Author Topic: If Dillet could have posed better he would have been Mr.Olympia several times...  (Read 9117 times)

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
i saw Paul this weekend here in Calgary. he is still a fairly big man. bigger than those pics that are on here somewhere. and he is a really nice guy too. (that surprised me).

i was at the Ironman in 96 i think it was and he was so shredded, but couldn't hold a pose. Arnold said in 94 'this man has the most amazing muscles i've ever seen'.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
he seems like a nice guy, whenever i have heard him interviewed....he comes off as very affable and vell spoken

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser

wow bobs!!.. in the last pic nasser looks bigger than dorian and dillett although he is the farest to the camera!..

dillet's lower body is great and he is one of the very rare black men with good calves but his upper body is not well proportioned!..he has some freaky parts for sure like his arms and shoulders but his torso is long and his back is weak.. his torso lacks the thickness of his limbs!

hmontaq

• Getbig II
shoulda coulda woulda
Getbig =Reality Show

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
i saw Paul this weekend here in Calgary. he is still a fairly big man. bigger than those pics that are on here somewhere. and he is a really nice guy too. (that surprised me).

i was at the Ironman in 96 i think it was and he was so shredded, but couldn't hold a pose. Arnold said in 94 'this man has the most amazing muscles i've ever seen'.

What was he doing in Calgary?

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
he had his WBFF show here.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
wow bobs!!.. in the last pic nasser looks bigger than dorian and dillett although he is the farest to the camera!..

dillet's lower body is great and he is one of the very rare black men with good calves but his upper body is not well proportioned!..he has some freaky parts for sure like his arms and shoulders but his torso is long and his back is weak.. his torso lacks the thickness of his limbs!

uhhhh, i dont know, maybe it has something to do with the fact that yates and dillet are facing the opposite direction, and nasser is directly facing the camera

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
He should have tried out for the original Frankinstein lead role :o

Method101

• Getbig V

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl

That's whats happens when you try and drop water to fast diuretics fuck you up , Dillett said when he hit a shot it's like his entire body locked up flexing all the muscles as hard as he could , said he felt like he was going to die , you ever get one of those cramps in your calves in the middle of the night , you know the kind that has you jump out of bed trying to get it to unlock , imagine your entire body is like that , FUCK THAT

Method101

• Getbig V
That's whats happens when you try and drop water to fast diuretics fuck you up , Dillett said when he hit a shot it's like his entire body locked up flexing all the muscles as hard as he could , said he felt like he was going to die , you ever get one of those cramps in your calves in the middle of the night , you know the kind that has you jump out of bed trying to get it to unlock , imagine your entire body is like that , FUCK THAT
hhhaha yea i had one of those calf cramps before while i was sitting at the pc, i was writhing in agony lol.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
hhhaha yea i had one of those calf cramps before while i was sitting at the pc, i was writhing in agony lol.

prob in the middle of rubbin a smooth one out   :o