Author Topic: fuck natty...get on gear  (Read 11047 times)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
fuck natty...get on gear
« on: June 25, 2009, 11:05:03 AM »
you dont know what your missing out on, the total euphoria of the perfect gym session,,,, u only live once for fucks sake, stop being a pussy...........

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Re: fuck natty...get on gear
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2009, 11:10:43 AM »
you dont know what your missing out on, the total euphoria of the perfect gym session,,,, u only live once for fucks sake, stop being a pussy...........
Talk to us in another year, when you lose your gains. ;)
Remember, anyone can take gear and put on 20lbs overnight, most can't do squat on their own.
To say you're a pussy for not taking drugs is a pretty good argument, but similar to someone in high school saying, "Don't be a pussy , just try some coke."
 ::)
Remember, roids are for those who can't kick ass on their own.  You're in the majority...feel better about that.  Enjoy the 2 months or pretending to be a bodybuilder.  People everywhere are pretending.  Every time I enter the gym, I'm flattered at the emulation around me.
N

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2009, 11:12:34 AM »

Fucking right, most of these natty idiots don't understand the science behind steroids and why and how they work..it's sad, they'll take all this other shit, tylenol, advil, oxy, xanax, lorazepam and 20 other meds but stay away from gear cause it's so bad and evil... it is used in medical practice for many reasons.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2009, 11:20:32 AM »
Fucking right, most of these natty idiots don't understand the science behind steroids and why and how they work..it's sad, they'll take all this other shit, tylenol, advil, oxy, xanax, lorazepam and 20 other meds but stay away from gear cause it's so bad and evil... it is used in medical practice for many reasons.

Fuck that! take all that plus steroids and ad some coke,pot,x,and booze to the mix and now your talkin.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2009, 11:25:36 AM »
been off 2 yr and im still 235.... so fuck you !!!, nothing wrong with building a natural base,,, but you only live once, enjoy your hobby to the full,,,, its like shagging bare back but even better!!!!

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2009, 11:25:36 AM »
Talk to us in another year, when you lose your gains. ;)
Remember, anyone can take gear and put on 20lbs overnight, most can't do squat on their own.
To say you're a pussy for not taking drugs is a pretty good argument, but similar to someone in high school saying, "Don't be a pussy , just try some coke."
 ::)
Remember, roids are for those who can't kick ass on their own.  You're in the majority...feel better about that.  Enjoy the 2 months or pretending to be a bodybuilder.  People everywhere are pretending.  Every time I enter the gym, I'm flattered at the emulation around me.

I see what your saying Croatch, but at the same time, you can't assume everyone who is not natural can't achieve anything without them or doesn't work their ass off.  Yes I have seen many lazy AAS users but also many work very hard as well. 

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2009, 11:29:32 AM »
just for the pure fun of it,, i'll probly do a quiky cycle before my summer hols, just to relive my glory days, abbs for the beach etc... just so people like you can go,,, 'yeh, he looks good, but he cheats cos he takes gear', as your girl yawns at you and purrs at me..........

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • http://www.sickipedia.org/
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2009, 11:32:26 AM »

Oh now i've read this full and balanced review on the use of steroids in BB''ing i'll start.

You only live once.....hmmmm.... so you saying try anything..... do men's dongs fit into your mantra?

dirty boy

ta ta
Ta ta nerds!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2009, 11:35:56 AM »
but if you take it, at least look like you take it.
id rather look like shit by bodybuilding standards but have it done natural then getting owned by a natural while being on drugs.

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2009, 11:40:38 AM »
id rather look like shit by bodybuilding standards but have it done natural then getting owned by a natural while being on drugs.

Agreeed 100%.  Unfortunately, I would say that only about 15% do, and that's being generous. 

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2009, 11:42:29 AM »
Gear is not the answer folks.Croatch happens to be very lucky, to have his size and body shape for being drug free.He does train hard, and eat right, but he has good genetics.I talked to a guy in the gym last night who looked like dog shit, on the gear and off the gear.He did a local show and got 6th, place out of 6 guys.He did a good amount of gear to.He says to me last night, man I wish I would have really geared up when I competed, I would have went somewhere..
He was using more gear then I was using.He competed at 210lbs, and looked horrible.I competed at 252-258lbs, and this guy weighed 45lbs less on stage them me, and was telling me he needed more gear,lol.He has a long torso, long odd muscle bellies, so bascially he is a genetic cluster fu#$#.
Guys steroids arent the answer.All steroids do is amplify what you already have.SO if you look like shit naturally all juice will do is make you look like a bigger piece of s#$#.
Steroids wont give you round muscle bellies, small joints or good symetry.
If most guys looked like Croatch they probably wouldnt do steroids.But they would have to drink alot of breast milk, which is Croatches secret to his natural growth and recovery.Croatch drinks so much breast milk when he cuts himself shaving he bleeds breast milk, lol.
To many natural guys, think, if I did steroids I would be Mr Olympia, WRONG!!!!!!!!!!
Its all about genetics.Either you have good ones or you dont.Croatch happens to be one of the lucky guys who has pretty good genes, even if he is only 5'4" lol im jk, he is 5'8" I think.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2009, 11:44:35 AM »
Gear is not the answer folks.Croatch happens to be very lucky, to have his size and body shape for being drug free.He does train hard, and eat right, but he has good genetics.I talked to a guy in the gym last night who looked like dog shit, on the gear and off the gear.He did a local show and got 6th, place out of 6 guys.He did a good amount of gear to.He says to me last night, man I wish I would have really geared up whe3n I competed, I would have went somewhere..
He was using more gear then I was using.He competed at 210lbs, and looked horrible.I competed at 252-258lbs, and this guy weighed 45lbs less on stage them me, and was telling me he needed more gear,lol.I had a long torso, long odd muscle bellies, so bascially he is a genetic cluster fu#$#.
Guys steroids arent the answer.All steroids do is amplify what you already have.SO if you look like shit naturally all juice will do is make you look like a bigger piece of s#$#.
If mosy guys looked like Croatch they probably wouldnt do steroids.But they would have to drink alot of breast milk, which is Croatches secret to his natural growth and recovery.Croatch drinks so much breast milk when he cuts himself shaving he bleeds breast milk, lol.
To many natural guys, think, if I did steroids I would be Mr Olympia, WRONG!!!!!!!!!!
Its all about genetics.Either you have good ones or you dont.Croatch happens to be one of the lucky guys who has pretty good genes, even if he is only 5'4" lol im jk, he is 5'8" I think.

i assume most here know these things.
but hey croatch is fucked in the height department.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2009, 11:46:54 AM »
Well said.
I see what your saying Croatch, but at the same time, you can't assume everyone who is not natural can't achieve anything without them or doesn't work their ass off.  Yes I have seen many lazy AAS users but also many work very hard as well. 
I would agree.  Taking gear and work ethic are not related.  Most people don't train very hard or have a clue what they're doing.
Making great gains natural...there's pretty much no way this is happening, unless you put in consistent work for a while.  With gear, you can simply coast to your goals....very true.
been off 2 yr and im still 235.... so fuck you !!!, nothing wrong with building a natural base,,, but you only live once, enjoy your hobby to the full,,,, its like shagging bare back but even better!!!!
So, you came off, kept all your gains.  Congratulations, you're the first.
just for the pure fun of it,, i'll probly do a quiky cycle before my summer hols, just to relive my glory days, abbs for the beach etc... just so people like you can go,,, 'yeh, he looks good, but he cheats cos he takes gear', as your girl yawns at you and purrs at me..........
Wouldn't you rather get a stare, knowing you're the one behind your gains, rather than a cycle?  To me, there's just nothing great about drug gains.  Inject, lift=20lbs instantly.
Then when people ask you how you make your gains, you can be a man and tell them it's just training and dedication, rather than lie about your drug habit?
Most people are fine with taking drugs for the illusion of achieving a physique, I'm not.
If you need drugs to get a girl to look your way, is that something good?
N

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2009, 11:49:05 AM »
Gear is not the answer folks.Croatch happens to be very lucky, to have his size and body shape for being drug free.He does train hard, and eat right, but he has good genetics.I talked to a guy in the gym last night who looked like dog shit, on the gear and off the gear.He did a local show and got 6th, place out of 6 guys.He did a good amount of gear to.He says to me last night, man I wish I would have really geared up when I competed, I would have went somewhere..
He was using more gear then I was using.He competed at 210lbs, and looked horrible.I competed at 252-258lbs, and this guy weighed 45lbs less on stage them me, and was telling me he needed more gear,lol.He has a long torso, long odd muscle bellies, so bascially he is a genetic cluster fu#$#.
If most guys looked like Croatch they probably wouldnt do steroids.But they would have to drink alot of breast milk, which is Croatches secret to his natural growth and recovery.Croatch drinks so much breast milk when he cuts himself shaving he bleeds breast milk, lol.

Are you saying I'm a midget with a breast milk drinking problem? ;D
I saw this one young mother the other day with some full DD's easily.  As she bent over to put her kid in the car seat, I slowed my pace to take in the mammory goodness before my eyes.  That lucky youngster!
i assume most here know these things.
but hey croatch is fucked in the height department.
Are you saying being 5' 7 1/2" isn't tall Mars?
N

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2009, 11:51:14 AM »
whats that in meters?

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2009, 11:54:24 AM »
whats that in meters?
1 think:)
3.3ft
N

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2009, 12:12:08 PM »

agreed.......having the effiminate body of a yourng luke perry with abs is no doubt a good feeling, but being 210-260 with abs puts you on  a whole dirrerent level 8) 8) 8)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2009, 12:18:51 PM »
i don't get people who don't go on the gas cuz it is a "moral" issue

the only reasons you shouldn't be on the gear are because:
a) you can't afford it
b) don't have a good hook up
and/or
c) you aren't educated yet to how to use

trust me, "God" doesn't care if you go on the gas so "morality" shouldn't be a reason

seste

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2009, 12:22:55 PM »
If you use drugs and gets "owned" by someone natural,then you suck at what you do,seriously how the hell can you be so bad.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2009, 12:26:48 PM »
whats that in meters?

171.45 cm or 1.71 m

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2009, 12:34:23 PM »
171.45 cm or 1.71 m
1 think:)
3.3ft
Is MattC on line?  I think we need an expert's input.   

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2009, 12:48:23 PM »
Steroids are for the weak minded.  

Now just sit back and watch the juicers jump all over that statement and try to "defend" themselves...

no one has to defend themselves from you......you are a fool. 

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2009, 12:49:30 PM »
Is MattC on line?  I think we need an expert's input.   

Haha there's nothing to it, really - it's a simple calculation.

Croatch is 5' 7.5", which is (5 x 12) + 7.5 = 67.5 inches => 67.5 inches x 2.54 cm/inch =  171.45 cm or 1.71 m

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2009, 12:52:39 PM »
Haha there's nothing to it, really - it's a simple calculation.

Croatch is 5' 7.5", which is (5 x 12) + 7.5 = 67.5 inches => 67.5 inches x 2.54 cm/inch =  171.45 cm or 1.71 m
Oh, I get the math part, Kiwi. I was just always amazed at Matty's ability to judge a person's height based on a jpeg, to 3 decimal places.   :o  :D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2009, 12:59:00 PM »
Oh, I get the math part, Kiwi. I was just always amazed at Matty's ability to judge a person's height based on a jpeg, to 3 decimal places.   :o  :D

Beg your pardon. Guess that's my cue to call it a day and get some sleep.

And maybe Matt is able to do the judging thing because of his high IQ ?