dze pump.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2009, 12:29:36 AM »
[5] They claim to be natural but wear a string tank top revealing a back that looks like this.  :-X

Terrifying bacne.

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
  • http://plunkan.blogspot.com/
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2009, 12:42:04 AM »

Although I think this post is mostly whiny, both #1's are very true, especially number 1, 1.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2009, 12:42:48 AM »
Sounds like you got pwned by a few juiced up pretty boy's...let me guess your girl was drooling, and you were hiding in the bathroom ?

HHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

io856

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2009, 12:45:47 AM »

bodybuilding is steroids

so most "bodybuilders" that you perceive as "bodybuilders" are on some sort of hormones its just these guys you dislike 

method101 you can't even approach a girl you fancy who the fucck are you to judge anyone anyway

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2009, 12:58:05 AM »
+ they're noisy, because of to much confident and steroid euphory, they speak loud, they dump barbell at the end of the set, they kick on the bench.

+they're constantly making "secret" allusion about the steroid they're using "i fell the rush"...

+they think you on roid cos they 're on roid.

+they stop training at the end of the cycle, because "i'm injuried", i'm too busy now with my job"...just because when they're off they're too lazy to train.
asstropin

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2009, 01:15:15 AM »
there comes a time when they have to get off the stuff.

io856

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2009, 01:17:55 AM »
there comes a time when they have to get off the stuff.
try telling that to nasser

its like drinking water or smoking for some people... you do that till death

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2009, 01:39:31 AM »
probably scared to see the truth, how they actually look like.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2009, 01:41:59 AM »
+ they're noisy, because of to much confident and steroid euphory, they speak loud, they dump barbell at the end of the set, they kick on the bench.

+they're constantly making "secret" allusion about the steroid they're using "i fell the rush"...

+they think you on roid cos they 're on roid.

+they stop training at the end of the cycle, because "i'm injuried", i'm too busy now with my job"...just because when they're off they're too lazy to train.

hahaahaha, good one!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2009, 02:52:41 AM »
It is what it is...Ive yet in my life to see a complete 100% natural look better then someone on gear...
and no Im not talking about those dbol permabulkers but guys who know how to cycle properly and maintain 10% bf.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2009, 02:59:58 AM »

HE WAS THE GYU CURLED UP IN THE BATHOOR,,

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2009, 03:06:52 AM »
It is what it is...Ive yet in my life to see a complete 100% natural look better then someone on gear...
and no Im not talking about those dbol permabulkers but guys who know how to cycle properly and maintain 10% bf.

lol, stay calm.

we all know that people on gear who know what they are doing are the absolute minority.

the average gear user just takes a few pills a day and injects something eod what he doesn't even know what it is.

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2009, 03:10:12 AM »

"dbol-milk-pasta permabulker"...
asstropin

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2009, 03:20:53 AM »
calling Croatch

powerbar

• Getbig IV
  • I am a good man.
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2009, 03:49:48 AM »

The funny thing is when I was 100% natural I'd see guys juiced all the time and I'd say only until I went to bodybuilding competitions did I see guys that you could make a case looked better than me.  It has so much to do with genetics.  I felt bad for years about how much a guy was juicing to look like what I'd consider to be shit.
Come get me.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2009, 04:44:30 AM »
C'mon, get real. I have seen plenty of of natural bodybuilders in contest shape look 100x better than some bloated ,chunky, gym rat juiced to the gills.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2009, 04:55:49 AM »
Theres one juiced guy who is at least 6'1" 20 inches arms, and its ripped,no acne,not side effects showing,could win any contest, but he says hes just not interested in competing .... he started out humble and friendly, now is so full of himself it makes me sick, again, this guy is in awezome shape however, he feels the need to walk with his arms wide apart from torso(imaginary lat symdrome) everybody think hes a clown specially when u see him walking in from  parking lot ...

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2009, 04:58:12 AM »
Theres one juiced guy who is at least 6'1" 20 inches arms, and its ripped,no acne,not side effects showing,could win any contest, but he says hes just not interested in competing .... he started out humble and friendly, now is so full of himself it makes me sick, again, this guy is in awezome shape however, he feels the need to walk with his arms wide apart from torso(imaginary lat symdrome) everybody think hes a clown specially when u see him walking in from  parking lot ...

lol, this guy exists in EVERY gym around the world. Juiced, goodlooking, but a total douchebag.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2009, 05:07:27 AM »
lol, this guy exists in EVERY gym around the world. Juiced, goodlooking, but a total douchebag.

I just dont understand why spend so much $$$$$ to get  huge and lean and not compete ?

(he's like Berry Demey balding) I woudnt be surprised if some here know him.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2009, 05:09:25 AM »
I just dont understand why spend so much $$$$$ to get  huge and lean and not compete ?

same here, it's what you always wonder. The best thing is, one day he will vanish for a few months because of an injury, and when he comes back he is a tiny tit and borderline suicidal.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2009, 05:12:34 AM »

same reason all the natural twinks cough up soo much $$ for shi.t like novadex XT, NO Xplode my asshole, celltech, gakic

supplement industry = garbage, hole to throw $$ in

take b12 -- and eat balanced diet, take real shit = growing
buying supplements, saying ur natural = u schmoes bitchn about how big the juicers are, just dont bring your girl in the gym ;)