Author Topic: fuck natty...get on gear  (Read 11062 times)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Re: fuck natty...get on gear
« Reply #75 on: June 26, 2009, 03:20:01 PM »
Not quite crotch, see melting down is getting overly emotional posting about a topic someone takes way too seriously.  You are by far the most emotional argumentative person on this board when it comes to steroids/natural discussions.  Like clockwork you show up whining in this thread too, you've melted down about the same discussion a million times.  Clearly something is seriously wrong with your mind regarding these subjects.  Your obsession with steroid users and 'natural bodybuilding' is like bigbobs obsession with nasser - fucking weird.
Meltdown. :D
N

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: June 26, 2009, 03:26:41 PM »
Anybody who looks better than you must be on roids

Nobody has better genetics than you

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #77 on: June 26, 2009, 03:36:41 PM »
Anybody who looks better than you must be on roids

Nobody has better genetics than you
No, that's only 90% true.  I'm sure there are plenty out there who do better without drugs, I just never come across more than a few every couple years.
It's easy to tell the type, who are on.  They'll usually fluctuate in size, have overly bloated faces, etc.
If you've made great gains without drugs, I congratulate you, you're one of the few.  If someone looks great on their own, I give them credit.  I don't think, "He's on."  I think, "He looks pretty good.  Nice job."
It'd be great if people just went to the gym and killed it on their own, but today, it's a disgrace to walk in any Gold's Gym and see dozens of pretenders acting like bodybuilders.
I remember when I used to workout and have a respect for others, not today. ;)
N

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: June 26, 2009, 03:41:43 PM »
I just laugh at the guys who get all the possible side effects.

lobtser like bright red skin, awful facial and body acne, waterlogged appearance.
Horrendous bitch tits, moon face

It's hilarious when it all goes wrong for the unlucky guys who just don't respond well

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #79 on: June 26, 2009, 03:44:45 PM »
I just laugh at the guys who get all the possible side effects.

lobtser like bright red skin, awful facial and body acne, waterlogged appearance.
Horrendous bitch tits, moon face

It's hilarious when it all goes wrong for the unlucky guys who just don't respond well
At my gym, most have all the side effect and none of the benefits.  It's great. ;D
N

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: June 26, 2009, 03:46:15 PM »
 :)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #81 on: June 26, 2009, 03:47:33 PM »

Looking diesel, big G - dwarfing Jay Cutler in the background 8)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #82 on: June 26, 2009, 03:47:47 PM »
I hate the State.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #83 on: June 26, 2009, 03:48:11 PM »
Now, there's a big lad looking for his daily loaf.   ;D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #84 on: June 26, 2009, 03:51:35 PM »
No, that's only 90% true.  I'm sure there are plenty out there who do better without drugs, I just never come across more than a few every couple years.
It's easy to tell the type, who are on.  They'll usually fluctuate in size, have overly bloated faces, etc.
If you've made great gains without drugs, I congratulate you, you're one of the few.  If someone looks great on their own, I give them credit.  I don't think, "He's on."  I think, "He looks pretty good.  Nice job."
It'd be great if people just went to the gym and killed it on their own, but today, it's a disgrace to walk in any Gold's Gym and see dozens of pretenders acting like bodybuilders.
I remember when I used to workout and have a respect for others, not today. ;)

Do you congratulate natural guys with poor genetics who don't look like anything special and train hard despite that?
I hate the State.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: June 26, 2009, 03:51:56 PM »
Looking diesel, big G - dwarfing Jay Cutler in the background 8)

LOL

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: June 26, 2009, 03:52:52 PM »
Looking good is all relative.

If I see a guy who struggles to add mass stay lean etc and i see changes ill say goo dimprovement or looking well mate.

I will aslo do this to teh genetic freaks who look ENORMOUS and improve

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #87 on: June 26, 2009, 03:54:41 PM »
Looking good is all relative.

If I see a guy who struggles to add mass stay lean etc and i see changes ill say goo dimprovement or looking well mate.

I will aslo do this to teh genetic freaks who look ENORMOUS and improve

I tell you, I wish I had pics of myself from 5 years ago, hell, I look better than my pics from 2 years ago.
I hate the State.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #88 on: June 26, 2009, 03:56:06 PM »
Do you congratulate natural guys with poor genetics who don't look like anything special and train hard despite that?
I have more respect for fatbodies making little progress, but doing it themselves than pro bodybuilders.
So yeah.  It takes more heart to do anything on your own, rather than rely on a magic pill to take you there.
N

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #89 on: June 26, 2009, 04:14:41 PM »
I have more respect for fatbodies making little progress, but doing it themselves than pro bodybuilders.
So yeah.  It takes more heart to do anything on your own, rather than rely on a magic pill to take you there.

stop being such a miserable hater, live and let live for fucks sake!
Thunderdome approved

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #90 on: June 26, 2009, 05:12:33 PM »
stop being such a miserable hater, live and let live for fucks sake!
Nah, I'll just keep on judging people.  It's more fun that way.
Being miserable and disagreeing with a lifestyle...two different things.
Also, disagreeing vs. "hating", two separate things.

The ghetto term "hater", is used incorrectly all the time.  If you are in envy of someone, then put them down because of it...that would be hating.
To not agree with a lifestyle or dislike someone on it's own, is simply a choice.

If I see a rapper with 40" rims being an asshole, I would call him a douchebag.  Of course, I'd be deemed a "hater" then.  It's a great way to fend off tons of people, who think you're just a douchebag.
I'm sure people disagree with me on this board, but I wouldn't call them "haters", they simply perceive me as a douchebag.
N

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #91 on: June 26, 2009, 08:33:18 PM »
I have to say...I kinds see where Croatch is coming from.

As a natty dude who owns 92% of the juicers as well, you get a weird, almost hostile vibe from them at the gym. I'm not a freak like Croatch....I'm not gonna wear a "Natty and proud" shirt, but there is kind of a "That's right motherfuKKer, i don't stick needles in my ass and i fucking own the living shit out of you".... thing going on. There was a Older dude in my gym a few days ago, Obviously on everything in the book. he had the nasty Sly Stallone GH veins in his arms and pecs, was red as a beet and just a blatantly skinny dude all jacked up on shit and I must have caught him staring at me 10 times, So I think it's the juicers who have the complex.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #92 on: June 26, 2009, 08:48:38 PM »

As a natty dude who owns 92% of the juicers as well, you get a weird, almost hostile vibe from them at the gym. I'm not a freak like Croatch....I'm not gonna wear a "Natty and proud" shirt, but there is kind of a "That's right motherfuKKer, i don't stick needles in my ass and i fucking own the living shit out of you".... thing going on. There was a Older dude in my gym a few days ago, Obviously on everything in the book. he had the nasty Sly Stallone GH veins in his arms and pecs, was red as a beet and just a blatantly skinny dude all jacked up on shit and I must have caught him staring at me 10 times, So I think it's the juicers who have the complex.

Anybody natural and delusional enough to think they look better then 99% of the juicers, esp. in a city like Las Vegas is smoking some good crack!!

lol

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: June 26, 2009, 08:50:18 PM »
Anybody natural and delusional enough to think they look better then 99% of the juicers, esp. in a city like Las Vegas is smoking some good crack!!

lol

I said 92%  ;D

And I'm in AZ.

Bast175

« Reply #94 on: June 26, 2009, 08:53:01 PM »
i don't get people who don't go on the gas cuz it is a "moral" issue

the only reasons you shouldn't be on the gear are because:
a) you can't afford it
b) don't have a good hook up
and/or
c) you aren't educated yet to how to use

trust me, "God" doesn't care if you go on the gas so "morality" shouldn't be a reason

it's also temporary, and even those that know how to use it seem to get some level of side effects.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: June 26, 2009, 09:06:44 PM »

As a natty dude who owns 92% of the juicers as well, you get a weird, almost hostile vibe from them at the gym.  there is kind of a "That's right motherfuKKer, i don't stick needles in my ass and i fucking own the living shit out of you".... thing going on. .

Really? You get a hostile vibe? I think that’s all in your head. 

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: June 26, 2009, 09:07:49 PM »
Not quite crotch, see melting down is getting overly emotional posting about a topic someone takes way too seriously.  You are by far the most emotional argumentative person on this board when it comes to steroids/natural discussions.  Like clockwork you show up whining in this thread too, you've melted down about the same discussion a million times.  Clearly something is seriously wrong with your mind regarding these subjects.  Your obsession with steroid users and 'natural bodybuilding' is like bigbobs obsession with nasser - fucking weird.

truth.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: June 26, 2009, 09:18:20 PM »
Really? You get a hostile vibe? I think that’s all in your head. 

I don't...I am a pretty sharp judge of character.

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: June 26, 2009, 09:29:52 PM »
I don't...I am a pretty sharp judge of character.

here’s the thing – I cant get my mind around the idea.. that people are so worried about other guys in the gym… if they’re larger or whatever. I just don’t think most people care.. but I could be wrong. I’ve never felt hostile towards anyone because they look better than me.

It seems silly to me. I think you're reading too much into it... but again, I could be wrong.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: June 26, 2009, 09:33:56 PM »
here’s the thing – I cant get my mind around the idea.. that people are so worried about other guys in the gym… if they’re larger or whatever. I just don’t think most people care.. but I could be wrong. I’ve never felt hostile towards anyone because they look better than me.

It seems silly to me. I think you're reading too much into it... but again, I could be wrong.

It seems silly to me too, i'm a live and let live guy.

But the gym i'm going to now has a couple of youngish clicks that have the two or three geared up guys and their syncophants

, and it's not  my imagination that they peacock a little less when the old guy that looks real good is in the vicinity