Author Topic: Bodybuilder priorities: Overhyped vs. Most important bodypart  (Read 4907 times)

Alex23

Re: Bodybuilder priorities: Overhyped vs. Most important bodypart
« Reply #75 on: July 19, 2009, 08:58:43 PM »
Yes it's easy to judge others when you are a picless coward

As expected no reply from her.... hahaha what a poser, unable to show his face on here after years and years of Imposter.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #76 on: July 20, 2009, 07:00:25 AM »
It seems these days all BBs have massive delts, which often make their arms look smaller than they are. I used to have no delts, but after years of heavy dumbell presses amongst other things, they have become a strong point. Which makes me think that I was not genetically gifted yet still built them up. Calves are harder to build, and it's rarer and more exceptional if someone has big calves. For some reason I just can;t be arsed to train them though, but only out of laziness, not because I'm convinced myself that heavy presses are somehow linked to being genetically amazing, when in reality chest and shoulders are just easier and more fun to train. That's why everyone has good shoulders and no-one has good calves. Case closed.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: July 20, 2009, 11:34:51 PM »
no, most can build a reasonable chest/delts but only a few can build huge calves, specially tall people.