Author Topic: Barbarian Peter Paul at the Rhode Island University Cafeteria  (Read 33876 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Barbarian Peter Paul at the Rhode Island University Cafeteria
« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2009, 12:26:29 AM »
::)
blah blah blah----more senseless crap just to elicit responses

if you can seriously watch any of his youtube videos in full length and still think those arent ravings of a schizophrenic than obviously have never seen anyone afflicted with this disease or no absolutely nothing about it.

go easy this time though TA-----dont have a 5 page cut and paste meltdown like you did last time about the greyhound abuse thing ;)
That is his way of expressing himself and that is all it is.  Look at the way he dances.  It is simply his own art.  Just because he doesn`t fit into conventional norms, mores or folkways doesn`t mean he automatically qualifies for some sort of disease.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: June 20, 2009, 04:31:25 AM »
That is his way of expressing himself and that is all it is.  Look at the way he dances.  It is simply his own art.  Just because he doesn`t fit into conventional norms, mores or folkways doesn`t mean he automatically qualifies for some sort of disease.

he has a true fal-con mentality, i like how he chops up words like the fall-con , like "con"verseations  ;D, basically shows just like the falcon how many words are rooted in evil!
A

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2009, 04:39:42 AM »
he has a true fal-con mentality, i like how he chops up words like the fall-con , like "con"verseations  ;D, basically shows just like the falcon how many words are rooted in evil!
Peter Paul's performance in the cafeteria reminds me of this:

spinnis

« Reply #53 on: June 20, 2009, 04:41:18 AM »
Dude makes johnny seem pretty normal

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #54 on: June 20, 2009, 05:15:18 AM »
Just seeing this remembering how the twins used to be he is clearly losing it.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #55 on: June 20, 2009, 11:26:45 AM »
That is his way of expressing himself and that is all it is.  Look at the way he dances.  It is simply his own art.  Just because he doesn't fit into conventional norms, mores or folkways doesn`t mean he automatically qualifies for some sort of disease.
"that" is not all-------he clearly exhibits symptoms of schizophrenia

Ill dig up the message he sent me on youtube-----where he asks me to find a dieing child in the hospital with rich parents and convince them to let him heal the boy, of course all this was sandwiched between his bizarre, unintelligible rhyming "word salads"

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 20, 2009, 11:28:49 AM »
"that" is not all-------he clearly exhibits symptoms of schizophrenia

Ill dig up the message he sent me on youtube-----where he asks me to find a dieing child in the hospital with rich parents and convince them to let him heal the boy, of course all this was sandwiched between his bizarre, unintelligible rhyming "word salads"
sad

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #57 on: June 20, 2009, 11:53:28 AM »
Just as Nordic Beast points out, watching the vids of Peter Paul are painful, almost to the point you have to turn it off.

I've been around persons with schizo diagnosis a few times, and it's the same kind of feeling I get here.

You get kind of drained from seeing the wreck of a man standing in front of you.

My guess is that Peter Paul in only a few years will be totally uncontactable. :-\
As empty as paradise

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 20, 2009, 12:13:29 PM »
Just as Nordic Beast points out, watching the vids of Peter Paul are painful, almost to the point you have to turn it off.

I've been around persons with schizo diagnosis a few times, and it's the same kind of feeling I get here.

You get kind of drained from seeing the wreck of a man standing in front of you.

My guess is that Peter Paul in only a few years will be totally uncontactable. :-\
Yes agreed.

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #59 on: June 20, 2009, 12:23:57 PM »
I saw him at the Apple Store in Providence Place Mall.

I didn't realize it was him until I read this thread.  He's a total fucking nutter and he uses a 10 year old imac.  His dress is about as crazy as his speech in that video.   He was wearing a midriff (belly shirt) and looking very very gay with a brett michaels cowboy hat and some sort of rags tied in his hair. 

After he was done browsing through all the stuff he can't afford, he start singing maniacally loud enough for everyone in the store to hear him.  He left before getting tossed.

This guy has done his share of psychotropic drugs.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #60 on: June 20, 2009, 12:25:32 PM »

When he runs out of money "marching to your own drummer" is going to be far more difficult.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 20, 2009, 12:28:13 PM »
I saw him at the Apple Store in Providence Place Mall.

I didn't realize it was him until I read this thread.  He's a total fucking nutter and he uses a 10 year old imac.  His dress is about as crazy as his speech in that video.   He was wearing a midriff (belly shirt) and looking very very gay with a brett michaels cowboy hat and some sort of rags tied in his hair. 

After he was done browsing through all the stuff he can't afford, he start singing maniacally loud enough for everyone in the store to hear him.  He left before getting tossed.

This guy has done his share of psychotropic drugs.
sad story dude the twins used to be great i guess the drugs ans stuff caught them.

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: June 20, 2009, 12:30:20 PM »
sad story dude the twins used to be great i guess the drugs ans stuff caught them.

I fear somebody is gonna rough him up; he's so obnoxious it's mind blowing...

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 20, 2009, 12:33:43 PM »
There is not a thing wrong with him.  I seem to notice that the ones who lash out at him for whatever reason also tend to be single minded drones solely focused on the newest Iphone and their roadmap to middle management.

Peter transcends the humdrum and doldrums in ways that most never are fit or able to do so.

How do you land in the conclusion that there is not a thing wrong with Peter Paul?
As empty as paradise

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: June 20, 2009, 12:38:39 PM »
Seems totally sane to me
 ::)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #65 on: June 20, 2009, 12:57:00 PM »
what is he doing at a university at 53 years of age?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: June 20, 2009, 12:58:12 PM »
How do you land in the conclusion that there is not a thing wrong with Peter Paul?
Being around Art Students and an Artist Culture for years and years.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 20, 2009, 12:59:35 PM »
what is he doing at a university at 53 years of age?

Does learning stop at a certain age?  Why aren`t MORE people in a University at that age? 

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #68 on: June 20, 2009, 01:08:56 PM »
Does learning stop at a certain age?  Why aren`t MORE people in a University at that age? 
let's be real here. he's an obnoxious and creepy nutcase. walking around creeping out 20 something y old students.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 20, 2009, 01:24:53 PM »
let's be real here. he's an obnoxious and creepy nutcase. walking around creeping out 20 something y old students.

I just don`t see it as being a disease at all.  I find him a gust of fresh wind on a calm sea of dismal monotony.  Look how everyone just plods through life and then look how much joy he is having.  He is correct when he  describes himself as a ray of light, everyone around him is VERY dim.

He is totally harmless and is bringing a smile to some and knowledge to others and I for one, can see the art and his intent.

Also, he is free to come and go as he pleases on a State University as it is public property even if he were not a student.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: June 20, 2009, 01:25:12 PM »

He asks too many questions.

Fucking shut UP, Barbarian.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: June 20, 2009, 01:35:25 PM »
Being around Art Students and an Artist Culture for years and years.

I disagree.

I don't think Peter Paul is mentally healthy. The sooner he can get under the care of a psychiatric, the better.

Medication isn't as heavy and detrimental these days, and he could probably get a few fairly good years.

But without medication he will "disappear into the shadows" real fast.
As empty as paradise

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 20, 2009, 01:38:00 PM »
I disagree.

I don't think Peter Paul is mentally healthy. The sooner he can get under the care of a psychiatric, the better.

Medication isn't as heavy and detrimental these days, and he could probably get a few fairly good years.

You are making a leap here.  He is CHOOSING to act this way as his close friends have indicated.  This is his chosen personna, why alter it?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: June 20, 2009, 01:39:08 PM »
I disagree.

A child can see this. EDIT: No offense, Adam.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #74 on: June 20, 2009, 01:46:05 PM »
hitting on 20 y old girls. no luck i guess  ;D