Author Topic: How to meet women  (Read 11685 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: How to meet women
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2009, 03:00:19 PM »
Well, whatever I'm doing,it works for me. Like I said before,it's not like learning to ride a bicycle in that once you learn,you never forget.It does'nt work that way. You see, I've never really been very good with people in general. I guess it's just because they're so fucking unpredictable. My relationships with women in the past have hardly ever gone beyond the bedroom. Hair half way down my back,goatee,black leather motorcycle jacket,hot muscle car,fit, muscular,healthy, a cockyness and and attitude that women found very attractive. Hell, they were just as wild as I was. And judging from your advice,hey,this is Florida, just how "MATURE" are we talking about here? Hell, If I wanna go fuck some little old lady now it might as well be for her fucking money! That is not my goal.I'm still looking for that ONE. And if I never find her, I won't be remembered as someone who tried and failed. I'll be remembered as someone who tried and DIED looking for her. And I won't ever give up that search! NEVER!

When one looks, one never finds, Maimi and surrounding areas is basically a young single man's paradise, at 47 playing a young man's game looks pathetic to a woman who might think that you are the one. Many times we have seen "the One", she just wasn't wrapped up in the package that we wanted it to be!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2009, 03:18:44 PM »
yng466,

There is no 'one'.

yng466

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2009, 03:26:33 PM »
yng466,

There is no 'one'.
Never fucked a 10,but one night I Fucked 5 2's. I will not fuck a one, at least not anymore. Besides,I'm not going to drive all the way down to Miami just to get laid. that town is crazy!
PARTY LIKE A PIRATE!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2009, 04:14:59 PM »
I have never been so apathetic towards 'meeting women' in my life ever...as now. It is an interesting feeling.
I hate the State.

yng466

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2009, 05:21:30 PM »
They are strange,beautiful, exotic creatures are'nt they? They sure fascinate the hell out of me. There's so much about em' we still don't know.
PARTY LIKE A PIRATE!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2009, 10:24:12 AM »
Has anyone here ever read Paul Janka's book? This guy knows what he's talking about! Trust me it will absolutly change your life!!!!!
David D'Angelo has an excellent book that sort of how I do it. Being "cocky funny" and learning how to make fun of yourself in front of women without looking foolish.

The Mystery Method is also scientific and fail-proof.

Remember: Women do not breed with those who gathered the most, they breed with the best seducers.  - Mystery

Women who compete in the NPC breed with those who can gather the most clen, var and winstrol... not the best seducers.  - TheBlockhead.
?

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2009, 10:52:16 AM »

Women who compete in the NPC breed with those who can gather the most clen, var and winstrol... not the best seducers.  - TheBlockhead.

I pity their offspring.   :-\

HDPhysiques

• Getbig III
  • "Hi-Def Bodies in Hi-Def Video"
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2009, 11:58:04 PM »

ROFL!!!!
JOIN HDPhysiques!!!!

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2009, 06:23:11 AM »

I'm SURE you meant to say "Present company excluded..."   >:(
:)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2009, 12:37:42 AM »
David D'Angelo has an excellent book that sort of how I do it. Being "cocky funny" and learning how to make fun of yourself in front of women without looking foolish.

The Mystery Method is also scientific and fail-proof.

Remember: Women do not breed with those who gathered the most, they breed with the best seducers.  - Mystery

How many omen will be suduced by a 6 foot gangly dude wearing oversized Velvet top hat? John Delorean (yes that one) used to tell stories of seducing other GM execs wives, the man was flamboyant as hell, yet charming...