Author Topic: Barbarian Peter Paul at the Rhode Island University Cafeteria  (Read 33879 times)

uberman09

• Getbig IV
Re: Barbarian Peter Paul at the Rhode Island University Cafeteria
« Reply #100 on: June 20, 2009, 10:54:28 PM »
Your correlation does not make any sense. and is a complete fallacy, aptly a categorical syllogism.

Arent you the guy with no diploma , no job who lives at his parents home leeching em from their money and bragging about it everysingle day on the internet, while trying at the same time to convince us he's a genious when you're in fact just another spoiled 25 y/o something weak minded loser who is struggling to create a decent place for himself in society?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #101 on: June 20, 2009, 10:55:16 PM »
Furthermore I PREFER Peter Paul`s art to this:

Janine Antoni

Janine Antoni (b. January 19, 1964 -, in Freeport, Bahamas ) is a contemporary artist whose work focuses mostly on process. She often uses her whole body of different parts of it, such as her mouth, hair, eyelashes, and brain as tools and with them performs everyday activities to create her artwork. For example, in her work Gnaw (1992) Antoni uses her mouth and the activity of eating or chewing to carve two 600 lb. cubes, one made of chocolate, the other of lard, and then used the chewed out bits to create chocolate boxes and lipstick tubes, which she then displayed in a mock store front. In this work and others, Antoni often confronts issues such as materiality, process, the body, cultural perceptions of femininity, and her art historical roots.

In my opinion, Peter Paul`s art is more effective than Antoni.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: June 20, 2009, 10:56:42 PM »
Arent you the guy with no diploma , no job who lives at his parents home leeching em from their money and bragging about it everysingle day on the internet, while trying at the same time to convince us he's a genious when you're in fact just another spoiled 25 y/o something weak minded loser who is struggling to create a decent place for himself in society?

No I am not.  You must have me confused with someone else or crazily made up the entire plot/subplot in your mind.  I don`t have any parents as they are dead for one, let alone the rest of your assertions are moronic and false.

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: June 20, 2009, 11:02:33 PM »
No I am not.  I don`t have any parents as they are dead for one, let alone the rest of your assertions are moronic and false.

translation= I just tore you a new asshole.

I find it interesting to notice that you ideolize dumbfucks who are borderline schizoid individuals with no skills or real talents at all and  who are potential threats to society. Especially because you are the very same kind of individual yourself. I guess that's why you defend them .

It goes hand in hand with the fact that you constantly pretend nobody understands how great and intelectually superior you are even if you have no diploma no job and are basically just a parasite to society.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: June 20, 2009, 11:15:58 PM »
translation= I just tore you a new asshole.

I find it interesting to notice that you ideolize dumbfucks who are borderline schizoid individuals with no skills or real talents at all and  who are potential threats to society. Especially because you are the very same kind of individual yourself. I guess that's why you defend them .

It goes hand in hand with the fact that you constantly pretend nobody understands how great and intelectually superior you are even if you have no diploma no job and are basically just a parasite to society.

Again, you are using a fallacious argument, a categorical syllogism.  I have not made this discussion about me in any shape or fashion. YOU have.  I have only interjected that what Peter Paul is doing, is performing a linguistic and visual art.  I have seen similar acts many times, particularly with digital installations.  I do see value in what he does with some of his Socratic word plays and his intention to break the mundane

He starts by breaking the habitual framework of the brain or interruption of habitual framework.

He initially breaks thought patterns and alters their state.  This "surprise" initiates confusion in his audience.  The audience is now receptive (negatively, positively or even indecisive) and the brain will demand clarification and is expectant in receiving more "stimuli", in this case Peter Paul`s persona.  The audience`s brains are now broken free from their habitual response responsiveness and are totally confused, resulting in somewhat of a crash.

This technique is highly common with street performers and improv actors.  Sacha Baron Cohen being a complete master of this habitual breakdown of his audience`s brain.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #105 on: June 20, 2009, 11:34:39 PM »
Again, you are using a fallacious argument, a categorical syllogism.  I have not made this discussion about me in any shape or fashion. YOU have.  I have only interjected that what Peter Paul is doing, is performing a linguistic and visual art.  I have seen similar acts many times, particularly with digital installations.  I do see value in what he does with some of his Socratic word plays and his intention to break the mundane

He starts by breaking the habitual framework of the brain or interruption of habitual framework.

He initially breaks thought patterns and alters their state.  This "surprise" initiates confusion in his audience.  The audience is now receptive (negatively, positively or even indecisive) and the brain will demand clarification and is expectant in receiving more "stimuli", in this case Peter Paul`s persona.  The audience`s brains are now broken free from their habitual response responsiveness and are totally confused, resulting in somewhat of a crash.

This technique is highly common with street performers and improv actors.  Sacha Baron Cohen being a complete master of this habitual breakdown of his audience`s brain.
Ah hah brainwashing...good way to make money

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #106 on: June 21, 2009, 12:21:05 AM »
he needs to be put in a mental institution by court order, evidence is his youtube account would be enough geez fuckin looney. 

There are literally millions of people that walk the earth that have this sort of mental problems...Here in the States 95% of all homeless people are mentally ill...Most are not taking meds and should be...Out of the 95%, 60% of them are sex offenders(mostly with children) :-\

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #107 on: June 21, 2009, 12:23:24 AM »
TA doesn't think Peter is sane, nor would he spend any significant amount of time with him in person.

TA just wants to exploit the guy for his personal amusement.

That is cold.

Quote from: Peter's site
For me to really understand SMITHE, I had to struggle and sacrifice for seven years filled with tears, fears, struggle, doubt, faith, hope, despair, hopelessness, depression and fatigue.  At one point I asked the Light to take me away from here, bring me to the spirit world and let me watch my dream come true from there.  I leaned about the Love and the Light and the Way.  I leaned the Verse of the Universe. Without the difficult times, I would not be the person I am today. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: June 21, 2009, 12:28:23 AM »
There are literally millions of people that walk the earth that have this sort of mental problems...Here in the States 95% of all homeless people are mentally ill...Most are not taking meds and should be...Out of the 95%, 60% of them are sex offenders(mostly with children) :-\
Source please.  ;)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: June 21, 2009, 08:13:40 AM »

Performance artists all.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #110 on: June 21, 2009, 08:55:06 AM »

No Worries 4 me

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
TEAM Nasser

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #112 on: June 21, 2009, 03:11:33 PM »
I still don`t understand why anyone thinks he has a medical problem.

I don`t understand why people are so adamant in changing his persona or creativity.

they locked Ezra Pound up and called him nuts too.  trumped up charges.

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #113 on: June 22, 2009, 05:42:59 PM »
This guy is certified. I have seen him with the camera's off and he's even more wacked than on those videos. 

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #114 on: June 22, 2009, 07:49:32 PM »

"Breaking the habitual framework of the brain...." Yah, that's what this genius is doing.

"Categorical syllogism"? You really think you're impressing anybody? You're such a phony and a poseur -- as well as an unrepentant tool. Truly, the most contemptible person on this board.

All men are mortal.
Socrates is a man.
Therefore, Socrates is mortal.

Now there's a syllogism. You should have finished college you pedantic poseur.

"Contrariwise," continued Tweedledee, "if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic."   

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #115 on: June 22, 2009, 07:53:46 PM »
Does learning stop at a certain age?  Why aren`t MORE people in a University at that age? 

Because at 53 most people are busy working for a living and supporting a family and being a grown up. He's lucky that he has some sort of income or some serious coin stashed away that he can live this narcissistic, self-absorbed, self-indulgent life style. If the money runs out we'll see how far his "free spirit" gets him.

chris2489

• Getbig II
« Reply #116 on: June 22, 2009, 09:42:14 PM »
This guy is certified. I have seen him with the camera's off and he's even more wacked than on those videos. 

Can you elaborate?

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #117 on: June 22, 2009, 11:08:02 PM »
"Breaking the habitual framework of the brain...." Yah, that's what this genius is doing.

"Categorical syllogism"? You really think you're impressing anybody? You're such a phony and a poseur -- as well as an unrepentant tool. Truly, the most contemptible person on this board.

All men are mortal.
Socrates is a man.
Therefore, Socrates is mortal.

Now there's a syllogism. You should have finished college you pedantic poseur.

"Contrariwise," continued Tweedledee, "if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic."   

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #118 on: June 23, 2009, 04:45:06 AM »
Can you elaborate?

Incessant talking to himself mixed with loud outbursts.  Wearing the same outfit day after day.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: June 23, 2009, 06:55:07 AM »
damn these guys seemed cool as hell, where did it all go wrong?

OH YEA, THEY USED THE JUICE.  ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #120 on: June 23, 2009, 07:24:43 AM »
damn these guys seemed cool as hell, where did it all go wrong?

OH YEA, THEY USED THE JUICE.  ;D
too many drugs will get you sooner or later ;D

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #121 on: August 31, 2009, 08:26:07 PM »