Author Topic: Happy 4th of July folks  (Read 3934 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: proud to be an American
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2009, 07:13:44 AM »
You wrote that some Americans (presumably the ones depicted in the video) remind you of Al Queda.

When did Al Queda do all of that (what you wrote above)?
The big thing I remember them for is hijacking planes and crashing them into some buildings.

I know people in both Zanesville, OH and Beaver, PA.
Quite a few poachers who shoot deer out of season…
A few kids are into tractor racing…

Can’t say any of them have done the hijacking thing.

Oklahoma City bombing ring a bell? Unibomber?   ;)

Add: Happy 4th, my American cousins.  :)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2009, 07:51:26 AM »
take away the law that holds them bound to morality..put em in the mountain and in about a generation..you'd get christian fundies <shrug>

didn't bush go kill thousands in iraq (a different country than his own cause it ws Jesus's will..
dont Taliban do the same? :-\ 
1st rule of brainwashing...the brainwashee never knows

Then just say American govt. and military were wrong, and Bush was/is an asshole.

DON’T accuse the cow-tippers of East Bumfvck, OH of being as evil as a terrorist organization.

I know that not all Muslims are extremists/terrorists.
Not all rural Americans are “Christian Fundies.”

I’m curious as to why you’re so critical and have so much animosity towards the “horrible” country in which you and your family choose to live.

We’re not perfect by any means, but...
ANYONE IS FREE TO LEAVE ANY TIME THEY’D LIKE.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Happy 4th of July folks
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2009, 07:56:51 AM »
U S A.... U S A !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2009, 08:09:50 AM »
The most wonderful thing about our country USA is that you have the right to express your opinion, for good and bad.  For right winger which has an ultra conservative view, you have a number of left wingers who are just as bad.   McCain received 58.3 million votes.  That is a lot of people.   But Obama received more ... 66.8 million.   The yearly deficit now under Obama has skyrockets to an unreal amount. Obama's promise of no new taxes for people making under $250K is already broken.  Los Angeles county just raised their sales tax 1 1/2 percent in a few months, to 9.75%.  All the while cutting everything possible that people expect, instead of where they should cut - salaries and excess government blob. 

But July 4th - Independence Day - America is stll one of the best countries in the world.  Various freedoms, ability to work hard and make something of yourself, and much more.   There are way too many countries out there who just envy that.

*You surprised?

Well, we may not like or even agree with everything our commander-in-chief does, but we should still support him and, more importantly, the country that he governs.

Or is that an example of brain washing?

*The most astonishing part - to me - is that he reached the level he did as quickly as he did – soaring our debt even further and backing out of his <$250,000 tax promise.
He’s not as bad as the last asshole, but he’s doing more damage at a faster rate. Can't wait to see what he's accomplished by the end of his term.

Boy, this is exciting!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2009, 09:37:19 AM »
No doubt!  Everyone expecting the guy to undue the damage of the last 8 16 years in six months LOL!

This shit (lax lending laws/bank and securities oversight) started in the Clinton era.  I'm not saying the Bush administration didn't fuck up as well, but there's lots of blame to go around, and those who lay this mess solely at the feet of the republican party don't have the full picture and need to improve their knowledge of the situation.
Ron: "I am lazy."

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2009, 01:04:30 PM »
I am proud to be an American but not proud of some of these Americans:

watch the next 3 parts as well

Bast
we understand
you must be broke

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2009, 01:07:00 PM »

This shit (lax lending laws/bank and securities oversight) started in the Clinton era.  I'm not saying the Bush administration didn't fuck up as well, but there's lots of blame to go around, and those who lay this mess solely at the feet of the republican party don't have the full picture and need to improve their knowledge of the situation.

Goatboy
you are very correct
BUT
we must stop blaming
that is cancer
and get things DONE