Author Topic: A price on life in USA  (Read 1799 times)

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
Re: A price on life in USA
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2009, 09:49:51 PM »
the guy i know was sent to jail on murder. It's all situational.

How did he get murder?  Was the guy in his house when he killed him?  That just does not fly.  A detective friend of mine said to just make sure they are in your house and you are good to unload.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2009, 11:53:41 PM »

the only thing that matte4rs in america is money ,,thats why people go there,,you have money you are king,,infact many in america are ilegals that because of their money are considered legal and authorities just close eyes because of the money ,,MONEY MAKES THE WORLD GO AROUND especialy in america and espexially now days

mj15 approved

This is 100 % correct. How much money you have has full effect on who you are, what you do, how you live... who your friends are.... etc.

Money is why as gh says, illegals can get away with raping the American taxpayer... and how growing pot will get you put in jail but growing tobacco will get you government subsidies, and why big billion-dollar banks can get free taxpayer money while millions of people are financially crashing.

Money can get you 99.9% of ANYTHING you want.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2009, 12:40:21 AM »
Maddoff today sentenced to 150 years! in prision, for theft mind you!  Do you know murders, get out in 20 years and sometimes less with good behavior.  The USA courts are sending a message, money is more important than human life in the USA, by all means the failing capitalistic system must be enforced at the cost of life.

jt
All these years I've thought these big white collar criminals were getting off way to lightly.  I mean typically they've got off way lighter than an armed bank robber or any number of other crimes really.  Yet they often steal way more money and ruin as many lives and usually more.  So now one gets the the book thrown at him and you're telling me what?  I was wrong all these years to think these fuckers should have the same justice system hanging over their heads?  Are you fking serious?

I'd like to see this treatment handed out to a few big bankers but Maddoff is the public scapegoat meant to make us all feel like justice was served.  Well it was but he's not the only white collar criminal who deserves a sentence like this, not by a long shot.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2009, 11:48:35 AM »
All these years I've thought these big white collar criminals were getting off way to lightly.  I mean typically they've got off way lighter than an armed bank robber or any number of other crimes really.  Yet they often steal way more money and ruin as many lives and usually more.  So now one gets the the book thrown at him and you're telling me what?  I was wrong all these years to think these fuckers should have the same justice system hanging over their heads?  Are you fking serious?

I'd like to see this treatment handed out to a few big bankers but Maddoff is the public scapegoat meant to make us all feel like justice was served.  Well it was but he's not the only white collar criminal who deserves a sentence like this, not by a long shot.

White collar crime is considered to be non-violent crime, there fore it is not as harshly punished as other crimes.

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2009, 08:42:10 PM »
Maddoff today sentenced to 150 years! in prision, for theft mind you!  Do you know murders, get out in 20 years and sometimes less with good behavior.  The USA courts are sending a message, money is more important than human life in the USA, by all means the failing capitalistic system must be enforced at the cost of life.

jt

no, you have to realize that he had multiple federal counts, each count carries a sentence.  Don't forget murderes can also get multiple life sentences or death penalty in some cases. 

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2009, 10:01:42 PM »

the only thing that matte4rs in america is money ,,thats why people go there,,you have money you are king,,infact many in america are ilegals that because of their money are considered legal and authorities just close eyes because of the money ,,MONEY MAKES THE WORLD GO AROUND especialy in america and espexially now days

mj15 approved

sadly this is true.

TEAM Nasser

Bast175

« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2009, 04:38:16 PM »
sadly this is true.

what is wrong with money being important?

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2009, 05:04:24 PM »
what is wrong with money being important?

nothing, if that is what makes you happy, but in the end money does not make you happy, so it is a long path of working hard for the "man" and you end up not happy when you finally get "rich".

jt
TEAM Nasser