Author Topic: fuck natty...get on gear  (Read 10982 times)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Re: fuck natty...get on gear
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2009, 01:23:35 PM »
Beg your pardon. Guess that's my cue to call it a day and get some sleep.

And maybe Matt is able to do the judging thing because of his high IQ ?

Its 8am  ???
P

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2009, 01:28:24 PM »
Its 8am  ???

I don't sleep at set times - just whenever I feel like it, lol. I don't like daytime much other than for sleeping.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2009, 01:31:07 PM »
let me guess 600grams of protein/day is the answer to huge gaines  ::),,,oh lets not froget has to be from trueprotein.com

Gear is not the answer folks.Croatch happens to be very lucky, to have his size and body shape for being drug free.He does train hard, and eat right, but he has good genetics.I talked to a guy in the gym last night who looked like dog shit, on the gear and off the gear.He did a local show and got 6th, place out of 6 guys.He did a good amount of gear to.He says to me last night, man I wish I would have really geared up when I competed, I would have went somewhere..
He was using more gear then I was using.He competed at 210lbs, and looked horrible.I competed at 252-258lbs, and this guy weighed 45lbs less on stage them me, and was telling me he needed more gear,lol.He has a long torso, long odd muscle bellies, so bascially he is a genetic cluster fu#$#.
Guys steroids arent the answer.All steroids do is amplify what you already have.SO if you look like shit naturally all juice will do is make you look like a bigger piece of s#$#.
Steroids wont give you round muscle bellies, small joints or good symetry.
If most guys looked like Croatch they probably wouldnt do steroids.But they would have to drink alot of breast milk, which is Croatches secret to his natural growth and recovery.Croatch drinks so much breast milk when he cuts himself shaving he bleeds breast milk, lol.
To many natural guys, think, if I did steroids I would be Mr Olympia, WRONG!!!!!!!!!!
Its all about genetics.Either you have good ones or you dont.Croatch happens to be one of the lucky guys who has pretty good genes, even if he is only 5'4" lol im jk, he is 5'8" I think.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2009, 01:31:50 PM »
Talk to us in another year, when you lose your gains. ;)
Remember, anyone can take gear and put on 20lbs overnight, most can't do squat on their own.
To say you're a pussy for not taking drugs is a pretty good argument, but similar to someone in high school saying, "Don't be a pussy , just try some coke."
 ::)
Remember, roids are for those who can't kick ass on their own.  You're in the majority...feel better about that.  Enjoy the 2 months or pretending to be a bodybuilder.  People everywhere are pretending.  Every time I enter the gym, I'm flattered at the emulation around me.
Wahahahhahahahahhahahhahaaahahahahhahahahhahahaaa!!!

I am the only natural bber here!

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2009, 01:34:52 PM »
I don't sleep at set times - just whenever I feel like it, lol. I don't like daytime much other than for sleeping.

Kiwiol = Vampire  :o
P

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2009, 01:35:34 PM »
i don't get people who don't go on the gas cuz it is a "moral" issue

the only reasons you shouldn't be on the gear are because:
a) you can't afford it
b) don't have a good hook up
and/or
c) you aren't educated yet to how to use

trust me, "God" doesn't care if you go on the gas so "morality" shouldn't be a reason

so what's your excuse?

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2009, 01:36:26 PM »
lets not talk about the tiem you did,,hormones then you claim im off hormoens blah,,,bha,,ahll ::)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2009, 01:38:35 PM »
lets not talk about the tiem you did,,hormones then you claim im off hormoens blah,,,bha,,ahll ::)
I say.
If the gear is that strong, i must be miserable in front of them.
The gear is not a magic bar.
The majority of people cant get the great result from it.
Cus they dont train hard nor eat well.
Simple.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2009, 01:40:31 PM »
Well said.I would agree.  Taking gear and work ethic are not related.  Most people don't train very hard or have a clue what they're doing.
Making great gains natural...there's pretty much no way this is happening, unless you put in consistent work for a while.  With gear, you can simply coast to your goals....very true.So, you came off, kept all your gains.  Congratulations, you're the first.Wouldn't you rather get a stare, knowing you're the one behind your gains, rather than a cycle?  To me, there's just nothing great about drug gains.  Inject, lift=20lbs instantly.
Then when people ask you how you make your gains, you can be a man and tell them it's just training and dedication, rather than lie about your drug habit?
Most people are fine with taking drugs for the illusion of achieving a physique, I'm not.
If you need drugs to get a girl to look your way, is that something good?

::)  Oh brother
Arent you getting just a little big for your britches here croatch?
Youre acting like your physique is anything but mediocre at best in the grand scheme of things....

seste

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2009, 01:43:56 PM »
I say.
If the gear is that strong, i must be miserable in front of them.
The gear is not a magic bar.
The majority of people cant get the great result from it.
Cus they dont train hard nor eat well.
Simple.

These guys must do something seriously wrong,i feel sorry for them. Do they even train their legs..or should i ask:do they even train???

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2009, 01:57:34 PM »
These guys must do something seriously wrong,i feel sorry for them. Do they even train their legs..or should i ask:do they even train???
The guy next to me in the last competition.
he trained hard and earned 2nd in his class.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2009, 02:03:56 PM »
but if you take it, at least look like you take it.
id rather look like shit by bodybuilding standards but have it done natural then getting owned by a natural while being on drugs.

agreed.

someone should pass the gem of insight on to arvillia.
b

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2009, 02:12:49 PM »
Kiwiol = Vampire  :o
No surprises, there. Vampires are the A-List of the Underworld. Werewolves are obviously middle-class and Zombies strictly working-class.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2009, 02:15:20 PM »
No surprises, there. Vampires are the A-List of the Underworld. Werewolves are obviously middle-class and Zombies strictly working-class.
Werewolves are way more stronger than Vampires arent they?

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2009, 02:25:17 PM »

Nice job.
I can't imagine being one of these fools who take drugs, looks terrible, then steps on a stage and calls it an "accomplishment". ::)
Truly sad.
N

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2009, 02:27:21 PM »
Nice job.
I can't imagine being one of these fools who take drugs, looks terrible, then steps on a stage and calls it an "accomplishment". ::)
Truly sad.
Highly agreed.
If you take drugs and dont look like a pro. Its a misery for me.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2009, 02:30:16 PM »
Werewolves are way more stronger than Vampires arent they?
I have no idea, bro. I was just using a simple Marxist analysis to rate the Underworld in relationship to the means of production.  ;D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2009, 02:33:59 PM »

Where does Frankenstein's monster rank in that, chimps?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2009, 02:34:57 PM »
I have no idea, bro. I was just using a simple Marxist analysis to rate the Underworld in relationship to the means of production.  ;D
Vampire= Turn into mist, fast move, strength  weakpoints=sun,garlic, cruz

Werewolf=Spiritual attack(Using mirror and attack their enemy),extraordinaly strength,fast move,quick recovery    weakpoints=silver

Its obvious

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #44 on: June 25, 2009, 02:39:56 PM »
Where does Frankenstein's monster rank in that, chimps?
Good question, Show. I'll defer to my good colleague, Edgar Winter:

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #45 on: June 25, 2009, 02:44:22 PM »
so what's your excuse?

a, b and (somewhat) c

also, i  enjoy being built like bruce lee for the time being

however, i totally have no morals so i have the lack of morality thing down

beard

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: June 25, 2009, 03:20:33 PM »
but if you take it, at least look like you take it.
id rather look like shit by bodybuilding standards but have it done natural then getting owned by a natural while being on drugs.

I'm sorry you feel you look like shit. But I guess I shouldn't be because you are happy about looking like shit being natural ...

beard

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2009, 03:31:57 PM »
BTW Uranus, I mean Mars, the reason you believe naturals can own cycling bodybuilders, is because the guys you think are natural are juiced up, and full of shit ...

If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck ...

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: June 25, 2009, 03:33:14 PM »
Gear isn't cheating because naturally you have a limit. You will not go past that without gear so what can you do if you want that?

Croatch is right though, few people train hard and that carries over to gear users. Which is why people don't hold the mass when they come off but if you are dedicated you will.

beard

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: June 25, 2009, 03:42:29 PM »
For all you naturals here, if there are any, how do you know that you get any effect using steroids. Maybe you don't, you have never tried it so you just don't know. You just look on pics and say he is big because of juice .. jada jada. You don't know what kind of effect roids have on you. Maybe all the juicing BB's get their results from hard work and not from the juice ... The thing is most people that take juice don't get so much better that some of you want to believe. It's no miracle drug. You have to work you ass off to gain on or off juice. You naturals, don't say so much about using before you tried it yourself. Most of you nats would still be skinny.