Author Topic: 6:30 AM tomorow morning.....  (Read 2611 times)

Alex23

6:30 AM tomorow morning.....
« on: July 05, 2009, 10:35:12 PM »
... is the foundation of my new training schedule with the wife...  :-\

M: Chest / triceps
T: Back / biceps
W: Legs
Th: shoulders
F: Arms
S: Light legs
Su: off

This is going to hurt; haven't trained that early since the 90's FFS..

Note: Pumpster, you are being watched if you delete this, you will get a knock on your door. Play by the rules bitch.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
Re: 6:30 AM tomorow morning.....
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2009, 10:38:54 PM »
I envy you early morning trainers. I've never trained before 3 pm in my life.  Training, like fishing, is best done AFTER DARK  ;D

Alex23

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2009, 10:41:39 PM »
I envy you early morning trainers. I've never trained before 3 pm in my life.  Training, like fishing, is best done AFTER DARK  ;D

:'(

It will hurt. It will be awkward and uncomfortable.

However, we will adapt.... and have the rest of the day to do the fuck we want and won't be stuck going at 6:30PM with all the Lil' Tijuana / Cal State stinky crowd  >:(

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2009, 10:42:31 PM »

Note: Pumpster, you are being watched if you delete this, you will get a knock on your door. Play by the rules bitch.

Calm down tiger, any post in which you actually contemplate training is a winner.

Alex23

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2009, 11:01:52 PM »
Calm down tiger, any post in which you actually contemplate training is a winner.

fuckoff, you've deleted enough, you're not welcome on this thread. Cap will "monitor" this one so move along and let the men who train talk.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2009, 06:24:08 AM »
fuckoff, you've deleted enough, you're not welcome on this thread. Cap will "monitor" this one so move along and let the men who train talk.

lol

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2009, 07:22:15 AM »
Good deal bro, it will suck at first but at least your back in pushing iron and with a hot chick ;D

Good luck, have fun.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2009, 08:36:18 AM »

As i said before don't worry about any more whining, blabbering and trolling. Stick to posts related to you getting in shape-i realize that this is much harder to do than typing but hey welcome to BB. That's what would be interesting here, not the usual attention-whoring noise you spew on g&o. Especially since you've got a ton of weight to lose. :D

Alex23

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2009, 10:01:57 AM »
Good deal bro, it will suck at first but at least your back in pushing iron and with a hot chick ;D

Good luck, have fun.

First morning was kinda rough... woke up around 6AM... started training at 6:45. Took a couple of sets to wake up but after that energy was suprisingly good. I'm just a little grumpy in the morning and too many older "men" who want to chat... ::) ::)

Still cranked 315 for 6 reps on the incline,
10 reps flyes with 90lb,
machine dips with 8 plates and some sweet v bar pushdowns with I don't know how much but pretty much the whole stack, I just told her: "pin it". 8)

It's good to be a beast.

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2009, 11:00:07 AM »
First morning was kinda rough... woke up around 6AM... started training at 6:45. Took a couple of sets to wake up but after that energy was suprisingly good. I'm just a little grumpy in the morning and too many older "men" who want to chat... ::) ::)

Still cranked 315 for 6 reps on the incline,
10 reps flyes with 90lb,
machine dips with 8 plates and some sweet v bar pushdowns with I don't know how much but pretty much the whole stack, I just told her: "pin it". 8)

It's good to be a beast.

alex did you take any preworkout picker-upers ? to get ya going ?

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2009, 11:18:00 AM »
X2.......couldn't agree more with you!!! Get 3-4 meals in and be wide awake before you commence training.....but I must say, I do envy people who get up early and head to the gym......I am not a morning person.

Alex23

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2009, 11:54:34 AM »
alex did you take any preworkout picker-upers ? to get ya going ?

Just a "used motor oil" espresso... but it kicked in too late :(

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2009, 02:59:01 PM »
I wouldn't do UB two days in a row.

Chest/Tri

Legs/Calves

Back/Bi

Delts/Traps

Light legs (harder on hammies) Calves

Bi/Tri/Forearms

Abs 3 x weekly

Cardio 4-5 x weekly.

BTW: My opinion is only that. Cool yer gettin back in the shit. Good luck. Stay motivated.

Alex23

« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2009, 03:18:50 PM »
I wouldn't do UB two days in a row.
Chest/Tri
Legs/Calves
Back/Bi
Delts/Traps
Light legs (harder on hammies) Calves
Bi/Tri/Forearms
Abs 3 x weekly
Cardio 4-5 x weekly.
BTW: My opinion is only that. Cool yer gettin back in the shit. Good luck. Stay motivated.

Yup totally. Plus I rather do heavy legs early on and be done with it, I tend to get tired by the end of the week. Saturday is another story as I usually train in my home gym which is pretty much squat sets spaced out by 10 minutes of posting (on getbig) ;D.

Weird thing is, I'm already sore from this morning!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2009, 03:30:44 PM »
bringing a woman to the gym is different. you get lots of jealous dudes in the gym, you get to show off to the woman, you get a big ego boost because the woman sees how strong you are and tells youa ll about how impressive it is and because all the guys there want to be with your woman..... but on the other hand if the woman isnt hardcore about the trianing and she is acting al girly..then it can realy fuck with your workouts....   one girl i took with me to the gym was dancing all sexy to the gym music trying to get me to dance with her and sitting on my lap and kissing me in the gym... i was so torn in the middle on what to do... wanted to workout but was diggin the chick too...

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2009, 06:49:55 PM »
I've trained during all hours during my lifting "career" (oh brother). I by far prefer mornings. No crowd, no procrastination, you have the rest of the day to eat and recover and the swole pumps to impress the coworkers. ;D Any worry about the lower back with back/legs on consecutive days?

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2009, 08:44:07 PM »
- Def. not a morning person.. more power to ya.

- LOVE training with my girl.  She gets ogled and gives everyone else nasty looks.  Cracks me up.

- How tall are you Alex?

- Congrats getting back into it.  I am trying to do the same but mainly for leaning out.

Alex23

« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2009, 08:47:23 PM »
I've trained during all hours during my lifting "career" (oh brother). I by far prefer mornings. No crowd, no procrastination, you have the rest of the day to eat and recover and the swole pumps to impress the coworkers. ;D Any worry about the lower back with back/legs on consecutive days?

A big group "oh brother" ;D

It's 8:30PM and I don't know what to do with myself  :o... I guess it's a good thing ;D

Yea lower back may be a concern.. will have to alternate heavy squats with bent over / T bar on different weeks.. dyslexic's split might make more sense.... let's how I feel tomorow morning ;D

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2009, 09:13:06 PM »
6.30am.........don't know if i could do it. Never train in the morning, always been a PM guy myself. Still, fromn what i have heard, training in the AM is actually better fot you.
No doubt about it...