Author Topic: ABC ObamaCare Special Turns Into Presidential Filibuster  (Read 3890 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: ABC ObamaCare Special Turns Into Presidential Filibuster
« Reply #50 on: June 25, 2009, 02:15:06 PM »
Ok i appreciate that. I got caught up in the Change talk..

Mal - do yourself a favor - dont feel guilty about getting rewarded well for your work.  You bust your ass for a reason and should not feel guilty about being rewarded for it. 

Trust me, I know very well myself.

Its the lazy bums and risk averse who dont want to put in the time or $$$$ in loans and deferred income who want to drag you down because they are too cheap to pay for anything. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #51 on: June 25, 2009, 02:22:55 PM »
Mal - do yourself a favor - dont feel guilty about getting rewarded well for your work.  You bust your ass for a reason and should not feel guilty about being rewarded for it. 

Trust me, I know very well myself.

Its the lazy bums and risk averse who dont want to put in the time or $$$$ in loans and deferred income who want to drag you down because they are too cheap to pay for anything. 

I thought you were firmly against Loans for college? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: June 25, 2009, 02:24:43 PM »
I thought you were firmly against Loans for college? 

Its an evil we have to live with because the govt is grossly involved in giving out too many loans and grants as it is. 

No one could ever afford med school without massive loans.  Its a crime: created, promoted, advanced, and enhanced by govt involvement.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #53 on: June 25, 2009, 02:26:51 PM »
Its an evil we have to live with because the govt is grossly involved in giving out too many loans and grants as it is. 

No one could ever afford med school without massive loans.  Its a crime: created, promoted, advanced, and enhanced by govt involvement.
Private loans are even worse.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #54 on: June 25, 2009, 03:33:16 PM »
Change may be ok mal...but you got to get paid too bro!

I love being a private family practice doc (I can even post on this board between patients!..I guess its kind of a release) but its hard to make money.  Right now I work 3 days a week at my practice and 2-3 days/week at a large employee health clinic.  I'll probably make $35,000 at my practice this yr.  Luckily, I make double that at the other clinic.  Still, approx $110,000/yr isn't very good for all I've been through.  At least I finally paid off my loans (after 8 yrs)...I don't spend that much $.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #55 on: June 25, 2009, 04:18:19 PM »
Change may be ok mal...but you got to get paid too bro!

I love being a private family practice doc (I can even post on this board between patients!..I guess its kind of a release) but its hard to make money.  Right now I work 3 days a week at my practice and 2-3 days/week at a large employee health clinic.  I'll probably make $35,000 at my practice this yr.  Luckily, I make double that at the other clinic.  Still, approx $110,000/yr isn't very good for all I've been through.  At least I finally paid off my loans (after 8 yrs)...I don't spend that much $.

No offense...Im sure you are a great guy..like seriously you are nothin but cool on here and i really look up to you...But with all due respect $110,000... ??? That hurts bro. And thats not what i expected. But i guess i am single with no children...that would work. But what if i get in to the elective stuff...i get paid a shit load more...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 25, 2009, 04:22:51 PM »
No offense...Im sure you are a great guy..like seriously you are nothin but cool on here and i really look up to you...But with all due respect $110,000... ??? That hurts bro. And thats not what i expected. But i guess i am single with no children...that would work. But what if i get in to the elective stuff...i get paid a shit load more...

Ha ha. 

Mal - when I cam out of law school they said the average grad made 80k - 100k.  That was garbage.  I was in top of the class, etc and was unemployed for 9 months.  It took me about 5 years to even get to that.  Now I do ok, but it took a long time.