Author Topic: Swampi the Cocksmith  (Read 5803 times)

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
Re: Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2009, 02:39:11 AM »
whats his real name?

Sami Al Haddad
Thunderdome approved

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2009, 04:49:23 AM »
Pat with all due respect this is a gossip and opinions board, if swampi the cocksmith wants only what he wants to hear he can go to the positive board.

So true. You're right on that one. I'm just wondering what all the fascination is with Sami. Can anybody here argue that he has a great physique and is a terrific bodybuilder?  Please don't say it's all about weather he's taken drugs or not because that's just ridiculous. If that was the case then we would all be here bashing the hell out of all the greats.  Can it be that you don't like his attitude or like him as a person? How many of you actually know Sami? Hmmmm? How many pro bodybuilders do most of us really know personally and for that matter, what kinds of attitudes and personalities do they have? 

Anyway, like you said, this is Gossip and Opinions. Everyone's entitled to have theirs.  Some of the comments about Sami just don't make much sense when even Stevie Wonder can see he is an exceptional bodybuilder. The End! No more to be said!  IMHO!

It's all good though. Thanks Schmoe.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2009, 05:56:44 AM »
Well its one thing a normal gym guy on getbig.com denying he takes gear
But a pro/semi pro??? who has been caught and banned for using steroids 3times still denying gear use is crazy

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2009, 06:24:53 AM »
Well its one thing a normal gym guy on getbig.com denying he takes gear
But a pro/semi pro??? who has been caught and banned for using steroids 3times still denying gear use is crazy

Yeah, but come on, how many Pro's/Semi Pros/Pseudo Pros/Amateurs/etc., use and claim they don't use or really just don't address the subject. So what?  Is it that big a deal to just keep riding someone.  Like was said before, this is Gossip and Opinion so it is what it is. People are sitting around condemning Sami for a problem or issue that is much bigger than one individual alone and will probably plague our sport for eternity.  It hasn't been solved in the 100 years before we were born and probably won't be solved in the 100yrs after we die.

I personally wish Sami the best and I can't wait to see him get on stage with the big boys, win or loose. Hell, I'd even pull for Schmoe if he were on stage competing and we don't necessarily see eye to eye on everything.  ;D

Pat

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2009, 07:37:46 AM »
Yeah, but come on, how many Pro's/Semi Pros/Pseudo Pros/Amateurs/etc., use and claim they don't use or really just don't address the subject. So what?  Is it that big a deal to just keep riding someone.  Like was said before, this is Gossip and Opinion so it is what it is. People are sitting around condemning Sami for a problem or issue that is much bigger than one individual alone and will probably plague our sport for eternity.  It hasn't been solved in the 100 years before we were born and probably won't be solved in the 100yrs after we die.

I personally wish Sami the best and I can't wait to see him get on stage with the big boys, win or loose. Hell, I'd even pull for Schmoe if he were on stage competing and we don't necessarily see eye to eye on everything.  ;D

Pat

You heard it here first Pat.  Swampi will never be an IFBB pro.  Ever.  End of story.  He will forever be stuck posing in his living room next to a lamp and a recliner that he bought at the Arabian Goodwill store.

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2009, 07:53:39 AM »
You heard it here first Pat.  Swampi will never be an IFBB pro.  Ever.  End of story.  He will forever be stuck posing in his living room next to a lamp and a recliner that he bought at the Arabian Goodwill store.

Man, that's rough. I hope it doesn't work out that way. Not just for Sami's sake, even though I wish the best for him as well, but for the sake of the Industry. I think an addition to the IFBB like Sami would be good for the whole industry. Anyway, I guess we'll all just have to wait and see. I can tell you this much, he has a lot of people pulling for him from over here.  Good luck Sami!

Pat

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2009, 07:57:34 AM »
somebody post the little green sports bike.
A

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2009, 08:02:22 AM »

Pat

Pat I have nothing against Sami,I think he has a great physique
And You saying many other pro's claim natural status is fair enough
But how many of them fail 3 drug tests and still claim to be natural??
All the best to Sami,but for fuck sake,stop lying

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2009, 08:25:56 AM »
Pat I have nothing against Sami,I think he has a great physique
And You saying many other pro's claim natural status is fair enough
But how many of them fail 3 drug tests and still claim to be natural??
All the best to Sami,but for fuck sake,stop lying

Ok, point taken. I can't say what is or what isn't, because actually I don't have a clue. Maybe it's just the fact that Sami is a player that's still in the game and he can't just go around spouting off on every website that he's done this and that.  How many Pro's out there actually get on these sites a brag about what drugs they did or did not do when they were coming up.  I don't think that would be in their best interest. Like I said, I don't know what Sami does or doesn't do. All I can say is best of luck. Again, point taken.

Pat

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2009, 08:45:10 AM »
So true. You're right on that one. I'm just wondering what all the fascination is with Sami. Can anybody here argue that he has a great physique and is a terrific bodybuilder?  Please don't say it's all about weather he's taken drugs or not because that's just ridiculous. If that was the case then we would all be here bashing the hell out of all the greats.  Can it be that you don't like his attitude or like him as a person? How many of you actually know Sami? Hmmmm? How many pro bodybuilders do most of us really know personally and for that matter, what kinds of attitudes and personalities do they have? 

Anyway, like you said, this is Gossip and Opinions. Everyone's entitled to have theirs.  Some of the comments about Sami just don't make much sense when even Stevie Wonder can see he is an exceptional bodybuilder. The End! No more to be said!  IMHO!

It's all good though. Thanks Schmoe.

Pat all swampi the cocksmith does is make pointless threads with tons of pictures of himself trying to promote himself and get attention, i dont think you were here when he would post endless pics of himself standing next to expensive cars,riding motorbikes, at a shooting range etc, he never discusses anything but himself,never answers questions about training,never gives advice or help, he thinks he is going to get sponsorship and schmoes by posting here and thinks we will all worship how great he is like all the Arab schmoes do! people here are too smart for that, getbig is not a nuthugging site.
Thunderdome approved

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2009, 09:15:21 AM »
Pat all swampi the cocksmith does is make pointless threads with tons of pictures of himself trying to promote himself and get attention, i dont think you were here when he would post endless pics of himself standing next to expensive cars,riding motorbikes, at a shooting range etc, he never discusses anything but himself,never answers questions about training,never gives advice or help, he thinks he is going to get sponsorship and schmoes by posting here and thinks we will all worship how great he is like all the Arab schmoes do! people here are too smart for that, getbig is not a nuthugging site.

Okay, I see where you're coming from but check this out, in order for a bodybuilder to become successful in the industry there has got to be a certain degree of self promotion.  I guess we should first define what one considers as being a success.  Being able to make a living from the sport you love would be considered a successful career for most bodybuilders. Winning major competitions is probably success to others.  Most times one doesn't come without the other.  How many competitions has Stan McQuay won. I would consider him a success. He's in more print and makes more money then many of the top Pros that actually win big competitions.  You think he got there by not promoting himself? ( or having someone else do it for him )  It's much like modeling. Unless you get your stuff out there and let it be seen you probably aren't going to get the exposure you need and therefore the success. At the level that Sami is at his best means of promotion is self promotion. Yes, he's done well in the competitions he's competed in but as we all know many of these comps. have been in Europe and Asia and that in itself limits the exposure he is getting.  I'm not going to hate on him because he posed next to an expensive car or posted his pics on a bunch of bodybuilding websites. Hell, I would probably do the same thing if I was in his shoes. Getting exposure and being seen increases his chances of getting picked up by sponsors or at least building a following around the bodybuilding community.

As far as not answering questions and helping out others I've personally seen where he's posted in various locations to feel free to contact him for advice and information. Anyway, we could go on back and forth for days but what's the use.  I still wish him the best of luck with his career and really would like to see him competing with the big boys. I personally think he would give the a run for their money and make a lot of people on this side of the world really proud.

Pat Turner

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2009, 10:03:07 AM »
Swampi the Cocksmith is the mayor of Dubai, India!
Ron: "I am lazy."

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2009, 10:04:29 AM »
Whatever his faults, Swampi the Cocksmith is a great name. God bless him.
I hate the State.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2009, 10:26:06 AM »
Swampi the Cocksmith is the mayor of Dubai, India!

Swampi the Cocksmith is the gay4pay king of Dubai, India!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2009, 12:36:57 PM »
Ok, point taken. I can't say what is or what isn't, because actually I don't have a clue. Maybe it's just the fact that Sami is a player that's still in the game and he can't just go around spouting off on every website that he's done this and that. 

This is Getbig, not some bb.com site populated by teenagers.  Anyone who knows anything about the main internet bodybuilding boards knows GB isn't the place to come and spout bullshit, because we all know better, and we will mercilessly call people out on it.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2009, 12:58:47 PM »

This is Getbig, not some bb.com site populated by teenagers.  Anyone who knows anything about the main internet bodybuilding boards knows GB isn't the place to come and spout bullshit, because we all know better, and we will mercilessly call people out on it.

Truth right there, how many pro's have been run off GB because they could not stand the reality and truth, swampi can take his shit over to bodybuilding.com and as for his career muscle gallery is where it peaks for him.
Thunderdome approved

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2009, 01:02:53 PM »
Truth right there, how many pro's have been run off GB because they could not stand the reality and truth, swampi can take his shit over to bodybuilding.com and as for his career muscle gallery is where it peaks for him.

It's a great name.
I hate the State.

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2009, 04:19:46 AM »
It's a great name.

I really don't know what to say about these two comments.  You guys are running off the Pro's because they're spewing bullshit huh?  Well that's good to know.  Unless the Pros get on here and let you know exactly what they're taking or at least that they are taking then you guys will run them off. I guess I can start calling you guys the Getbig Police Committee. I feel a lot safer knowing that you guys are here protecting us from those lying ass bodybuilders.  Maybe I'm just to old and don't see things the way you guys do. 

I'm a bodybuilder (recreational) and I love this sport. I would much rather spend my time trying to do something good for the sport and for fellow bodybuilders then spending the effort that you guys spend doing the exact opposite. What's the point? What do you get out of it? Satisfaction?

I tell you what, sitting here listening to you guys rant and rave about Sami just makes me pull for him even more. I really hope he makes it. No doubt that wouldn't change your opinion of him but it sure would make me feel better.  You guys really should give it a rest.  Put that same energy towards promoting the sport and uplifting fellow bodybuilders and you would get a lot more respect. 

Of course this is just IMHO.

Pat   

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2009, 04:21:34 AM »
I really don't know what to say about these two comments.  You guys are running off the Pro's because they're spewing bullshit huh?  Well that's good to know.  Unless the Pros get on here and let you know exactly what they're taking or at least that they are taking then you guys will run them off. I guess I can start calling you guys the Getbig Police Committee. I feel a lot safer knowing that you guys are here protecting us from those lying ass bodybuilders.  Maybe I'm just to old and don't see things the way you guys do. 

I'm a bodybuilder (recreational) and I love this sport. I would much rather spend my time trying to do something good for the sport and for fellow bodybuilders then spending the effort that you guys spend doing the exact opposite. What's the point? What do you get out of it? Satisfaction?

I tell you what, sitting here listening to you guys rant and rave about Sami just makes me pull for him even more. I really hope he makes it. No doubt that wouldn't change your opinion of him but it sure would make me feel better.  You guys really should give it a rest.  Put that same energy towards promoting the sport and uplifting fellow bodybuilders and you would get a lot more respect. 

Of course this is just IMHO.

Pat   

Are you ALL BLACK GENETICS or ALL BLACK GENETICS+SOME DRUGS?

THG approved
I hate the State.

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2009, 05:00:20 AM »
Are you ALL BLACK GENETICS or ALL BLACK GENETICS+SOME DRUGS?

THG approved

The only drugs I'm taking are those that can be purchased legally. I'm on Decabolen right now and I've done, Superdrol/Phera Plex a few months ago.  I'm just starting my second week on Decabolen.  So far I'd have to say the Superdrol/Phera Plex was much better.  I've been lifting since I was 9.  I've been much thicker in the past than I am now. As the years have gone by I've change my focus from trying to get huge to having better shape and getting leaner.  I've been on a rotating carb diet for a while and I'm starting to see some abs. Don't think I'm loosing much muscle and things seem to working out pretty good.  I go on vacation in a couple of weeks so I'll be stepping it up a little. 

I guess I answered your question. Probably gave you a little to much.  Sorry!

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2009, 05:05:18 AM »
The only drugs I'm taking are those that can be purchased legally. I'm on Decabolen right now and I've done, Superdrol/Phera Plex a few months ago.  I'm just starting my second week on Decabolen.  So far I'd have to say the Superdrol/Phera Plex was much better.  I've been lifting since I was 9.  I've been much thicker in the past than I am now. As the years have gone by I've change my focus from trying to get huge to having better shape and getting leaner.  I've been on a rotating carb diet for a while and I'm starting to see some abs. Don't think I'm loosing much muscle and things seem to working out pretty good.  I go on vacation in a couple of weeks so I'll be stepping it up a little. 

I guess I answered your question. Probably gave you a little to much.  Sorry!
I was planning on a decabolen/superdrol cycle but I thought it would be a bit much
Instead im doing test e,parabolan,gh,insulin and anadrol
Not really losing any muscle either here Pat

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
« Reply #46 on: July 09, 2009, 05:12:42 AM »
I was planning on a decabolen/superdrol cycle but I thought it would be a bit much
Instead im doing test e,parabolan,gh,insulin and anadrol
Not really losing any muscle either here Pat

Hey, that's real cute. Good luck with that. For your info. I've gone from 220+ to around 215 by manipulating my carbs. In the past I've lost some muscle mass with that type of diet. Decabolen is not the holy grail of performance enhancing drugs I might add. Just giving my opinion to someone who asked.

But I'm sure there are a few people who thought your comment was pretty cute. 

Pat