Author Topic: The TRUE natural limit?  (Read 32048 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: The TRUE natural limit?
« Reply #150 on: June 25, 2009, 05:33:27 AM »
Here's Swede's 100% all natural friend

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #151 on: June 25, 2009, 05:36:05 AM »
Wow, he's a sailor!  ;D ;D

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #152 on: June 25, 2009, 10:05:44 AM »
This time you aren't right. Anyway that year I also pass the doping test. The first and only doping test in my life...  ;D

U have gyno in that pic.  ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #153 on: June 25, 2009, 10:09:02 AM »
He could be a member of Team Elite Genetics...

Member?

I'm the fucking captain

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: June 25, 2009, 07:32:11 PM »

Oh god, here we go again!

Thats Doug Miller - www.dougmillerpro.com 

He's a very old friend of mine, and he's definitely natural, and that picture is not photoshopped (That picture does him no justice - he's way bigger in person!)

Jeez, this will never end.  The guys has NEVER failed a drug test, piss test, lie detector, blood test, etc.

beard

• Getbig II
« Reply #155 on: June 26, 2009, 08:10:55 AM »

He's a very old friend of mine, and he's definitely natural, and that picture is not photoshopped (That picture does him no justice - he's way bigger in person!)

Jeez, this will never end.  The guys has NEVER failed a drug test, piss test, lie detector, blood test, etc.

He's probably never taken a drug test either ...

beard

• Getbig II
« Reply #156 on: June 26, 2009, 08:13:45 AM »
BTW you mofo, how many of people using get stuck in drug tests ... almost none ...

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: June 26, 2009, 09:33:54 AM »
He's probably never taken a drug test either ...

He has - I was there!  I've jumped in and tried to fight this in the other post about him, but I won't even bother this time - Doug's read this post and he is laughing about i!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #158 on: June 26, 2009, 09:40:11 AM »
Very solid natural physique there, a little too soft maybe.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #159 on: June 26, 2009, 10:10:24 AM »

::)
175lbs by 31st July

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: June 26, 2009, 10:28:01 AM »

:D

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: June 26, 2009, 12:10:29 PM »

I wish there was a "fuck you" smiley - I would use it right now LOL!

Believe whatever you guys want, and I'll go on believing what I want!

I'm out!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #162 on: June 26, 2009, 12:12:12 PM »
Your "friend" is a good cheater.  Maybe he could sell his secrets on ebay.

Dredlock Rasta

• Getbig III
  • Can't trust shadows after dark
« Reply #163 on: June 26, 2009, 12:28:07 PM »
For my eyes I looked like shit at 18 years old (the picture above). For your eyes that physique looks pretty good...so you think I wasn't natural. No problem. We're different. For me: shit. For you: good.

But did see yet my next years pics ('steve namat at 18' thread)? Something happened...  ::)

What could you have improved on?
Don't let em fool ya

beard

• Getbig II
« Reply #164 on: June 26, 2009, 06:00:03 PM »
I wish there was a "fuck you" smiley - I would use it right now LOL!

Believe whatever you guys want, and I'll go on believing what I want!

I'm out!

Sure believe in Santa Claus ... I won't stop you ...

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
  • Johnny Falcon for President
« Reply #165 on: December 27, 2009, 06:24:46 PM »
I believe this doug miller guy is "natural"... he admits to using all kinds of "natural test boosters" and all kinds of other OTC pro hormones and supplements. so i dont see why people have a hard time believing he doesnt use testosterone cyp, anadrol or whatever?

im sure the pro hormones are reasonably useful and work to a certain extent. I just question the safety of such drugs. Any moron can start a supplement company and put whatever they want into a bottle and sell it to the general public without the FDA having any say about the safety... Who knows if these chemicals are carcinogenic or not, or cause long term health problems... at least with real steroids, there is some track record and history.

To each their own.

-A DUB

body88

« Reply #166 on: December 27, 2009, 07:22:15 PM »
I believe this doug miller guy is "natural"... he admits to using all kinds of "natural test boosters" and all kinds of other OTC pro hormones and supplements. so i dont see why people have a hard time believing he doesnt use testosterone cyp, anadrol or whatever?

im sure the pro hormones are reasonably useful and work to a certain extent. I just question the safety of such drugs. Any moron can start a supplement company and put whatever they want into a bottle and sell it to the general public without the FDA having any say about the safety... Who knows if these chemicals are carcinogenic or not, or cause long term health problems... at least with real steroids, there is some track record and history.

To each their own.

-A DUB

Fyi, that's not natural  ::)  

This guy has some of the best genetics I've ever seen.  This is what he looked like while on the show surviver...no weights little food:

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: December 27, 2009, 07:24:47 PM »

To each their own.

-A DUB

Doug never admitted to using "all kinds of pro hormones"  all he said was taht he tried them once in the past!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #168 on: December 27, 2009, 07:30:21 PM »
lol good work BIG ACH we need to bust these pretenders in their foolprints hhahah
L

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #169 on: December 27, 2009, 07:33:46 PM »
natural my ass
TEAM WOLF

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #170 on: December 27, 2009, 07:36:49 PM »
natural my ass
As natural a dog fuckin a beach towel
L

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #171 on: December 27, 2009, 09:51:17 PM »
My picture is not about the natural limit...some people with more years of training and with better supplements can achieve a much better physique naturally. So this is why I can't understand when a hobby bodybuilder start using steroids...  ??? Why?

This is me at 18 years old, after 3 years of training, natural. No juice, no fat burners, no diuretic.

You're not very smart are you Namat? You will probably stay broke and poor for the rest of your life if you cant figure out why people who arent pro bodybuilders would use steroids. Most guys lift weights to impress females not a pro bodybuilding judges. Many guys have real jobs and cant spend as much time in the gym as a guy like you and staying natural on such a schedule would limit gains and limit pussy.

To most people with an iq over 90, it is rediculous that someone like you would juice to win a trophy and impress other bodybuilders, yet have a body that 99% of men and women think is disgusting.
shotgun on the team

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #172 on: December 27, 2009, 10:19:51 PM »

He says he is natural, he competes in tested organizations, and people who know him have come here and testified that he is natural. They all say that he lives bodybuilding and has been training for years this way. His diet is immaculate and his routine is flawless.

drug testing is a joke, you should know this. There are many compounds you can take and stop three days befor testing and piss clean. I bet half the people on here could get 4-5 people to come on the boards and claim they know them to be a life long natural. Hell almost everyone outside my closests friends thinks Im natural and only take protien. You are seriously Nieve man.
shotgun on the team

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #173 on: December 27, 2009, 10:51:01 PM »
haha - a lot of jealous haters in this thread.

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #174 on: December 28, 2009, 06:08:39 AM »
To most people with an iq over 90, it is rediculous that someone like you would juice to win a trophy and impress other bodybuilders, yet have a body that 99% of men and women think is disgusting.
Yeah it's much better to use steroids just because of your ego, your buddies and because of the girls...

HUUUUGE goal!

::)