Author Topic: Ever had steriotypical juiced up bodybuilders train at your gym? It sucks.  (Read 8023 times)

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
Re: Ever had juiced up bodybuilders train at your gym? It sucks.
« Reply #75 on: June 19, 2009, 12:52:39 PM »
it's funny how so many people on a pro bodybuilding forum can be anti juice

E
It's even funnier that so many people on a pro bodybuilding forum can be pro male prostitution.And then some of them consider it a sport.

Now that's fooking hilarious.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #76 on: June 19, 2009, 01:01:41 PM »
whats even funnier is how many people on here seem to hate bbing and yet have nothing better going on in life than to post here  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: June 19, 2009, 01:15:52 PM »
classic thread right here   ;D, all the people i've owned, bigmc and jeffro included come here like rats. P.s Jeffro/Bigmc, i posted my picture, and you saw it but didn't ever post yours, does that mean you guys look even worse than i do? haha, i thought i looked bad.. you must look like utter shit. Remember, im 18 and only trained 1.5 years, so monstertriceps stfu, by the time im your age i will have atleast an equal if not better physique than you.

p.s I curled 135lbs on barbell while the juicer curled a bar with a 15kg plate either side, also i deadlifted just as much as they did. When it came to bench pressing/squats and practically every other exercise i got blown out of the water...

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: June 19, 2009, 01:18:03 PM »
classic thread right here   ;D, all the people i've owned, bigmc and jeffro included come here like rats. P.s Jeffro/Bigmc, i posted my picture, and you saw it but didn't ever post yours, does that mean you guys look even worse than i do? haha, i thought i looked bad.. you must look like utter shit. Remember, im 18 and only trained 1.5 years, so monstertriceps stfu, by the time im your age i will have atleast an equal if not better physique than you.

p.s I curled 135lbs on barbell while the juicer curled a bar with a 15kg plate either side, also i deadlifted just as much as they did. When it came to bench pressing/squats and practically every other exercise i got blown out of the water...

i have posted five pics and a video

where are your pics princess

you don't even own a house  ::)
T

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: June 19, 2009, 01:19:07 PM »

where are yours, i don't see them and NEVER have, jeffro already said he saw mine, if you want to see them badly go find them, i already deleted them off my harddrive and can't remember the url of where i posted them.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: June 19, 2009, 01:22:58 PM »
where are yours, i don't see them and NEVER have, jeffro already said he saw mine, if you want to see them badly go find them, i already deleted them off my harddrive and can't remember the url of where i posted them.

bullshit  ::)
T

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #81 on: June 19, 2009, 01:33:12 PM »
It's even funnier that so many people on a pro bodybuilding forum can be pro male prostitution.And then some of them consider it a sport.

Now that's fooking hilarious.

yet here you are

E
E

heretostay13

• Getbig II
« Reply #82 on: June 19, 2009, 01:40:33 PM »
If you have then you know its a fucking pain in the ass.

1. They almost always go around in groups of 3, one being the bodybuilder the other two being gym rats who want to leech training/drug info, so they talk non-stop and everyone else around can hear them(especially if you trained in small gym like i did).

2. They think benches are places to store their bags/belts. While benching the guy put his belt up on the lat pulldown bar LoL. Jackets go on the dip bars.

3. They wear T-shirts/tank tops with stupid slogans claiming they are natural but it's fucking obvious to anyone with any sense that they are on the juice.

4. When doing dumbell presses they take about 3-4 pairs of dumbells over to the bench with them, this is partly because they train in a group.

BUT, some advantages are.

1. It is easy to piss them off just by outlifting them.

2. The women all think their fucking disgusting.   ;D, yes i actually heard one point at the guy and say "thats awfull" and another replied to her, "yea it's disgusting hes obviously on steroids". I was on a machine next to them, they were on cardio machines.

None of these apply to any of the individuals or myself who use. Honestly it would be funny to see this site, but maybe I'm one of the lucky few not to have to see this. And trust me, plenty of none "juiced to the gillzzz" individuals do these so called "stereotypical juicer" things.

Cry, cry, cry.

heretostay13

• Getbig II
« Reply #83 on: June 19, 2009, 01:42:27 PM »

I bet his dad could beat up your dad...

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: June 19, 2009, 01:43:57 PM »
I bet his dad could beat up your dad...

:)

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #85 on: June 19, 2009, 01:48:56 PM »
Well, in my gym around 80-85 % are juiced. I guess that's what you call "hardcore". ::)

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
« Reply #86 on: June 19, 2009, 08:13:35 PM »
yet here you are

E
Oh yes, I have a season ticket to the comedy that the fanboys bring.

Your act is one of the most amusing.  :-*

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #87 on: June 19, 2009, 08:28:25 PM »
i dont get it.....you dont like steroids, you dont like juiced up bodybuilders........out of all the forums on the internet why would you join one called  G-E-T  B-I-G.....seems very antithetical ::) ::)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #88 on: June 19, 2009, 08:33:14 PM »
Oh yes, I have a season ticket to the comedy that the fanboys bring.

Your act is one of the most amusing.  :-*

you came here because you are a fan of bodybuilding

high quality posters like myself are just one reason you stuck around 8)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #89 on: June 19, 2009, 08:34:24 PM »
i dont get it.....you dont like steroids, you dont like juiced up bodybuilders........out of all the forums on the internet why would you join one called  G-E-T  B-I-G.....seems very antithetical ::) ::)

gebiggers are the type that go to nude beaches and complain about all the naked people

a lot of weird people here

E
E

io856

« Reply #90 on: June 19, 2009, 08:35:19 PM »
its funny how many naturals are on getbig...  :-\

huge double standards apply here

I mean what natural bodybuilders get discussed here? I can only think of one natural bodybuilder and thats Layne Norton

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #91 on: June 19, 2009, 09:34:15 PM »
gebiggers are the type that go to nude beaches and complain about all the naked people

a lot of weird people here

E

weird people indeed, if getbig is so frought with naturals.....why are there so many threads discussing the finer points of physiques like colemsn's, yates, and cutlers.....the men are the archetypes of chemical enhancement......lot of secret-desires and self loathing among all of these getbiggers.....like a married man who frequents homosexual websites to engage in cam play and gay cybersex at night only to make fun of 'fags' at the office the next morning.......sad :'( :'( :'(

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: June 20, 2009, 12:23:24 AM »
its funny how many naturals are on getbig...  :-\

huge double standards apply here

I mean what natural bodybuilders get discussed here? I can only think of one natural bodybuilder and thats Layne Norton
that's because Layne Norton is the only bodybuilder anyone thinks is actually natural.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
I am training in a Gold's in AZ now.  LOT of juicers here.

I'm still bigger and better built. turds

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
I am training in a Gold's in AZ now.  LOT of juicers here.

I'm still bigger and better built. turds
what about your legs?

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
what about your legs?

If you're wearing pants nobody sees your legs right?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #96 on: June 20, 2009, 02:00:23 AM »
some bodybuilder that doesnt even know you exist has owned your mind
Truth.."Methbod101" post reeks of envy and jealousy  ???

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #97 on: June 20, 2009, 02:03:02 AM »

Can Vouch for BigMC here ..hes a big guy

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
I stay natural because i don't want to get too big.....
No doubt about it...