Author Topic: Since True Adonis doesn't work, what does he do to survive? Are his parents  (Read 19585 times)

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
wealthy? Does he have a trust fund? I wouldn't care but he loves ridiculing the rest of us who think money is important.
Anyone know the deal?
attention whore meltdown

Alex23

Tatyana

• Getbig III
What's wrong with not working? If I had the funds, I wouldn't do shit.

I think that boredom, extreme hedonism and the pursuit of self-destruction due to a lack of purpose in life would creep in.

Age old story.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I think that boredom, extreme hedonism and the pursuit of self-destruction due to a lack of purpose in life would creep in.

Age old story.

Disagree. If I didn't have to work, I would do the things I WANT to do.
I hate the State.

Alex23

Age old story.

"The best way to kill a man is to pay him to do nothing."
-Félix Leclerc

Alex23

Wave says he wouldn't do shit... ^^^

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
i dont think anyone on this board would have a problem not working.

id love to spend all day every day just thinking about lifting and eating and being a "bodybuilder" full time.

LIVING THE DREAM!!!!!!!!!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

I know but I would do a bunch of stuff, just not some shitty job...
I hate the State.

The Master

• Getbig V

Wave would probably go back to writing compilers in machine code for fun.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
What's wrong with not working? If I had the funds, I wouldn't do shit.

Whatever floats your boat.. me personally; I would be bored shitless if I did not work. I am a master's degree student right now, so I can only hope to have an interesting job when I graduate

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

And what might that be? Just curious

Alex23

I know but I would do a bunch of stuff, just not some shitty job...

Yea I know, I'm the same.. but many people don't know what do to with themselves if there aren't in a structure environment...

My dad retired at 50. He started a business right away, when not working for himself he has 100 projects on the ranch...

Alex23

Wave would probably go back to writing compilers in machine code for fun.

You just described my weekend. :(

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
And what might that be? Just curious

Hmm, in no particular order: read lots of books, work out, do lots of art, study languages nonstop...
I hate the State.

The Master

• Getbig V
Yea I know, I'm the same.. but many people don't know what do to with themselves if there aren't in a structure environment...

My dad retired at 50. He started a business right away, when not working for himself he has 100 projects on the ranch...

Didnt you once say that you grew up somewhat poor? Was that a joke, or did your parents do well during your rise into adulthood?

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
Well with not doing "shit" I meant "shit", not "fun stuff". ;D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Well with not doing "shit" I meant "shit", not "fun stuff". ;D

Shit, that is a good clarification of shit. ;D
I hate the State.

Alex23

Didnt you once say that you grew up somewhat poor? Was that a joke, or did your parents do well during your rise into adulthood?

Nah, it's true... very poor early on until I was about 8 or so... it's a long story I rather not spit on these boards ;D

My parents are doing really well each running their own business.

The Master

• Getbig V
Nah, it's true... very poor early on until I was about 8 or so... it's a long story I rather not spit on these boards ;D

My parents are doing really well each running their own business.

Glad to hear.

You sound like a bright bunch of people, given yours and your sisters brainpower and all (although you claimed that she was a bit nuts ;D ). Potential like that can't be held down for long if the will is there.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

Glad to hear.

You sound like a bright bunch of people, given yours and your sisters brainpower and all (although you claimed that she was a bit nuts ;D ). Potential like that can't be held down for long if the will is there.

Alex is a man of wealth, no doubt about it.
I hate the State.

Alex23

Glad to hear.

Problem is it does come with some crazyness; as I posted before she is extremely gifted but borderline psychotic; she has that sixth sense to get in people's head; no wonder she is in public relations and doing extremely well. She would kill on here and own like never before; put a spin on everything.

She would make Ron cry.

Dredlock Rasta

• Getbig III
  • Can't trust shadows after dark
Problem is it does come with some crazyness; as I posted before she is extremely gifted but borderline psychotic; she has that sixth sense to get in people's head; no wonder she is in public relations and doing extremely well. She would kill on here and own like never before; put a spin on everything.

She would make Ron cry.

Is she fat too?
Don't let em fool ya

The Master

• Getbig V

She would make Ron cry.

Debussey has heard that exceptional intellectual capabilities often comes packaged with some abnormal personality traits.

At least you seem to be a good hearted guy, even though your "cup of tea" joke was kinda lame ;D ;D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

Debussey has heard that exceptional intellectual capabilities often comes packaged with some abnormal personality traits.

At least you seem to be a good hearted guy, even though your "cup of tea" joke was kinda lame ;D ;D

A man of wealth and a powerful vehicle.
I hate the State.

Alex23

It's an inner dialog >:(

;D ;D ;D ;D