Author Topic: I challenge all 40somethings here to a "tank top" Olympia!!!!!!  (Read 23134 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: I challenge all 40somethings here to a "tank top" Olympia!!!!!!
« Reply #100 on: July 09, 2009, 10:18:13 AM »
JESUS H FREAKING CHRIST!!!!!!!!!

G...you can challenge 40 somethings, 30 somethings and 20 somethings...you are a beast with a set of the best genetics on the fawkin board...awesomeness at its height...

Wow.  Thanks mal, I'm gonna hit it even harder in honor of this great compliment

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: July 09, 2009, 10:21:22 AM »
I took 3 dumps today.

were they bob bowls?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #102 on: July 09, 2009, 10:39:03 AM »
I'd like to invite you guys to spend a couple of days over here with me in Iraq.  Try 125+. It will eventually get to 140+.  Now that's some heat.

Pat (I'll be 41 in Sept.)

absolutley not...why in fucks sake would i go to iraq...if you are in the military..Thanks Bro.. we appreciate it.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: July 09, 2009, 10:39:16 AM »
hey groink mr lifetime natural, you tried all the drugs out there from cocaine to speed, but never tried testesteron for the sport you so much love, fuck off

Serious answer to this:

I probably would have tried juice, or done a lot more than just "tried" it, if I didn't grow naturally. From day one I progressed and I was satisfied enough that i never saw the need for them. I know plenty of guys who were smaller than me, got a lot bigger for a while, then back to small and ended up looking worse in the long run.

I've been roughly the same size for 20 years now, it doesn't come out of a bottle....and I take pride in that.

I did recs because I wasn't happy sober, and because of the choices i made as far as friends.... they were in front of my face every day

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #104 on: July 09, 2009, 10:41:21 AM »
Serious answer to this:

I probably would have tried juice, or done a lot more than just "tried" it, if I didn't grow naturally. From day one I progressed and I was satisfied enough that i never saw the need for them. I know plenty of guys who were smaller than me, got a lot bigger for a while, then back to small and ended up looking worse in the long run.

I've been roughly the same size for 20 years now, it doesn't come out of a bottle....and I take pride in that.

I did recs because I wasn't happy sober, and because of the choices i made as far as friends.... they were in front of my face every day

Check this out groink..dont even listen to these bitchess. Like im no homo at all...but you look great...only haters say shit like "yeah you look alright but_________(insert some bitches ass hater remark)...

You look good...end o story...Boom Bam Pow, Pladow!!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #105 on: July 09, 2009, 10:42:13 AM »
Groink shattering the egos of all the fat fags who claim that they're "too old" to have a good physique and stop working out as a result.  :o

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #106 on: July 09, 2009, 10:45:37 AM »
Bigbobs, you look pretty good when you hit that pose, I've seen you do it in another pic as well.

Thanks big guy

What kind of phone is that?  it looks like a pretty good one, but your pic is as blurry as my shitty phone pics ;D

Blackberry Curve.  And yes pics do get blurry when flexing and not being able to hold it still :)

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: July 09, 2009, 10:56:09 AM »
can a 20 something get it on this???

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: July 09, 2009, 11:01:43 AM »
big bobs looking jacked  8)
T

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #109 on: July 09, 2009, 11:10:41 AM »
<30 but same colour tank top :)

MUTHA FUCKIN BEAST THERE...

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: July 09, 2009, 11:19:58 AM »
Serious answer to this:

all right man, that was a good honest post.
i agree that with consistent training and eating you can achieve that what you did in less than 6 years naturally. the problem is most of the cats are not consistant with eating and training.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: July 09, 2009, 11:27:23 AM »
MUTHA FUCKIN BEAST THERE...

Yup. for all the shit I give him he's a solid guy

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #112 on: July 09, 2009, 12:21:02 PM »
Groink looking even more jacked than before. And I don't get the "you are bullshitting - you have juiced before" remarks with guys like him who don't compete or depend on bodybuilding for a living. Yeah, the guy admits to doing rec drugs but is gonna lie about juicing on a bodybuilding board where taking steroids is nothing new or exciting, not to mention he only posts pics once in a blue moon ::)

I'd understand if he was like Layne Norton or some wannabe guru who'd have a "legit" reason to lie or get an edge from it in competitions or whatever that they otherwise wouldn't have. Then again, in Getbig, anyone who has 16" arms or weighs more than 220 lb at 15% bf or over is juiced hahaha.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #113 on: July 09, 2009, 12:22:25 PM »
Groink looking even more jacked than before. And I don't get the "you are bullshitting - you have juiced before" remarks with guys like him who don't compete or depend on bodybuilding for a living. Yeah, the guy admits to doing rec drugs but is gonna lie about juicing on a bodybuilding board where taking steroids is nothing new or exciting, not to mention he only posts pics once in a blue moon ::)

I'd understand if he was like Layne Norton or some wannabe guru who'd have a "legit" reason to lie or get an edge from it in competitions or whatever that they otherwise wouldn't have. Then again, in Getbig, anyone who has 16" arms or weighs more than 220 lb at 15% bf or over is juiced hahaha.

Are you admitting that genetics=EVERYTHING?
I hate the State.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #114 on: July 09, 2009, 12:28:46 PM »
Are you admitting that genetics=EVERYTHING?

Yes and no. Groink wouldn't look the way he does if he didn't bust his ass in the gym while being smart enough to figure out what works best for him in the long run. So genetics allows him to pile on a freaky amount of muscle compared to the average person, but his hard work over the years turned that potentiality into an actuality.

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: July 09, 2009, 12:34:33 PM »
Lookin jacked bro... what's the diet like?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #116 on: July 09, 2009, 12:40:10 PM »
Yes and no. Groink wouldn't look the way he does if he didn't bust his ass in the gym while being smart enough to figure out what works best for him in the long run. So genetics allows him to pile on a freaky amount of muscle compared to the average person, but his hard work over the years turned that potentiality into an actuality.

Hence, genetics=everything.

THG approved
I hate the State.

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #117 on: July 09, 2009, 12:43:22 PM »
All the dudes in this thread have muscles.
~

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #118 on: July 09, 2009, 12:53:40 PM »
 ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
T

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #120 on: July 09, 2009, 12:56:03 PM »
Hence, genetics=everything.

THG approved
You missed Kiwi's last sentence, D, or chose to ignore it. The most genetically gifted, may actually be someone that never lifts a weight. Kinda like a writer who never puts pen to paper.  ;)  

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #121 on: July 09, 2009, 12:58:46 PM »
You missed Kiwi's last sentence, D, or chose to ignore it. The most genetically gifted, may actually be someone that never lifts a weight. Kinda like a writer who never puts pen to paper.  ;)  

Assume the work, genetics=everything.
I hate the State.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #122 on: July 09, 2009, 01:00:43 PM »
Assume the work, genetics=everything.
But, that was Kiwi's point. You can't assume the work.

/i know. i know. genetics=everything and you've had 3 dumps today. i'm learning.   ;D

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #123 on: July 09, 2009, 01:07:03 PM »

or fat ::)

and for Groinky........hahaha oh brother! brutal 3 dollar plus 1 dollar cause it's a xxlarge walmart tank, 20''gunz and epic traps ::)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #124 on: July 09, 2009, 01:08:08 PM »
But, that was Kiwi's point. You can't assume the work.

/i know. i know. genetics=everything and you've had 3 dumps today. i'm learning.   ;D

Most people who work out work pretty hard mate.
I hate the State.