Author Topic: Victor Martinez's missing sister was found dead and murder suspect arrested  (Read 64605 times)

bigjay80

• Getbig II
  • Street Muscle
Re: Victor Martinez's sister vanishes from a Manhattan office tower
« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2009, 09:39:14 PM »
Some of you guys are a fucking disgrace! The man's sister goes missing and here you are making fucking jokes! I hope noone ever goes the length of losing a loved one and I love to see how well you take it! Fucking losers!

I couldn't agree with u more.... bunch of dumb fucking assholes!  Doubt any of them even know Vic or his family! Ignorant motha fuckers!

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #51 on: July 10, 2009, 09:40:48 PM »
Very scary, I wouldnt wish this on my worst enemy.... Thoughts and prayers..

bigjay80

• Getbig II
  • Street Muscle
« Reply #52 on: July 10, 2009, 09:44:08 PM »
This has 'Victor' written all over it!

Victor has been exploiting people/ businesses his entire career -he has zero respect for 'the deal' and the law.

I hope and pray that the sister has not met with her demise due to Victor's past/ongoing criminal activities.                       

How do you know..?  You obviously have done business with him to know this?  Do u even know Vic? Easy to assume and point the finger at the nigha from the ghetto, just because of past mistake.   Be supportive of a fellow bodybuilder and hope for the best!! 

bigjay80

• Getbig II
  • Street Muscle
« Reply #53 on: July 10, 2009, 09:56:26 PM »
Victor ran a gym.  He knowingly took membership payments right up to the eleventh hour; with full knowledge of its emminent forclosure.

Dude.... please get your facts straight before u go crucifying people!  If you knew what happened you would know that he was fucked over by his partner, who ran with the money and dump the debt with Victor.  The gym was under Vic's name so of course he took the heat for it.  He did time for selling shit, never sold anyone out... I know this for a fact.  If you  knew the man at all you would know that he loves his family and would never bring harm to them.... Did you know that he has his own foundation to help with autism research?  You are either ignorant as fuck or you have some personal beef with Vic, if it is beef you have, let it be, the man has suffered enough already... he is still paying his due and he is the one that has to live with it.... thanks!

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2009, 10:08:48 PM »
i ask again, did some new facts emerge that clearly indicate victor's dealings had something to do with his sisters disappearence........... .....if not, i think alot of you guys are stepping way over the line slinging around accusations...........sh it happens to people all over the world, every day, to hundreds of thousand people per day.........every few seconds someone, somewhere is raped, or murdered, or kidnapped.

victor is not a hard guy to find, if he had an enemy who need to take revenge in blood, im sure he would have dealt with victor directly................ instead of killing his sister........the cleaning woman, mother of three.................do esnt vic have his own wife and family, and they would not have done it while she was at work anyway.............i'll bet when all the smoke clears, it will end being a co-worker or something.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #55 on: July 10, 2009, 11:19:12 PM »
Maybe she got locked in a cupboard.

Have they checked the cupboards?

ta ta

You are going from bad to worse. The fact that no one quoted or even acknowledged your post highlights how truely terrible it was.
P

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 11, 2009, 12:04:49 AM »

Going after someones innocent family is one of the most disgusting and chickenshit things anybody can do (not saying that this is what has gone down in this case though). Anybody doing that should be tortured.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #57 on: July 11, 2009, 12:33:48 AM »
Update news:
NYPD: Missing High-Rise Worker Might Be In Trash

http://wcbstv.com/local/woman.vanishes.skyscraper.2.1080372.html

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: July 11, 2009, 09:43:29 AM »
Looks like the found her,  :'(

My condolences to the family...

Now they need to get the scum that did this.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,531646,00.html

NEW YORK —  A body hidden inside a Manhattan high-rise where a cleaning woman vanished four days ago was found Saturday morning.

Police spokesman Paul Browne said the corpse was found just before 9 a.m., stuffed in an air conditioning duct in a utility room on the 12th floor of the tower where Eridania Rodriguez vanished Tuesday.

Police had searched the office building from top to bottom every day since Rodriguez disappeared, but hadn't turned up anything. Investigators had been sure, though, that she had not walked out alive.

The building is in a high-security zone next to ground zero. Cameras cover every door. They recorded Rodriguez entering the high-rise and working part of her shift Tuesday, but didn't show her leaving.

Authorities didn't immediately confirm the identity of the corpse, but it was presumed to be Rodriguez, who was 46 and lived in Manhattan. She was married with several children.

Police have no suspect in her disappearance.

Before the discovery, dozens of police officers with search dogs, including bloodhounds, convened at the Rector Street tower for yet another comprehensive search of the massive building.

The building has 26 stories and more than 400,000 square feet of interior space and plenty of places to hide, including some floors that were empty and a sub-basement partially flooded with water.

Investigators had traveled Friday to a landfill in Pennsylvania where the building's garbage is taken, on the chance that someone had taken her body out with the trash.

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #59 on: July 11, 2009, 10:17:49 AM »
RIP

spinnis

« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2009, 10:20:18 AM »
If they have cameras Everywhere as they said, and she has been complaining about a guy following her or looking at her etc.

Wouldnt they be able to find out who he is almost right away, because of the cameras?

I wonder if hes gonna do the Mr O.

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #61 on: July 11, 2009, 10:26:37 AM »
I wonder if hes gonna do the Mr O.

spinnis

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #63 on: July 11, 2009, 10:41:14 AM »
Some of you guys are a fucking disgrace! The man's sister goes missing and here you are making fucking jokes! I hope noone ever goes the length of losing a loved one and I love to see how well you take it! Fucking losers!

X2

This is really sad.....
HAHA, RON.....

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #64 on: July 11, 2009, 11:00:43 AM »

A young mother, gone.  This is a tragedy of unspeakable proportions.

My deepest sympathies to the family and loved ones of the deceased.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 11, 2009, 01:35:27 PM »
a very sad and frustrating situation

serious condolensces to Vic and his whole family

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 11, 2009, 01:45:02 PM »
I think if someone really wanted to mess with Vic they would burn down his new restaurant

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: July 11, 2009, 02:56:38 PM »

I knew her personally,,victor we talked over the phone a few times and trained together other than that well,,,good guy he did open up his new restaurant on june 9th go eat there

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #68 on: July 11, 2009, 03:59:56 PM »
I knew her personally,,victor we talked over the phone a few times and trained together other than that well,,,good guy he did open up his new restaurant on june 9th go eat there

does he have a muscle maker grill joint?
Oh...Monica!

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #69 on: July 11, 2009, 04:16:26 PM »

This guy is supposedly the main suspect.  Does anyone know what name he posts here under?

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #70 on: July 11, 2009, 04:20:17 PM »
All trolling aside, I hope she's ok. Got to feel for victor having to go through this drama.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #71 on: July 11, 2009, 04:24:37 PM »
You are going from bad to worse. The fact that no one quoted or even acknowledged your post highlights how truely terrible it was.
You did both, how ironic........
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

odilly

• Getbig III
  • yo
« Reply #72 on: July 11, 2009, 05:18:45 PM »
thats messed up. no one deserves to go through this. its going to be a co-worker if it was a strike against victor then it would have been found right away, this is going to be some looser who pulls the wings off of flys and needs to suffer the same fate as his victim
Odilly

Sarcastic Deity

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: July 11, 2009, 05:23:31 PM »

This guy is supposedly the main suspect.  Does anyone know what name he posts here under?

looks like a real charmer. i'd love to swing my 2" drive torque wrench across the fucker forehead.  i bet it'd make a cool sound

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #74 on: July 11, 2009, 08:18:53 PM »
Body found in air conditioning duct of building where she vanished

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2009/07/11/2009-07-11_body_of_missing_mom_eridania_rodriguez_found_in_airconditioning_duct_of_building.html

No more trolling,please show our sympathies to the family.

Body of missing mom Eridania Rodriguez found in air conditioning duct of building where she vanished

The mystery of a Manhattan mom who disappeared from her office-cleaning job ended with a tragic discovery Saturday: her body in an air conditioning duct, police said.

Eridania Rodriguez's remains were discovered at 8:50 a.m. between the 12th and 13th floors of 2 Rector St. after dozens of cops and sniffer dogs spent a second day searching.

The floor where her body was found is under construction.

A bad smell and missing ceiling tiles made search teams focus on the area, sources said. Shortly after the grisly discovery, police arrived at the family home in Inwood to break the news to Rodriguez's loved ones.

The 46-year-old was last seen alive Tuesday evening.

She was caught on surveillance video around 7 p.m. pushing a cleaning cart into an elevator, sources said.

She spoke with her daughter by telephone around the same time but did not show up for dinner with co-workers at 9 p.m. and was never seen leaving the building.

Her clothes and purse were found in a changing room. Police have questioned a building elevator operator, Joseph Pabon, but no one has been arrested.

Several hours after the discovery, Rodriguez's body was still inside building near Ground Zero while cops waited for crime scene investigators.