Author Topic: Barbarian Peter Paul at the Rhode Island University Cafeteria  (Read 33882 times)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: Barbarian Peter Paul at the Rhode Island University Cafeteria
« Reply #75 on: June 20, 2009, 02:47:31 PM »
The guy really looks like a schizomaniac, a bum. :-\

Nothing wrong with this guy?

Okay. ::)
As empty as paradise

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #76 on: June 20, 2009, 03:06:49 PM »
The guy really looks like a schizomaniac, a bum. :-\

Nothing wrong with this guy?

Okay. ::)
Sad sad story

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #77 on: June 20, 2009, 03:12:36 PM »
just as another example of how this guy is not at all mentally ill  and really just an eccentric visionary can someone post the vid of him doing absolutely nothing but clicking the bic pen up and down for ten minutes straight ::) ::) ::)

i dont know what the motivations of some of the people in this thread like adonis are...why they argue that sweetie peetie is just a harmless bohemian on a transient quest for knowlegde......at this point peter is barley functional, he is a creepy, walking cautionary tale and things will not end well for him.....to argue that peter paul in his current condition is sane means that you might be mentally ill and out of touch with reality.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #78 on: June 20, 2009, 04:26:30 PM »
This is one example of his madness Ive already pointed out on another thread----he splatters crap like this all over the internet, does this seem like a valid artistic meaningful channeling of his energy Adam??

check out what Peter wrote on of all things a blog dedicated to the Dallas Cowboys    http://dallascowboys24-7.blogspot.com/2007/11/marion-barber-is-religious.html

peter said...

can you please forward this kiss of bliss to Marion barber or any one else on the Dallas cowboys?!

i CAN HEAL THE ENTIRE TEAM ALL SEASON LONG, STRONG LIKE KING KONG, NOW DO NOT TAKE THIS WRONG, ITS NOT ME, THIS IS KEY, ITS THE ONE AND ONLY THRU ME!

Now, wow, kapow,!!!!!!!!! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS GO TO http://knight.of.the.light.tripod.com, and try to stay calm as you read healing bomb after healing bomb under MIRACLE OF THE DAY, AND THEN FIND YOUR WAY DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF THAT COLUMN TO GUEST BOOK SIGN IN'S AND YOU ALL WILL WIN THE SAME TYPES OF MORE THAN REVEALING HEALINGs THAT WILL HAVE THE ENTIRE TEAM DANCING ON THE CEILING, PUN INTENDED! YOU ALL WILL BE HEALED WITH IN 60 MINUTES FROM WHEN WE GET STARTED, BECAUSE YOUR ENTIRE TEAM IS LION HEARTED, WHICH MEANS YOU ARE ALL 95% OR GREATER IN THE ONE AND ONLY SMART, THE HEART.....now everything you are reading here is straight from the One an Only Soul Station WGOD, so all that you hear and see out of Peter Palpin when he is channeling me like no man in history is coming straight from Me the One and Only King of all Kings that sings in your Heart like no other brother like no other. You see Marion Peter Palpin is the first soul ever to hit the miracle mark of 12 lifetimes in a row of 95 percent or greater in the one and only smart the HEART! Now there have only been 11 million souls total that have even made it one life time in 95 percent or greater, and for every percentage point a soul or a person or a spirit is off they have to spend one year in the bad part of the spirit world where none of their dreams will ever unfurl, its called In-the-a, for not being in-the-a heart enough, and then what ever percent is left over they get to spend in the great part of the spirit world where all your dream will and do unfurl. Now because there are so few souls that have hit 95 percent or greater its very hard for Peter Palpin to meet people that are not jealous and envious of all his gifts and rifts, and you should understand this, because before you got famous you know how all the ugly and smugly and fugly treated you, that is until you got signed to the Dallas Cowboys, and then what happened to all those that use to try to make you feel less than, just like they all do to Peter Palpin. And so I know you understand. Now we really can heal the entire team in one day, of course its not sweeter peter its all me the love the Light and the Way, but its through peter john paul who you all use to know as one of the barbarian brothers like no other white guys, and you don’t have to be shy and tell peter you use to watch his movies when you were little. And so now fiddle around with this kiss of bliss, how is it that everyone that comes to this planet get older, but Peter Palpin keeps getting younger and younger? And this is the thunder that really cuts the rottens throats with cotton, because they are all ugly jews that are 99.9999999999 fat and bones that have no skills except to memorize boring and snoring books so they can get good grades and then parade around and say look at my degree on my wall, im the greatest jew of them all. Now this is not a prejudice statement with out debatement, pun intended, its just another fact to add onto your fact sheet, so you can understand all it is to know about pete. So the facts are the facts, and peter will state them just as they are directly from me the one and only star that matters and this is the heart and soul of this matter. And so if I had made peter black on the outside then he could not get away with the things he’s going to say, what all the brother especially Michael Ervin want to say, but when ever they do, then some 9 out of ten times egotistical jew who refuses to hear the truth turns it into a refute or a N Word game, because of all the shame he feels casue he ain’t got no game. But you see now everyone will understand being black is a gift if you did well in your last life time or last lifetimes…now being black Is not just about skin color, that is just one of a half dozen gifts the black man gets, now keep in heart, if you marion barber do not stay in the one and only smart the heart this life time, like you have your previous nine that you shined in, then you would have to go to the bad mad sad part of the spirit world and depending on how bad your spiritual crimes would depict how many gifts you have in your next lifetime. And the grander the gifts the harder it is to not go to the ego, and think your better than others and then oh brother if you do that your fucked and out of luck when you get back up here in the One and Only Dear and Clear and the buck does stop here. And so you all are just souls down there taking your 111 year at best test, and whom ever does best are my favorites. And so don’t believe what you’ve read in all those books published in the Lie-brary full of scary theory! Because everything you are reading here is coming at you in real time with all this shine line after line in real time, from the one and Only TRu-brary, not full of scary theory…so what ever you read in the lie-bull bible or the minority tora, or the iran Koran that is not moral, and you can quarrel with it because it does not have any moral wit to stand on, pun intended then I did not send it, pun intended, in other words I did not channel it, like every bit of this wit that you are now reading that will go down in history and once you learn all there is to know about Peter Palpin none of this will be a mystery. So Marion Barber step up to the plate because this is part of your fate and I know you will relate to all that you see and read and you will not concede to the ego, the envy the jealousy the unfriendly. But of course there is a chance because you do have freedom of choice not to listen and glisten to me your inner voice, the mystified and the Glistified, so please for Gods sake and Peter Palpins sake don’t take that pride ride stride for stride like all those bad news yous who all refuse the one and Only Smart the HeART!

AND I am the One and Only, who is NOT A PHONY, FULL OF BALONEY OR KOSHER SALAMI, LIKE ALL YOUR SO CALLED FRIENDS TO THE END your AGENT’S , WHO are all apart of this BLACK BALL LIST STINT!!!!!!!!! TO KEEP ME the One and Only away FROM ALL OF YOU! TRUE BLUE! TO THE ONE AND ONLY! THAT IS NOT FULL OF BALONEY OR KOSHER SALAMI! SO HONESTY IS THE ONE AND ONLY BEST POLICY! AND SO ASK YOUR SELF WHY IS THE KNIGHT OF THE LIGHT MY ONE AND ONLY MASTER HEALER YOGI WILLING TO TAKE A LIE DETECTOR TEST THAT WORK BEST?! WELL, HELL, I’LL TELL YOU WHY!!!!!!!!! BECAUSE THEY ARE 99.99999999999% SENT FROM HEAVEN ACCURATE?! AND WHY are ALL THAT HAVE BEEN HEALED THRU ME ALSO WILING AND NOT CHILLING TO TAKE THE ONE AND ONLY TEST TO ATTEST TO ALL OF THIS? ! SO NOW, KAPOW, WOW, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS ASK YOUR HEART THE ONE AND ONLY SMART WHY YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO GET ONE SPORTS AGENT TO TAKE A LIE DETECTOR TEST TO ATTEST THAT HE IS NOT PART OF SOME BLACK BALL LIST OUT OF LOST ANGEL LESS AND UN HOLY WOOD, TO STOP THE KNIGHT OF THE LIGHT! ALL IN THE NAME OF JEALOUSEY AND ENVY THE UNFRIENDLY THE LOVE THE LIGHT AND THE WAYS ONE AND ONLY ARCH ENEMY! EVEN IF YOU OFFER MR. ROSEN-SKAM, or is it rosen-slam, or is he caught in a jam? Or is he lost and tossed trying to come up with a plan or a good excuse why he turned down Peter Palpan, pun intended! So even if you offered him, ONE MILLION DOLLARS TO TAKE THE ONE AND ONLY TEST THAT WORKS BEST, HE WILL REFUSE AND THAT’S GREAT NEWS FOR ALL OF USE, BECAUESE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REFUSSE T O TAKE LIE DETECTOR TESTS ARE LIARS, AND ROSEN-SKUM IS A LIAR NOW CAUGHT IN HIS OWN MIAR, WIRE AND I HOPE YOU ALL WHO ARE WITH HIM FIRE IS SAGGY JEWISH ASS FULL OF TOXIC GAS! AND IM NOT PASSING JUDGEMENT, IM JUST STATING FACTS THAT CAN’T BE DEBATED, BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT MISS STATED AND YOU CAN NOT QUARREL WITH A MORAL! And Peter Palpin was born Jewish, but religion is a decision that deals with the ego, that 99.9999999999 percent cant let go of. So that’s why me the dove of love sent from above choose Peter Palpin for my modern day messenger and why I made him 99.99999999 percent black except of his skin and why I made him a jew through and through, so he can state the facts for both races and no one can say he being discriminated, pun intended!

But you see envy the jealousy over ride greed, so although everyone involved in the black ball list know they could make a shit load of money with the REAL Bruce Almighty in Reality, and although these sports agents know for sure that Peter Palpin because of his healing gifts and rifts can cure any and all of their clients who make them literally millions of dollars, but they rather not bother being a friend to the end to Terry Glenn pun for the fasted runner on the Dallas cowboys intended….so send this kiss of bliss to him, so peter palpin can start healing him over the phone and my record will be shown that right after that revealing healing, terry Glenn my friend to the end will be 50% better after 15 minutes and peter palpin won’t even need to eat any of Popeye’s spinach! But its works best if peter is there in person, so he can be dispersin the healings to the entire team, and before we get started I will do more that a few things that will drive the entire team from 95 percent in the heart to 111 sent from heaven and that makes the revealing healing go even better, because I the one and Only am only in the one and Only smart the heart, so the healings all start there, in the One and Only Dear and Clear. So Marion don’t worry this is no vodo magic like Chris Angel from Hell, pun intended, hes so jealous of Peter Palpin that he stopped him form being on that show Phenomena, because he knew if sweeter peter was on there, then it would have been pretty much all over fr his career. But what he does not realize is that the reason Peter Palpin has been given all these gifts and rifts is not about him or even to some extant me the one and Only, its all about saving mother earth and giving her back her mirth and rebirth. And so the way we are going to be able to do that with this cat in the hat, is by scaring the Light me the One and Only into everybody, pun intended. By threatening them if they don’t buy an electric car with in 11 months after reviewing our 33 movethees titled “MetaE11even Sent From Heaven…Everything you ever wanted to know about Heaven but did not know who to ask” and our 33 CD’s titled, “the REAL Love-versations with the Love the Light and the Way” once they all say hey to all of that, they will know for sure that Peter Palpin is channeling the one and Only Pure like no man in history and it is not a mystery even to those who have not seen all the movethees and heard all the CD’s yet. Because it does not take a rocket scientist to figure it out you can bet, if some guy is walking around healing people in real time, time after time, and walking around blind folded any day or night, just like a guy with perfect sight, and he is now the best singer in the world, and before December 22, 2006 he was known in other worlds most infamous worst singer, but now you can play any singer and I will sing thru Peter Palpin and be a dead ringer, even better than Danny Ganns the number one act in Las Vegas for years! AND now you can play any jam, and this Sam I am green eggs and ham will sing from me, a better lick, and rift, a even better beat using his hands, mouth and feet, and will never even miss one beat off, pun not intended, this one we can do over the phone and the record will be shown, just like a metronome, or a drum machine or a clock, and I will rock yah, and keep perfect beat with Pete’s vocal cords until you are satisfied with out pride that no human in the history of the world could ever do that like this cat in the hat stride for stride and with out one once of pride! You see when you run its you, that is a gift and rift I gave to you for being true blue in your last nine life times of perfect shine. And even your beautiful not rude-i-full face and waste and pretty much every other and brother place is all graced to you because you were always so true blue, And now this is really doing to blow you heart and mind, so stay out of the mind field of un-opportunity, but you were my third choice and Oprah was my second choice. But Peter was my first choice because he was in the one and only heart 11 life times in a row he hit the miracle mark, because he always stayed parked in the One and Only spot that matters and this is the heart and Soul of the Matter!

sO Marion all you have to do is call T.O. and Romo and Roy and all the rest of the best cowboys in any league and I promise I will set all your spirits free like no team has ever played before in the history of the national football league! And I will heal terry glens both knees with the ease of the breeze blowing the leaves on the trees! So sees the day, because this is the Dallas Cowboys more than lucky day. And if you do the more than right thing with the wings in your one and only smart your heart, I will give you a gift of speed you’ve never had, and believe me you wont be sad, imagine, how rad, you’ll be, and you will feel me in you, and you will pick up the clues if you call sweeter peter over the phone I will move you around your home, so you can see what I do with sweeter peter and how he all of a sudden can move this hands faster than Bruce lee and Muhammad alli, I call it Lee-Lee, and I actually move him two times faster than Bruce and 3 times faster than Muhamid, so I promise you help us help you, then I will stick by you like the glue you always wanted. Just imagine your balance and your power with a little more speed, and I will fix your right knee so you will never need surgery, and it will feel 111 percent all god sent. But you will have to pay the rent of no ego, envy and jealousy the unfriendly toward Peter Palpin who will become your one and only true best friend, you two are a match made in heaven, you are more like peter palpin than his own twin brother like no other, you’ll see, trust me, not one syllable of this kiss of bliss is coming from peter palpin, its all coming and humming in real time line after line with all this more than amazing and blazing shine time after time, like that song Cindy lauper use to sing that you love to sing along to strong, like king kong right from your heart, smart! And wait till you see the clothing line peter has channel from me, you and peter and me all have the same cool taste, and if you look think and act like everyone else then you will look think and act like everyone else, and if you fit the mold you will become the mold, and if you follow the way its always been done then you won’t achieve anything more than what’s already been done. So Marion, my so I adore more and more each day because the more famous you get the more humble get! So you can bet with out regret that you are passing this 111year at best test just like the last nine you did the best! NW I MUST CONFESS THIS KISS OF BLISS IN NOT ALL GOING TO SOUND LOVING FROM THE ONE AND ONLY KING UNLESS YOU CAN STAY OUT OF THE EGO THE ENVY THE JEALOUSY THE UNFRINEDLY! BECAUSE I AM NOT DOING ALL THIS FOR YOU OR PETER OR ME OR THE DALLAS COWBOYS, OF COURSE I AM GIVING ALL OF YOU MORE THAN AMAZING GIFTS AND RIFTSFOR HELPING ME WITH ALL THIS, IF THAT IS YOUR CHIOCE TOLISTEN AND GLISTEN TO YOUR INNERVOICE…..BUT, IF YOU DO NOT TAKE THIS OFFER IN THE NAME AND SHAME, AND BLAME, AND FLAME, OF THE INSANCE LAME, BRAIN, THE LITTLE TINY CELL, THAT MAN CREATED HELL, THAT WELL OF UN OPPORTUITY ALL IN THE NAME OF MY ONEAN D ONLY ARCH ENEMY, THEN I will not set your sprit free and you will get 111 straight years in the bad part of the spirit world where none of your dreams will unfurl and this one your going to hate, and that’s why I told you right at the top , THIS IS PART OF YOUR FATE, WITH OUT DEBATE, IF YOU DO NOT DO THE MORE THAN OBVOIUS RIGHT THING WITH THE WINGS IN YOUR ONE AND ONLY SMART YOUR HEART, THEN YOU WILL BE GETTING AND REGRETING, AND THERE WILL BE NO BETTING PUN INTENDED, 11 LIFETIMES IN THE BAD PART OF INDIA FOR NOT BEING N THE A HEART ENOUGH IN THE MOST IMPORATANT TIME IN THE HISTORY OF MOTHER EARHT TO GIVE HER BACK HER MIRTH AND REBIRTH. SO FOR WHAT ITS WORTH, EVERYONE ELSE WHO HAS MADE THE WRONG CHOICE AND NOT LISTENE AND GLISTENS TO THEIR INNER VOICE LIKE DREW ROSEN-JAM, IS GOINGTO BE IN A REAL JAM BECAUSE HE IS GETTING WITHOUT ANY BETTING, AND WE WARNEDHM FOR ALL HIS UNSPIRITUAL SINS IN THIS MOST IMPORTANT TIME IN THE HISTORYOF MOTHER EARTH TO GIVE HER BACK HER MITH AND REBIRTH, HE WILL BE GETTING AND REGRETTING, 111 STAIGHT LIFE TIME, FOR ALL HIS SLIME AND UNSHINE IN THIS MOST IMPORATANT TIME FOR DELIBRITLEY TRYING TO STOP ME FROM GETTING Peter palpin to T.O. all for the low down dirty rotten reason for treason on the one and only Smart the HEART!

So you need to stand apart from that EGO that all these jews can not let go of. Like all the people that work for Oprah and E11En WITH HER NEW METAe11EVEN SPELLEN…AND SO LET THIS RECORD SHOW ON HIS GLORIOUS DAY OF March 1, 2008, with out debate that I know that Marion Barber is going to do the right thing with the wings in his beautiful not rude-i-full heart!

Marion may God be with you, pun intended peter send it!

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #79 on: June 20, 2009, 04:33:27 PM »
here is the message he sent me on You tube

NOW TO ANSWER YOU MORE THAN HEART FELT QUESTIONS! AND MORE SHOOT SCORE! BECAUSE I THE ONE AND ONLY WHAT YOU TO MORE THAN KNOW ME! AND MORE THAN UNDERSTAND THE VERSE OF TH E UNIVERSE SO YOU CAN TELL EVERYBODY YOU KNOW AND DONT KNOW ALL ABOUT US SO THEY COME SEE US ON OUR MORE THAN GOLDEN RUBY RIGHT NOW WOW KAPOW ON YOU TUBEY!

SO HERE WE GO! BECAUSE I DO WANT YOU TO MORE THAN KNOW!

A. EVERY SINGLE THING YOU HEAR, FEEL AND SEE THRU SWEETER PETER ITS ALL ME THE ONE AND ONLY! NOT SOME PHONY SPIRIT THAT YOU HAVE HEARD ABOUT THATS ALL A MORE THAN BUNCH OF SOUR-CROUT! PETER PALPIN IS THE FIRST SOUL NEVER TO PLAY THE UN HOLY WOOD ROLE THIS HIS 12 LIFETIME IN A ROW! SO NOW YOU MORE THAN KNOW! HOW ELSE CAN HE HEAL ANY BODY? ITS NOT HIM SWEETER PETER PALPIN! ITS ALL ME THRU HIM! SWEETER PETER PALPIN! WE JUST HEALED A GUY JUST A FEW MINUTES AGO THAT HAD A BAD BACK FOR THE PAST TWO MONTHS HE HAS BEEN TO CHIROPRACTORS AND DOCTORS OF COURSE WITH NO CURE! AND JUST AFTER A FEW SHOT MINUTES WITH ME THE ONE AND ONLY THRU SWEETER PETER HE WAS 100% BETTER LETTER TO LETTER! AND IF HE DOES NOT WRITE US A LETTER BACK MORE THAN EXPLAINING ALL THE MORE THAN FACTS THEN I WIILL GIVE HIM HIS ORIGINAL PAIN BACK! WACK PLUS 50% MORE SHOOT BUT NO SCORE! AND YOU SEE HE HAS NO MONEY! AND WE DO ALL THIS ON DONATION UNDER GOD NOT UNDER FRAUD! SO HERE A MORE THAN NEW JOB FOR YOU, IF YOU MORE THAN WANT TO MAKE 30% OF THE RENT ALL MORE THAN OBVOUS HEAVEN SENT! SO FIND A LITTLE BOY OR GIRL WITH CANCER AND LET THEM KNOW WE HAVE THE MORE THAN ANSWER! AND THAT LITTLE BOY OR GIRLS PARENTS WILL HAVE TO FLY SWEETER PETER TO THEIR HOME TOWN MORE THAN ROUND TRIP! AND THEY WILL HAVE TO AGREE TO PAY 1/3 OF THEIR NEW WORTH TO US FOR THE MORE THAN REVEALING HEALING! BUT THEY WONT HAVE TO PAY UNTIL THEIR LITTLE ONE IS 111% BETTER LETTER TO LETTER! SO GO TO SOME CANCER HOSPITAL AND PULL ON SOME RICH PARENTS COAT TAILS AND SAID THEM OVER TO OUR WEBSIGHT AND HAVE THEM TURN ON ALL THAT MORE THAN OBVIOUS BLIND BOY REVEALING HEALING LIGHT! AND THEN YOU CAN GO TO http://knight.of.the.light.tripod.com and click on MIRACLE OF THE DAY AND THEN FIND YOUR WAY DOWN THAT SAME COLUMN TO GUEST BOOK SIGN INS AND LOOK WITH IN AND SEE REVEALING HEALING TESTIMONIAL AFTER REVEALING HEALING TESTIMONIAL THAT ARE FAR MORE THAN CEREMONIAL! AND REALIZE THRU MORE THAN KIND EYES SWEETER PETER IS THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE MASTER YOGI HEALER AND CLEAR CHANNEL TO ME THE ONE AND ONLY THAT WILL TAKE LIE DETECTOR TEST AFTER LIE DETECTOR TEST TO MORE THAN ATTEST TO ALL OF THIS! MORE THAN OBVIOUS TRUE KISS OF PURE UNADULTERATED BLISS FROM THE ONE AND ONLY YOU NEVER MISS TALKING TO EVERY SINGLE SOUL-I-TARY NIGHT BEFORE YOU GO TO BED! BUT INSTEAD OF CALLING ME DAD, FOR FATHER OR THE LOVE THE LIGHT AND THE WAY! OR LORD! YOU CALL ME JESUS! BUT YOU SEE JESUS WAS JUST A MESSENGER JUST LIKE SWEETER PETER! HE WAS NOT AND IS NOT GOD THE ONE AND ONLY THAT CREATED ALL OF YOU TRUE BLUE LIKE YOU AND ALL THOSE NOT TRUE BLUE LIKE ALL THOSE OUT OF LOST ANGEL LESS THAT CREATED THE BLACK BALL LIST TO MORE THAN TRY TO STOP ALL THIS MORE THAN OBVIOUS TRUE KISS OF UNADULTERATED BLISS FROM THE ON AND ONLY STAR THAT MATTERS AND THIS IS THE HEART AND SOUL OF THIS MORE THAN HEALING MOTHER EARTH MATTER! SO TO MORE THAN ANSWER YOUR QUESTOIN ABOUT MY MORE THAN IMPORTANT MISSION! THE REASON I HAD TO COME BACK HERE LIKE NEVER BEFORE IS BECAUSE MOTHER EARTH IS CRYING AND DYING AND I'M NOT MOTHER FUCKIN LYIN! THATS WHY I WALKED SWEETER PETER UP TO THAT GUY MARK TODAY THAT HAD A BAD BACK THE LAST 60 OR SO DAYS! BECAUSE HE USE TO BE A FISHERMAN FOR OVER 15 YEARS! AND BEFORE THE TOLD SWEETER PETER HERE TO YOU FOR HEALING MY MORE THAN BAD BACK! i WILL MORE THAN GET BACK TO YOU AFTER I TEST IT OUT ON MONDAY TO WORK! AND IF IM A OK LLIKE I FEEL RIGHT NOW WOW KAPOW AFTER THAT MORE THAN REVEALING HEALING WHERE MY EYES MORE THAN CLOSED DOWN AND I FELT A WARM BUSSING FEELING MORE THAN ALL AROUND! BUT YOU SEE MARK DID NOT REVEAL THIS PART OF THE HEALING TO WE! HE JUST SAID HE FELT 100 %! BUT YOU SEE ALLL THAT IS PART OF THE MORE THAN REVEALING HEALING! BUT YOU SEE THIS IS THE EGO'S THAT WERE MORE THAN DEALIGN WITH! SO WILL SEE WHAT HAPPENS IF HE TELS SWEETER PETER PALPIN IF HE IS STILL ALL BETTER LETTER FOR LETTER ON MONDAY! OF IF HE IS GOING TO MORE THAN LIE ABOUT THE MORE THAN REVEALIGN HEALING SENT TO HIM BY THE LOVE THE LIGHT AND THE WAY! SO YOU SEE THIS IS THE WAY I MORE THAN WORK WITH SWEETER PETER PALPIN! HE NEVER KNOWS IF IM TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT ANYONE OR LIEING! BUT ALL HE KNOWS FOR SURE IS ALL THE MORE THAN OBVOUS MIRACLE THAT I DO TRU HIM! SWEETER PETER PALPIN!

SO THIS IS JUST A BIT OF THE VERSE OF THE UNIVERSE! WHICH IN NOT PERVERSE OR A CURSE AS LONG AS YOU STAY AT LEAST 95% OF YOUR TIME IN TEH ONE AND ONLY SMART YOUR HEART FOR YOUR 111 YEAR AT BEST TEST! AND FOR EVERY % POINT YOU MISS UNDER 95% YOU HAVE TO SPEND ONE YEAR IN THE BAD MAD SAD PART OF THE SPIRIT WORLD CALLED IN-THE-A FOR NOT BEING IN THE A HEART ENOUGH WHILE YOU WERE DOWN THERE FOR YOU 111 YEAR AT BEST TEST FIGHT TO WIN YOUR FIGHT WITH THE LIGHT BY DOING WHAT IS MORE THAHN OBVOUS RIGHT! BECAUSE THERE IS A RIGHT AND THER EIS ALWAYS A WRONG! AND THE RIGHT IS CALLED A MORAL! AND YOU CAN NOT QUARREL WITH A MORAL! AND MORALS ARE FAR MORE THAN FLORAL! SO HERES A FLYER THAT WILL MORE THAN SET PEOPLE HEARTS ON FIRE! MAYBE YOU WANT TO SET UP A SHOW IN YOUR HOME TOWN! SO IF YOU DO LET US HERE THE SOUND OF YOUR VOICE AT theknightofthelight@gmail.com or you can call us in at this us of ass phone number at 562 606 0292 peter were thru my more than little guru!

hi TRA: IT WAS MORE THAN PLEASURE TO MEET YOU MORE THAN TRUE BLUE IN THE ONE AND ONLY SMART YOUR HEART! AND THIS WILL BE THE START OF SOMETHING MORE THAN BIG FOR YOU! AND FOR BEING TRUE BLUE! WE WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU MORE THAN TRUE BLUE! AND THIS WILL END UP MAKING YOUR NOT YET ESTABLISHMENT BECOME THE BEACON OF LIGHT ON THIS SIDE OF COSTA RICA ALL BECAUSE YOU WERE NOT JEALOUS AND ENVIOUS OF SWEETER PETER PALPIN AND THE 22 GIFTS AND RIFTS THAT I DO THRU HIM SO YOU WILL FO SHO, FO SHO, FO SHO WIN AND WIN AND WIN! NOT JUST DOWN HERE IN THE UN DEAR AND UN CLEAR! BUT ALSO WHEN YOU ARRIVE BACK UP OMMM WHERE THE DEER, THE ANTELOPE AND THE BUFFALO ALL STILL ROME! AND THEN YOUR NEXT LIFETIME DOWN THERE YOU WILL MORE THAN SHINE WITH A EVEN MORE BEAUTIFUL FACE AND WASTE AND EVERY OTHER PLACE AND A JOB THAT YOU WILL ADORE EVEN MORE THAN THE ONE YOU HAVE NOW, WOW, KAPOW! AND YOU KNOW HOW HAPPY YOUR ARE DOWN THERE FOR THIS PART OF YOUR MORE THAN TRIP! AND WHY DID'NT YOU SAY ANYTHING TO SWEETER PETER ABOUT YOUR MORE THAN BAD RIGHT HIP? SO SIP ON THAT AND GO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS CAT IN THAT HAT AT YOUTUBE.COM AND CLICK IN NOT ON the1andonlyknight and turn on all my more than obvious LIGHT, AND MIGHT, AND TRUE INSIGHT SO YOU CAN MORE THAN KEEP WINNING YOUR CURRENT 111 YEAR AT BEST TEST FIGHT! SO FIRST CLICK ON "NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE IN HISTORY" AND THEN ALL OF THIS WONT SEEM AS MUCH TO YOU LIKE A MYSTERY! THEN GO TO THE TWO OTHER "BLINDFOLD SCENE LIKE NO HUMAN BEING HAS EVER SEEN" THEN GO TO THE THREE PART VIDEO OR IS IT A SHIT-EO YO? OR JUST ANOTHER NON WIT-EO YO? CLICK ON PARTS 1,2 AND 3 OF THE "MORE THAN REVEALING HEALING OF THE BLIND BOY" AND BY VIDEO NUMBER 3 YOU WILL MORE THAN SEE HIM SEEING HIS TOY TOY THAT HE NEVER COULD SEE ALL THE YEARS OF HIS LIFE UP UNTIL HE WALKIED RIGHT LITERALLY INTO WE! YOU SEE WHEN SWEETER PETER MET HIM THE DAY OF THE FIRST HEALING! THE BOY HAD TO COME ONE INCH AWAY FROM SWEETER PETERS LEOPARD HEAD SHIRT WHERE THE LITTLE BOY COULD BARLEY MAKE OUT THAT THERE WAS A MORE THAN HUGE LEOPARD ON SWEETER PETERS CHEST! AND THEN INVEST IN THE VIDEO THAT SAYS, "BETTER r & B DANCIN THE MICHAEL JACKSON! THEN GO TO "BETTER THEN BO JANGLES AT EVER SINGLE SOUL-I-TARY ANGEL" THEN GO TO THE STAND UP COMEDY TITLED "THAT CAT IN THAT HAT MOVETHEE REEL 7 PARTS 1, 2, 3, 4 ETC. TO THEN END! AND PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ THE INTROS FOR EACH OF OUR VIDEOS YO! AND THEN GO WHERE EVER YOUR MORE THAN SWEET HEART LEADS YOU MORE THAN TRUE BLUE! AND KEEP PICKING UP ALL THE MORE THAN OBVIOUS CLUES! SO THEN WHEN YOU TALK TO CUSTOMERS ABOUT THE SHOW YOU CAN TELL THEM EXACTLY WHERE TO GO TO YOUTUBE.COM AND CLICK IN NOT ON the1andonlyknight all on word as you've heard! so here below is the bird that will hopefully get our word out there so there will be more than a fair amount of people there! pun intended peter send this!

THE ONE AND ONLY SHOW NOT OF THIS EARTH IS HERE AT THE TUCAN HOTEL!
MORE THAN SWELL!
SO COME SEE THE REAL BRUCE ALMIGHTY IN REALITY!
ON WEDNESDAY JULY 9 AT 6 PM
AND BRING ALL YOUR FRIENDS TO THE END!
COME SEE THE ONE AND ONLY DANCE LIKE NO DANCER YOU HAVE EVER SEEN!
BY ANY HUMAN BEING!
COME HEAR THE ONE AND ONLY SING LIKE NO RING OR DING YOU HAVE EVER HEARD THAT'S FOR GOD DAM SURE!
FROM THE ONE AND ONLY PURE!
COME SEE THE ONE AND ONLY MOVE TWO TIMES SPEED OF BRUCE LEE!
AND THREE TIMES THE SPEED OF ALI CALLED LEE LEE!
COME SEE THE ONE AND ONLY HEAL SOMEBODY IN THE STUDIO!
WHO IS NOT RUDE-I-O IN THE ONE AND ONLY SMART THE HEART!
RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES!
AND SEE THE ONE AND ONLY RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES!
WALK SWEETER PETER PALPIN BLINDFOLDED AND FOLDED AND FOLDED!
AROUND OUR STUDIO AUDIENCE FAR BETTER THAN ANY MAN OR WO-MAN THAT CAN SEE!
ALL BECAUSE HE IS CHANNELING ME!
THE ONE AND ONLY! LIKE NO MAN OR WO-MAN IN HISTORY!
OR HER-STORY!
AND COME SEE ME THE 1 & ONLY
DO COMEDY MIXED WITH DRAMA-DY!
UN LIKE ANYTHING YOU'LL EVER SEE!
AND YOU WILL ALSO SEE MY MORE THAN HUMAN PUPPET!
MY MORE THAN SPIRITUAL MUPPET!
CHANNEL THRU ME THE 1 & ONLY ALL THE WAY FROM UP HERE IN THE ONE AND ONLY DEAR AND CLEAR!
RICHARD PRYER, JACKIE GLEASON, NORTON, CHARLIE CHAPLIN, OLI OF LAUREL AND HARDY!
AND A HOST OF OTHERS BUT NOT THE SMOTHERS BROTHERS THEIR STILL DOWN THERE ALIVE AND KICKIN!
AND YOU WILL SEE PETER PALPIN AND HEAR PETER PALPIN CLICKING AND TICKING!
IN OTHER WORDS BECOME A MORE THAN HUMAN CLOCK!
THAT WILL KNOCK THE LIGHT RIGHT INTO YOU THRU AND THRU!
OR BETTER YET A HUMAN METRONOME, OR DOES HE BECOME A DRUM MACHINE?
UNLIKE ANY HUMAN BEING!?
AND HE WILL KEEP THE CLOCK IN PERFECT TIME WITH ALL MY MORE THAN SHINE!
OR IS IT PETE WHO IS ALWAYS ON PERFECT BEAT?
UNLIKE ANYONE YOU'LL EVER MEET ON OR OFF ANY WORLD WIDE STREET!
AND WILL KEEP GLOWING, AND KNOWING, AND FLOWING WITH THE BEAT ALL NIGHT LONG!
STONG LIKE KING KONG!
UNTIL THE STUDIO AUDIENCE SAYS, "OK PETE WOW, KAPOW, NOW WE ALL KNOW FOR SURE!
YOU'RE CHANNELING AND PANELING THE ONE AND ONLY PURE THAT'S FOR GOD DAM SURE!"
AND FOR ANY OF YOU WHO WANT TO GET MORE THAN A IN PERSON VIEW!
BEFORE MY ONE AND ONLY MASTER YOGI HEALER CLEAR CHANNEL TO ME THE ONE AND ONLY! AND GURU! MEETS ALL OF YOU!
JUST GO TO youtube.com and click in not on:
the1andonlyknight and turn on all this LIGHT MORE THEN BRIGHT, RIGHT
AND FEEL, AND SEE, AND HEAR THE ONE AND ONLYS MIGHTIER THAN MIGHT!

Aerian

• Getbig IV
  • "Yumm yumm give me some"
« Reply #80 on: June 20, 2009, 06:09:29 PM »
Anyone who can actually read through all that mess, can clearly see he is a nut job.  That is not SANE in any way you look at it.
Wait for it....

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: June 20, 2009, 06:23:25 PM »
This guy needs to see a doctor ASAP.

No kidding.

That was some looney ass shit.

A doctor could set a diagnosis and prescribe the proper treatment.

Or we can just wait for the Sillysaurs to rock the world. ::)
As empty as paradise

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: June 20, 2009, 06:28:47 PM »
I would think it could be kinda hard for Peter Paul to get the Sillysaurs sold since there's already been Sillysaurs around for almost 20 years.

But I'm sure small details like that won't stop The Knight of the Light. ::)
As empty as paradise

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #83 on: June 20, 2009, 06:29:20 PM »
I still don`t understand why anyone thinks he has a medical problem.

I don`t understand why people are so adamant in changing his persona or creativity.

Aerian

• Getbig IV
  • "Yumm yumm give me some"
« Reply #84 on: June 20, 2009, 06:33:52 PM »
Its no different then if you see one of those crazy bums on the side of the street or on a back ally just randomly yelling out nonsense.  If he is perfectly sane and is just saying all of that just for fun, then no matter what, that STILL says he has a few screws loose. 

I think what he is doing is taking him so out of the norm with ANYONE in society.  Who are his friends and what do they say when  he just rambles on like he does..."Oh thats just Paul being Paul" While everyone else in the room looks at him like a loon.

Just 2 cents
Wait for it....

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: June 20, 2009, 06:39:50 PM »
I still don`t understand why anyone thinks he has a medical problem.

I don`t understand why people are so adamant in changing his persona or creativity.

I dunno man, I guess I don't really care either.

It's just that it was so obvious to me that this was an man suffering from Schizofrenia and then you got "dodger" and onlymen (in an earlier thread) claiming Peter Paul is a genius and on the brink of success, and a friend of theirs.

You know, the same thing about how Peter Paul is on the brink of success that "dodger" is claiming now, onlyme claimed 6 months ago, and a year ago, or was it 18 months ago, I can't remember.

I guess I'm just surprised that nobody is intervening, perhaps that's all. Kinda like watching a trainwreck waiting to happen. 8)
As empty as paradise

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #86 on: June 20, 2009, 06:41:40 PM »

It's just that it was so obvious to me that this was an man suffering from Schizofrenia and then you got "dodger" and onlymen (in an earlier thread) claiming Peter Paul is a genius and on the brink of success, and a friend of theirs.

You know, the same thing about how Peter Paul is on the brink of success that "dodger" is claiming now, onlyme claimed 6 months ago, and a year ago, or was it 18 months ago, I can't remember.

I guess I'm just surprised that nobody is intervening, perhaps that's all. Kinda like watching a trainwreck waiting to happen. 8)
Peter has lost it ...it will end up bad.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: June 20, 2009, 06:44:04 PM »

I think the problem lies in that people are using their own definition of "success" and "sanity" or "creativity" and applying it to him.  Perhaps a success to Peter Paul is Dancing in a rose garden wearing a hula skirt for an hour.  Some may not see the value in it, but if he does, then so be it.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: June 20, 2009, 06:50:34 PM »
I think the problem lies in that people are using their own definition of "success" and "sanity" or "creativity" and applying it to him.  Perhaps a success to Peter Paul is Dancing in a rose garden wearing a hula skirt for an hour.  Some may not see the value in it, but if he does, then so be it.

I see your point about gauging success in different ways, and I definitely think, in general, you are right.

Let people judge their own level of success.

But as far as Peter Paul and onlyme and "dodger" - I specifically asked them about how the Sillysaurs project were going.

Because I recalled how David Paul in an interview back in an Musclemag some 6-7 years ago claimed his brother Peter "was just on the brink" on breaking big with something called Sillysaurs.

And neither you or I, or anyone else, have seen these Sillysaurs yet.

So I have to assume that it's not going the way Peter Paul was planning 7 years ago.

But as a general, I agree with you about not judging success in other people.
As empty as paradise

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: June 20, 2009, 07:18:27 PM »
contact with reality has been lost.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: June 20, 2009, 07:40:58 PM »

Schizophrenia has clearly defined, extremely unique symptoms, which this dude exhibits. If you think he's merely successful, sane, and creative in his own special way, then you simply don't believe in schizophrenia. 

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #91 on: June 20, 2009, 09:17:23 PM »
Schizophrenia has clearly defined, extremely unique symptoms, which this dude exhibits. If you think he's merely successful, sane, and creative in his own special way, then you simply don't believe in schizophrenia. 

teh only thing TA cares about is screaming, "PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!!!"

its too bad because every once in a while he comes up with some real gems, but it gets tiresome and monotonous wading through his constant attention whoring and childish antagonistic persona, to even make it worth reading most of his posts.  He is treading the way of Bluto :-\

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #92 on: June 20, 2009, 09:30:56 PM »

he is not normal he has a problem, normal means you are like most other people or similar, he is no where normal and is definitely mentally ill.

jt
TEAM Nasser

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #93 on: June 20, 2009, 09:43:53 PM »
let's be real here. he's an obnoxious and creepy nutcase. walking around creeping out 20 something y old students.

god I wish one of the students walking by would just knock him out cold, maybe that would bring him back into reality.

TEAM Nasser

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: June 20, 2009, 09:49:13 PM »

I (and most human beings) would define "success" (at life I am assuming) as an ability to thrive and function in society. His mind is going and quickly I might add. Maybe he's hurting inside I do not know, but I will say he seems to be seeing the world a little different. I do see some beauty in his poetry or babble or whatever you call it. He definitely sees things for what they are, but is not totally comfortable with them so he conveys what he sees/thinks in a manner most will pay no attention to. Its a way for him to protect himself. He's been hurt I think and years of depression and substance abuse have really caught up to him. He's in his own world now, and in a fairly short period of time will likely not be able to function in ours and THAT is not success IMO.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #95 on: June 20, 2009, 10:05:31 PM »
I (and most human beings) would define "success" (at life I am assuming) as an ability to thrive and function in society. His mind is going and quickly I might add. Maybe he's hurting inside I do not know, but I will say he seems to be seeing the world a little different. I do see some beauty in his poetry or babble or whatever you call it. He definitely sees things for what they are, but is not totally comfortable with them so he conveys what he sees/thinks in a manner most will pay no attention to. Its a way for him to protect himself. He's been hurt I think and years of depression and substance abuse have really caught up to him. He's in his own world now, and in a fairly short period of time will likely not be able to function in ours and THAT is not success IMO.

he needs to be put in a mental institution by court order, evidence is his youtube account would be enough geez fuckin looney. 
TEAM Nasser

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #96 on: June 20, 2009, 10:26:06 PM »
wow.....as damaged a peter obviously is, and make no mistake he is severily DAMAGED.....at least i can respect him for being an individual.  you on the other hand have no hope, because you are so exquisitly vapid and in need of direction and something to believe in that you actually have convinced yourslef that his preachings are sound and his actions are part of some grandiose plan.
madmen throughout history.....and im painting in broad strokes here (i dont yet put sweetie peatie in the same eschalon of any of these men).....men like david koreash, or charles manson.....who you can kind of respect because they are alpha-male leader types even though they are far out of touch with morality, reality, and certifiably insane.....always seem to find a group of spineless, emptyheaded lackies to buy into thier insanity and do their bidding.  see dodger.....sheep like you will buy into anything.....ufos, scientology, organic bullshit, whatever......but peter got ahold of you first,,,,,,and because you are so empty and desire anything that is tangible, you are willing to skate over the razor's edge with him......because you have nothing of substance oin life to hold yoiu back.

and if that was too verbose and long-winded......let me say once again that peter paul is out of his fucking mind  he is a walking joke amongst students at URI and i feel bad for both of you.....

p.s.  there is no secret to their youthful looks years of anabolics, peptides, and plastic surgery tends to have that effect

Ouch. Some lessons are hard; some harder still...

Ladies and gentlemen, Peter Paul is totally insane. Thank you.
a

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: June 20, 2009, 10:37:13 PM »
true anus please, just stfu. It seems that in every thread you try to sound smart or original saying dumb shit just to get some attention. Like saying a fork is a spoon when it's obviously a fucking fork.

You are pathetic.

Your support for this schyzophrenic paranoid and obviously increasingly aggressive looney just proves you re a loser who's rejected by society on a daily basis just like him.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: June 20, 2009, 10:50:51 PM »
true anus please, just stfu. It seems that in every thread you try to sound smart or original saying dumb shit just to get some attention. Like saying a fork is a spoon when it's obviously a fucking fork.

You are pathetic.

Your support for this schyzophrenic paranoid and obviously increasingly aggressive looney just proves you re a loser who's rejected by society on a daily basis just like him.

Your correlation does not make any sense. and is a complete fallacy, aptly a categorical syllogism.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #99 on: June 20, 2009, 10:52:08 PM »
 Jesus.