Author Topic: Pet Python kills Florida toddler  (Read 7994 times)

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
Re: Pet Python kills Florida toddler
« Reply #75 on: July 02, 2009, 07:20:36 AM »
I was refering to you my anonymous friend.... I'm sure you look "good"... just prove your existence to us sweety...

He already claimed to look a 1000 time better than trailer father, don't understand why he can't post a pic

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #76 on: July 02, 2009, 08:15:43 AM »
QFT.

Fuck special training for the owners...you cannot train an animal not to act on instinct. 

If there's one thing I know in this world, it's that you can't fix stupid.  And if a person reaches adulthood without having learned common sense, then they're going to go through life without it....sorta like my idiot fucking ex-wife who let the dog eat chocolate tonite. 

Oh, but that's not even the issue...dog is clearly sick, but instead of looking up some info on what to do - or calling me and letting me handle it - she's sitting there watching fucking TV when I get to the house to drop off some stuff for her. 

Dog lived with me for the previous 10 days while she went out of town, so I think I'm going to keep him up here for a while until she gets her shit straight. 

You need to give that stupid bitch a good whack to the back of the head, she almost killed your dog.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #77 on: July 02, 2009, 09:04:05 AM »
why does stuff like this always happen in florida?

E
E

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: July 02, 2009, 09:05:44 AM »
STFU

oh look we have somebody else that just "loves" children :D

spinnis

« Reply #79 on: July 02, 2009, 09:09:13 AM »
arms finally reached 16 inches today booooooom

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: July 02, 2009, 11:24:20 AM »
why? what makes kids so speacial? They haven't contributed to our society one bit - in fact they tend to leach until they reach an age of 16 or more.

And whoever came up with that Oh so wonderfull phrase - The children are our future... well fuck that woman (only a woman can come up with that bollox) chances are most of them turn up to be either semi retarded or simply fucking stupid.

Man there is some truth to this, it seems sometimes you will get the crap that a childs life is worth more than an adults.  If there was a choice they would rather see you die then the little brat, "because they are a child"  fuck that!

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #81 on: July 02, 2009, 03:27:53 PM »
If i had a kid, i'd never have a snake in the house. People are stupid.

http://www.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUSTRE56067K20090701

MIAMI (Reuters) - A Florida toddler was strangled on Wednesday by a 12-foot (3.6-meter) albino Burmese python that escaped from a holding tank in the girl's home, authorities said.

The pet's owner, a boyfriend of the child's mother, found the python on top of the 2-year-old girl in the rural community of Oxford, about 50 miles northwest of Orlando.

The python apparently broke free in the night, entered the girl's bedroom and attacked her.

"This is very rare," Patricia Behnke of the Florida Fish and Wildlife Commission told reporters.

The owner stabbed the snake when he found it on the child but she was dead when emergency crews arrived, the Orlando Sentinel newspaper said. It said he was being questioned and could face child endangerment charges.

Wildlife officials are increasingly concerned about the proliferation of non-native pythons in Florida's wilderness areas.

State officials say there may be as many as 150,000 Burmese pythons, which are native to Southeast Asia, living in the wild in the Everglades, where they have no natural predator.

Wildlife experts say the population grew from snakes dumped in the fragile wetlands by pet owners who no longer wanted them and pose a significant threat to native species.

The pythons can grow to more than 16 feet, live for 30 years and eat wading birds and small animals. Experts say snake enthusiasts buy them when they are small but cannot handle them when they grow to full size.

Florida Senator Bill Nelson introduced a bill in the U.S. Congress in February to ban the importation and interstate trade of the reptiles.

(Reporting by Jim Loney; Editing by Tom Brown and John O'Callaghan)

The mom and her boyfriend should be....?

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #82 on: July 02, 2009, 03:31:46 PM »
Kids are injured by pets pretty often.

I feel bad for the little girl but don't know if anything a court did could punish her parents further.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #83 on: July 02, 2009, 03:33:24 PM »
so sad.

I agree, why anyone would not see the potential danger to a baby of a giant snake in the house is beyond me.

stupid. stupid. stupid.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #84 on: July 02, 2009, 06:12:14 PM »
Please warn "No one" :o

Spirit of Truth

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #85 on: July 03, 2009, 12:45:16 AM »
so sad.

I agree, why anyone would not see the potential danger to a baby of a giant snake in the house is beyond me.

stupid. stupid. stupid.

the owner was a fat white trash guy with tattoos.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: July 03, 2009, 02:51:29 AM »

so you would have feelt better if the owner would have been a nig nog?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #87 on: July 03, 2009, 02:53:27 AM »
so you would have feelt better if the owner would have been a nig nog?

No, but then we would have all sorts of racist comments here.

Btw, if he had been a nignog, the snake would have been in the frying pan before it could reach the length to harm a child.  ;D ;D

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: July 03, 2009, 03:43:27 AM »
No, but then we would have all sorts of racist comments here.

Btw, if he had been a nignog, the snake would have been in the frying pan before it could reach the length to harm a child.  ;D ;D

Them nignogs eat chicken... not snake.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #89 on: July 03, 2009, 07:03:56 AM »

They were probably tribal tats, LOL!

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #90 on: July 03, 2009, 08:05:59 AM »

If there's one thing I know in this world, it's that you can't fix stupid.  And if a person reaches adulthood without having learned common sense, then they're going to go through life without it.

truest statement of all time right there.   

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #91 on: July 03, 2009, 08:20:17 AM »
"Pet python kills Florida toddler"      ;D ;D LOL Haha.
a

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #92 on: July 03, 2009, 08:42:03 AM »
No such thing as bad snakes, only bad snake owners.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #93 on: July 03, 2009, 08:49:13 AM »
I heard the 'snake' was actually a black man dressed up

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: July 03, 2009, 10:07:55 AM »
Why the fuck do people need a snake, an alligator, tiger or even an attack dog in their home?

for the same reasons people get hummers, or create a virtual tough guy persona in the gym etc

because of past traumas and insecurities, because of short/smal man/dick syndroms etc etc

Basically any kind of extreme atitude/behavior results from an unbalance in people's minds they try to compensate (and that is easy for other people to spot...) doing something overthetop . Compensation for a lack of something in their education/conditionning. It often orginates from someone's childhood or teenage years. The irony is that these insecure people are often trapped in the characters they built more than they benefit from em, as you cannot spend your whole life pretending to be the same character. People must change/adapt due to various factors , one being aging, but they just cant due to the underdevelopment of their mind. Being able to face a reality check requires humility and to abandon the apparence of their toughness. At some point you cant be the same old narrow minded and extremistic useless individual because we are not meant to stay the same for our whole life, even if some major traits of our personalities can hardly be changed. Just make sure these major traits of your personnality are positive to you and those you share your life with. Most people cultivate the wrong traits of their personalities and then have a hard time to counter em after years or decades spent strengehtening these traits believing it was a good thing to do, when in fact they figure it's not later in their life.
Then comes the time for a psychoterapy... or they keep on destroying themselves and their loved ones (if they have any) lives.
They also transmit these negatives traits to their kids if they have any.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #95 on: July 03, 2009, 10:25:10 AM »
Meltdown.

PS. If you're trying to sound smart, use Spell Check.
a

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: July 03, 2009, 10:28:34 AM »
Meltdown.

your attempt to sound smart not knowing the fact i'm not a native english speaker failed.
Just trying to have a useful fulfiling discussion here, but aint going to happen with you it seems.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #97 on: July 03, 2009, 12:20:03 PM »
Meltdown.

Sadly for you almost everything he said is true.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #98 on: July 03, 2009, 12:22:01 PM »
Sadly for you almost everything he said is true.

Did the python convert to Islam?

long time  ;D

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #99 on: July 03, 2009, 12:32:22 PM »
Did the python convert to Islam?

long time  ;D

Ha yes mate, it was doing its duty in jihad... the converts are always the most extreme!
الاسلام هو شيطانية