Author Topic: To all the 35-and-over wannabe sugar daddies  (Read 2927 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
To all the 35-and-over wannabe sugar daddies
« on: July 05, 2009, 09:35:45 AM »

Guys - I know it's hard having a wife/baby mama at home nagging you about everything, while so many little baggage-less hotties who haven't let themselves go are making themselves available to you. 

But before you even go down that road, you need to evaluate the costs, because believe me, it's going to cost you something and I'm not talking about what you'll be spending on the girlfriend.  That's negligible compared to what you might lose in terms of your family relationships...and half yo' shit. 

No one - male or female - expects to die for getting a little piece on the side, and yet, it happens.  Is that the right price?  No, but it seems someone saw it differently...regardless of who pulled the trigger in the Steve McNair case.

I'm not in any position to make value judgments on this man's life, as I know nothing of his relationship with his wife, who also happens to be the mother of his 4 kids.  But I do know that he had no business dating a 20-year-old woman.  If you're a guy over 30 and you're dating a girl under 22-23, there's a problem.  And yes, there's a HUGE difference between a 20-year-old woman and a 23-year-old woman. 

I don't understand the ways of the modern sugar daddy.  When I was younger, most guys didn't want their wives finding out anything.  Men have been buying women cars for years, but if it's a secret affair, they're always put in the woman's name, period.  None of this her name *and* my name nonsense.  What were you doing, Steve??  Now, if you're not married and you're just the sugar daddy, then of course, the vehicle goes in the guy's name only, so that he can take it back if the sugar baby ever fucks up.

But, sugar babies typically get smarter as they get older.  A 24- or 25-year-old woman isn't going to be running the streets telling everyone she's dating you.  A 20-year-old?  You'd better damn believe she was.  If you've got a clandestine 'thang' going on, even if your wife is totally cool with it (and she's NOT! lol), you don't want people knowing your business.  People are always gonna suspect things about others, but don't let it be out there.  If neighbors know you're showing up at the girl's place at 2am - that you rented for her - then the assumption is that there's a relationship.

I'm hurting for the McNair family right now, but I hope that other guys in similar situations will take heed and stop their involvements with women that are just too young to understand how this is supposed to work. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: To all the 35-and-over wannabe sugar daddies
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2009, 09:39:19 AM »
Men should masturbate before making any decision in life regarding a woman.

With that bullet in your chamber, you're never 100% rational.

It's safe to say about 20 seconds after you bust, you are the wisest man on earth.

If McNair had cranked one out about a minute before that young drama mama showed up asking for a car and an apartment, he would have told her to kick rocks and gone back to managing his millions.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2009, 10:59:46 AM »
It's safe to say about 20 seconds after you bust, you are the wisest man on earth.

Youve said this before and Ive quoted it before but it deserves quoting once again.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2009, 11:00:26 AM »

If McNair had cranked one out about a minute before that young drama mama showed up asking for a car and an apartment, he would have told her to kick rocks and gone back to managing his millions.

Agreed

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2009, 11:06:43 AM »
one of the good guys.??........he was a piece of shit............lettting your dick point you in the wrong direction a few times is one thing.............but having a wife and kid on a farm somewhere, while putting up some skank in a condo in the city.............your kid always wondering why now that dad is retired, he still keeps dissappearing for days on end ...........lowlife, that is a rotten and selfish thing to do to your wife and child.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2009, 11:09:29 AM »
I'm not in any position to make value judgments on this man's life, as I know nothing of his relationship with his wife, who also happens to be the mother of his 4 kids.  But I do know that he had no business dating a 20-year-old woman.  If you're a guy over 30 and you're dating a girl under 22-23, there's a problem.  And yes, there's a HUGE difference between a 20-year-old woman and a 23-year-old woman. 

Use the "half your age plus seven" rule and you can't go wrong.
Ron: "I am lazy."

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2009, 11:22:23 AM »
one of the good guys.??........he was a piece of shit............lettting your dick point you in the wrong direction a few times is one thing.............but having a wife and kid on a farm somewhere, while putting up some skank in a condo in the city.............your kid always wondering why now that dad is retired, he still keeps dissappearing for days on end ...........lowlife, that is a rotten and selfish thing to do to your wife and child.

dude was a messed up screwball, who happened to be a sports icon.  i bet he was mentally ill with selfish grandiosity about what he can get away with because he's the shit. he's worse than that bi-polar governor sanford.  both are bags of garbage.  it's the children who get victimized in these situations.

nodeal

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2009, 11:24:40 AM »

HAHA! Very insightful.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2009, 11:28:28 AM »
Guys - I know it's hard having a wife/baby mama at home nagging you about everything, while so many little baggage-less hotties who haven't let themselves go are making themselves available to you. 

But before you even go down that road, you need to evaluate the costs, because believe me, it's going to cost you something and I'm not talking about what you'll be spending on the girlfriend.  That's negligible compared to what you might lose in terms of your family relationships...and half yo' shit. 

No one - male or female - expects to die for getting a little piece on the side, and yet, it happens.  Is that the right price?  No, but it seems someone saw it differently...regardless of who pulled the trigger in the Steve McNair case.

I don't understand the ways of the modern sugar daddy.  When I was younger, most guys didn't want their wives finding out anything.  Men have been buying women cars for years, but if it's a secret affair, they're always put in the woman's name, period.  None of this her name *and* my name nonsense.  What were you doing, Steve??  Now, if you're not married and you're just the sugar daddy, then of course, the vehicle goes in the guy's name only, so that he can take it back if the sugar baby ever fucks up.

But, sugar babies typically get smarter as they get older.  A 24- or 25-year-old woman isn't going to be running the streets telling everyone she's dating you.  A 20-year-old?  You'd better damn believe she was.  If you've got a clandestine 'thang' going on, even if your wife is totally cool with it (and she's NOT! lol), you don't want people knowing your business.  People are always gonna suspect things about others, but don't let it be out there.  If neighbors know you're showing up at the girl's place at 2am - that you rented for her - then the assumption is that there's a relationship.

I'm hurting for the McNair family right now, but I hope that other guys in similar situations will take heed and stop their involvements with women that are just too young to understand how this is supposed to work. 

too bad his wife and four kids can now live a life of eternal shame
dirtbag

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2009, 11:30:31 AM »

240=smart, smart guy

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2009, 11:30:47 AM »

crazy woman is a crazy woman.  age aint makin no difference.  he promised that chick stuff with his dollars and than switched gears on her.  my bad...i thought it was a boy friend, didnt catch the gun at the seen.  problem is the "i'm a player, i got game, i'm a baller and i'm cool mentalities of black men in the states."  negro f##ked up, should have stayed home on the farm in mississippi.
Oh...Monica!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2009, 11:36:24 AM »

dont pay attention to this post  i just have to do it once for the history book othewise i wont be able to live with myself ,,

m e l d o w n :)  ,,,<--i even kept the spelling fucked up  :D
fallen angel

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2009, 11:53:49 AM »
dont pay attention to this post  i just have to do it once for the history book othewise i wont be able to live with myself ,,

m e l d o w n :)  ,,,<--i even kept the spelling fucked up  :D

lol

I just want brothas to stop compounding stupid with more stupid.

Recently spoke with a bright young woman who I thought would completely see it my way with respect to husbands having girlfriends. Wrong.

The number of women who are cool with it is apparently a lot smaller than I thought.   

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2009, 12:02:55 PM »
Real men have been taking risks with young, hot women since the beginning of time. that just the way it works for those men on the top of the food chain.

While a very tiny percentage of men may get caught, the majority don't. The risk taking gets men to the top.

Something the average guy will never understand.

Nothing is ever going to change.

One other point. It's not a "black thing." Watch a mafia movie or two. Most of the mobsters get killed because of women. They talk too much to a woman. They fuck a superior's wife, etc.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2009, 12:38:06 PM »
Real men have been taking risks with young, hot women since the beginning of time. that just the way it works for those men on the top of the food chain.

While a very tiny percentage of men may get caught, the majority don't. The risk taking gets men to the top.

Something the average guy will never understand.

Nothing is ever going to change.

One other point. It's not a "black thing." Watch a mafia movie or two. Most of the mobsters get killed because of women. They talk too much to a woman. They fuck a superior's wife, etc.

You're spot-on, but I'm trying to make everyone see what a 'good (black) guy' I am, deep down. LOL 

Risk-taking is what makes successful people successful...in anything.  You're 100% right about that and I'm glad you brought that perspective to the discussion.

Sugar daddies with a lot to lose - namely, their families - have to mitigate those risks, though. 

I cannot explain attraction - we all like what we like - but we have to keep in mind that every new toy costs something.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2009, 01:36:24 PM »
You're spot-on, but I'm trying to make everyone see what a 'good (black) guy' I am, deep down. LOL 

You exploit steroid abusing women for your own financial gain. 'good (black) guy'.......LMAO. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2009, 01:38:51 PM »

Wisest thing you have ever said Rob.
I hate the State.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2009, 01:44:53 PM »

The economy would be in shambles if dudes did this, LOL!

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2009, 01:52:00 PM »
You exploit steroid abusing women for your own financial gain. 'good (black) guy'.......LMAO. ::)

Welcome to the world of bodybuilding and fitness, new person!  *Everyone* in the business is either exploiting or being exploited or some combination of the two.

Sorta like life everywhere else...

"It's a pimp-or-be-pimped world."

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2009, 01:56:18 PM »

damn 240 thats the smartest thign I EVER FCKIN HEARD RIGHT THERE!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2009, 01:57:27 PM »
There's no such thing as free pussy. Guys need to understand/recognize this shit.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2009, 02:01:45 PM »
damn 240 Joe Rogan thats the smartest thign I EVER FCKIN HEARD RIGHT THERE!!!

fixed

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2009, 02:57:34 PM »
I would need to see this 20 year old before I pass any judgment. The only over 35 guy that doesnt hit younger is one that cant get any, its not morals if you guys dont have a choice in it.

Kane89

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2009, 03:07:42 PM »
Long time reader first time poster.

"Its an african thing"

End thread...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2009, 03:09:31 PM »