Author Topic: GH15 - Questions and Answered and getting called out...  (Read 42899 times)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Re: The greatest mystery of Getbig...
« Reply #100 on: July 06, 2009, 05:07:11 AM »
Why everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight ???
P

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #101 on: July 06, 2009, 05:08:36 AM »
I hate the State.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #102 on: July 06, 2009, 05:10:04 AM »

LOL. Hey, I've told ya, already. Stay out of my line of fire.   :D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #103 on: July 06, 2009, 05:10:43 AM »
LOL. Hey, I've told ya, already. Stay out of my line of fire.   :D

Very interesting talk...
I hate the State.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #104 on: July 06, 2009, 05:14:26 AM »
the fact that the mods are allowed to run roughshod through the G&O board: 'improving', deleating, and moving threads.........it almost like they are being instructed to sabatoge everything unique and interesting about this site.

oh, and why so many members have joined the site who appear to outwardly disdain everything about bodybuilding, and the culture it embodies ;) ;)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: July 06, 2009, 05:18:57 AM »
ron avidan is more involved into what goes on on this board as we know of.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: July 06, 2009, 08:25:55 PM »

Biggest mystery on Getbig? It's simple. One word...

' spotter. '

All we know is that he will appear in threads ripping away at Derek Anthony. Some say that he doesn't exist. Some here claim he is an inter-dimensional being who passes through different time warps and space at will. Some of the Getbig elders claim that he is Derek Anthony's other personality. Like in The Fight Club

Supposedly 240 knows the truth.

- Block!
?

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: July 06, 2009, 08:32:43 PM »
DOES ANY fella know how many licks does it take to get to the center of the lolipop?

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #108 on: July 06, 2009, 08:40:03 PM »
Vince G's training and nutrition log.

And what the hell did happen to alexxx?

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: July 06, 2009, 09:52:10 PM »
Vince G's training and nutrition log.

And what the hell did happen to alexxx?
he got smarter.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #110 on: July 06, 2009, 09:53:11 PM »
is the identity of Gh15

any others?

Everyone knows who gh15 is.  Nobody knows who Goatboy is!  :D
Ron: "I am lazy."

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: July 06, 2009, 09:54:11 PM »

The drug addict that married a muslim whore? :D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #112 on: July 06, 2009, 10:17:22 PM »
Does he eat the pussies of floridian supermodels?

That's me but i am trying to convince Debussey to come on over and chill on the beach  8)
D

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
Re: GH15 - Questions and Answered and getting called out...
« Reply #113 on: July 06, 2009, 11:08:13 PM »
Don’t compare COX blockers and NSAIDs to this protocol as they are not curing medication … they only make u not feel the pain (but it is there … i.e the problem is there) … anti biotic are different as well … some are taken only half a tab once, some for 5 days 2 caps, some for a week 3 caps a day, some for months, some once IM and some IV … sometimes once and some numerous times … each medication is taken differently but what I am saying is about the medication that are given on a long period of time … more than 4weeks … and that is medically speaking … not what people do … cause asthma medication was not designed for fat burning nor were diuretics for dropping weight

You probably never used tren or know anything abt it … the amount of time u can be on it is based on a lot of variables … yes people can stay on it for very long time … but u can never know unless u try … so is it worth the trying … maybe yes for bbers as they are in need of glory to prove to them selves that they exist … but thinking that u don’t have a problem before using tren is deferent than actually not having a problem … as tren can worsen these cases and definitely long period of using it can be a big factor is a problem is there to begin with without the person knowing

Once u know how tren is made u will understand that … the sides of tren are dark urine elevated kidney enzymes, pain in the kidney, blood cells in urine (even if not visible to the naked eye) and at extreme cases u piss blood … so I wonder how it effects the kidney  ::) … if u have tried it you would have understand what I am saying

As for the purity … once you know how it is made u will understand and the process of making it is a bit scary once u know that they are made in underground labs … as the shipment of the material before making it, the cleanliness of the whole facility and the filtering process plays a big role in that.  And if u don’t c Sediment in the bottle is doesn’t mean it is not there

And just for the record coffee filter in a funnel is not the right way to go with it ...  Hell … sometimes I think of making my own tren …at least I can do it in a lab with proper clean environment and proper sterile equipments.

And one more thing why do u think bodybuilders are getting pneumonia these day … and when u get tren coughs … what actually happens to your lungs??? These are the things that bodybuilders don’t pay attention to nor know what hit them … they just inject with knowing what it actually is or what it might do on the long term

DX

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #114 on: July 06, 2009, 11:14:53 PM »
- the identity of BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

- why did AleXXX disappear?

he's a big movie star now was in the movie 300
TEAM Nasser

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #115 on: July 07, 2009, 12:35:40 AM »
the sides of tren are dark urine elevated kidney enzymes, pain in the kidney, blood cells in urine (even if not visible to the naked eye) and at extreme cases u piss blood … so I wonder how it effects the kidney   … if u have tried it you would have understand what I am saying

NO NO AND AGAIN NO !

ONLY ABUSERS OF THE DRUG MAY HAVE THIS COMING THEIR WAY ! VERY FEW USE 200 MG EVERY SINGLE DAY FOR MONTHS OVER MONTHS,,

AT 100 MG A DAY NOTHING HAPPENS URINE IS LITTLE DEPPER YELLOW NOTHING SERIOUS LOOK ABSOLUTELY NORMAL AND FEEL ABSOLUTELY NORMAL ,,OFCOURSE DRINK WATER ALWAYS IN ANY CASE OFF AND ON TREN

THE KIDNEY IS NOT AFFECTED UNLESS ON VERY HIGH DOSES FOR VERY LOGN TIME,,,I BEEN ON TRNBOLONE FOR 3 MONTHS GETTING READY FOR LAST COMPETUITION AND EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT! SO STOP WITH THIS BALONIE ALAMANI,,I HAVE USED MORE FINA THAN YOU HAVE USED ALL HORMONES PUT TOGETHER ,,AND I ABUSED IT AND STILL EVERYTHING IS NORMAL FROM BLOOD TO URINE AND INBETWEEN ,,

THE PROBLEM IS WITH THE FELLAS WHO USE 200 MG A DAY AND DRINK A 6 PACK AFTER WORK AND DOTN DRINK WATER ENOUGH NO MATYTER WHAT THEY ARE ON,, THE PROBLEM IS WITH THE FELLAS WHO DONT GET PURE POWDERS BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE GOOD SUPPLIERS,,THE PROBLEM IS WHEN YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU DO WHICH IS TRUE TO 50% OF GENERATION NOTHIGNESS WHEN IT COMES TO BODYBUILDING

mj15 approved
fallen angel

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #116 on: July 07, 2009, 03:03:08 AM »
when... if ever... are you going to reveal who you are?...

maybe when you retire from the stage...?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #117 on: July 07, 2009, 03:42:16 AM »
GH do you like these guys?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #118 on: July 07, 2009, 06:37:49 AM »
Don’t compare COX blockers and NSAIDs to this protocol as they are not curing medication … they only make u not feel the pain (but it is there … i.e the problem is there) … anti biotic are different as well … some are taken only half a tab once, some for 5 days 2 caps, some for a week 3 caps a day, some for months, some once IM and some IV … sometimes once and some numerous times … each medication is taken differently but what I am saying is about the medication that are given on a long period of time … more than 4weeks … and that is medically speaking … not what people do … cause asthma medication was not designed for fat burning nor were diuretics for dropping weight

You probably never used tren or know anything abt it … the amount of time u can be on it is based on a lot of variables … yes people can stay on it for very long time … but u can never know unless u try … so is it worth the trying … maybe yes for bbers as they are in need of glory to prove to them selves that they exist … but thinking that u don’t have a problem before using tren is deferent than actually not having a problem … as tren can worsen these cases and definitely long period of using it can be a big factor is a problem is there to begin with without the person knowing

Once u know how tren is made u will understand that … the sides of tren are dark urine elevated kidney enzymes, pain in the kidney, blood cells in urine (even if not visible to the naked eye) and at extreme cases u piss blood … so I wonder how it effects the kidney  ::) … if u have tried it you would have understand what I am saying

As for the purity … once you know how it is made u will understand and the process of making it is a bit scary once u know that they are made in underground labs … as the shipment of the material before making it, the cleanliness of the whole facility and the filtering process plays a big role in that.  And if u don’t c Sediment in the bottle is doesn’t mean it is not there

And just for the record coffee filter in a funnel is not the right way to go with it ...  Hell … sometimes I think of making my own tren …at least I can do it in a lab with proper clean environment and proper sterile equipments.

And one more thing why do u think bodybuilders are getting pneumonia these day … and when u get tren coughs … what actually happens to your lungs??? These are the things that bodybuilders don’t pay attention to nor know what hit them … they just inject with knowing what it actually is or what it might do on the long term

DX

Again, you are saying you know "how it's made" and that there's "sediment" in the powder etc. Why not explain what this "sediment" is and why it's kidney toxic?

And the cough, while it's more common with tren, can happen with other UG steroids as well. I've seen it. And in fact can happen with HG products too - it is described in male birth control studies with testosterone for example.

The dark urine is not necessarily blood. You can get dark urine almost immediately when starting steroids and I feel this is due to water retention. Not always liver or kidney problems. And some people claim different color urine is due to the binders in Fina pellets or whatever coloring the urine.

So you're saying tren itself isn't toxic. And since you say you've had products analyzed then do a favor to the community and explain in detail why UG tren powders are kidney toxic - what the kidney toxic compounds are and why this is something that only happens with trenbolone powder.

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #119 on: July 07, 2009, 07:05:58 AM »
Nobody cares

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #120 on: July 07, 2009, 11:55:47 AM »
Again, you are saying you know "how it's made" and that there's "sediment" in the powder etc. Why not explain what this "sediment" is and why it's kidney toxic?

And the cough, while it's more common with tren, can happen with other UG steroids as well. I've seen it. And in fact can happen with HG products too - it is described in male birth control studies with testosterone for example.

The dark urine is not necessarily blood. You can get dark urine almost immediately when starting steroids and I feel this is due to water retention. Not always liver or kidney problems. And some people claim different color urine is due to the binders in Fina pellets or whatever coloring the urine.

So you're saying tren itself isn't toxic. And since you say you've had products analyzed then do a favor to the community and explain in detail why UG tren powders are kidney toxic - what the kidney toxic compounds are and why this is something that only happens with trenbolone powder.

ya ya ... whatever u say

get back to me when u learn how to make ur own tren

dustin

« Reply #121 on: July 07, 2009, 01:22:01 PM »
ya ya ... whatever u say

aliamini, I have seen people make tren. I know some guys who've run UGLs and friends regularly brew their own tren. It's not rocket science. There are guides all over the internet for making shitty tren products, which is how most people brew their own. Even so, it's not as much a detriment as you make it out to be. If you abuse shitty tren then yes, what you say is 100% true. Bring those side effects down a notch and everything you say is about accurate. It's just no where near as dangerous as you make it out to be.

Everything you say = correct, except you've exaggerated everything too much. BTW, sounds like you're on too much tren or androgens right now. You're melting down, bro.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #122 on: July 07, 2009, 04:01:40 PM »
finaplix-h

;D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #123 on: July 07, 2009, 04:05:51 PM »
ya ya ... whatever u say

You do not know what you're talking about or you'd explain in detail. You'd tell us what the toxic compound is and you'd explain the mechanism behind kidney toxicity from tren. The only related info I've heard is a rumor about a toxic compound formed when manufacturing trenbolone enanathate but tren ace is the most popular one used and the one associated with all the horror stories.

I do not make tren or any other steroid nor do I know anything about hormone synthesis. I'm not a chemist. I do not know if tren or something within the UG trenbolone products is toxic and it seems you do not either. All you have given is some very vague claims. Why don't you map out the mechanism, if you do now it? Would cement your guru status for sure as I haven't seen the trenbolone kidney toxicity connection explained ANYWHERE in detail before.

Do you sell your trenbolone to clients only? What does it cost?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #124 on: July 07, 2009, 04:07:11 PM »
If you abuse shitty tren then yes, what you say is 100% true.

What is it about the tren that makes it toxic to the kidney? Does this pertain to tren only or all other homebrew drugs?