Author Topic: Teacher Taylor is here, class is in session. (pt.2 = aromatase inhibitor)  (Read 1287 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
not too be arrogant and act like i know it all but just cuz i know lots of dudes are interested in this kind of info.

well, letro is a super strong aromatase inhibitor. thats true. the strongest one available.

but that doesnt necessarily mean its a good drug.

its not necessarily the strength of the AI that matters...because one can always adjust a drugs strength by adgusting the doseage used... (use more if its weaker use less if its stronger)... 

what matters is the ttype of aromatase inhibitor. theres not just one ESTROIGEN...ITS NOT A SINGULAR HORMONE..ESTROGEN IS THE GENERAL TERM FOR THREE SPECIFIC ESTROGENS... AND EACH ON ACTS A BIT DIFFERENT IN THE BODY....

WITHOUT GOING INTO SPECIFICS...LETRO IS A CERTAIN TYPE OF ai, INHIBITING THE FORMATION OF ONE TYPE OF ESTROGEN BUT ALLOWING ANOTHER. while aromasin is a different type , and adex is even different....

you want to use the durg which keeps the estrogens which are beneficial but eliminates the estrogens which arent beneficial...

long story short, letro gets rid of the estrgen you would preferentially want to keep, while doing nothing about the estrogen you woul preferentially get rid of..

which means out of all the AI, its a "piss poor drug"...

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
not too be arrogant and act like i know it all but just cuz i know lots of dudes are interested in this kind of info.

So what's a good one?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
So what's a good one?

aromasin(exemestane)..........and also ATD(Gaspari's novadex xt consists of ATD)

http://www.afboard.com/forum/anafit-supplement-discussion/869-arimedex-vs-aifm.html

when it comes to this comparison its more about type of estrogen suppression as opposed to "strength". Arimidex is a VERY potent sulfatase inhibitor, which inhibits estrone. It is a moderately strong aromatase inhibitor (weak as compared to aromasin, AIFM or letrozole). This is fine for women with breast cancer who produce percentage wise very high levels of estrone (the weak estrogen), which can be converted to estradiol (the strong estrogen) via aromatase.

For men this is generally not very good, especially for men on TRT since sulfatase inhibitors have very little effect on exogenous testosterone. Actually its generally not a good thing since it nearly completely eliminates estrone, while still allowing estradiol. If you have a choice as a man, you want estrone (weak estrogen) with near total elimination of estradiol (strong). AIFM and aromasin do inhibit sulfatase, though to a lesser extent than the competitive inhibitors (dex and letro). They are both potent aromatase inhibitors and highly suppress estradiol. Since exogenous test converts to estradiol via aromatase, AIFM and aromasin are much better suited.

and thats the science part...... now heres soem street cred =

yes
aromasin is the best product ever made for preventing estrogen related sides with out taking from the gains,,,nolva will take from the gains a little,,so does arimidex,,
aromasin aka extemestane by pfizer 7663 is BY FAR the best product out there,, it dry you out fast,,it bring out the abs out of no where,,especially if you hold water and think you are  10-11% yet cant see abs,,,try aromasin,,i promise you that you wil see 6 pack after 30-60 days at 10%

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
I wonder if, in a competitive bb situation, it would be a good idea to take small dose of both types of inhibitors, Aromasin with a little Letro for example. To get as "dry" as possible.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
I wonder if, in a competitive bb situation, it would be a good idea to take small dose of both types of inhibitors, Aromasin with a little Letro for example. To get as "dry" as possible.

that way your getting rid of both types of estrogen, completely.

makes sense. 

oh and as a side note for the people reading this thread...., i wouldnt have been able to tell you anything about difference in these durgs, effects of estrogen, or really anything about the science of these hings without the help of my buddy vanbilderass. dude is very smart and helpful.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Taylor-how would you suggest using aromasin and at what dosages?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Taylor-how would you suggest using aromasin and at what dosages?
thats an individual thing. dosing is once daily... although you could possible split it up into two doses.. i think the half life is 8? hours. not sure.   didnt look it up. more frequent dosing is always superior, only exception being t3 because it doesnt work like that.. its more of a few day adpation to increasing level...rather than the hormone itself taking immidete action and having no action once its not present.  bu thats another subject entirely. on aromasin, make sur eits legit... and play around with doseages between 5 and 30mg per day. dep3ending on who you are and what your using and what your goal is... youll fal anywhere between those two.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
thats an individual thing. dosing is once daily... although you could possible split it up into two doses.. i think the half life is 8? hours. not sure.   didnt look it up. more frequent dosing is always superior, only exception being t3 because it doesnt work like that.. its more of a few day adpation to increasing level...rather than the hormone itself taking immidete action and having no action once its not present.  bu thats another subject entirely. on aromasin, make sur eits legit... and play around with doseages between 5 and 30mg per day. dep3ending on who you are and what your using and what your goal is... youll fal anywhere between those two.

so, you would suggest every day while on cycle? and would you use aromasin as a recovery drug as well?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
so, you would suggest every day while on cycle? and would you use aromasin as a recovery drug as well?
i wouldnt suggest you use any aromasin at all if your on cycle and trying to get big. but when your on cycle and loking t get ripped, then yes everyday.

as far as "pct" goes... yeah aromasin can help... aromasin + nolva + hcg + gh + slin

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
i wouldnt suggest you use any aromasin at all if your on cycle and trying to get big. but when your on cycle and loking t get ripped, then yes everyday.

as far as "pct" goes... yeah aromasin can help... aromasin + nolva + hcg + gh + slin

interesting...thanks