Author Topic: Barbarian Peter Paul at the Rhode Island University Cafeteria  (Read 33872 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Barbarian Peter Paul at the Rhode Island University Cafeteria
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2009, 07:42:27 PM »
They havnt touch steroids in years,,david is a vegetarian and eats and drinks green algae and eats only organic and fills his body with a lot of sea vegetables,phytoplankton stuff....peter also eats organic,,they are 53 years of age but look much younger than 35 year old,,take a look at peter for gods sake,,,if anyone on here thinks he looks like  a 40 year old even,,well you are one very jealous person,he really has found the fountain of youth.And David to..Your all in for a big surprise

Organic and photoplankton stuff, eh? Um, OK. And how do you know so much about him? Also, what does he do for a living?

dodger

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2009, 07:43:18 PM »
they are friends

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2009, 07:44:50 PM »
they are friends

Who is they? I thought you were claiming to know all this.

dodger

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2009, 07:46:03 PM »
no,no they are friends of mine,i was talking to peter not long ago

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2009, 07:51:43 PM »
dodger, do you have a psychiatric diagnosis or previous mental health issues or history of drug abuse? Not bashing, just curious.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2009, 07:55:22 PM »
They havnt touch steroids in years,,david is a vegetarian and eats and drinks green algae and eats only organic and fills his body with a lot of sea vegetables,phytoplankton stuff....peter also eats organic,,they are 53 years of age but look much younger than 35 year old,,take a look at peter for gods sake,,,if anyone on here thinks he looks like  a 40 year old even,,well you are one very jealous person,he really has found the fountain of youth.And David to..Your all in for a big surprise

wow.....as damaged a peter obviously is, and make no mistake he is severily DAMAGED.....at least i can respect him for being an individual.  you on the other hand have no hope, because you are so exquisitly vapid and in need of direction and something to believe in that you actually have convinced yourslef that his preachings are sound and his actions are part of some grandiose plan.
madmen throughout history.....and im painting in broad strokes here (i dont yet put sweetie peatie in the same eschalon of any of these men).....men like david koreash, or charles manson.....who you can kind of respect because they are alpha-male leader types even though they are far out of touch with morality, reality, and certifiably insane.....always seem to find a group of spineless, emptyheaded lackies to buy into thier insanity and do their bidding.  see dodger.....sheep like you will buy into anything.....ufos, scientology, organic bullshit, whatever......but peter got ahold of you first,,,,,,and because you are so empty and desire anything that is tangible, you are willing to skate over the razor's edge with him......because you have nothing of substance oin life to hold yoiu back.

and if that was too verbose and long-winded......let me say once again that peter paul is out of his fucking mind  he is a walking joke amongst students at URI and i feel bad for both of you.....

p.s.  there is no secret to their youthful looks years of anabolics, peptides, and plastic surgery tends to have that effect

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2009, 08:01:14 PM »
All phytoplankton and sea vegetables, baby!

Dodger, what does he do for a living? I mean, being a genius and all and having found the fountain of youth.

dodger

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2009, 08:01:53 PM »
wow.....as damaged a peter obviously is, and make no mistake he is severily DAMAGED.....at least i can respect him for being an individual.  you on the other hand have no hope, because you are so exquisitly vapid and in need of direction and something to believe in that you actually have convinced yourslef that his preachings are sound and his actions are part of some grandiose plan.
madmen throughout history.....and im painting in broad strokes here (i dont yet put sweetie peatie in the same eschalon of any of these men).....men like david koreash, or charles manson.....who you can kind of respect because they are alpha-male leader types even though they are far out of touch with morality, reality, and certifiably insane.....always seem to find a group of spineless, emptyheaded lackies to buy into thier insanity and do their bidding.  see dodger.....sheep like you will buy into anything.....ufos, scientology, organic bullshit, whatever......but peter got ahold of you first,,,,,,and because you are so empty and desire anything that is tangible, you are willing to skate over the razor's edge with him......because you have nothing of substance oin life to hold yoiu back.

and if that was too verbose and long-winded......let me say once again that peter paul is out of his fucking mind  he is a walking joke amongst students at URI and i feel bad for both of you.....

p.s.  there is no secret to their youthful looks years of anabolics, peptides, and plastic surgery tends to have that effect
bro your not serious,your dellirious....bud,,ive known them for a long time,,these guys are super nice guys,,funny as hell to,so have some laughs and smiles bro,,dont be mad at the world .

dodger

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2009, 08:02:32 PM »
dodger, do you have a psychiatric diagnosis or previous mental health issues or history of drug abuse? Not bashing, just curious.
yeah ok bud ::)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2009, 08:03:22 PM »
bro your not serious,your dellirious....bud,,ive known them for a long time,,these guys are super nice guys,,funny as hell to,so have some laughs and smiles bro,,dont be mad at the world .

I know that Peter Paul have been talking about launching his Sillysaurs for at least 5 or 6 years now.

When will it happen?
As empty as paradise

dodger

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2009, 08:06:45 PM »
I know that Peter Paul have been talking about launching his Sillysaurs for at least 5 or 6 years now.

When will it happen?
actually in negotiations with disney as we speak,,the reason is because they want to change stuff and take control of his creation,but its looking pretty good for disney

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2009, 08:09:40 PM »
Well, I didn't know he was super nice and funny as hell. Put me down as a believer.

What does he do for a living? I always hear about projects about to get launched and big things on the horizon but meanwhile how does he support himself? How was able to pay for his lunch today of phytoplankton and sea vegetables.

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2009, 08:10:54 PM »
certainly was quite easy for your in your past wasnt

glad you have realized this

bless your heart
:-[  What ?

dodger

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2009, 08:17:26 PM »
Well, I didn't know he was super nice and funny as hell. Put me down as a believer.

What does he do for a living? I always hear about projects about to get launched and big things on the horizon but meanwhile how does he support himself? How was able to pay for his lunch today of phytoplankton and sea vegetables.
Oh sorry pellius,,Peter sold his home a few years ago made out of polls for 1.7 milion dollars but his wife screwed him over a bit and he has spent a lot of it on his creations projects,the sillysaurus solutions one,,so not sure of how much money he has,,david on the other hand is a well known photographer and ARTIST,,hes a poet and also records music and meditations and is also a very established portrait painter,amonst other things,,theres no 1 profession that you can put on David,he shoots a lot of still videos for BB and models....very talented.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #39 on: June 19, 2009, 08:30:55 PM »
yeah ok bud ::)

I wish you and Peter the best but be careful. Magical thinking can be harmful if you're not grounded and are vulnerable.

I sure wouldn't let any troubled and sensitive kid be around this guy.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2009, 09:12:11 PM »
Schizophrenic Narcissus...Usually very intelligent human beings...Not unlike our very own Waddy...

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2009, 09:18:07 PM »

lol...Bottom line is he will be seen as crazy until he can produce something that makes millions/billions of dollars...Then he will earn the right to be called eccentric... ;)

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2009, 09:22:01 PM »
Oh sorry pellius,,Peter sold his home a few years ago made out of polls for 1.7 milion dollars but his wife screwed him over a bit and he has spent a lot of it on his creations projects,the sillysaurus solutions one,,so not sure of how much money he has,,david on the other hand is a well known photographer and ARTIST,,hes a poet and also records music and meditations and is also a very established portrait painter,amonst other things,,theres no 1 profession that you can put on David,he shoots a lot of still videos for BB and models....very talented.

Most Artist have some form of mental illness...But don't get me wrong, its only a label that the sheep/and their rulers give to the world...Artist's are what make the world worth living...

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2009, 09:52:43 PM »
What's this guy's diagnosis? Is he on narcotics currently or is he schizo?

dumb
TEAM Nasser

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2009, 09:58:32 PM »
lol...Bottom line is he will be seen as crazy until he can produce something that makes millions/billions of dollars...Then he will earn the right to be called eccentric... ;)

very astute comment.....obviously you are familiar with paradoxical nature of our society

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2009, 10:08:19 PM »
There is not a thing wrong with him.  I seem to notice that the ones who lash out at him for whatever reason also tend to be single minded drones solely focused on the newest Iphone and their roadmap to middle management.

Peter transcends the humdrum and doldrums in ways that most never are fit or able to do so.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2009, 10:25:34 PM »
There is not a thing wrong with him.  I seem to notice that the ones who lash out at him for whatever reason also tend to be single minded drones solely focused on the newest Iphone and their roadmap to middle management.

Peter transcends the humdrum and doldrums in ways that most never are fit or able to do so.

wait TA... aren't you the one that was just bragging about your newest and best gaming computer you have with a geforce gtx 295, same thing as having the newest iPhone, isn't this hypocritical?

jt
TEAM Nasser

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2009, 10:50:44 PM »
wait TA... aren't you the one that was just bragging about your newest and best gaming computer you have with a geforce gtx 295, same thing as having the newest iPhone, isn't this hypocritical?

jt

I was comparing to further demonstrate the pointlessness of an IPhone and its poor capabilities.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2009, 10:55:04 PM »

I'd do that too if I had a million to burn or, as in your case, parents that financed me.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #49 on: June 19, 2009, 11:33:22 PM »

::)
blah blah blah----more senseless crap just to elicit responses

if you can seriously watch any of his youtube videos in full length and still think those arent ravings of a schizophrenic than obviously have never seen anyone afflicted with this disease or no absolutely nothing about it.

go easy this time though TA-----dont have a 5 page cut and paste meltdown like you did last time about the greyhound abuse thing ;)