Author Topic: update: Cross fit??  (Read 2010 times)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Re: Cross fit??
« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2009, 09:59:54 PM »
just an update. I went today. You guys were right. All twinks and women. ;D :-\ All the good looking chicks were married or have boyfriends, I checked. ;D
Anyway, the people do different workouts, but they are all a version of the same thing, workout is like this:
jog or use a rowing machine
21 front squats with bars with rubber plates, beginners use plastic sticks
10 clapping push ups
10-12? chin ups with strap connect to bar and person's foot
repeat
im guessing it a modified and tone down 300-ish workout.

I am not going back. I was just watching today, but i left 3/4th though the workout. The pt was newly certified. The chick helping him, i don't think was certified, was trying to teach this guy on how to do a squat, and she was actually teaching him wrong form. :-\

Like I said, I know a lot of guys using it for the military and law enforcement.  If you want to do it at the gym every once in awhile just use the daily workout posted on the website.

If you want an athletic workout that will help you gain size PM me and I can send you something from a collegiate strength coach or check out a few posters on the training board.  Even look at DeFranco's workouts on his website.  If you want functional strength and size then I would check out some of these.
Squishy face retard