Author Topic: Victor Martinez's missing sister was found dead and murder suspect arrested  (Read 64617 times)

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
Re: Victor Martinez's missing sister was found dead
« Reply #100 on: July 12, 2009, 06:58:03 PM »
GOOD POST THERE BLOCK,,,he had no right to say such negative things accusing victor of some how being connected to the killings

This is all very sad and evil.

A woman working to making a living killed by a creeper. I hope the bastard pays severley for this.

Hank: Now I'm all about GB being the Thunderdome but even Getbig has a degree of ethics and code. Even the most ruthless of OWN'ers and superstars with expert skills in making people meltdown know the limits. By whoring up her death contributing it to her brother and his past antics is below our standards here on GB.

I fully support Ron Himself if he moves to terminate you from this board. I am sure everybody els here agrees.

- Block.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: July 12, 2009, 06:59:06 PM »
The elevator operator obviously did it...this has nothing to do with Victor's so-called "shady dealings"...ridiculous...the operator just happens to have scratches and cuts all over him that he can't explain...which shows he was in some kind of recent struggle...

I wish Victor would sue the ass off of anyone on here who says he did it or someone connected to him did...

We are all entitled to our opinions but an accusation like that with no proof goes way way overboard

ok
he did it

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #102 on: July 12, 2009, 11:20:23 PM »

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #103 on: July 12, 2009, 11:53:42 PM »

this story made my local news in pittsburgh

condolences to victor and his family

E
E

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
Re: Victor Martinez's sister vanishes from a Manhattan office tower
« Reply #104 on: July 13, 2009, 02:59:15 AM »
Some of you guys are a fucking disgrace! The man's sister goes missing and here you are making fucking jokes! I hope noone ever goes the length of losing a loved one and I love to see how well you take it! Fucking losers!

You hit the nail on the head with this one. I totally agree.

spinnis

« Reply #105 on: July 13, 2009, 03:03:32 AM »
You hit the nail on the head with this one. I totally agree.

didnt people here make a bunch of jokes about MJ though.
You dont think there are peope, missing him?  ::)

I do agree with this shouldn't be joked about though.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #106 on: July 13, 2009, 06:42:54 AM »
Poor Victor. The guy is a walking bad luck story.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #107 on: July 13, 2009, 07:03:40 AM »
Poor lady
Out doing a days work and this happens
Hopefully her children etc will be ok

bigjay80

• Getbig II
  • Street Muscle
« Reply #108 on: July 13, 2009, 07:07:39 AM »
hank shut the fucck up. 

somebody please ban this piece of shit trolling in a thread about something like this, horrible story.

I agree... Fucking pussy hiding behind the keyboard!  Come to NYC we'll show you what we do with assholes like him...  Hank, YOU ARE A PUSSY!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #109 on: July 13, 2009, 07:23:33 AM »
didnt people here make a bunch of jokes about MJ though.
You dont think there are peope, missing him?  ::)

I do agree with this shouldn't be joked about though.
MJ was a drug addict, he killed himself with all that shit he was taking.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: July 13, 2009, 09:26:22 AM »
Victor was looking wide there.

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #111 on: July 13, 2009, 11:52:12 AM »
He chose to do it in the most low class way possible, but Hank made a valid point nonetheless. Victor is a RAT, and as such as probably made some serious enemies. It is not unfeasible to think that this crime was retaliation for his being a worthless snitch.

Now before anyone flames me, I do not advocate what has happend. If I were to deal with someone ratting me out...I would not go after someones family, but there are more evil people in the world then myself.

M!

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #112 on: July 13, 2009, 12:00:55 PM »
He chose to do it in the most low class way possible, but Hank made a valid point nonetheless. Victor is a RAT, and as such as probably made some serious enemies. It is not unfeasible to think that this crime was retaliation for his being a worthless snitch.

Now before anyone flames me, I do not advocate what has happend. If I were to deal with someone ratting me out...I would not go after someones family, but there are more evil people in the world then myself.

M!

Nothing even from the beginning even indicated any type of revenge killing.  If you wanted revenge, you would 99% of the time take it out directly on the person that wronged you.  For the last 1%, you wouldn't kill someones sister in a office building full of cameras, you would do it out in the open and have the body easy to find.  Nothing ever even remotely indicated a revenge-type killing and Hank while often out of line was wayyyy out of line on this one and got what he deserved.

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #113 on: July 13, 2009, 12:14:05 PM »
Nothing even from the beginning even indicated any type of revenge killing.  If you wanted revenge, you would 99% of the time take it out directly on the person that wronged you.  For the last 1%, you wouldn't kill someones sister in a office building full of cameras, you would do it out in the open and have the body easy to find.  Nothing ever even remotely indicated a revenge-type killing and Hank while often out of line was wayyyy out of line on this one and got what he deserved.

Im not saying that it was revenge based. Im just saying that it isnt out of the realm of possibility. That is all. Hank should have stated his opinion in a much less offensive manner, so I am sheding no tears that he was put in time out.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: July 13, 2009, 12:22:33 PM »
maybe Hank's heart is in the right place?

Armstrong

• Getbig III
  • Victor got screwed.
« Reply #115 on: July 13, 2009, 07:48:47 PM »
Much love to the Victor family.  Life sucks sometimes. 
Everything is BIGGER in Texas!!!

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #116 on: July 13, 2009, 10:50:47 PM »

Condelences to Victor and his siblings and family.  What just occured is the worst feeling.  Family member goes missing, and is found murdered.  She was a mother, the oldest of the 10 siblings, and someone who was working hard to support her family.

Pardon for not removing some items from the thread. Went to UFC 100, then went on vacation in Vegas.  Obviously, some people who do not show any sympathy or event care about the people and friends in the bodybuilding industry should not be here. The line was cross. Go somewhere else.

Are you stupid saying that we don't care.  We see Victor in many expos, in many shows, supporting bodybuilding and the industry, giving himself in terms of pictures, stories, and interviews.  Of course many of us care, because we are around, whereas some of you should just go away. Leave. You dont care about someone who is in serious hurt or mourning right now. Go away.  You don't get it.  He and his family is not just some statistic.  We feel his hurt, we care because if one of us were in his situation, it would be nice to have people care too.

I have known Victor and watched him since he started strong in the IFBB. That is not too say a friend, as there are very few true friends, but someone who is in our industry and in bodybuilding who is hurting right now. Yes, we should care, and if you cant understand it, then go away.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #117 on: July 14, 2009, 12:08:28 AM »
It is so easy for one to become judge and jury when they are hiding behing their keyboards.

Makes you wonder what kind of assholes they really are.

The same recurring theme of ignorance and immaturity come to mind. Bunch of little boys and girls on this forum who never think before they post. Even if they did, the thought-processing would be minimal and instinctive at best.

Thoughts and prayers being sent are the only comments that are valid in a thread like this.

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #118 on: July 14, 2009, 02:04:37 AM »
Condelences to Victor and his siblings and family.  What just occured is the worst feeling.  Family member goes missing, and is found murdered.  She was a mother, the oldest of the 10 siblings, and someone who was working hard to support her family.

Pardon for not removing some items from the thread. Went to UFC 100, then went on vacation in Vegas.  Obviously, some people who do not show any sympathy or event care about the people and friends in the bodybuilding industry should not be here. The line was cross. Go somewhere else.

Are you stupid saying that we don't care.  We see Victor in many expos, in many shows, supporting bodybuilding and the industry, giving himself in terms of pictures, stories, and interviews.  Of course many of us care, because we are around, whereas some of you should just go away. Leave. You dont care about someone who is in serious hurt or mourning right now. Go away.  You don't get it.  He and his family is not just some statistic.  We feel his hurt, we care because if one of us were in his situation, it would be nice to have people care too.

I have known Victor and watched him since he started strong in the IFBB. That is not too say a friend, as there are very few true friends, but someone who is in our industry and in bodybuilding who is hurting right now. Yes, we should care, and if you cant understand it, then go away.

Well said, Ron. Such a terrible thing.. I cant imagine what they must be going through. My condolences to Victor and his family.

thegift

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #119 on: July 14, 2009, 07:52:44 AM »

I just wanted to tell you Ron that you're 100% on with this post, as many people fail to realize how serious this is. Victor is a great guy and even though we all compete against one another, we are all amongst the same family, so his hurt is ours as well. I commend him on his ability to speak after such terrible news also because he shows just how strong he really is. I hope that Victor and his family can find peace with this horrific event and that the proper authorities catch and charge to the full extent of the law who is responsible. My condolences to Victor and his family!

Phil

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Memorial Fund For Victor's Sister's Kids
« Reply #120 on: July 14, 2009, 07:49:48 PM »
Memorial Fund For Victor's Sister's Kids....
The family asks that all cards and donations be sent to the Yaniris Figueroa Tragedy Fund

The address is:

PO Box 268
Carthage, TX 75633

Address them to either....
The Rodriguez Family or Victor Martinez.
All cards will be put together and given to the family.
Helping his neice means a lot to Victor.

I wish the family all the best.

liltacobell

• Getbig II
« Reply #121 on: July 14, 2009, 09:43:08 PM »
it is serious phil., and you know damn well victor is NOT a good guy....he is nice....he is cordial when u know him in a social setting....but he AINT a good guy...the whole thing with his sister is sad and more than likely has NOTHING to do with him....i hope??...but vic a good guy...seriously?? come on...you know damn well that not even his own COMPETITIVE "brothers" think that...??....he is selfish and self motivated...he proved that many times...a lot of guys bash him cuz hes a snitch, but thats his nature...self preservation...so why are ANY of you surprised..?? vic has done a LOT more and manipulated a LOT more than what he admits...its all out there in public record....but its a free country...believe what you want?

at the end of the day the story stands....feel sorry and sad for everyone BUT victor except for his loss of family......cuz all the other "bad luck" was nothing more than the result of bad decision and his infallible desire to be the most while doing the least.....

and yeah...if you read that vic i said it!! its about time someone did!

liltacobell

• Getbig II
« Reply #122 on: July 14, 2009, 09:48:36 PM »
also...my condolences to the remainder of the martinez family....no one deserves what you have experienced...

ii believe in karma....and obviously this woman had nothing but good in her heart and will....

for that im AM sorry...if you by chance come across this.....

LTB

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: July 15, 2009, 11:58:45 AM »
Doesn't even look like she works out.... ::)

mean  :o
((-::

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: July 15, 2009, 08:13:23 PM »
Just found out about this. My prayers go out to Victor and his family. They have suffered a great loss and I hope they get justice and this stalking piece of sh*t pays severely for this. Sickos like this are cockroaches and make me sick. Makes me worry about my own mother who leaves an office building late at night sometimes. Victor's overcome lots of obstacles in his career and I somehow know though this is much more difficult he will come out stronger in the end. God bless Victor and his family.