Author Topic: Michael Jackson funeral - buried with no brain / false abuse  (Read 33761 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Fans who wish to attend Michael Jackson's star-studded memorial service at Staples Center will have to shell out $25 to sit in the stands, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.

Family, friends and VIPS will have seats on the main floor for The Tuesday, July 7th Staples service, first reported by RadarOnline.com, while the general public will be plucking down $25 to sit in the stands.

The memorial service will feel like a concert production featuring guest speakers, a lot of music and video screens inside and outside of Staples, a source close to the planning tells RadarOnline.com.

Michael Jackson's close friend Elizabeth Taylor is expected to attend, along with Diana Ross.

T-shirts that were going to be sold on Michael's upcoming "This Is It" tour will not go to waste. They will be sold outside Staples to people entering the service.

The service will be held between 10am PST and noon PST. The Ringling Brothers Barnum and Bailey circus will be on standby, literally. The circus act just happens to be in town and is slated to begin their run at the Staples Center from July 8 to July 11.

"We will not be taking part in the memorial service," spokesperson Stephen Payne confirmed. "We are prepared to make any logistical changes with equipment and such to help out."

tendonitis

• Getbig V
Re: Would you pay $25 to....
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2009, 06:09:15 PM »
there is no way they are charging admission to his memorial

seriously?

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2009, 06:14:22 PM »
this MJ nonsense is fucking queer.

and this bs about his music dying...he hasnt had a good song since i was born and the music never dies with him. its on internet

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2009, 06:28:48 PM »
The only way "they" would charge money to attend a funeral is if he was not really dead...

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2009, 06:30:26 PM »
I hear ollie North is going to be working the door in full dress uniform with a giant 8ball screen printed on his back...So if anyone goes to the funeral and is in need of some yayo, just look for Ollie he'll hook ya up ;)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2009, 06:33:07 PM »
Maybe to observe all the crazy people that are going to be there.

No different than laying down 25 dollars for a circus ticket.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2009, 06:33:56 PM »
I'd rather wipe my ass with the 25 bucks and give it to a homeless guy.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2009, 06:35:18 PM »
im sick of shit people making the news and bring on the paper

when gary glitter or phil spector dies will the world be going crazy and every shop playing his shit music

nodeal

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2009, 06:36:07 PM »
I wouldn't pay 25 dollars to see that stupid ugly fuck when he was alive.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2009, 06:46:30 PM »
i just heard an exerpt from an interview with hsi dirtbag father, supposed to say how saddened he was by this calamity..........he spent the entire interview schilling for his record company, literally.  not just mentioning it, but doing a commercial for it, he sounded like he could care less about  his son............everyone surrounding this fucking joke........from the jackson family, to the fucking scum "family advisers", al sharpton and jesse jackson, to the deceased himself.......are pieices of human waste...............they will get up and recite their platitudes of how great of a person michael was..............no, he was an evil sellfish, addicted, vindictive pedophile........who burnt business partners, abused drugs for decades, played with litle boys cocks, and one day got bored and decided, that he wanted some kids, like others woud buy a ferrari........everythin g is a possession to him, he is a sociopath.........kids this drug addict was never fit to father, now, orphans.......because he was a selfish drug addict............if there is a hell, him and every fucking leach surrounding this debacle will burn in in.

anyone who pays 25 dollars to these vultures to go the this show, not funeral, show.........needs to be institutionalized

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2009, 06:54:54 PM »
i just heard an exerpt from an interview with hsi dirtbag father, supposed to say how saddened he was by this calamity..........he spent the entire interview schilling for his record company, literally.  not just mentioning it, but doing a commercial for it, he sounded like he could care less about  his son............everyone surrounding this fucking joke........from the jackson family, to the fucking scum "family advisers", al sharpton and jesse jackson, to the deceased himself.......are pieices of human waste...............they will get up and recite their platitudes of how great of a person michael was..............no, he was an evil sellfish, addicted, vindictive pedophile........who burnt business partners, abused drugs for decades, played with litle boys cocks, and one day got bored and decided, that he wanted some kids, like others woud buy a ferrari........everythin g is a possession to him, he is a sociopath.........kids this drug addict was never fit to father, now, orphans.......because he was a selfish drug addict............if there is a hell, him and every fucking leach surrounding this debacle will burn in in.

anyone who pays 25 dollars to these vultures to go the this show, not funeral, show.........needs to be institutionalized
Meltdown
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2009, 07:05:03 PM »
The Staples Centre doesn't come cheap

what's wrong with sharing the cost?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2009, 07:12:02 PM »
The Staples Centre doesn't come cheap

what's wrong with sharing the cost?
25 bucks is nothing, have you been out to lunch recently?

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2009, 07:20:51 PM »
D

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2009, 07:43:45 PM »
Meltdown

shouldn't you be out flipping tires or something, or whatever other fruitless exercises you must perform to maintain that terrible, terrible, skinny-fat, pasty-white physique of yours???

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2009, 07:45:05 PM »
25 bucks times 20,000 people = half a million bucks.

plus refreshments.  And VIP tickets on the floor cost a lot more.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2009, 08:11:44 PM »

to whom is the $$$ going?

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2009, 08:14:58 PM »
to whom is the $$$ going?

them family refuses to comment on this.......so........the m :)

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2009, 10:30:42 PM »
No. 

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2009, 10:34:47 PM »
this MJ nonsense is fucking queer.

and this bs about his music dying...he hasnt had a good song since i was born and the music never dies with him. its on internet

Agreed 100000000000000000000000 0000000000000%

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2009, 10:35:34 PM »

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2009, 10:36:47 PM »
I'd rather wipe my ass with the 25 bucks and give it to a homeless guy.

id rather milos die after being raped by 4 brothers in prison,, worshiping that fuckin loser milos sarcev who done absolutely nothing in his life,,shows how poor your life is when you dont know whats what
fallen angel

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2009, 10:37:33 PM »
id rather milos die after being raped by 4 brothers in prison,, worshiping that fuckin loser milos sarcev who done absolutely nothing in his life,,shows how poor your life is when you dont know whats what

You sound like you've been anally raped recently.  Am I getting warm?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2009, 10:39:09 PM »

see thats the problem of your country ,,you chose the wrong president that will bring you to catastrophy and you see it everyday ,,i told you so mr 240 you didnt listen back then 10% and going up my friend,,not only thta loser is yoru president but now you lost the only good thing you had in long time,,you lose madona and you really stay with absolutely no superstars
fallen angel

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2009, 10:41:06 PM »
 RIH PEDERAST!